The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Complex Weapon Generator II I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Complex Weapon Generator II I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Complex Weapon Generator II I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Complex Weapon Generator II I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Complex Weapon Generator II I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Complex Weapon Generator II I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Complex Weapon Generator II I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Complex Weapon Generator II I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Complex Weapon Generator II I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Complex Weapon Generator II I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Complex Weapon Generator II I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Complex Weapon Generator II I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
Complex Weapon Generator II I_vote_lcapComplex Weapon Generator II I_voting_barComplex Weapon Generator II I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Complex Weapon Generator II I_vote_lcapComplex Weapon Generator II I_voting_barComplex Weapon Generator II I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Complex Weapon Generator II

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Complex Weapon Generator II Empty Complex Weapon Generator II

Post by ghost January 26th 2019, 10:00 pm

Item/Character Advancement Name: Complex Weapon Generator II

Item/Character Advancement Description: Using the metal band around Iha's forearm he can scroll through a list of five items that are projected in a green holographic dial.

Item Power(s): Thanks to the knowledge and skills of Dr. Icarus Iha can use a combination of the magic within his blood and technology to generate specialized weapons:

Canem Umbra: Also known as, "The Shadow Sword". Gaining power from the lack of light in an area a katana is formed. The blade is a dark metal that can cut through steel rather easily. Using darkness to generate, it can vibrate at extraordinary speeds making it extremely sharp. The lighter the area the slower it vibrates.

Rail Run: A rifle sized weapon that can be generated with or without a scope attached. It is accurate up to one mile away. The weapon comes with two different rounds, explosive and normal. The explosive type round can only be shot at 700 yards without loosing accuracy.

Cross Connection: A cross bow is generated. It is able to fire normal bolts up to 100 yards accurately. A special bolt can be generated. When it hits a metallic object it can inject a pool of nanites that give the object life, putting it under Iha's control. Iha can only handle the animation of 3 objects at a time. Once animated, they only have a life span of 3 posts.

Untrue Notions: A spear is generated. The spear is laced with a toxin that causes hallucinations. When it hits an object a plume of gas erupts from it (15 feet in diameter). Anyone who breaths in the gas will think that everyone around them is an enemy.

Fangs of Anubis: Two combat knives are generated. The blades are a dark metal. When activated they turn red hot and fire surround the blades. The flames are light blue and made of normal consistency (no magical properties in the fire).

Item/Character Advancement Weakness(es):

1. An EMP can make the armband useless.
2. The weapons can only be used for a duration of 8 posts with a 3 post cool down.
3. Because of the high amount of energy the band drains the Liquid Metal Emission ability of the band becomes nullified.
4. Electrical shock can make the item glitch, causing it to generate random weapons or not at all.

Item/Character Advancement Price: 15XP

Last edited by ghost on January 27th 2019, 9:27 am; edited 2 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Avatar image: By Ofelia Generated with AI.
ghost
ghost
Posting Master
Posting Master

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 447
Job : Medical, Navy
Humor : Your mom
Registration date : 2011-02-21

Back to top Go down

Complex Weapon Generator II Empty Re: Complex Weapon Generator II

Post by Silus January 27th 2019, 4:23 am

Rail Gun's distance is entirely too far. You can only see 3 miles away if you are standing on a flat plane because of the eventual curve. So they would be shooting blind. It's also fair to say most people aren't capable of anticipating (let alone defending from) an explosion that was shot out from 10 miles away, let alone a shot made from 50 miles.

The nantes that give "life" to an object is cool, but I'm going to need you to add the maximum number of objects he can animate. Also need to bring up the fact that they only last for 8 posts, if they were made on the same post as the weapon generated. Per the weapons mechanics. Once the crossbow/generator would expire, so do the nanites control.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Complex Weapon Generator II Lucife10
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost January 27th 2019, 9:29 am

EDITED: Added a max of three objects and three post lifespan. Nerfed the distance on the rail gun.
ghost
ghost
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 447
Job : Medical, Navy
Humor : Your mom
Registration date : 2011-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus January 27th 2019, 1:24 pm

This is literally better than I could have asked for. Thank you!

Approved until stated otherwise!

Complex Weapon Generator II Lucife10
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top