The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Fucking wind! I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Fucking wind! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Fucking wind! I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Fucking wind! I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Fucking wind! I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Fucking wind! I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Fucking wind! I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Fucking wind! I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Fucking wind! I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Fucking wind! I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Fucking wind! I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Fucking wind! I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Fucking wind! I_vote_lcapFucking wind! I_voting_barFucking wind! I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Fucking wind!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fucking wind! Empty Fucking wind!

Post by CrimsonGhost March 24th 2010, 11:48 pm

Son of a bitch! I was still so sore my hair hurt after that 'charity' match against Russian super-heavyweight champ Killa Red, and instead of recuperating after that hour long battle of stamina, I was hunched outside a bank held hostage, counting guns with my Crimson-Binoculars. I was knelt down on one knee, on top of the building roof next to them, doing the math quietly in my head, but I couldn't help my slight muttering. Being a guy who beat people up for a living, I didn't like to go in getting shot up before I could execute that first throw through a window or something.

"Let's see, ahhh, that's, 14 handguns, mostly barettas, but that son of a bitch has a desert eagle...don't know what HE'S thinking, that would snap his skinny little arms right in half, he isn't an issue, I see 5 uzis, one big machine gun...don't really know what the fuck that is, looks expensive, 8 hostages, nobody looks to be wearing much, body armor, that isn't an issue, ok....ooook, Ghost, sure would be nice for some backup, huh? God, what I wouldn't give for a stealthy back entrance into that place, they probably couldn't hit me if their life depended on it, but those hostages are easy targets for cowards...

Shit."
CrimsonGhost
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : Beware, cowardly criminal scum. The Crimson Ghost is watching!

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 105
Job : SURVIVIN'!
Humor : Yeah, none whatsoever. ;) Putz.
Registration date : 2010-03-14

Back to top Go down

Fucking wind! Empty Re: Fucking wind!

Post by The Black Knight March 25th 2010, 12:25 am

The Black Knight spent most of his time here, the great city of Chicago, couldn't help but flock to the place he was born. He felt he protected this city far more than any other, perhaps it needed it the most, he rarely saw other heroes around, only villains. Just another day for him, a bank robbery with a hostage situation, seemed simple enough. Now going about this with no casualties may be difficult, but it wasn't impossible, at least not for the Black Knight!

He viewed this situation from a short distance, only a block away from a high rooftop. His brown optics focused behind his visor, using the built-in scope; Wilbert had some of the best technology around. His left hand gripped the grapnel device from his belt, powerfully swinging it round and round before tossing it forward into the air, sending the grapnel hurling towards a nearby building which it would cling to. Beneath his mask a smirk faded as quickly as it came, right before he leaped off the edge, free-falling towards the pavement.

His left arm was yanked violently as he swung himself from the wire which his grapnel was attached to, though his body was use to swinging so powerfully and quickly; he was so well trained that he could swing with one arm. With the press of a simple button on the device, the grapnel and wire would reel back in to him, allowing him to swing quickly from building to building. He moved in silently, landing on a rooftop right beside the bank and taking cover. He hid himself well as usual, but to his surprise another masked hero was looking into the same hostage situation, or so he assumed. His eyes squinted from beneath the black mask as he studied this odd character."Who are you?" He spoke boldly, standing tall and proud before him.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Midway in life's journey, I found myself in the dark woods, The right way lost, To tell about those woods is difficult, so tangled and rough, It's savage just thinking of it now...I felt the old fear stirring, from where my shadows were born."

Fucking wind! Blackknight1Fucking wind! Blackknightgrid
The Black Knight
The Black Knight
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2009-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Lionheart March 25th 2010, 9:01 am

Beth sat in the back of yellow taxi dressed in her waitress uniform with pinny and name badge attached that read “Becky” as that’s what they thought her name was at the diner she worked at; her long blonde hair was tied into a bun. Normally a taxi would be out of the question but if she was late again, there would be trouble so she would make this concession. Trying to be a “true hero” was not conducive to getting to work on time, and “I got lost” and the playing the foreigner card was only going to cut it so many times. The taxi drivers started to gesture wildly his fist hammering his horn she assumed he was swearing but couldn’t understand the words coming out of his mouth as from nowhere the cab was enveloped in heavy traffic and just took its place in a cacophony of beeping horns, screeching tires and raised voices. She sighed to herself while checking the blinking red numbers on the meter to make sure it didn’t go over the only twenty dollars she had in her purse.

Her stomach knotted with tension when she noticed the time also on the display. It was 3:15 her shift was at 3:30 and she was miles away, While a part of Beth resented having to work at a small diner, the people were nice and after she just about managed to afford a plane ticket to LA and the deposit for a crummy one bedroom apartment she was lucky to have the job, plus the free meals helped her feeble wage go a little further. And she really couldn’t afford to lose it…Then an idea struck…

The door on Bethany’s side swung open as she started to bolt out of the taxi and through the non moving traffic, she heard the door open on the driver’s side but her taxi driver’s yelling voice soon faded into the background as she quickly ran down a dilapidated side street. Retrieving the golden fleur de lis staff from her shoulder satchel without breaking her running pace she felt the familiar surge as the summoned forth the mystical green energy as her uniform was replaced with the red, white and blue uniform of Lionheart. “Well here we go!” She yelled as she held the staff in two hands like a pole vault as she brought the tip down striking the ground bitng deep into the concrete. The staff began to bend and she lifted her feet off the ground and flowed with the motion and with an unconscious command extended the pole by 30 feet on the snap to send her sailing high into the air with an angle to get onto the roof top.

She revelled in the exhilaration of flying through the air as the staff retracted to a more managable 5 feet, closing her eyes briefly as the wind rushed through her hair, opening them as the roof once distant was now rushing to meet her, preparing for her landing and next leap. She noticed the two figures too late and could do nothing about it but watch as she continued on her impact course with a frantic waving of arms and a cry of “MOVE!..Oh please mo..BLOODY HELLLLLL!!” and came crashing down on top of the dark costumed duo.

(I know CG wont mind me landing on him knight but if you want me to amend it so I just land on ghost I don’t mind, lol shes not aclutz honest im just playing up the rookie hero card XD Sorry for the long post but its backstory establishing aswell)

Last edited by Lionheart on March 25th 2010, 1:31 pm; edited 2 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Fucking wind! Lionhe11
Lionheart
Lionheart

Number of posts : 46
Job : Assistant forensic phycologist
Humor : Lots!
Registration date : 2010-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonGhost March 27th 2010, 4:20 pm

(Sorry about that, guys, lost the address! Had to dig deep in my e-mails...ok, about to read, and post!)
CrimsonGhost
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonGhost March 27th 2010, 5:20 pm

It ate my response. Goddammit.
CrimsonGhost
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Knight April 7th 2010, 12:25 am

(( I am still waiting on your post Crimson. ))

"Midway in life's journey, I found myself in the dark woods, The right way lost, To tell about those woods is difficult, so tangled and rough, It's savage just thinking of it now...I felt the old fear stirring, from where my shadows were born."

Fucking wind! Blackknight1Fucking wind! Blackknightgrid
The Black Knight
The Black Knight
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2009-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top