The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Silver Wind (F) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Silver Wind (F) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Silver Wind (F) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Silver Wind (F) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Silver Wind (F) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Silver Wind (F) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Silver Wind (F) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Silver Wind (F) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Silver Wind (F) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Silver Wind (F) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Silver Wind (F) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Silver Wind (F) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Silver Wind (F) I_vote_lcapSilver Wind (F) I_voting_barSilver Wind (F) I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
Silver Wind (F) I_vote_lcapSilver Wind (F) I_voting_barSilver Wind (F) I_vote_rcap 
ghost

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Silver Wind (F)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Silver Wind (F) Empty Silver Wind (F)

Post by Silver_Wind October 5th 2012, 3:46 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Silver Wind
Title: She tries her best not to be seen so she’s called the “Silent Shadow” for how she appears and disappears quietly during the night.
Alignment: Good, but goes renegade when needed to find info about her foster mother
Race: Unknown, but looks to be some kind of Caucasian
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: blue
Height: 5’3”
Weight: 105

Costume Description/Image: (I couldn't find an= good image .... Anyways!) Covered from head to toe in black, skin-tight ninja garb and the sme colored combat boots, the only pieces of her you can see are her fingers poking out from fingerless gloves. The also black mask covers her chin, mouth, nostrils, and everything else except the bridge of her nose to the beginning of her forehead (which is covered by her bangs) and a long braid of blonde hair sticking out from the back. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] This symbol is in silver on the front of her costume and also on the back, but larger. She carries a double-bladed staff on her back, a dagger on her right hip, and several shuriken in hidden pockets throughout her body.

Personality: The calm, quiet, and cool type, Zephrine isn't the kind to get close to someone easily. That doesn't mean that she's purposefully cold towards others, she's just not good at the whole showing emotions thing, even with those she's close to sometimes. Its kind of the way she shows her shyness, so people skills are kind of low. Zephrine only lets members of her foster family know her name and of them, only her foster mother and brother call her by the nickname Zephy. The rest of the world knows her as Kathryn Dahlia Darshrey, adopted daughter and second grandchild to the head of the millionaire Darshrey family. She enjoys calming practices such as playing or listening to relaxing music and just taking it easy. Normally stubborn, rational, and responsible, Zephrine has a one track mind when it comes to something she has set her mind on and isn't easily swayed.

History: One night at the Darshrey family mansion, a frantic girl appeared in the backyard with a baby in her arms. Bruised, beaten and clothes ripped to bloodied shreds, she begged for them to take care of her baby sister before she passed away on the spot. The Darshreys learned their names because the each had a necklace with a wind symbol around their necks. Since she was 3 years old Zephrine and the Darshreys have been aware of her ability to manipulate wind and her they have believed this to be because of her biological family. Through all the wealthy families resources and relentless searching, they couldn't find out where she or her older sister came from, so they adopted her as one of their own and gave her a new name in case any dangerous characters came to do to her what they did to her older sister. Zephrine's foster family consists of her grandfather (who heads the family business in the technology industry), her mother (a scientist and inventor who continues her family's business and legacy), her older brother (next in line for head of the business after their mother), and father (her grandfather's son-in-law who married into the family and business). As a member of a prestigious family of scientists, inventors, and businessmen, Zephrine and Michael (her brother) had to be given the best education from a young age to the point where they were figuring out complex equations for AP high school students when starting middle school. They learned martial arts from their father who came from a long line of martial artists himself. He barely talks about his side of the family, and when he does it is either brief or vague, but he insisted that they at least learn how to defend themselves. Zephrine, seeing that she wasn't in line to become head of the tech business, began to truly enjoy their training sessions and did her best to master the skills her foster father taught her. As a result, she mastered the staff and carries a double-bladed one in battle. There was no particular reason to go into the hero business, so Zephrine didn't until when she came home and found it swarmed with police, her parents' room ransacked, her father dead on the floor, and her mother gone.

Powers: A psuedo-flyer who can manipulate wind, (3 EP I guess?)

Mainly fights through hand to hand combat or the use of her bladed staff.

