The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Heroic Spirit- An Original Superhero RP!
The Hell Hole that is Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:32 pm by Guest

» Cleave the Night (Anastasia/Nikolai)
The Hell Hole that is Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:35 pm by Lilbunnyblu

» Samuel Grayson
The Hell Hole that is Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:32 am by inquisitor

» Justice in London
The Hell Hole that is Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2022, 9:13 pm by Dikaios

» Cosmic Creations
The Hell Hole that is Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2022, 5:59 pm by Demonhunter

» At the Mountains
The Hell Hole that is Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2022, 1:19 am by Nate6595

» Down Time
The Hell Hole that is Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2022, 12:48 am by Nate6595

» What Happens in Vegas...
The Hell Hole that is Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2022, 4:21 pm by Nate6595

» Harbor thief hijinks
The Hell Hole that is Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2022, 2:58 pm by Nate6595

» A Cult Following
The Hell Hole that is Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2022, 2:31 pm by Nate6595

» Pieces in Play
The Hell Hole that is Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2022, 1:56 pm by Nate6595

» Vox
The Hell Hole that is Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2022, 2:52 am by FantasyBound

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2022 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Hell Hole that is Home

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Hell Hole that is Home - Page 3 Empty Re: The Hell Hole that is Home

Post by Cerek September 4th 2022, 7:44 pm

Cebra was taken back by the scramble of girls around him, an uncomfortable situation to say the least. When finally he got a moment to settle himself it was already time for an examination. He was alright removing his own clothing for medical purposes as it were "Thank you sister, your modesty is appreciated." Putting on a front of mild frustration as he would assume a man of this era would. His body was bruised in several places and his gash bled still, It was good Rai got Cebra here when she did because his blood loss was reaching a dangerous point. His form was strong under all the clothing as one might expect, though oddly flawed in some ways for a cyborg. He had some scars and blemishes, just small things across him that made his body look a little more like aged. A form of blending in his body implemented.

He let the nun do her work and stitch his wound as well as apply various poultice and salves to his other wounds. He laid in the hospital bed now alone as he looked out the window down to an herb garden where some nuns were picking plants. Curiosity ran through his mind at the functions of if not the world as a whole then to the kingdom, dutchy and county he was in. The entire situation with Rai going off to perform all these military tasks bothered him as he could often feel a situation and when there was a flaw in logic, when things didn't work correctly. He pondered over the fields of corpses and how a religious organization so similar to the Catholics are alright with the arrangement they have made. Fortunately Cebra was fairly certain that the security of this era wasn't ready for his abilities. He spent a good deal of the time resting and watching the nuns go about their business while he was a good out of the way patient plotting his stealthy leave.

Perhaps some of the nuns may have found it odd when he casually asked about the church and more specifically the Sistine chapel that he remembered Rai mentioning in one of their past conversations. Since the church seems to be the primary authority in this land Cebra reasoned the largest church might keep the deepest records, he was curious as to the official records on the birth of Reavers if those records existed. Furthermore any information he can find on the bloody worm creature that brought the pair here, Cebra's wounds still healed faster than a normal human and would be quite noticeable. The remedies did provide some relief from the pain and quicker healing of the flesh, but Cebra couldn't wait, his mind had worked itself into a mission. As the sun lay twilight Cebra made his escape silent and unseen. He was armed and clothed again, now with bandages wrapping some parts of him and patched wounds.

He got the directions from one of the nuns and began his trek towards the chapel in Rome.

Cerek
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 588
Registration date : 2017-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter September 17th 2022, 12:06 pm

While Cebra had been with the nuns. Rai was finding herself deflated and defeated. Pretty much as soon as she left the abby she had been off to go plead her case to the church, which most of that time was eaten up by waiting in the grievances que, having to listen to peasants complaining about which neighbor stole their pig or that they were being over-taxed. As legitimate of concerns these were for peasant rabble, she couldn’t help but grow irritated as the matter she was bringing forth was by far more dangerous than anything she’d head before her turn to make her case.

As she made it to the front of the line, the elderly Bishop scoffs at the black cloak before him, waiving his hand to his white cloak guard as they move in the remove the reaver before him. “Wait, I am here on behalf of Mol’ ShaRai. From Terni.” She shows the bronzed cloak pin giving the two whitecloaks a pause, looking to the bishop for orders.

The old man holds up his hand, jewled in rings and bracers of many precious gems and gold. Choosing to hear this out he sits back to hear her speak. “There is a massive camp outside of Terni. I saw it myself.” Rai breathes, only happy to not be immediately tossed out. “I believe they intend to invade the town soon. They have siege weapons an-”

“You believe?” The bishop questions leaning forward to ponder a response from her.

Rai catches herself. “Ah- no. I. How close they are suggests-”

“Girl, which clergy has send you before me? A priest? Perhaps another bishop?”

“No father, I am here to bear witness to what I have seen. A demon camp that close to Terni is dangerous, is it not?”

“So you are here with no orders, just here because you think you saw a few little demons.”

“Father, I-”

“Enough. You waste my time. You best run back to Terni and forget you were ever here. You saw nothing and will tell no one, understood?”

Rai huffs for a moment before the whitecloaks lead her back out of the chapel. Their gaze, although understanding, hardened by orders. She slumps on the steps of the church for a moment, only looking to the que of peasants here to see the bishop every so often with envy that their squabbles over cattle were seen as more legitimate than a full scale camp full of demons.

After a few minutes of feeling sorry for herself she stands in an angry huff and heads out to go find Cebra. If the church would do nothing she’d have to see if any of the other Reavers would do anything about it.
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2020-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerek September 25th 2022, 10:52 pm

This city was something right out his worlds history but distorted in a macabre way. The people around him seemed as normal as those in his world if not a little more depressed. Frankly Cebra was growing tired of his short visit to this world, under different circumstances he might like to investigate the inner workings of Dis but not now. He had mostly gone unnoticed, thankfully blending in fairly well into any crowd but being part of none. He moved at a leisurely pace thinking about what he was about to do, the consequence of being captured in such a time with such a government was a distasteful thought. The hour grew late, and the crowds thinned more and more, Cebra can see the chapel not more than a few laneways away. He hides in the shadows of an alley; quiet, still, cloaked and vigilantly scanning the structure.

It was as he was observing the security, he noticed something in his peripheral vision which was much more adept than a normal human. It was Rai, that armour was unmistakable. Though he may have been out of sight of other people he knew she could see him, it wasn't hard as he obscured himself from view of the chapel while waving her down and pointing upwards to the roof top of the structure. He slunk back into the alley before making labored jumps from one damaged wall section to some scaffolding. The acrobatic move being more taxing on his diminished body, not to mention his still healing wound; it was close t a full seal now but still vulnerable. He waited for Rai on a bench.
Cerek
Cerek
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Ho ho ho to the bottle I go! To heal my heart and drown my woes

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 588
Humor : In good balance
Registration date : 2017-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content