The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Zed Karma, remastered I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Zed Karma, remastered I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Zed Karma, remastered I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Zed Karma, remastered I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Zed Karma, remastered I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Zed Karma, remastered I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Zed Karma, remastered I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Zed Karma, remastered I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Zed Karma, remastered I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Zed Karma, remastered I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Zed Karma, remastered I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Zed Karma, remastered I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
Zed Karma, remastered I_vote_lcapZed Karma, remastered I_voting_barZed Karma, remastered I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Zed Karma, remastered I_vote_lcapZed Karma, remastered I_voting_barZed Karma, remastered I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Seamus McAndrews
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Zed Karma, remastered

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zed Karma, remastered Empty Zed Karma, remastered

Post by The_soapmaker December 26th 2009, 6:59 pm

Super Name: Zed Karma
Title: Agent Z., Agent Karma, Karma
Alignment: Chaotically Neutral, but the organisation he works for serves Good.
Race: Ex-human
Hair: It used to be Black, but now Grey is starting to take over, due to heavy smoking.
Eyes: Grey and bloodshot.
Height: 1.89 meter, which is 6.200774999999999 feet. (Damn the Imperial System!) ( JK )
Weight: 101 kilos, which is 222.2 Lbs

Character description/ Image: Zed Karma, remastered 0,,5945099,00

He wears mostly black; long black leather coat, black velvet hat, black alligator-leather boots, black cotton pants, black leather gloves, black shirt with tin buttons that look like skulls.

Personality: Zed Karma is a very grumpy man. Although, that's what it looks like. He IS indeed very grumpy, but he is also extremely philosophical. He can spend hours thinking about the fundaments of reality or some other bullshit thing that you will never, ever find out with mere thinking. Being a veteran of war, he is also always on edge, even when rethinking the fundaments of reality. He also has a slight form of paranoia, distrusting everybody, even when proven trustworthy, but just a little less. And he's also a heavy smoker (unfiltered, ofcourse) and heavy drinker and has a slight lack of personal hygiene (he showers once every two days, and what's Deoderant?).

History: Karel Molenaar was born as the illigimate child of Joop Den Uyl (the Dutch Prime Minister of that time) and a very uncareful hooker called Valerie Molenaar, who made a lot of money by blackmailing Karel’s father. He grew up in Amsterdam, where his mother still resided in the famous Red Light District, although she had given up her old profession and now worked as a financial adviser for all sorts of people, mostly pimps and hookers. Karel’s youth was hell to him. He got bullied at school for being a hooker’s son (‘een hoerenjong’, which is well known profanity in the Dutch language) and his grades sucked, so he dropped out of school. This gave his mother reason to regulary beat the shit out of him. His 'substatute' father (his mothers former pimp) was no good either, but at least a bit better. He introduced young Karel to the local Hells Angel chapter, igniting his interest in motorcycles. At the mere age of 12, he started taking drugs. It began with alcohol, which changed to weed and amphetamines, which became xtc and lsd. At the age of 16, he went into rehab, which took him 2 years. On the age of 20, he enrolled into the army, by using a fake ID. He was set on a plane to Israel, as a member of the UN-peacekeeping force. After four and a half years, he was sent to a real warzone, where he killed his first human. This touched him deeply. He went through a mental depression which lasted at least one full year, which is still not really over.
When he finally got to his senses again, he got out of the army (well, they discharged him during the depression) and was unemployed for a number of years. At the age of 29, a merchenary compagny contacted him and contracted him one year later. He fought in multiple wars; both for Western nations as for other, oriental, nations.
In 1987, when they were waging war in Bosnia, they stumbled upon a little old cabin in the forest, where a little old lady lived. They tried to murder the old lady and plunder her house, but the little old lady turned out to be a witch, and "Zed Karma", as he was called by his colleges, got killed by the lightning she fired from her broom (who said you needed a magic wand? A broom can do the trick too!). The rest of them were murdered in a similar way.

Now the story is not over yet, since the Witch put a spell upon the dead body of Zed Karma, ressurrecting him, to serve her as her personal undead slave.
Biologically speaking, the highly unlikely phenomenom occured that by some unknown force Karma's body was biologically enhanced, causing a excellerated healing factor and a muscle strength that reached the hardness of hardened steel.
The Witch, however, had only 3 years left to live (which she already knew ofcourse, witches tend to have that knowledge). Upon her death, she ordered her slave to skin her,(after death, ofcourse), and make a necklace of her fingerbones, which he ought to wear at any time, since it would grant his freedom. Anybody who would possess the necklace, could control Zed Karma.

He roamed the earth for 6 years, doing all sorts of work in the former Soviet Union. Then, a man came to him, and offered him a job as some sort of 'agent'. Karma accepted the job, since no credentials were needed. Unknowingly, he enrolled himself in a international organisation that fought supernatural and extraterrestrial threats.
In his new life, as supernatural exterminator, he also had a lot of free time, though he did travel the world to get rid of all sorts of strange pests. In his free time, he started reading books on philosophy and science and occult stuff, a lot of them. And that's what he's being doing for the past 14 years: reading books and killing bugs from outer space and other realms.

Powers:
-Superhuman strength, he's able to wrestle an elephant or some other groundcreature sized 'really big' to the ground, and throw concrete tanktraps ("dragonteeth") about a quarter of a mile far.

