The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Santo Dorado
Storm front - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Storm front - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Storm front - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Storm front - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Storm front - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Fusion Frenzy
Storm front - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Pleasant Point
Storm front - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Storm front - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Storm front - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
Storm front - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:45 am by Cerek

Top posting users this week
Arcana
Storm front - Page 4 I_vote_lcapStorm front - Page 4 I_voting_barStorm front - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
inquisitor
Storm front - Page 4 I_vote_lcapStorm front - Page 4 I_voting_barStorm front - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Storm front

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: Storm front

Post by Jordan Reynolds November 14th 2022, 3:52 am

As Jordan began lamenting his strangeness. Rather the strange fact nothing came out of him, the other Jordan began sniffing him. ”Yeah, think I smelled something like this before,” He wasn’t sure if mentioning a person smelled like this was a prudent statement, though he knew it was familiar. Did that have anything to do with it or was he just drawing weird conclusions?  Good questions both but still, he didn’t have an answer to the questions he had going on in his mind.

Other Jordan moved from him to a pile, so he followed looking curious at what he may have found, or was even looking for.  Scrolls were placed over the floor and he began to pour over them, seemingly looking for some kind of answer.  ”Good idea, that might help move things along,” He agreed with a nod, not quite knowledgeable about the fact that problems were on the way until he felt the warmth of something rushing over him.

Jordan had been on fire before. The nature of being nigh indestructible meant he has been set on fire at least once, especially when he lived around children who could produce fire naturally. Exploding was a different thing entirely. All he knew was that there was a massive woosh as the fire overtook him and he found the back of his head slamming against the floor.  That faint crack when bone, no matter how dense hit something hard as well as the faint realization that it kinda hurt.  Not too much, but he felt something.

”Ow...” He muttered, realizing he was on his back, a few feet away from where he had been standing. His clothes were mostly ruined, shirt a black smoldering series of strands along his torso, though his shorts fared slightly better. Well, maybe not enough to spare his modesty fully but it was something. Okay, he was covered up for the most part. ”Why did I explode? I normally don’t do that, unless that has something to do with my breath,” Wait. Was other Jordan fire proof? Without even thinking he jumped to his feet, looking around for the other dragon.

Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1031
Registration date : 2011-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity November 14th 2022, 4:54 am

The explosion was a loud one, the cave rumbled and a large portion of the pets were going haywire. Some chased each other around, others tired to simply cover their ears. Jordan watched as gold coins were scattered around, the clinking and clanging as some scrolls were scorched, their frayed edges burning slightly as the air caused the embers to glow. Jordan looked down to see his own shirt scorched and he rolled over. He looked rough, his face has cuts on them, a third degree burn was present on his shoulder, muscle was visible as he let out a pained growl.

He started to answer the other Jordan but all he did was seethe in pain. He tried to stand up as the bone in his leg seemed to be broken as there was a random blade that pierced through the leg itself, skewering him. Reaching down Jordan pulled the magic weapon from his body and closed his eyes. In moments his wounds began to vanish, the skin almost like puddy as it shifted and sealed closed. The blood no longer pouring out and within half a minute he was entirely back to normal. He looked around at the slight smoke and haze that existed in the chamber.

"Yeah. So...uhm...my dad will know what to do. But....your breath is. Your breath explode." He said panting slightly as he dropped the magic dagger and started rubbing his shoulder. Explosive breath. That was a very crazy breath for an Earth dragon to have. Explosive might be fire based but somehow the earthen elements have managed to replicate it. It was really werid. His dad would know more for sure.

[color:eb60=00ca00]"What in the actual fuck!?" A voice cried out, aggressive and ready for a brawl. A short young man walked out, black hair properly kept and his sleeves rolled up, arms open before looking around and seeing the two Jordan's.

"Yeah, Hi Grant. Just ignore us. Jordan said, sounding less than enthused to see his half-brother.

"Oh, well hello Princess. Sure, we'll just let you ruin everything in this room too!" The sheer sarcastic nature was almost palpable before he looked at the other person in the room. He walked in, people in cloaks holding religious symbols stood behind him, not daring to approach. He looked the other man over, eyes scanning over him with an eyebrow raised. "Dafuq is this?"

"My friend....this is Grant, my brother. Grant this is-OW! Grant proceeded to elbow Jordan causing him to double over. Grant smirked and rubbed Jordan on the back. Jordan smiled despite the pain, even when his eyes turned red for a second.

