The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Karma Lives!!! He Lives!!! (I need at least one Hero here. Join at will) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Karma Lives!!! He Lives!!! (I need at least one Hero here. Join at will) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Karma Lives!!! He Lives!!! (I need at least one Hero here. Join at will) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Karma Lives!!! He Lives!!! (I need at least one Hero here. Join at will) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Karma Lives!!! He Lives!!! (I need at least one Hero here. Join at will) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Karma Lives!!! He Lives!!! (I need at least one Hero here. Join at will) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Karma Lives!!! He Lives!!! (I need at least one Hero here. Join at will) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Karma Lives!!! He Lives!!! (I need at least one Hero here. Join at will) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Karma Lives!!! He Lives!!! (I need at least one Hero here. Join at will) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Karma Lives!!! He Lives!!! (I need at least one Hero here. Join at will) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Karma Lives!!! He Lives!!! (I need at least one Hero here. Join at will) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Karma Lives!!! He Lives!!! (I need at least one Hero here. Join at will) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Karma Lives!!! He Lives!!! (I need at least one Hero here. Join at will) I_vote_lcapKarma Lives!!! He Lives!!! (I need at least one Hero here. Join at will) I_voting_barKarma Lives!!! He Lives!!! (I need at least one Hero here. Join at will) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Karma Lives!!! He Lives!!! (I need at least one Hero here. Join at will)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Karma Lives!!! He Lives!!! (I need at least one Hero here. Join at will) Empty Karma Lives!!! He Lives!!! (I need at least one Hero here. Join at will)

Post by The_soapmaker February 14th 2011, 7:26 pm

It already was an eerie night for the town of New Orleans. Storms had appeared from nowhere and were heavily pounding the costal area. It was nothing compared to Katrina, ofcourse, but it was still quite windy. A streak of lightning bolted through the sky, lighting up the dark cloud for a flash second. Heavy rain poured down on the ground, soaking all of the groundfags below who dared to leave the house. The house. Oh, the house....

A cop car rolled into the street and stopped for the designated house. The lights were on. All of them, they shined as if it was Halloween, casting quite an eerie glow into the dark street, illuminating the dark houses across the street. The neighbours had called. They had heared screams nextdoors. Probably just another case of domestic violence. Father had pretty loose hands, it was widely known. He totally ruined his children, the people in the street whispered, their dark faces illuminated by the glow and wet by the rain. The children. The children dressed in black, listened yo that awefully loud music. There were even rumours they worshipped Satan. No one knew if it was true. They were just rumours...or at least the people thought.

The cops got out of their automobile, hurried themselfs to the front door through the pouring rain. First cop rang the bell..... nothing....
He rang it again.... footsteps sounded in the hall, audable enough for the cops to hear. Someone was inside for sure. "I don't like this at all, Frank...Got a spooky feeling" The second cop said as he rang the doorbell. Inside, a glass shattered and a terrifying hollow howl pierced the air...deathly....cold. The cops reached for their guns, looked at each other, Frank kicked in the door.

"FREEZE, YOU SORRY MOTHERFUCKkk......" Franks words died out in fear and astonishment. A long haired humanoid creature, clad in only a pair of joggers pants, turned around slowly on the stairs, revealing a bloodstained chest and beard. His hands were dripping with fresh blood, probably still warm. It's bloodshot eyes stared down on the two for a second or two. It seemed like eternity. Then his mouth opened, showing sharp, bloodstained teeth, like a piranha or so, and he spoke in a slow, heavy, rasping voice: "...I can hear your hearts pound..."

The cops looked at eachother, at the creature standing there covered in blood. The second cop took the word, gun still in hand: "Sir, are you okay? What happened here?" The bearded creature looked at the ceiling, tears appeared to be flowing from his eyes. He raised his arms in agony and said: "I killed...I killed them...I killed them all...." "Who did you kill?" The man looked at the cop, paused for a second. "Everyone...They were all rotten...All rotten...even the children....even the...even them...." The cop wanted to opened his mouth, but the man, or whatever it was, continued; "I....I can't stop it....The thrist, it sticks with me....I keep on craving....Their blood....their souls....I need it....I Need It...."

