The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Summer Nights.  I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Summer Nights.  I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Summer Nights.  I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Summer Nights.  I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Summer Nights.  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Summer Nights.  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Summer Nights.  I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Summer Nights.  I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Summer Nights.  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Summer Nights.  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Summer Nights.  I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Summer Nights.  I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Summer Nights.  I_vote_lcapSummer Nights.  I_voting_barSummer Nights.  I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Summer Nights.  I_vote_lcapSummer Nights.  I_voting_barSummer Nights.  I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Summer Nights.

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Summer Nights.  Empty Summer Nights.

Post by Andrew July 18th 2012, 1:10 am

Andrew hung up with Tyuki and she didn't sound happy at all. She asked him to come over. "I gotta cheer her up." he thought to himself as he walked into his bedroom. Opening his closet he went through his clothes. "Hmm." he wondered searching for an outfit to wear. He grabbed a pair of light blue jeans, that hugged his body well but weren't to tight. Looking for a shirt, he grabbed a black tank top he throw it on with the jeans. The tank was a bit too tight, and made it look like he was trying to hard to show off, so he took it off. He grabbed a gray v-neck and tossed it on. "Much better" he thought to himself.

Grabbing the keys off of his desk and then grabbing a red sweatshirt off his couch, he was ready to go. He put one headphone of his Ipod in, and hopped in the drivers seat. Backing out, he was off to the store to find something to cheer up Tyuki. Walking through the front door of the mall, he looked around at all the normal people. None of them had any idea who he was, but if he put his mask on it would be another story. He walked by a store that had tons of stuffed animals. "Girls like those right?" he thought to himself as he walked in, a bit ashamed.

The girl at the front was a girl in his physics class in college. "Andrew?" she asked as he walked by her.
"Oh hey, how's it going?" was his reply and he kept walking. Truthfully he didn't know her name. Coming across a stuffed monkey with a shirt that read "Dont Worry Be Happy" Andrew thought to himself "I'll take it."
Walking up to his classmate he handed her the monkey. "Is this for someone special?" she asked.
"I guess you can say that." he replied with a grin, thinking of her, and her superpowers.
"That'll be $19.95"
Phoenix took out his wallet and handed the women a 20.
"Thanks, see you in class." she said with a smile.
"Yea, take it easy." he said back to her,

Now heading to Tyuki's place, he remembered he had his guitar in his trunk. "Oh she is so gunna smile when I'm done." he thought as he pulled into her street.
Slinging his guitar case over his shoulder, and grabbing the monkey, he headed towards her door step. He saw no cars, and wondered if she was still home. Opening his cell phone he saw no new calls or texts.
Walking to her step he rang the doorbell and prepared the stuffed ape, with a wide smile on his face.
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "We Fight For Those Who Can't."

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 619
Job : Vigilante
Humor : Franklin Guidaboni, Grown men who argue with teenagers, Adam Paxton, and Dominus
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Summer Nights.  Empty Re: Summer Nights.

Post by Chellizard July 18th 2012, 1:27 am

9:45 AM

Tyuki was suppose to go to a beauty padgent, but was, instead, kidnapped by the creepy men again.

11:25 AM

She was stuck, in a room by herself, confused and lost.

1:00 PM

Bliss had finally found her and helped her escape.

3:00 PM

Fighting with Bliss and getting shot at by more thugs.

5:00 PM

Saying goodbye to one of the coolest people she had ever met in her entire life.

5:05 PM

Just got off the phone with Andrew, waved down a taxi, and was finally on her way home.

Tyuki had had a rough day, and relaxing was going to help her out, a lot. She got home to an empty house, and a note on her bed. It said: Tye, we're gone to the summer house in Florida. We know you hate it there, and we asked if you wanted to go a couple days ago, and you said you'd think about it. You were late for the plane. Hope you had fun getting high instead of going on a family vacation. Love, your God Mommy. "Geeze.. what a way to win my heart, Mama.." She said, sighing before she hit the bed. She had on normal clothes, but she was dirty, and smelt terrible. She took a short shower to clean off the stink and then dressed in a spaghetti strap top, and short shorts.