"Easy Princess. Nice to meet ha, I'm Grant. whatch y'all up to? He said, reaching a hand out to the foreigner.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

Storm front - Page 4 Humani11
Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "If you can call me a hero...the next shot's on you."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 716
Job : The Villain
Humor : I used to be the dragon king, but then I took a can of plot bullshit to the knee. I'm just waiting for my powers to "miraculously" come back now.
Registration date : 2014-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds November 14th 2022, 5:09 am

The other Jordan looked far worse off than he imagined he did. He didn’t feel any of his skin broken, so either he was unharmed or his body just healed it too quickly for it to even be a problem. The scent of blood and burnt flesh meant that the other was a little worse off than he was. His eyes widened when he saw the blade through the mans leg, internally panicking because he had no clue what to do with that. He had no healing magic, which meant he could just close it up.  It reminded him of a time before, though that didn’t go so badly.

He removed the blade and the wound rapidly began closing. A strange kind of putty effect that also put him at ease, because if meant he wasn’t going to bleed out or anything like that. So he grasped what remained of his shirt and tore it away, letting the burnt scraps of cloth fall to the floor. ”Guess so. Not sure why I sweated it out but I guess it’s something to learn about later,”

Someone shotued, drawing his attention to a young looking male around teenage in appearance. Jordan seemed to know him. Was he one of his siblings? That only made sense, or maybe he was just a more important person who lived in this weird castle cave.

”Nice to meetcha Grant. I’m Jordan,” He introduced himself, not really thinking about the fact they were both named Jordan. Something that would likely get a strange look from someone.

He looked to his friend and back to the other guy, now noticing the purple robed people flanking him. ”Not much I guess. Doing some dragon stuff, which involves me...blowing myself up. Accidentally of course. I don’t normally do that on purpose,” he shrugged, watching the two interact. Was that how brothers interacted? A smaller part of his mind said no, though it also growled and told him to act violently so he ignored that part.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Humor : [14:27:18] Danny The Sphinx : So, with wealth 2 you get a spoon and then at wealth 3 the spoon can swallow people's souls, and then at 4 it creates blackholes and then at 5 it ends all existence

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity November 14th 2022, 5:31 am

"Oh sweet Jesus there's two." He said with a smile after the comment about blowing himself up not being something he does on purpose. He started laughing as he clapped his hands and then looked over to his brother, then back to the new Jordan. "Right. Okay. So you're a dragon, or are you half dragon like me?"

Jordan finally stood up and rubbed his belly, trying to ease the pain of the surprise attack. Grant muttered something under his breath and reached up to shake Jordan's shoulder. Jordan walked over and picked up one of the scrolls before coming back to Grant and holding it out.

"So got any ideas about a breath that makes you blow up?" Jordan asked as he looked back to the cultists. They all seemed to shake their heads and then lower them in shame. One even apologized and called him Princess, which caused the larger man to turn and stare at Grant with murderous intent. Grant smirked slightly, but it looked like he was just enjoying the conversation with the new friend.

"Right. So dragon stuff. Like kidnapping princesses and foiling adventurers? How'd you two even meet like?"

"Grant, please tell the cult to stop calling me that." Jordan said very plainly. It was just quiet enough that he wouldn't stick out, especially talking concurrently with Grant.

"You took that explosion like beast man. What's your workout plan? Grant said looking over the new Jordan. Meanwhile the other Jordan still spoke.

"I will hide your body in the chamber behind Rushmore...dad won't even miss you....I am going to eat your cultists."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : I used to be the dragon king, but then I took a can of plot bullshit to the knee. I'm just waiting for my powers to "miraculously" come back now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds November 14th 2022, 6:05 am

There were two? He looked around, trying to figure out what he meant but quickly gave up on trying to understand the implication. ”I’m half dragon. Guess that makes you his brother right?” he guessed, hoping that guess wasn’t wrong.  His friend was already going about and picking up one of the scrolls, questioning the people in their purple robes who seemed to join in calling his friend princess.

”Best I can think of it was maybe converting my natural mana into some kind of flammable substance. Something that smells sweet, maybe kerosene or something like it,” Jordan mused outloud, remembering the scent and where he had smelled it before.  Except he wasn’t sure if it was possible for a dragon to produce that kind of thing. Well when it came to magic all things were possible.

”I don’t kidnap princesses. We met fighting a kraken, it was pretty epic if I do say so myself,” he seemed pleased with himself, though he wasn’t sure of other Jordan was as pleased with himself.  ”Not sure actually. I’ve always been kinda tough, got worse...or better when I turned thirteen,” Scaled seemed to fold onto his arms, across the back of his hands and even across his chest. Emerald green dragon scales glowing with an unknown luminescence.  A tail seemed to protrude from his lower back, giving the other Jordan a light prod.