-Indestruco-skin; blades bounce off, bullets deflect like tennisballs that are thrown at matresses, lasers burn like matches burn rocks. However, his neurosystem is still intact, so he does feel the pinches and pokes of .50 BMG bullets. Though it's fire/acid resistant, it's not fire/acid proof. Electricity is NOT stopped by the skin.

-Undead healing: Karma's body is able to heal itself rather quickly, and is capable of healing the most complicated fractures in matter of minutes. A crushed skull, though the brain has to be still operative (coma does count as operative), should take about a week. A broken leg is ready to go in 5 minutes and fully healed in 15. This power also increases the resistance against poison and other chemical, radiological and biological attacks, though it does not make him invulnerable from it.

-Teleport; Karma can teleport himself and things sized "Big ass machinegun" within 6 yard range. It comes with the package of being an undead creature. : P
But it has a nice visual feature on it; when he disappears a small flash of very weak light occurs, just like what happens when you suddenly turn off an old tv. When he appears, the reverse thing happens; Karma is unfolded in reality, he rapidly expands until he is himself again. It goes really fast.

PowerGrid:
Intelligence: 5
Strength: 5
Speed: 2
Durability: 5
Energy Projection: 3
Fighting Skills: 5

Roleplay Sample: You didn't forget me yet, did you?

Last edited by The_soapmaker on January 5th 2010, 3:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
The_soapmaker
The_soapmaker
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 568
Humor : Puns, lots of em.
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Back to top Go down

Zed Karma, remastered Empty Re: Zed Karma, remastered

Post by Pain January 4th 2010, 1:20 am

I think he needs 3 EP for his powers, change that and you're approved. WElcome back Soap, things are a little slow now, but that's cause we just dealt with the holidays, and now I'm behind in college so I must work hard to catch up!
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The_soapmaker January 4th 2010, 10:07 am

Yeah, man, I too got to work my ass off at school. They introduce a new severely sucking rule: If have bad grades in a certain subject, you got to make every damn exercise in the book or spend your friday afternoon doing the same thing. Damn you, new policy!

But it's good to be back, again.
The_soapmaker
The_soapmaker
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by keil7777777 January 4th 2010, 12:37 pm

Yeah, that sucks. I'm in class right now, not paying a bit of attention to the prof. I could tell you the weather outside, the number of people in the class, and how many racist or slanderous comments are written on the wall beside me...but I'd be hard-pressed to tell you today's topic. I know its something Math-y...
But RP is a lot more fun. I'd probably be on here everyday if I had internet at home. Alas, twas not to be.

Quick question about the necklace. Does it give off any energy or glow or anything that might suggest that its magical? I wouldnt want anybody to use it against you if their character had no way of telling what it would do. Just think of this as a preventative measure against metagamers.

On a lighter note, Welcome back you soapy devil you.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Honor guide me,
Stand beside me,
Aid me now as once before.
With faith inside me,
Death’s denied me,
Let me live to kill no more.

~The Gladiator

Profiles:
Xyron Meteo & Chainer
keil7777777
keil7777777
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 414
Job : Regurgitating information for the enjoyment of the Professors.
Humor : ↑
Registration date : 2009-02-13

http://xyron7777777.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by The_soapmaker January 4th 2010, 12:56 pm

keil7777777 wrote:Yeah, that sucks. I'm in class right now, not paying a bit of attention to the prof. I could tell you the weather outside, the number of people in the class, and how many racist or slanderous comments are written on the wall beside me...but I'd be hard-pressed to tell you today's topic. I know its something Math-y...
But RP is a lot more fun. I'd probably be on here everyday if I had internet at home. Alas, twas not to be.

Math sucks. Bigtime

Quick question about the necklace. Does it give off any energy or glow or anything that might suggest that its magical? I wouldnt want anybody to use it against you if their character had no way of telling what it would do. Just think of this as a preventative measure against metagamers.

It gives off magical energy, which is scientifically unmeasurable since it's whole other realm of existence, although it does have influence on this realm of existence. Like a diode, which allows electricity to flow only one way. Get it? Magical Energy could be felt my (other) magical creatures, such as wizards and warlocks and demons and angels. However, they might interpret the feeling wrong as electrical static or cold wind or imagination (Imagination land!) or whatever.

On a lighter note, Welcome back you soapy devil you.

Thank you very much.
The_soapmaker
The_soapmaker
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult January 5th 2010, 1:13 pm

I have some questions.

1.Can you convert his height and weight to feet and lbs for me.

2. What the fuck is with teleporting all over the place. I think that for teleportation you need a drawback, or else you can teleport back and forth in a fight. Like make it take a bit for him to completely disappear or something like that.

3. Your indestructo skin kinda seems like no matter what no one could ever hurt you ever.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Zed Karma, remastered Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1587
Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by The_soapmaker January 5th 2010, 3:26 pm

VivaLaCult wrote:I have some questions.

1.Can you convert his height and weight to feet and lbs for me.

2. What the fuck is with teleporting all over the place. I think that for teleportation you need a drawback, or else you can teleport back and forth in a fight. Like make it take a bit for him to completely disappear or something like that.

3. Your indestructo skin kinda seems like no matter what no one could ever hurt you ever.

1. Hell No! (Just Kidding, I will convert it)

2. I'll make it a 6 yard teleport skill, mkay? He will be able to teleport back and forth in a fight, but not long distances.

3. Ever heard of poison? Or disease? Or drugs? Or electricity? Or torture (he's still feeling)? Or choking? You don't need to go through somebodies skin to hurt them.
The_soapmaker
The_soapmaker
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top