She was sitting in the middle of her floor, wet hair framing her face while she bit her lip and leaned with the curves her little Mario Kart person took on the track. She laughed at herself and her concentration was broken when she heard the door bell. She checked her phone. Nothing. She then stepped from her room and nearly tripped down the stairs before she peaked at the spy hole. "Andrew?" She thought aloud before opening the door to see the monkey. "Wow.. really? I'm allergic to cuteness, ya'kno'! But gimme. I sorta like monkeys." She reached for the stuffed toy and tucked it under her arm before stepping aside and letting him in.

She looked fine, sure, but she had been traumatically scarred today. The only thing that kept her calm was the weed she smoked. Thank God for that. "So.. I'm.. kinda surprised you came over, to be honest.." She scoffed and laughed a bit nervously then cursed after looking at her reflection in the mirror to her left. "Fuck.. Uhm, make yourself comfortable. Family is on vacation without me. I'll be right back." And lightning fast, she was up the stairs to put on pants, a bra, and a shirt. She towel dried her hair and shook it from her face before stepping back out of her room to greet Andrew, who had moseyed on up her way. She felt a blush creep her face, a smile also taking over her lips. "Hi. Oh, I spy with my little eye.. a guitar! Come on." She waved for him to follow to her room.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Summer Nights.  JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew July 18th 2012, 1:40 am

"Then grab an epipen." he said with a grin to her cute joke. Once inside she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror and seemed to not like what she saw. Andrew just smiled and shook his head. Eventually making his way upstairs to her room, she spotted his guitar. Andrew took it off his back and began to play "Over and over." Beginning to sing he felt a bit embarrassed, but just kept going. He was nailing the notes perfectly and started to create little music notes of fire, then during a build up, he slammed down on the strings and made a weed leaf of fire float off his guitar.

After he finished he put his guitar down and looked at her. "So..whatcha think?" he asked sheepishly. He felt like he had done a good job, he just hoped she liked it. Looking at the monkey he couldn't help but smile a bit. It was a funny little guy. He smelled weed in the air mixed with the smell of girl. He himself smelled nice, he made sure to always smell clean and fresh going out.
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : Franklin Guidaboni, Grown men who argue with teenagers, Adam Paxton, and Dominus

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard July 18th 2012, 1:53 am

She sat down on the bed and crossed her legs Indian style and smiled at him once he brought out his guitar. During the harmonious parts, she picked up her voice and sang along with him. "Over and over.. over and over.. I fall for you~.. Over and over.. over and over.. I try not too~.." She smiled and closed her eyes for a moment, but then opened them at the sudden brightness that filled the almost dark room. The only light was her television and a lamp near her desk. She grinned and clapped her hands from the fire-y notes that lifted from the guitar, and then was all smiles when the leaf was floating through the air. She watched his eyes, the passion he put into the song heart wrenchingly amazing. She smiled and clapped her hands, bouncing slightly. She played air drums, in the complete incorrect way, and danced around him slightly. "You make me fall for you! ...You don't even try to~!"

She felt her cheeks blush and she had to fix that. She healed herself of the blush and smiled instead, trying hard not to blush anymore. She laughed though, and held her hands on her hips. "I dunno if there's enough room in here for you AND your ego, Andrew.. hehe." Tyuki stuck out her tongue and winked lightly. "But, to be fair, you can sing, and play guitar very well. I play, too, ya'kno'.." she pulled her guitar case out from under her bed. It was a solid black Flying V Ibanez. Beautifully polished, and it was freshly tuned. She plugged it up to her amp and let her fingers dance for a few moments before humming slightly and then strummed a few notes. She was playing Love Bites (So Do I) by Haelstorm, her voice a bit higher pitched than the lead vocalist, but still very nice with the guitar.