”I’m pretty good at tanking explosive things. Haven’t been hit by something that breaks these scales yet...well anything that explodes.”
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : [14:27:18] Danny The Sphinx : So, with wealth 2 you get a spoon and then at wealth 3 the spoon can swallow people's souls, and then at 4 it creates blackholes and then at 5 it ends all existence

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity November 14th 2022, 8:09 am

"Grant, please. I don't like having to explain this every time.

Grant was completely tuning out his brother at this point. His hand came up and he poked one of the scales before circling around the green dragon, then his hand came up and brushed the green portion of Jordan's hair he smirked and nodded before reaching out and placing a hand on his chest and pushing on it slightly, testing the durability himself. His face turned a little red as he pushed with a good deal of force, but the scales didn't break. Eventually Grant stopped and was chuckling as his head cocked to the side, amazed that his strength did absolutely nothing. His hand slid down Jordan's chest a bit before he seemed to nod in recognition of the man's durability.

"Well I wasn't able to prove you wrong, but I got to cop a feel, and that's still a win for me." He said with a smirk. Immediately his brother moved away from the cultists and picked Grant up. His feet started kicking and he began trying to wrestle himself free of his brother's grasp.

"Nope. Nope. Nope."
"what the fuck!? Lemme down fat ass!"
"Nope. Go to horny jail. Do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars." Jordan managed to walk a decent ways away before he released Grant, pushing him a little harder than he needed to, propelling the young man a good ways away. Grant stood up the glared at Jordan, then gave the smile one expected from a trickster, then he waved as he walked off. The few cultists that came with him promptly ran after him, leaving the Jordan's in relative peace.

Jordan awkwardly looked back at Jordan and smiled before nodding slowly and looking away. How did you apologize for your family being assholes? He had always been taught that family was incredible and important. But now they just did werid shit. This family was too big.

"I am sorry...I didn't realize any of my siblings would be here." was what he finally decided on, not sure what else to say as he nervously started to scratch at his arm.

Spoiler:

Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds November 14th 2022, 8:21 am

The younger half dragon seemed to circle around him, pressing at the scales that had formed on his body. He didn’t really know what to think about the attention, though he was sure it was fine. Well maybe it wasn’t considering the annoyed way other Jordan was talking.  There was a bit of pushing, which did nothing more than cause his scales to bend slightly but nowhere close to breaking.  He had to push back a little even to keep from sliding across the stone floor.

It was only after Grants statement and Jordan picking the guy up that he realized what was happening. ”Oh...that does explain why I felt kinda bad touched,” He muttered to himself, brows furrowing as the other Jordan dragged Grant from the room and the cultists followed. Well, dragged wouldn’t have been the right word when he proceeded to hurl him from the room.  It was a comical scene, he had to admit that much. That was more something he expected from brothers.

”Thought we were expecting them. Oh well, no big deal. Aside from the groping, which was a little weird I guess but not really bothered I guess,” he shrugged, running fingers through his bright green bangs to put them back into some kind of shape. ”Looks like my pants are in a sad state of affairs, sadly they don’t stitch themselves back together like the rest of me. Would be cool if they did.” Oh well, nothing he could do about that.

”Anything else you want to see? I don’t actually have too many tricks but the ones I do have are kinda cool.” His fingernails lengthened into razor sharp claws, ones he scraped along the scales that formed along his jaw. ”I heal really fast, but to show that off I have to...well hurt myself. Really hard when I say it like that but it’s how it is. I think I have a thing where I just don’t break. That also requires hurting myself. Huh, most of my things require hurting myself now that I think about it.”

He seemed lost in thought a few more seconds. "Got anymore pizza? I'm still starving."
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity November 14th 2022, 8:30 am

Powers that hurt yourself to activate. Jordan had felt jealousy before several times in his life. But to have a power that didn't hurt other people to use. That was a power he desired. That was a power he coveted with all of his being. But yet he was in the situation he was in, with the exact opposite of the spectrum. He listened carefully as Jordan spoke, ultimately laughing a little bit and pulling out another pizza box.

"Show me everything you got. It's cool to see abilities that don't cause devastating things to happen. Being unbreakable looks really fun. Jordan said. He had regeneration like it was nobody's business, and his Durability was on point too, but he was far from perfect. He found himself curious as to what sorts of things his friend could manage.

