The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Cleave the Night (Anastasia/Nikolai) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Cleave the Night (Anastasia/Nikolai) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Cleave the Night (Anastasia/Nikolai) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Cleave the Night (Anastasia/Nikolai) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Cleave the Night (Anastasia/Nikolai) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Cleave the Night (Anastasia/Nikolai) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Cleave the Night (Anastasia/Nikolai) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Cleave the Night (Anastasia/Nikolai) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Cleave the Night (Anastasia/Nikolai) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Cleave the Night (Anastasia/Nikolai) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Cleave the Night (Anastasia/Nikolai) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Cleave the Night (Anastasia/Nikolai) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Cleave the Night (Anastasia/Nikolai) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapCleave the Night (Anastasia/Nikolai) - Page 3 I_voting_barCleave the Night (Anastasia/Nikolai) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Cleave the Night (Anastasia/Nikolai)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cleave the Night (Anastasia/Nikolai) - Page 3 Empty Re: Cleave the Night (Anastasia/Nikolai)

Post by Lilbunnyblu January 10th 2023, 8:24 pm

Anya huffed in mere annoyance at the light, she searched for a nearby shadow as the light . Behind the hero, she smirked behind the Veil. Focusing on the front not the back. "I'm not really a fan of fireworks, though I do have to say.....Chains do seem exciting~" She tilts her head innocently and giggles whimsically, "Though isn't it rude to skip to such Sinful things before buying me Dinner?~ Its a shame bad pups need punished~" She beckons a finger to come closer and a spear of shadow stabs Max in the left thigh. She could feel the Glee bubbling up inside her. Fights were never a skill shed mastered but to say she was bad would be like saying a newly hatched bird couldn't chirp.

Hindering limbs would be the best way to go, legs then arms. If all else Fails Nik could cause another disruption and she could start a fire. Civilian lives may outweigh the need to win against villains, especially a lower one then Others that have been more openly problematic....Right? Perhaps she was a good hit and run, but she couldn't match levels of City destroyers or those brilliant minds who could invent items to shrink the moon. She would resort to cheap tricks and a demonic contract though.

Her mother would be proud....Hopefully.

Lilbunnyblu

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2021-09-12

Back to top Go down

Cleave the Night (Anastasia/Nikolai) - Page 3 Empty Re: Cleave the Night (Anastasia/Nikolai)

Post by Rorking January 18th 2023, 4:52 pm

The Flash of light did nothing more than give Nik pause before he saw Anya leap into action. Seeing her in action truly put a smile across his face. She has grown up so much since she was a small child curdled up in her mother's arms. Though he was nowhere close to being even a father figure for her, he still felt a sense of pride seeing her Kick so much ass. Which a crack of his knuckles and a wave of his fingers, Nik was prepared to join her in her fight. He took a step forward before a grunt behind him made him glance behind him, the sight before him was certainly not one he expected.

"is that Jeff Goldblum?" Nik said as he started to walk up to the old man laying on the ground. "What the fuck is Ian Malcolm doing in Philly?" Nik bent down and slightly turned the elder man to get a better look at his face.
"Oh shit, I think this really is Jeff Goldblum. I loved you In "Invasion of the Body Snatchers," Sir. Goldblum Sir."
Nik looked up to see how the fight with Max was going, When he saw Anya kicking more ass he only smiled and tapped the old man on the side. Soon the man found his nightmarish visions come to end, The sight before him sent even more fear down his spine.
"I have to ask, Can I get your autograph?" Nik blurted out as he pulled out a Pen and Notepad. The Figure reached up with shaky hands and took the items from the Demon's grasp. "Just put in right there....Next to Ryan Reynolds ...not there, on the other side of Bruce Campbell....Touch Teddy Roosevelt and I will make you look like the ending of "The Fly"

He took the notepad back and looked down at the terrified man.
"Btw" He turned away to see how Anya was doing  "is it true you're actually a god?" This question will go unanswered as upon looking back, Nik found the man had run off somewhere.  "such a pity, Was kinda hoping for that answer more than the autograph." Nik turned back to look at the battle he was supposed to be joining into by now. "I wonder how Anya is doing.....Oh fuck She needs me." Nik started running to join the fight with his partner "Priorities Nikolai, You got to work on your Priorities."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Fuck
Rorking
Rorking

Quote : I've looked into the eyes of a god and you know what? IT PISSED ME OFF.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 50
Job : What's that?
Humor : Wanna hear a joke? My life. Wanna hear another one? my sex life.
Registration date : 2020-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Melchizedek January 25th 2023, 7:02 pm

“Oh! A swing… and a miss!”

Carla's voice resounded through the helmet. She was probably enjoying her popcorn along with the other viewers. He was expecting a miss, as the chain usually started landing after a few first swings. Even a local drunk could usually time a good jump.

With a fanged grin, he approached, swinging the chain as she beckoned. The rush of the battle and the strange alluring night had picked up speed in his heart; he was a man often blind to his own lusts and they definitely surfaced when he was pushed. Still, he wasn't planning on maiming or killing at all, he just wanted answers and to knock them off their proverbial high horses. What came next, however, he didn’t expect. Through power infused eyes and a complementary mind, everything seemed to be operating in a form of slow motion. Pretty cool, but one of the big disadvantages of having this ability was feeling everything negative and processing it in a greater way.

He had the front row seat ticket to feeling something pierce his skin, penetrate his flesh and go through his thigh. But what really made his eyes pop was the fact that it seemed to come from behind without an inkling of a warning.  Reactive anger and pain coursed through his veins. He unleashed a neon yellow-green bolt of lightning from his other hand to completely knock her back and stun her for good. This would be a whole nother level beyond the little he had zapped her with in the club, as he now had no idea what he was dealing with.

“Bitch!” he cursed, audibly but not very loudly.
Melchizedek
Melchizedek

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2022-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top