The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Divora, Lady Of War[Done] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Divora, Lady Of War[Done] I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Divora, Lady Of War[Done] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Divora, Lady Of War[Done] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Divora, Lady Of War[Done] I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Divora, Lady Of War[Done] I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Divora, Lady Of War[Done] I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Divora, Lady Of War[Done] I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Divora, Lady Of War[Done] I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Divora, Lady Of War[Done] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Divora, Lady Of War[Done] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Divora, Lady Of War[Done] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Divora, Lady Of War[Done] I_vote_lcapDivora, Lady Of War[Done] I_voting_barDivora, Lady Of War[Done] I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Divora, Lady Of War[Done]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Divora, Lady Of War[Done] Empty Divora, Lady Of War[Done]

Post by Prophuine June 15th 2019, 11:20 am

Divora

"Victory is for the Bold"

The Bio

Villain Name: Divora
Title: Lady of War
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Age: 28(Mentally she is roughly 2000 years old)(stopped aging around 25)
Race: Demi-God
Hair: Originally White but is not stained with the blood of her enemies
Eyes: Normal with Yellow Iris
Height: 5'11
Weight: 175
Blood type: Does not have a normal human blood type.

The Looks

The Personality

Divora has one desire to push the limits of her abilities to higher heights no matter the cost. To take her place at her father's throne.
This drive causes to completely disregard the needs and wants of her fellow demi-gods in order to obtain more power.
Her Brash nature is further solidified by the way she handles sparring partners and companions. Those that do not meet her standard in combat falls to her blade. She deems it is better for comrades to fall by their own comrades hands in the face of weakness than give your opponent experience.
She is meticulous when it comes to practicing usually only going out into public when ordered to within reason. Unless she deems an opponent or mission worth her time she won't fight them instead she just enslaves them to serve in her concubine or as slaves to take care of her armory.
She is racist towards all humans and lesser life forms seeing them as inferior and hates her human halfbreed genetics. After her mother burst into flames as she pushed her out her womb so saw humans as incomplete gods and gods as lazy protectors and bullshiters.
After being born and realizing her divine intellect and abilities she used her wit to skill to leave her human grandparents at 5. She believed in her instincts and left to train and obtain a power to rival her father. After literally being in the forests in Morocco since she was there she has a strong sense of independence and self awareness.
One of her best traits is her ability to read people and have a unique ability to pick up emotions off people like scents. This allows her greater ability to use and control people in interesting ways. If she picks on loneliness on a person or minion she will oftentimes use her body and good looks to solidify a bond with that person usually making them a much more loyal servant or pawn.
This despite her appearance, she enjoys a good joke and tries to keep a joker or trickster in her group as much as possible.

The Story

Helen was born in a Moroccan village as the daughter of Ogun, The God of War and a Voodoo priest. As apart of the voodoo pantheon and being divine as soon as she was born she burned her mother to ash leaving her as a baby to be raised by the grandparents of the Voodoo priest. Helen already was a very unusual baby, as she learned how to walk and talk at the age of 3 months and learned english, arabic and afrikaan by 2 years old. Around 2 is when she started hearing the voices that would plague her the rest of her life. Being a god of war is a blessing and a curse as each god in the Voodoo pantheon has a fatal flaw/aspect that makes them who they are as a whole. Ogun's aspect is bloodlust, but not in the traditional sense as voices, clear and beautiful as a siren whisper in his mind that push murder, death and destruction in his mindset. The voices are so powerful in his mind that it can be considered an aphrodisiac as turns the smell of blood, the visage of fear, the sounds of screaming into the most pleasurable experience that he can ever feel. Helen also has this aspect but slightly toned down as she isn't a full god quite yet.

From the age of 2-4 she would commit horrible acts to normal humans but to her would comparable to eating candy and riding a roller coaster. She started with killing bugs, quickly escalating to fights with older kids to killing lizards, smashing poisonous snakes in the head and killing other peoples pets. Once she reached the age of 5 she knew in her heart she would have to leave her village as she would start to kill humans as the urge and the voices got louder and louder each day. She said left one night and never looked back as she went to the savanna and forest as a self exile to keep herself away from people. She lived like this for 5 years killing animals to eat and sate her urge while maturing much faster than a normal human as she looked closer to 15 than 10 at her age. On her tenth birthday her father appeared in her dream and told her of the ambrosia and its power. Ambrosia connects gods spiritual essence to earth and allows to use their godlike powers on earth with one flaw. If a god stops taking Ambrosia while they are on earth and don't leave a week after they stop taking it they become cut off the God-Plane and are forced to stay on Earth as humans. Demi-gods just lose their power as they can not access the God-Plane as the human body can not handle divinity.