Power Grid:
STR: 3
SPD: 3
END: 2
INT: 5
EP: 3 (Wind Manipulation)
FS: 4

Wealth: 1

Pseudo Flight: 1
Power Grid colours: Black and Silver I guess?

Character Image/Description: If description please be very detailed on it.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Like this except with blue eyes and hair extending down to her back.

Roleplay Sample: "The 'Silent Shadow' strikes again as a gang of hoodlums was caught downtown threatening to harm and rape a three young girls after kidnapping them on their way home from school-" Zephrine turned off the television and tiredly rubbed her eyes in the dim light of the motel she was staying in. There had been no real leads of her mother's whereabouts or her father's murderers and she was starting to run out of options. "What should I do?" She sighed to herself, full of concern and depression. Then she gasped suddenly, and spoke out loud though no one but the walls of the run-down room could hear. "Heroes! They're do-gooders who probably have a wealth of information at their fingertips. If I can team up or befriend with at least a few of them, then there might be something I can learn!" She sprang up off the bed and raced towards the phone to call her overly concerned brother before putting her plan into action. The thought of it made her nervous though, mainly because working with people was never one of her strong suits.

Last edited by Silver_Wind on October 12th 2012, 2:48 pm; edited 3 times in total
Silver_Wind
Silver_Wind

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2012-10-05

Back to top Go down

Silver Wind (F) Empty Re: Silver Wind (F)

Post by Andrew October 9th 2012, 8:58 pm

Ok flying and wind manipulation are 2 separate powers. If you want the reason you character is able to fly to be wind manipulation, that's fine. I do however suggest you start at 4 for the wind manipulation, there are a lot of high DUR charries on the site, but ultimately that is your call. Also I recounted your grid. It all ads up to 20. This means you could have regular flight if you wish. One last thing, 5 INT is pretty high, so you might want to edit in "super human intelligence" or something along those lines. Other than that you're good to go Spidey
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "We Fight For Those Who Can't."

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 619
Job : Vigilante
Humor : Franklin Guidaboni, Grown men who argue with teenagers, Adam Paxton, and Dominus
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard October 10th 2012, 4:07 pm

Pseudo Flight means you have 21 points on your grid, no matter what.

You have 20 points, so you've used 2 points for full flight.

Would you want pseudo flight (a form of "flight" that gives your character the ability to free fall without damage, or glide/etc with a nice sense of direction)

Or Full Flight, which will give your character the ability to freely move in the air and control their movements rather than just free fall or guess-check where they're gonna land with pseudo-flight?

Also, here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It doesn't have a transparent background anymore; but it's the same color as the forum's background so it will appear transparent when it's added to your profile. (:

Hope it's not distorted.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver_Wind October 10th 2012, 7:20 pm

1 Thanks for the resizing

2. I wanted a pseudo-flight (21pts) and a rich family background so isn't that 1 pt?

3. As for the super-human inclusion in the history I'll edit it when I have more time

4.Thx sooo much fro correcting me....... this is my 1st heard-core rp
Silver_Wind
Silver_Wind

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard October 10th 2012, 7:31 pm

All right, so your grid would be:

STR: 3
SPD: 3
END: 2
INT: 5
EP: 3 (Wind Manipulation)
FS: 4

Wealth: 1

Pseudo Flight: 1

Just edit your original post; and I'm glad to have you here. (:

Always good to see new faces! Very Happy

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver_Wind October 12th 2012, 2:15 pm

Okay, revised and edited but if I did anything wrong, please tell me and I'll fix it!
Silver_Wind
Silver_Wind

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard October 12th 2012, 2:23 pm

Your RP sample is a bit short; is that all you're capable of RP wise? If not, give us a bit more flavor darling!

Also, you should edit that picture into your profile unless you want me to do it. (:

~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver_Wind October 12th 2012, 2:49 pm

Is that enough, or would you like a few more paragraphs?
Silver_Wind
Silver_Wind

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard October 12th 2012, 6:05 pm

Approved and moved. Welcome to SHRPG.

~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top