Tyuki swayed and leaned herself into the guitar as she let her fingers move over the frets and strings. She leaned forward and looked up to Phoenix as she played. "That bitch can eat her heart out.. Looove biiites, but so do I! So do I!" She winked and smirked, letting her voice die down for a bit while she just played a bit more of the guitar, adding in an amazing solo that put some of the greatest male guitarists to shame. She closed her eyes and bobbed her head as she played, enjoying the music she made. She then picked up singing again. Once the song ended, she did the classic riff ending and let her hands fall to her sides, the strap keeping the guitar over her shoulder. "What did YOU think? And be honest." Grinning, she was out of breath, but was smiling so widely. She hadn't had fun playing guitar like this since she met that one ex boyfriend of her's.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Summer Nights.  JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew July 18th 2012, 2:06 am

"What do I think? I think that was amazing. What can't you do?" he asked smiling back. Putting his guitar down he made a ball of fire and moved it about his hands and began to talk. "So what do you wanna do t'night? You got an open house, and no curfew. What will it be?" he asked closing his hand to a fist, the fire extinguishing.
He could tell Tyuki had a crush on him, he was just wondering how he felt. She was a teammate now, and he didn't want to mess anything up. At the same time, she was a cool girl.

Looking at a candle on Tyuki's nightstand he concentrated on the wick and it set to fire. "I know.,I know, ego." he laughed.
"But being confident never hurt anyone." he said winking. He wondered how long she had been a hero, if she had a dark past. All of these things which would surface soon. He himself hadn't always been Mr.Day Saver, but he had made up for past mistakes by being the Talons leader. "I know you've met Gabe, but I want you to meet the rest of the Talons soon too. Our new base is now up, and we're all gunna have apartments." he said with a grin.

"The floors are 2 by 2, meaning two talons a floor. I'm on the top level of bedroom, you can pick whichever you'd like." he said. "Those dogtags I gave you are the key to both your personal room, and the downstairs part of our base." He was really enjoying talking and hanging with her. Sure they may be discussing hero stuff, but it was a bit casual.
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard July 18th 2012, 2:28 am

"Maybe we could do a duet one day? Or a solo-off?" She said smiling while she knelt down and slid her guitar back into it's metal case, the padding a bit worn. The case was old, and covered in tons of stickers. It had been her fathers. He was a guitarist for a bunch of famous bands. There were tour stickers with Steve Vai, Guns n Roses, Aerosmith, and a few others she thought were 'okay.' She only kept the stickers because of her father. Paxson Gold. He was an amazing father, and she missed him a lot. She even had his signature on the case in black Sharpie. She told him to sign it just in case anything happened to him. She sighed and patted the case before turning her attention back to Andrew. She had been listening to him, but the sudden memory of her dad made her a bit sad.

At the question of what they should do, and how he was looking at her.. maybe he knew she liked him. She didn't want him to force himself on her, and she wasn't about to do that, either. She glanced at the candle that he lit and rolled her eyes. She stood and walked over to it and blew it out. It wasn't meant to be lit, but she wasn't going to get on his case about it. She sat it farther back on her desk after making sure the wick wasn't hot anymore. "Well, you have a point. Without an ego, the person is usually a coward or something. But, I dunno. Sometimes being modest is good, too. But not in all cases, of course." And now she felt like she was giving some lecture in class. Good thing she hadn't bothered with school, despite all the applications on her desk, and acceptance letters.

She grinned. "I'd love to see Gabe, again. He's funny. Very eccentric, to be honest. And how many other members are there?" She asked, nodding about the base. "Very cool. I'd love to get out of here. I love my room, it's spacious and all, but.. I hate living here and not being able to go out whenever I want. Plus my brothers are a nuisance." She wasn't wearing the dog tags. They were sitting on her desk. She was standing by it, so she grabbed them and slipped them on and tucked them beneath her shirt. "Maybe I should keep these on, eh?" She laughed and patted them through her shirt before half-sitting on her desk. "I was somewhat thinking about eating a tub of ice cream and just.. playing Mario Kart 64.. But if you have something in mind, I guess we could do that?" She was still bummed about her dad, but she would be okay.

