The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Secret Santa I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Secret Santa I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Secret Santa I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Secret Santa I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Secret Santa I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Secret Santa I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Secret Santa I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Secret Santa I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Secret Santa I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Secret Santa I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Secret Santa I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Secret Santa I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Seamus McAndrews
Secret Santa I_vote_lcapSecret Santa I_voting_barSecret Santa I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Secret Santa

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Secret Santa Empty Secret Santa

Post by Secret Santa December 11th 2023, 10:37 pm

Baron Flamel von Burnstein

"Flameo is here to ignite your hearts with hope!"

The Bio

Hero Name: Flameo
Title: Baron Flamel, Burnie, Phos-fiend
Alignment: Lawful Good
Race: Aristocrat
Hair: Auburn
Eyes: Red
Height: 6’2”
Weight: 123.9 pounds
Blood type: AB+

The Looks

Secret Santa IMG-1281

The Personality

Baron Flamel von Burnstein is a man of dualities, seamlessly blending opulence with enigmatic mystique. By day, he graces high society with his eccentric charm, portraying the image of a charismatic and philanthropic baron. Beneath this facade, however, lies an individual marked by an intriguing ability – a singular, explosive power that he wields with an air of both mystery and tragedy.

His conversations are a delicate dance between refined banter and an irreverent wit, leaving those around him both entertained and unsettled. The controlled fire effects that adorn his body and eyes serve as an eerie prelude to his potent, self-sacrificial explosion. Not that he lets anyone know that.

Flameo's wealth is not just a symbol of affluence but a means to influence society and propel superheroic causes. Yet, amidst the grandeur, there's a hint of world-weariness and a subtle fascination with the occult, reminiscent of a mystic navigating the realms of both the material and the arcane.

Baron Flamel von Burnstein stands as a paradoxical figure, a flamboyant philanthropist whose true essence is veiled in shadows, revealing a tragic hero destined to navigate the precarious intersection of extravagance and mysticism.

The Story

Baron Flamel von Burnstein, renowned as Flameo, emerged from the historic village of Emberdorf in the Austrian Alps. Born into the esteemed von Burnstein lineage, Flamel's childhood was steeped in tales of alchemy and the arcane, shaping his destiny in unexpected ways.

Growing up in Emberdorf, which had been affectionately called "Heat-Haven" by the locals for its warm community and natural hot springs that add a pleasant contrast in the chill of the Alps, Flamel's fascination with fire set him apart. As the heir to the title of Baron, he felt a dual calling— to honor his family's legacy and to explore the mystical realms hinted at in ancient von Burnstein manuscripts, the Lament for Fire.

One momentous night, beneath the aurora-lit skies, Flamel delved into the family's hidden library. Unearthed texts revealed a connection to the Flame Elders, endowing him with the power to control fire in a unique manner. His newfound ability, named the "Blaze of Destiny," marked the birth of the superhero persona "Flameo." As for how he discovered it, he has not shared with a known living soul.

To support his heroic pursuits, Flamel harnessed the family wealth to establish the "Thermo-Dynasty Corporation." This conglomerate, operating from the now enriched Emberdorf thanks to charitable investments from Flamel, pioneered cutting-edge solutions for sustainable energy and advanced technologies.

Despite the playful banter and the grandeur of Thermaland, Flameo faced the stark reality of his powers—a singular, cataclysmic explosion that could save countless lives but at the cost of his own. Undeterred, Flameo embraced his destiny, standing as the fiery guardian of Emberdorf and a symbol of sacrifice in the alpine realm of heat and heroism.

The Powers

- Explosive Power: Baron Flameo possesses the ability to generate a singular, powerful explosion at will, sacrificing himself in the process. How large or powerful the explosion is is unknown to everyone including Baron Flameo

- Controlled Fire Effect: Outside of the explosive act, Flameo can throttle the intensity of the flames, creating a controlled fire effect on his body and in his eyes. This ability serves both as a visual spectacle and a warning sign of his imminent detonation. It also can add an intimidating look to the man covered in fire and seemingly unaffected by it.

- “As rich as Croesus”: Baron Flameo von Burnstein is incredibly wealthy, using his financial resources to support the superhero community, fund technological advancements, and maintain his baronial lifestyle.

The Weaknesses

- YOLO: If Flameo explodes, he dies. It’ll be pretty cool when he uses it finally though.

- Unpredictable Detonation: The size and power of the explosion remain unknown even to Flameo himself, making it a highly unpredictable and potentially uncontrollable force. This lack of certainty adds an element of risk, as the blast could be more destructive than intended, putting both allies and surroundings in jeopardy.

- Heat Exhaustion: Throttling the intensity of the flames requires a considerable amount of mental and physical exertion. Prolonged use or frequent adjustments to the fire effect can lead to severe exhaustion, impairing Flameo's overall combat effectiveness and leaving him vulnerable to attacks.

- Money CAN buy you happiness. It just runs out: Baron Flameo's reliance on wealth as a power tool can be exploited by adversaries who target his financial assets or tarnish his reputation. Threats to his economic stability can limit his ability to fund superhero initiatives or maintain his lavish lifestyle, affecting both his personal life and superhero endeavors.

The Fluff

If all of his assets and wealth are pooled together then Flamel is worth around 27 billion USD altogether. This makes him the richest person of nobility in all of Europe

Secret Santa
Secret Santa

Quote : "Ho Ho Ho"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 35
Job : Holiday organizer
Humor : Jolly
Registration date : 2019-11-08

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top