"So the pineapple doesn't bother you? On the pizza that is. Cuz, bro. I get so much hate for that. Like being a metahuman? Nah. Pineapple. I get flamed so bad for that."

Spoiler:

Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds November 14th 2022, 8:44 am

Jordan frowned, considering how he would go about showing his powers off. First, he retracted the myriad of glowing green scales, skin smooth and tan once again. ”Okay, I’ll need to do something gross, so maybe no pizza right now,” He explained,  feeling over his own stomach, seeming to calculate something internally. With that done he formed a wind tipped spear from his green energy, testing the weight before nodding. ”The following performance will be rated R for blood, suffering and overall jackassery.”

After a few seconds of hyping himself up he then rammed the spear through his stomach, the pain an inexplicable kind of agony. Despite that he didn’t fall to his knees, even when it pierced through his spine and falling like a ragdoll should have been what happened. His body told him he shouldn’t be able to walk, yet despite that he took a few steps forward mostly fine aside from the agonized look of pain on his face.  ”There ya go.” He responded, forcing a smile despite the pain. ”Spine cut clean in half but I can walk just fine. Talk too. Kinda weird actually,”

With that he removed the spear, quickly shoving any innards that tried to poke out before the hole rapidly healed up. Even the severed spine knitting back together with notable threads of green energy that left no seam. Red blood clung to the spear, dribbling onto the ground. ”Pineapples fine though. ” He walked over and picked the pineapple pizza, opening the top and shoving nearly an entire slice into his mouth. ”never understood the gripe, especially when people basically put liquid fruit on their pizza anyway. Kinda dumb if you ask me,” He stated between bites.

”Also learned recently I can make things within a few hundred feet of me not break either. Balloons don’t pop, broken tvs still play and things like that. Sorry I had to show you that nasty example but...it’s the easiest way to show how that works,”
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity November 14th 2022, 6:30 pm

It was an exciting premise to see something quite as unique as powers and abilities of other people. But when he saw the random fabrication of the spear, he felt a bit of awe. Then he waited in anticipation as he watched very carefully, not wanting to miss any detail. He watched the other Jordan hype himself up, which had brought a surge of hype in himself. His fist clenched and he smiled, anticipation oozing from him for the most glorious ability he had- oh sweet jesus!

"WHAT THE FUCK BRO!?" Jordan screeched, he charged forward as the green Jordan began to ooze blood, but as he quickly removed the spear from the equation, he started to walk and move around, a slight fumble but no other error in motion. He just severed his own spinal column, how was he still walking? Did you not need one of those? No you did, he knew you did. It's how he was trained to kill Gorgon's. Then as if nothing happened, his body began to heal itself. So he didn't need to save him? That was good to know, his heart was beating rapidly, and he was already breaking out a sweat.

"Fuck! Dude please don't. It's okay. I'll see the powers some other way." He said, panic and worry very prominent in his voice as he started to have minor flashbacks to a previous moment in his life. He felt a little bit better that his pineapple pizza had been approved though. It steeled his resolve that this Jordan definitely needed to be protected.

"Okay so you got badass magic. You're unbreakable. Grant, despite his weird reason for saying it...he's not wrong. You're a beast. Especially if you're breath has to do with explosions."

Spoiler:

Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds November 14th 2022, 9:48 pm

Jordan was expecting the horrified reaction, yelling and everything. This wasn’t the first time he showed off this ability once it manifested, though he also knew people didn’t like seeing it. Severing his own spinal column was something not many people walked off let alone did to themselves.  ”Actually, this ability only works when I’m hurt really bad or when something around me breaks, it’s really weird,”He noted, seeing the massive hole in his stomach rapidly closing up.  Soon enough the muscles knitted together and the skin smoothed over it.

”I’m fine though. I wouldn’t do that normally….sorry,” He frowned, feeling actually kinda bad for just doing that. Giving the other dragon what he thought was a reassuring pat on the shoulder. He was pretty sure he traumatized the dragon by his impaling trick. Without thinking about it he felt over his stomach, feeling where a hole was had become flesh. Even down to his naval reforming, though he didn’t know how that worked.