-My DeviantArt-
Summer Nights.  JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew July 18th 2012, 2:39 am

"You're dad is Paxson?!?!" he almost screamed. Rushing over to her and grabbing her hand he jokingly proposed to her and kissed her hand. "Marry me!" he said sticking his tongue out. He ket her hand go and scooched over to wear he was before. He hoped his joke hadn't freaked her out, or crossed the line.

Phoenix watched as Tyuki blew out the candle. "How many other's huh? Well there's me, Gabe, then we have a water manipulator named Deluge. He's a good friend of mine. Then we have Ice Princess. She's cool and all, but typical rich girl." he laughed. "Then we have Swordsmaster. He's a 16 year old with the heart of a champion. He's gunna be a great hero one day." Looking down at his phone he saw A.I. was calling he let it go through for now.

"Now we have you Eclipse." he said sticking his tongue out. "We can just chill here, that's cool with me." he said taking a seat on her floor, leaning against her bed. "So how strong are your healing powers? What exactly can someone do to me before i'm y'know." he said looking her in her shining emerald eyes. He was curious about that from the first time he saw it happen. Now he had finally had the chance to ask her.
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard July 18th 2012, 2:50 am

She almost blushed, but took her hand from his and rolled her eyes. "You'd just be marrying me for my Dad's legacy. Haha." At how excited he was over who her father was, she was pretty stoked now. She smiled and sat down in her desk chair, Indian style, and swayed, spinning around slightly. She nodded. Water Manipulator sounded cool, and the mention of the rich girl made Tyuki grimace a bit. But, no need to judge the girl, she was possibly a cool chick. And the last kid made her a bit curious. Young for a hero, in her opinion. She wasn't exactly old or anything, either, but sixteen? She was too busy being a kid when she was sixteen. But, now, she was still a kid. A bit more responsibility, but not so much.

"They all sound cool.. But, yeah.. Heh. I am Eclipse now, aren't I?" She said, more to herself than to him. She let her mind wander to Bliss and she teared up dramatically and sniffled. "Hold on a second.." She said, holding her hand up before she stepped into her bathroom. She closed the door and looked at herself, red puffy eyes, and a red tipped nose. She was blubbering. She was still traumatized from earlier, and that was making this situation odd for her. She grabbed for her pipe in her medicine cabinet and fished around her dirty jeans for her zippo. She then lit the pipe and took a drag from the packed bowl she had stashed. She had a couple pipes stashed around the house with freshly packed bowls.

Just.. one of her odd habits. She held the hit and flushed the toilet and then exhaled and washed her hands and put the pipe down after patting out the flame. She sprayed a bit of perfume, but it wouldn't really get rid of the marijuana smell. To be honest, her whole room was clinging with that marijuana smell. She sighed and stepped out, looking at him. "Well, my brothers and me were having a bit of a rough fight in the living room, and one of the vases down there made acquaintances with one of them, and he was cut up pretty bad. I managed to heal him. I really do not know how big of a wound I can heal." She shrugged and sat down in her chair again, her eyes still wet, but she would be fine. She was just having an off day. The buzz she had was nice, for now.

-My DeviantArt-
Summer Nights.  JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew July 18th 2012, 10:59 pm

Andrew felt a bad as he saw Tyuki go off into the bathroom. He knew she was crying. The day must have been pretty rough on her. He thought for a few seconds on how to cheer her up, then she opened up the door.
Her eyes red and puffy. As soon as she looked at him, he made a large smile out of fire. "Let's get out of here." he said. "I got a place where we can go let off some steam and let loose." he told her in a reassuring tone. Sticking out his hand to help her up, he headed down the stairs to his car.

Opening the front door, he walked across her lawn to his car. "Fuck..my guitar." he thought to himself. "I'll get it later." Unlocking the doors, he hopped into the driver's seat, and threw the key in the ignition. "To my personal gym." he said looking at her with a grin. He drove for a while making a few "cute" jokes. Once they arrived at the warehouse, he turned the car off. "Alrighty then. In we go." and he got out of the Mustang.