Meanwhile, a group of residents had gathered under umbrellas outside on the street. Suddenly, gunshots rang through the hall, followed by an unearthly scream. Frank, the fat bastard, came running out of the house, seemingly fleeing for his life. The bearded man appeared in the doorportal, fresh blood streaming from his mouth. The ran towards the edge of the porched, leaped a full 2 yards high, 10 yards far, tackling the petrified officer from the sky. He planted his teeth in the cop's fat neck, biting out a large chunk, sucking out the blood.
When the officer finally stopped moving, the creature rose and looked around. He looked desperate, tired, broken. The heavy rain washed away some on the blood, turning the ground beneath him into a black puddle. He moved his hands through his long, wet hair and just stared at the crowd. And the crowd looked back, stunned with fear.
The_soapmaker
The_soapmaker
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 568
Humor : Puns, lots of em.
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Back to top Go down

Karma Lives!!! He Lives!!! (I need at least one Hero here. Join at will) Empty Re: Karma Lives!!! He Lives!!! (I need at least one Hero here. Join at will)

Post by Slamfist February 14th 2011, 10:22 pm

"I don't recall you eating people last time we met mate." Slamfist walked down the street slowly, a small portal sealing itself up behind him. This was of course Slamfist's city, his adopted home. Hell his own mansion was a mere mile from the very location they stood. "Then of course last time we met was under different circumstances. Saving the world together and all." Slamfist's wore his newest incarnation of Bionic Arm Enhancments, they were more proportional to each othe at least, less unwieldy with the way they weighed on his arms more evenly. Still they were massive and gave off the impression of an ape more than a man. Standing at 7'5" and having a quarter ton of muscle and bone made him more than just intimidating, it made him a threat to any villain that happened upon New Orleans. "Whadaya say we take you to a nice holding pen. Let you stay ther for awhile, think about what you've done."
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Karma Lives!!! He Lives!!! (I need at least one Hero here. Join at will) Empty Re: Karma Lives!!! He Lives!!! (I need at least one Hero here. Join at will)

Post by The_soapmaker February 15th 2011, 4:57 am

Karma swirled around, facing Slamfist now. A friendly face. Finally. Karma streched his arms out to Slamfist, looked at him with a grimace of helplessness, which looked surprisingly sincere. Karma wasn't really someone to look helpless, was he? "Slamfist! You gotta help me, man." He howled in apparent agony, "I can't control it...It...it makes me do this..." Karma twitched in a strange way for no apparent reason. He violently rubbed his eyes, fell down on his knees. He moved his head around as if he were seeing things. The blood streamed out of his beard and off his hands, dying the grey joggers in a nice shade of crimson red. His attention flashed back to the hulking hero before him. "HELP ME!"
The_soapmaker
The_soapmaker
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist February 18th 2011, 1:04 pm

"How do you suppose I do that mate?" Slam sounded sincere and confused at the same time. This definately wasn't what he was expecting when he heard 'cannibal' over the crime monitor. He approached the decreaingly blood soaked man with cautious skepticism, wishing to help someone who had fended off armaggedon but unsure of his motives. "Tell me how I help you and I'll do it."
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by The_soapmaker February 18th 2011, 5:18 pm

((Like I wrote in my app, every post I will roll a dice, and on a 6, Karma's having a flashback or hallucination... I just rolled a 6. Party Time!))

Sudddenly, at least in Karma's mind, everything changed. He heard a loud roar behind him, swung himself around to face the incoming threat, fists raised. There, he no longer faced a crowd of petrified bystanders. Instead, an army of long-faced demon-spawn stared at him from accross the street. Their faces flashed in the shimmering light of the house annex crime scene, which apparently now was bathing in hellfire, their wicked eyes burning in Karma's flesh, a sensation alike the sting of a thousand needles. "I...I...Kill....Kill the demons, Slam! Kill em all They're coming for me!!" He screamed, pointing at the fearful mob of locals. "They're coming for me!"
The_soapmaker
The_soapmaker
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top