”At least you aren’t groping me after saying it,” He grinned, chuckling despite how awkward that entire thing had been.  The pizza was good though, he always enjoy things sweet and savory anyway. ”Exploding breath could be fun, if I figure out how it works. I think sweating out explosions just isn’t as cool, and kinda...bad for my wardrobe,” He gestured to himself, frowning as if remembering something. ”Pretty sure that was one of my favorite shirts too,”
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity November 15th 2022, 4:59 am

"Yeah, sorry. Wait no, not sorry. Groping you is a bad thing." He said, trying to empathize with Jordan while at the same time suffering sympathetic embarrassment at his little brother's Hail-Mary pass to try and get closer to his new friend. He was mixing things up in the head a little bit.

"I mean, I can fix the shirt." Jordan said in a matter of fact type of way. He started to look around for the scraps of it. "I need the scraps though...and any other clothes you want back. Otherwise when grant comes back you might wish you had them." He said with a slightly nervous laugh. He then quickly and promptly shut himself up as he started to focus his Quintessence.

After tracing a small rune in the air, he spoke in an ancient and long forgotten tongue, and as he whispered the word, a pulse of colorful cyan energy exploded form his feat, washing over everything like a lightshow and a gentle breeze. His clothes began to reconstruct themselves and even stitch back better than before. After about 30 seconds any clothes he had left in the pile were as if they had just been taken of the shelf for purchase.

"I dunno. I'll ask my dad, but I also think the explosion is badass. Might just want to see how it does." He explained as he picked up the perfectly folded clothes from the ground and handed them over.

Spoiler:

Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds November 15th 2022, 5:10 am

Did he apologize for not groping him? Jordan didn’t know, yet he found the concept funny enough to laugh about. Other Jordan was a pretty funny guy, though he had to wonder if it was intentional or not.  ”It’s fine. Just prefer it not be basically strangers doing it,” Jordan shrugged. Well, maybe older too but that was one of those unspoken things he was sure that other Jordan would note.

That was when it was brought up his shirt could be fixed. Something that quickly snapped him towards that train of thought as he quickly gathered up the various burnt scraps of shorts and shirt that had peeled away from him. They were mostly ruined, unable to even be called clothes but they were something. With a rune carved and spoken, energy washed over the room and began reconstructing his clothes back into their proper forms. He needed to learn something like that. Why couldn’t he do magic like that anyway?

Without saying anything else he slipped back into his shorts and the shirt, realizing that underwear did little to keep his modesty. Not that he was worried about Jordan leering at him. He wouldn’t have even minded it, though thought kept itself in the back of his mind. Didn't want to make things weird for anyone.  Last time he hit on a stranger that wasn’t Deimos it lead to him trying to punch him in the face. Granted he was drunk, and probably just a terrible person; broke his own hand too.

”Think he could help me? I’d like to have this thing under control before I try to use it anywhere else,” He explained, fully clothed now. ”Might be awkward if I just blow myself up every time. You’ll have to tell me about your dad sometime. Not everyone I know has a dad with a throne room, which is pretty sweet,” All he knew was that this dad was pretty important, maybe a king but that was about it.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity November 15th 2022, 7:04 pm

"Uh, absolutely! Yeah. Uhm...I need to go pick him up. He's...sort of away at the moment." Jordan said, immediately beginning to realize that he would need to swim very fast. He didn't have much time to waste as it was, but in the end he was going through all this time to avoid saying his dad's name just to eventually reveal that his dad was a human shell of a dragon. He sighed; he'd need to face the music at some point.

"So my dad is in London right now. I need to go pick him up. He's not really able to get around good, so. Uh it's not going to be overly long. Few hours. Do you wanna wait around here or?" He asked, not sure if Jordan would want to go on an adventure. The thought of Jordan stealing anything was hilarious to him. He'd find out the hard way that dragons could sense when something was missing, they could find it, like a beacon once it was claimed. Oh if only dad was a dragon still. Oh wait, that means he could steal anything. Oh well, anyway.

Either way, he'd be able to accommodate this.

Spoiler:

Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds November 16th 2022, 2:10 am

His dad was away at the moment. That sounded reasonable since the guy wasn’t on his throne or whatever.  He nodded to that, trying to imagine where he was. Where would a maybe dragon king go anyway? Possibly meeting other kings from different races? That sounded like something that would definitely happen. ”London huh? I think I was there a few days ago, when the big attack thing was going on. It...well...” He lapsed into thought before speaking really, nodding while coalescing his thoughts into something that could be said.

”Not sure if I want to come. Last time I went the whole city got attacked by some guy named Lax, an angel swooped in and began wrecking shit. Some guy named Erebus began fighting the angel guy, kicked the shit out of me and threw my boyfriend into the void I think. There was like a big attack that almost blew up the city, but Deimos didn’t actually die but came back as a big sexy dragon, saved the whole city. It was...wild.” He exploded into an explanation that no one asked for, unloading the entire thing about London.