Inserting the key into the lock, he pulled the warehouse door up. Inside were a few dummies, a boxing ring, and lots of weights. Some weighing up to 15 tons. Walking into the center of the ring, Andrew took his shirt off. Putting on some boxing gloves. "You're gunna swing throw some attacks my way. I promise it's all good. Let out all the steam you want. I built this place to withstand superhuman stress." he said with a smile.
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard July 19th 2012, 1:45 am

She nodded and took his hand, but let her's slip from his while she shuffled behind of him. She stuck her feet into shoes; just a pair of slip-on ballerina flats. The simple black shoes went great with her turqoise skinny jeans, and white The Ramones halter top. She locked the house behind of her and slid into the passenger seat. She had been in this car a few times now, so she was was used to the feel of it. She would just giggle at his jokes and try not to blush. For a confident, semi-cocky guy, he really knew how to make her laugh.

She rose a brow and stepped out of the car, looking to the warehouse. "Cool.. but me and warehouses do not really.. get along.." She felt her throat close up and her heart started to beat faster. The images of being capture were coming back. For her ability to keep her cool, she found her zippo and pulled out a joint and lit it up right there. She had to, or she'd likely faint. She took a long drag and walked up to Andrew with a hand in her back pocket, the other holding the doobie. She was already calming down once the door to the warehouse was opened and she could actually see inside.

She put the joint out on her tongue, and healed the burn instantly. She smiled, then, slightly buzzed from the good old O.G. Kush. It was a rare strand, a hint of Grand Daddy Purp in the mix. She got her stuff from this shady fellow, but she didn't care. She just needed it to calm her down. She, still smiling, slipped her shirt off, her spaghetti-strapped tanktop on over her bra. She slid her shoes off and walked onto a padded mat, beckoning Andrew over. She pulled her hair up and tied it behind of her, waving him over. "Let's do this," she said before stepping forward, a fist coming to swing and punch him straight in the chest. All of her force coming down on him.

-My DeviantArt-
Summer Nights.  JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew July 19th 2012, 2:07 am

Tyuki looked worried once she saw the warehouse. Andrew wondered why, but just let it be. She lit a joint up and looked like she calmed down a bit. She seemed pretty confident the way she stepped into the ring. She was powerful and knew it. Andrew stretched to his left and right, the came up and cracked his back. "You ready?" he thought to himself.

Phoenix smiled as Tyuki threw her first punch, moving quickly to his left to avoid it. Doing a back hand spring , he came up and stuck the landing. Dashing at Tyuki he anticipated her next move. Once a few inches away from Tyuki he came to a complete stop. "That was some heat on that punch. You trying to kill me?" he said sticking out his tongue. Taking a step back he awaited her next move.

He heard his phone ringing in his pant pockets but didn't want to stop the match. Trying to block the sound up, he took in a deep breath, and blew out a little fire from his nose. He wasn't going to use his powers, he just liked the feeling of the flames. A breeze swept through the warehouse slamming the door shut. With a loud thud, Phoenix broke focus. Redirecting his attention to Tyuki he smiled and joked "What else you got?" in a cocky tone.
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard July 20th 2012, 4:50 am

She moved up on her toes and arched her back while rolling her shoulders. "Oh, well, I'm sorry. I'm just.. working out some steam." Her spine made a couple sickening cracks before she spun around and placed herself in third position; a ballet move. She smirked, sweetly, and waved for him to come forward after his little breath of fire move. Tyuki, after being provoked by his words, she came forward with some graceful speed. She leaped, her right leg stretching out to have her right push her off and thrust her forward faster. She had her fists held loosely, so she wouldn't harm her knuckles or wrist from the punches, and swung around, spinning and lowering her torso to have her leg extend out and up. She had sent an elegant kick toward Andrew's ribs.

Before it had chance to contact, though, her knee bent and she leaned her torso back up and swung an uppercut for his jaw, her elbow swinging to jab his chest. If her fist caught his jaw at all, she'd hopefully have her elbow slam into his chest. And if her fist missed his jaw, her elbow would definitely slam into his chest because of how quickly she moved and attempted to throw him off by changing up her attacks. She was, however, not smiling anymore. She was thinking about that man who captured her, Bliss, and how much she wanted to punch him in the face. And those two blonde women. They were.. so.. weird. She just couldn't focus on them, though. She had to make sure she didn't kill Andrew with her punches.