The more he told her about this power the more the voices whispered in her mind to find an oasis and go the bottom of it and pull up the bluish leaves up and eat them. So she journeyed far from her home to the closest oasis she knew roughly 20 miles away, next to a small village. In the dead of night she swam to the bottom and pulled up the leaves from the Ambrosia plant before swimming to the surface and slowly ripping off a leaf then popping it into her mouth.

Her eyes went wide and her body went stiff as a board before her eyes started to glow and her body quickly underwent a massive physical bulking as her muscle mass rapidly increased. As her mind went into mental overload as foreign images, thoughts and memories flooded her mind from thousands of years ago. Then finally she actually saw her father and the rest of the Voodoo Pantheon in her mind for the first time. All of them gave her a unique attribute of them as their hasn't been a Voodoo Demigod in over 800 years and sent her mentally back into reality.

When she woke up from being menally drained 3 hours later it was the crack of dawn and the voices became even more powerful as it brought her to her knees and caused her, her first mental break. Her eyes pulsed a soft golden light as she went into the nearby village on a killing spree. In a matter of 3 hours she had reduced the population of the village Matubo from 750 to 650. As she summoned guns, explosives, swords, energy blast to destroy all in her wake. The voices receded and her mind slowly became less and less foggy and she saw her handy work. Limbs and people were sprawled across the desert sands in the village as smoke and fire dotted the village. She dropped to her knees and cried tears of remorse and pleasure as her human side was mentally fighting with her war god half to make sense of everything.

She curled up in a ball in the middle of the village square for almost a week before her father reached into her mind and forced her to eat Ambrosia to keep her powers.  After a message from her father to understand what she was and how her continued neglect of her needs caused her rampage a fit of rage. Instead of killing people that deserve death or aren't innocent you got consumed by the voices and killed women, children and babies. All of these messages her father yelled in her mind woke her up to what she had been doing and if she wanted to live she would have to get a better grip of her powers.

Shortly after this, she proceeded to take over the village and had people collect and process Ambrosia for her as she protected them from rebels and bandits. As she grew older and considerably more powerful the village grew from world of mouth from 650 to 2500 as she used to vast store of knowledge to better the lives of people(and herself) with all manner of improvements. Everything was going pretty well until a rebel leader named Kojula with the power of fire stormed her village when she was out hunting bandits and killed half of her village and took most of the women and children for child soldiers and sex slaves. With her and her remaining soldiers with her she stormed the rebel base and quickly dispatched the soldiers and took her women back. She continued to kill and kill and kill as the voices in her mind got stronger and stronger until her madness took over her mind and caused her to kill not only all of the rebels but half of the women and children the rebels too. When she finished and came back to reality she left the Morocco with massive container of Ambrosia and a ticket to America as she hoped living the constant war and death of Africa would better sooth the voices in her head.

The Priority

1. Endurance
2. Reaction
3. Strength
4. Agility

The Powers

Demi-God Physique - She is a demi-god so she isn't as strong as her father or full blown god but her strength, agility, endurance and reaction time is just past peak human levels but isn't close to fully Superhuman quite yet.
Strength would be comparable to lifting and throwing ability just under 3 tons. Running ability would be around 40-55 mph. So just under the speed of a sprinting bear. Also she can jump roughly 12-16 meters off the ground.
Agility would be comparable to being agile enough to dance around spears being thrown all around her at the same time. She is agile around to block but not outright dodge bullets at close range.
Reaction - These are some of her feats for comparison: leaping over a pitfall trap after jumping in the middle of it, catch a blade in her hand after noticing it literally  1 foot from the side of her head. Her hand, head and torso reaction speed is far superior to her leg and feet reaction time.
Endurance - She is extremely resistant to most forms of damage with her body. Bullets hurt her and most things beyond normal humans capabilities but normal blades and weapons just get stopped dead on her skin. She has been gored by a rhino and got up without major damage, been hit by a wrecking ball and got up and continued to fight.

Divine Senses of the Gods - She is gifted with the several minor blessings that is the mental side of being a demigod.
Resistance to all forms of telepathy. This can not stop someone like Jean Grey or Professor X but it can make them take a good amount of effort for some of the best telepaths and most mid-level telepath is a herculean task to enter her mind
Innate Knowledge of history and skills over the last 2000 years. All gods have this cloud of information they can tap into to. Just because they know how something works doesn't mean they have the muscle memory to perform it correctly.
Can sense emotions as scents and can tell when a person is lying or not. This is done with ooc permision of the characters owner
Can see, hear, smell much better and on a par with animals that have vastly superior seeing, hearing and smell than a normal human.
Can Stand and Run on water.