”Would feel weird waiting around in your dads house though. Guess I can wait around here for you though,” He shrugged, pacing around as if waiting for boredom to begin until Jordan returned.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity November 16th 2022, 4:21 am

The big attack right? What attack happened in London? It's hard to keep up to date with things when you don't watch the news, or listen to the gossip. He found himself cocking his head to the side as if asking for him to elaborate, and ultimately, he elaborated quite well. There was an explosion and an invasion it sounded like. Somebody named Erebus, kicking the shit out him and then throwing his boyfriend into the void? Wait- the VOID!? BOYFRIEND!?

"You have a boyfriend?" Jordan asked, though it was an absent minded comment. Then he heard the name Deimos, a big sexy dragon? That was a relatable phrase that he could understand but it also sounded weird from a lack of use around him. But out of all of it he was given time to think. London was destroyed, and the city was saved right? What happened to the people? Was everything okay now? Why did it look the way it did when he dropped his dad off? So many important questions to ask, but he had to remember what his dad taught him. Prioritize the information.

"So how sexy we talking? Like....scale of one to ten?" He didn't get to have this conversation a lot, so he had to definitely prioritize this one. He crossed his arms, before shaking his head and realizing he got distracted.

"Oh wait- no. Right. I'll be back in a few hours. Make yourself comfortable uhm...blue cultists will bring food." He said as he left the pizza boxes behind, unsure if they'd all be eaten. Meanwhile Jordan had some swimming to do.

Spoiler:

Jordan went faster than he cared to confess. He had to tap into his power several times, surging forth with a vicious aura, one that caused many creatures within the water to fight among themselves, entire schools of fish suddenly began to cannibalize each other like they were Swedish. Though finally, after following the exact same path, he had returned to where his father had dropped off. He shifted himself back to his human form before he was caught.

His father stood there, finishing up the last part of the equipment required for the dive and swim back. He walked over to a table and picked something up in his arms, carrying it over like a rug. Jordan lifted himself out of the water, sitting on the dock and looking to his dad and messed up his own hair.

"So...I made a friend. Kinda needs your help though."

"We have enough going on right now. We need to get back to LA. Everyone will be meeting us there." his father said with an almost apathetic tone. That wasn't like him, he only talked like that when his brain was in "kill-them" mode. Jordan began to worry as his shoulders slumped.

"I-uhm. He's a dragon. I figured nobody to help like the Dragon King. Heh" He said. His father was silent as he brough over the bags then put the mask on. He then put the mouthpiece in and looked to the water. "I uhm. Are you okay I just sort of-Can you stop talking? Please? I am so happy that you've managed to meet a new friend. I am currently trying to figure out everything that has happened here. An entire city returned to ash and rebuilt in the span of an hour and nobody seems to know what is going on, and combat it before it happens again. Please...I'm sorry just...please take me home." His father's voice cracked in the end, the emotion was something he found completely shocking. He didn't even know how to react. He gulped down and nodded, before diving into the water and transforming.

The way back was not a very talkative one, just like last time. He took a small break, then swam back. This time he had to keep hold of his father even better, as he kept speeding himself the best he could through his surges of savagery.

As they got back to the lair, he managed to surface and drop his father off, all before emerging himself. His father began peeling his wetsuit off, pulling his shirt off and then walking over to a chest, where clean and dry clothes had been stored. Jordan got out of the water and started to shake himself, letting electrical blue energy burn over his body, jumping like electricity and evaporating the water to steam as he messed up his own hair.

"Oh uhm so. I'm sorry but uh...my friend is here. I just...uh." He was stammering and froze when the man looked at him. His father looked tired, his eyes were bloodshot, the bags under his eyes were terrible. He looked more like a raccoon than a person as the small stubble began to peak from his upper lip. He closed his eyes and nodded.

"I'm sorry...yes. Let's go help your friend." He said with a sigh, as if the hours had given him time to mellow out. Jordan wanted to tell his father to forget about it, but he was already on his way to the throne room, and he was scared to let Jordan wait for nothing.

With dry clothes, and Jordan wearing a cloak wrapped around himself, the duo walked into the throne room. His father crossed his arms and cocked his head to the side. There were a few cultists that stood there, discussing the green-haired visitor.

"So, this is the Jordan of green scales." He mused as he stared at Jordan, whom was positioned several feet away.

Spoiler:

Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top