-My DeviantArt-
Summer Nights.  JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew July 21st 2012, 12:41 am

Andrew chuckled at Tyuki's comment. "Letting off some stea.." and his sentence was interrupted by her attack. "Nice move." he thought to himself. He was able to dodge the uppercut, but had not time to dodge her chest attack. The force of the blow sent Andrew flying back across the ring. Hopping up and feeling the punch, he prepared for his move now. For a cute girl she packed one hell of a punch. If she was trying to be lethal, she would've just been. "Let your guard down Andrew." he said to himself.

Dashing at Tyuki he slid between her legs, then tried to trip her. If she managed to avoid that the he did a "bruce lee jump up" and Thew a low punch and her gut. Almost now power backing it. He wanted her to let off steam, he himself was totally cool. He smiled and said "You're fucking strong. I'm glad you're on my side." he said with a wink.
"Back to business let's go." he said putting his hands up.
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard July 21st 2012, 2:37 am

She shrugged before her spinning kick, punch, and elbow combo. She was pleased with the results of her elbow knocking him back, but from the sudden force she had exerted, she admitted she felt bad for being so rough with him. "Ouch.. sorry about that, but I'm kinda in the mood for some rough play." She said, smirking before he dashed through her legs. She spread them wider and took a stumbled set of steps forward; this was from him nearly tripping her. She then had herself turn around to catch herself from the attempted trip and she smiled, her eyes half lidded with determination. Her eye brows stitched together and she clasped her left hand over a gripped right fist and used her arms to brace herself from the punch.

She felt her skin, tight from the way she held her hands and arms, split from the sudden force. She winced but her healing power activated out of sheer habit, and the bleeding cut was gone. She then smirked again and let herself step back a bit more, giving him room to arch and flip himself back onto his feet. "Well, heh.. I'm glad you're on my side; fire powers aren't exactly common, you know?" She laughed, a bit of sweat glistening across her chest, her lungs expanding and falling with each quick, yet deep breath she took. Once his hands went back up, she gave him a light nod, and winked back at him. "All right, you asked for it!" She moved with speed and grace, her form coming up to him in two long strides. She snapped her knee up and spun herself slightly to the right and also leaned her torso that way, bending her horizontally. This would allow her knee more leverage to catch his solar plexus. At this point, however, she was holding back a bit; she didn't want to hurt him.. but the knee to his guttural area was sure to bruise some ribs, if not crack them.

-My DeviantArt-
Summer Nights.  JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew July 21st 2012, 3:01 pm

As soon as she finished talking, she was at him like a fight train. Wanting her to continue blowing of steam he took the hit, instantly feeling the breaking of his ribs. One of his ribs must've gone through a lung. As he coughed blood flew from his mouth onto the mat. Grabbing both his exposed and damaged torso he fell to the ground and coughed up a little more blood. "Jesus christ." he thought as he inhaled feeling a lot of pain. "Shoulda dodged that one." was his next thought. He moved his hand slightly down his midsection and found a rib had ripped through skin. "What a blow." he thought looking up into Tyuki's eyes with pain written all over his. Trying to not look week he stood up, his knees wobbling, and blood dripping from his mouth. Putting one hand back up. and one holding his upper, he tried to keep going.

Breathing very heavily he walked towards Tyuki. "You are seriously strong, like damn." he said trying to flash a smile to get her to not worry about him. He wound up to throw a punch but as he did he dropped flat on his face"AHHH FUCK" he screamed in his mind. Once more the hero stood up, this time more pain written on his face.
"Can you heal me please before we continue?" he asked nicely removing his hand from his midsection. Now was the test of her powers for him. He walked over to her and turned away a bit, showing her his exposed rib. "I think one went through one of my lungs too." he said sheepishly.
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top