The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Night's Experiments (More may be added.) I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Night's Experiments (More may be added.) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Night's Experiments (More may be added.) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Night's Experiments (More may be added.) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Night's Experiments (More may be added.) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Night's Experiments (More may be added.) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Night's Experiments (More may be added.) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Night's Experiments (More may be added.) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Night's Experiments (More may be added.) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Night's Experiments (More may be added.) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Night's Experiments (More may be added.) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Night's Experiments (More may be added.) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Night's Experiments (More may be added.)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Night's Experiments (More may be added.) Empty Night's Experiments (More may be added.)

Post by Guest March 28th 2010, 10:41 pm

Nightkill’s experiments.

These are Nightkill/Nightshade’s experiments. Night is a genetic engineer, so he made a lot of monsters to serve him. They will be divided into two categories. Of course, since Night barely keeps track of his monsters, they are all over the place.
1) Regular Experiment. These guys shall have 12 points.
2) Boss Experiments. These guys shall have 14 points.

Scorpion Experiment
Regular Experiment
Appearance: They look like giant scorpions.
Personality: None. They are mindless beasts.
Powers: They have stingers that have lethal poison. This poison can bring down an average-sized human in 10 minutes. They are also huge, and can rip you apart with their pincers.
Powergrid:
Intel: 0 (They are mindless beasts.)
Strength: 4
Speed: 4
Durablity: 3
Energy Projection: 1
Fighting Skills: 0

Tiger Knight Experiment
Boss Experiment
Appearance: Think Rath from Ben 10 Alien Force. Love that show. Love that character.
http://img1.sidereel.com/_episodeimage/5eac.3.13.jpg
Personality: The Tiger Knights have a love of fighting. They are pretty stupid and forgetful, and believe any problem can be solved by hitting it.
Powers: None
Intel: 1
Strength: 5
Speed: 1
Durablity: 3
Energy Projection: 0
Fighting Skills: 4

Commander Experiment:
Regular Experiment, despite the name.
Appearance: http://www.crtoys.ca/images/rah_clone_trooper.jpg (Oh, yeah, bitches)

Also, Commanders age very rapidly, until they hit puberty, at which point, they age normally. It usually takes a Commander four months to hit their teens.
Personality: They are named Commanders because they are smarter than most Experiments. They are loyal to Nightshade in general, but their intelligence gives them a conscience. Most of them stick with Nightshade, but a few run away, and join justice. They love to fight, so they get along with Tiger Knights.
Powers: None. They stick with guns and blasters, along with their natural strength and skills.
Powergrid:
Intel: 3
Strength: 3
Speed: 1
Durablity: 2
Energy Projection: 0
Fighting Skills: 3

Ice Experiment
Boss Experiment
Appearance: http://api.ning.com/files/ZXXMBehry9jkR4e3YW81OBjrD3dolS6ZCtccYP1aOzZcp-2nHhvJAwfo1GUoC*t2kFsoqcm8KsG-OJfF-fT-sOcYsfpwOXR1/BigChill.jpg
Personality: Very loyal to Nightshade, and they love making jokes. They are fond of lame puns as well.
Powers:
Cold: They can create ice and snow. They can also manipulate this in any way they want.
Powergrid:
Intel: 2
Strength: 3
Speed: 3
Durablity: 2
Energy Pro: 3
Fighting: 1

These are just a few, and I'm only thinking about this. Night is supposed to be a scientist, but he never actually does anything of the sort. You guys can give me suggestons about other experiments.

Last edited by Nightkill on March 30th 2010, 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Night's Experiments (More may be added.) Empty Re: Night's Experiments (More may be added.)

Post by Guest March 29th 2010, 10:40 pm

Give me advice here.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Night's Experiments (More may be added.) Empty Re: Night's Experiments (More may be added.)

Post by Lionheart March 30th 2010, 7:12 am

I think that the basic concept's are sound. I do think that the following things should be adressed.

1) I think they are too powerful, They are mass produced minions who come in 6-4 points less than a full character. I think maybe 12-14 points is fair.

2) Also I think that they should have a stat cap of 4. That still makes them super human and good at there task but they should not have access to the same stats as a character as they are henchman overall.

I mean this could be waved for perhaps for special uber monsters that were story generated.

Overall great idea tho night ^_^ most impressed.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Night's Experiments (More may be added.) Lionhe11
Lionheart
Lionheart

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 46
Job : Assistant forensic phycologist
Humor : Lots!
Registration date : 2010-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult March 30th 2010, 3:51 pm

^^^ Lionheart hit the nail on the head.

They are way too strong.

And considering 5 or 6 is the average human, 9 or 10 if they kick ass.

12 seems fair.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Night's Experiments (More may be added.) Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1587
Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 30th 2010, 9:33 pm

Changed it a bit.

Regulars have 12 points, and Bosses have 14. Give me ideas for new Experiments. I think the stat cap should be 5, instead of 4. That's just me, though.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 30th 2010, 9:47 pm

I think this seems to cover it for now, so I'll be using these guys for now. I may make small applications for a few later, to make specific leaders of a sort, but for now it seems good.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 31st 2010, 2:49 pm

Sky beasts.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 20th 2010, 11:52 pm

I'll make a bird later.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo April 21st 2010, 12:14 pm

yay! You should make a snaky-thingy... I was also thinking that if you made another plantish creature -as nightshade's experiment- it would fit storyline better.
Echo
Echo
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 389
Job : Farm hand
Humor : Just because you have the emotional range of a teaspoon...
Registration date : 2010-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 21st 2010, 12:30 pm

Wheres my damn bird Night.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo April 21st 2010, 1:51 pm

it flew away...
Echo
Echo
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 389
Job : Farm hand
Humor : Just because you have the emotional range of a teaspoon...
Registration date : 2010-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Hataro April 21st 2010, 5:31 pm

I killed it.
Zane Hataro
Zane Hataro
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 114
Job : ..........
Humor : RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE
Registration date : 2010-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 21st 2010, 7:52 pm

@Wolf, you make a damn bird, and I'll add it to the experiment list, I really don't want to make a bird.

@Riley. A snake is a good idea. Thanks.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by spartan117 April 21st 2010, 8:37 pm

Ya snake. I like snakes. Their so cool because their so slithery and they are poisonous, like me. Or at least like my tongue. Smile

Night's Experiments (More may be added.) Rattle-snake-coiled
spartan117
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 155
Job : Sleeping with Riley.
Humor : I hate every single person except for Riley.
Registration date : 2009-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash September 7th 2010, 10:12 pm

have these been approved? approved.

The hate inside you breeds!
It's getting hard to breathe.
The walls around you fall.
Your legs are getting weak.
You drop down to your knees!
Your mind’s forsaken you!

Night's Experiments (More may be added.) Bash15
Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 938
Job : workin at a local grocery store.
Humor : Shoving Food into a bag and eating your money!?!
Registration date : 2009-10-29

http://monster-hunter.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top