God of War - As her father being a war god she had several minor blessings that only a god of war can possess.
Divine Energy Projection - she can launch energy blasts comparable to being hit by a large bullet from her hands, eyes and weapon. They are golden white in color and are as fast a bullet. She can charge her energy blasts and launch a blast comparable to being hit by a wrecking ball.
Weapons of a War God - She is blessed with the ability to summon and control weapons from any point in history including guns. She also blessed with high proficiency in all matter of weapons but she is a master of none. She can not summon weapons unique to a character or one of a kind weapons. Just generic weapons of that type. She can't just summon excalibur and Sword of Feast and Famine because she is a war god.
Minor Regen - This has stopped her from aging and allows her to slowly regen limbs and organs out of combat. In combat has little to no effect. But it does give her a resistance to non sulfur based poisons and immunity to most diseases.

The Weaknesses

Sulfur - All gods of this pantheon are deathly sick to sulfur much more so than a normal human. This is why Divora and her father don't really use nuclear weapons and missiles as they contain sulfur.
If she inhales it she starts to cough up bleed and doubles over uncontrollably. She has no control over this and cant defend herself really when it is in her body.
If she is cut with something coated in sulfur the cut will start to burn and smoke on contact. This causes unimaginable pain and if not cleaned properly she won't heal and will die.
Holding or being near sulfur causes her most as if she is nauseated and if it is a lot of sulfur like being in a sulfur mine if would make her basically bedridden.

Warmonger/Bloodcrazied - Due to the nature of her father, she has a need similar to humans drinking water where she must spill blood/kill/miam something at least every other day or she gets noticeably more intense and has less control of mind and can go into fit of madness if she doesnt take her of her needs at least once a week.

Ambrosia Dependency - Divora doesn't eat or need water but needs a special plant that can only grown at the bottom of a desert oasis called Ambrosia. She must take in Ambrosia at least two a day or her powers begin to fade. If she does not take in Ambrosia after a week she is cut off from all of her godly powers forever.

Weakness to the Cold - Being a desert god means her makeup is built for extreme heat and lack of humidity. In cold environments she noticeably slower and weaker all the way around. Is is very susceptible to ice and very cold wind based attacks. Shereactions at ¾ of her normal functional capacity if affected by extreme cold.

The Items

The Minions

Magistrate

The Fluff

The RP Sample

Deep down in the personal lab of Dr.Konda, Konda begins his experiment on Android X-

He slowly looked around his personal lab deep underneath his house as staring at all of his previous failed creations nostalgically then suddenly snapped back the here and now looking up at his daughter floating in a cryogenic pod covered in wires and tubes.

I will bring you back Xeria... I have finally figured it out...

With a creeping smile around his face he looked back down towards the cryogenic pod monitor systems and activates another free pod then stops and looks up at his daughter again and then goes down and begins to type in several methods into the system as another pod top lifts up.

....This is my last resort, Xeria this has to to work. No....it will work, it has to, there is no other way.

Dr. Konda slowly begins to walk over to his daughters pod where he body floats lifelessly inside the pod filled with a liquid agent used to prevent decomposing of her body. He touches the pod's glass near where her face was.

I couldn't protect you before and I can't protect you now but I can make sure that you can protect yourself. Sorry Xeria please do not hate me for what I have done....

Konda snaps back into reality as he goes into a nearby part of his lab where he stored the clothes for his creations and got her favorite outfit from her closet and grabbed it then exited the room and proceed back in the cryogenic section of his lab where his daughter was and his other failed experiments stayed. He quickly grabbed a pen and piece of paper and begins to write a letter to his daughter and then places the clothes and the letter on the floor directly in front of his daughters pod.

....I was never the best the father was I Xeria...I never came to your games as a child and put research over my family and lost you and your mother. But still....that did not change me I still believed that if I could complete my research that you both would come back to me but life is cruel and fate is fickle so I must take it upon myself and make you my completed research and success. Only then may I have peace in my heart for what I didn't do for you as your father and what I never will be able to....

Still deep in thought, he stood back up and looked at his daughter again before turning away from her and walking towards the open cryogenic pod.

You were always by best experiment, Xeria.

Finally he reaches the open pod and looks back at his daughter one more time before sliding into the pod and pressing a few buttons on the inside the top of the pod slowly closes she he stares ahead with fear in his heart hope that his experiment would work. Once the pod closes completely several needles appear out of the pod and dug deep into Konda slowly draining him of his life and spirit energy as he slowly began to age and age until he died inside of the pod and the needles retracted and suddenly his life and spirit energy went through a tube connected from his pod to Xeria's as several needles appeared and started ejecting his energies inside of her as slowly her face started he have a living glow to it as her semi-artificial heart started to beat slowly as the needles suddenly retracted themselves as her pod started draining. After several minutes of draining suddenly two metal prongs separated themselves from the pod and plunged into her heart and gave an intense special electrical shock that contained nano-bites. Once the two metal prongs removed themselves from her chest she suddenly awoke in the pod as the door of the pod opened.

Android X smiles as she stepped out of the pod and saw clothes and a letter on the floor she also noticed a dried up husk in a pod that resembled her dad. "Awww, you gave up your for little ole me, how quaint." Android X quickly saw that this was her favorite outfit that her dad picked out that. "Aww and you got my favorite outfit as well, how sweet." She chuckles to herself as she quickly puts on her black sleeveless unitard with her short fit pink fur collared sleeveless blue short jacket then put on her favorite black boots and with red leg warmers. then for the final piece she put on her gloves and picked up the letter on the ground addressed to her.

Dear Xeria,

I am sorry I can't be here with you to celebrate your rebirth but I had to willingly give my life and energy in order for this experiment to work properly so forgive me for that. As you probably already know you are a cyborg/Android I have outfitted your body to be much stronger than a regular human while vastly improving all of your physical attributes while enabling you to fly as and be light as possible. You are my best creation I spent three years on modifying you to ensure myself that you could never age or be killed again by low level thugs. I am so sorry for not being that dad you wanted or needed. I hope this is at least shows you that I truly loved and care about you will all of my heart and soul.

Have a great life,

Dad

"What a drag dad seriously this is so lame. You bring me back after being killed and you write me sob stories....urgh I want to be happy not filled with sorrow. But I must thank you father this body is powerful....I can feel it." Android X punches the ground, creating a small crater in the floor." My oh my this body is fantastic you truly know how to make a good robot. This is good bye dad, thank you." Android X blows a kiss to her father before exiting the lab and using the elevator to head above ground. "Now lets see what kind of fun I can get into.”

“XERIA!” Android X quickly turned her head around looking from side to side but only saw desert for miles in nearly all directions. “.....Dad?........Where the hell are you?......Are you a ghost?” Suddenly across her eyes came the image of her father in a white lab coat. “Hello, I am a training program install inside of your brain so you can learn how to use your body correctly. Your father implanted several nano chips in your brain that would help assist you in using your body until you get the hang of it naturally. “ Xeria loudly groaned as the desert wind blew harshly against her skin. “Dad never could never let me just go out and just have fun even after death he is such a weight…...bummer. Fine...start training program; this is gonna be murder I just know it.”

Several lights flashed across her screen as her father appeared again. He flashed a smile before speaking.  “Xeria this is great, The first thing I want to tell you about is your physical make up you are extremely dense and your internal armor makes it so that humans and most bullets won’t even affect you anymore. This does not mean that you can not get hurt, this just means that it would take tremendous force to actually affect you in anyway, shape or form. Next I want you to know that you can fly now. Flying will possibly take the most for you to get use to since flying is so foreign for a human. Ever since you were seventeen you had this natural energy source called Ki but you never unlocked how to use it and I should have taught you before I died but alas this is fate. This is how you fly Xeria, first you have to focus your Ki energy around yourself so try doing that and lets see how that works out. “

Xeria just outside of her lab in the middle of a desert stood there wondering just what the hell was Ki and where she could find herself some action. 8 years being dead built up all kinds of tension all over her body and sex was always a good reliever for her at least. “Xeria just mentally search your body for something familiar to you but you have never known and I promise you will find it then.” Xeria rolled her eyes at the image of her dad. “Seriously I am 22 years old and if you count how long I have been dead, I am 30. I am not a four year old god damn it dad I will figure this out my own way.” Xeria smiled and did exactly what her father said and searched her entire being then suddenly like a volcano she unlocked her Ki and felt the rush of energy all over her body

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

Last edited by Prophuine on June 16th 2019, 10:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Prophuine
Prophuine

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2018-12-26

Back to top Go down

Divora, Lady Of War[Done] Empty Re: Divora, Lady Of War[Done]

Post by Chellizard June 16th 2019, 10:39 am

Make your sense of knowing when someone is lying permission based, along with their emotions.

And who is Magistrate?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Divora, Lady Of War[Done] JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Prophuine June 16th 2019, 11:27 am

Done and Magistrate is her minion that I will be posting in the minion board. Until he is done this is nothing.
Prophuine
Prophuine

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2018-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 19th 2019, 7:47 pm

Approved and moved.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Divora, Lady Of War[Done] JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top