The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Chaos Makes his Return I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Chaos Makes his Return I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Chaos Makes his Return I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Chaos Makes his Return I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Chaos Makes his Return I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Chaos Makes his Return I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Chaos Makes his Return I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Chaos Makes his Return I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Chaos Makes his Return I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Chaos Makes his Return I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Chaos Makes his Return I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Chaos Makes his Return I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Chaos Makes his Return I_vote_lcapChaos Makes his Return I_voting_barChaos Makes his Return I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Chaos Makes his Return I_vote_lcapChaos Makes his Return I_voting_barChaos Makes his Return I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik
Seamus McAndrews

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Chaos Makes his Return

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chaos Makes his Return Empty Chaos Makes his Return

Post by Guest December 7th 2009, 1:28 pm

People were going about their business when a large explosion came from a nearby building. None other then the Founder of S.C.A.R Chaos the Symbiote came out of the building, tendril blades spinning around wildly. "Guess what L.A? You all are the pigs and I am the big bad wolf, only I won't huff and puff and blow you all down. I will make you all go boom boom boom instead" Chaos cackled madly as he started cutting through the bystanders.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Chaos Makes his Return Empty Re: Chaos Makes his Return

Post by Paine December 7th 2009, 1:39 pm

Paine in her usual spot, a dark alley and dimly lit alley. Her left arm crossed over her breasts and holding onto her right arm, her right hand's fingers elegantly holding the cigarette, bring it to her pale pink lips and puffing it, inhaling her lit cigarette, the cherry bright and red as she took a long drag. She pulled the cigarette from her mouth and held onto the smoke for a moment, flicking the ashes off and looking towards the exit of the alley, she had heard an explosion, followed by screams and panic. She exhaled the cigarette smoke out of the corner of her mouth, closing her eyes and softly shaking her head. What the hell? What now? She stepped out of the alley, stomping on the cigarette as she did so, strutting her way out, her arms crossed over her breasts, hip swaying naturally with her step.

She came to a good safe distance away from the scene, a weird crimson monster was attacking people, hacking them up like a butcher! It was kind of gross, and seemed rather pointless, I mean, if you're gonna be evil have some class! This guy was just plain crazy! She leaned against a light pole and watched what ever that thing was cause it's destruction, it didn't really bother her, it was fun to watch. She puffed her cigarette, her arms still cross, using her right hand to pull the cigarette from her mouth and exhale, she was just relaxing.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Chaos Makes his Return Vywjf8
Chaos Makes his Return Paine1
Paine
Paine
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2009-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 7th 2009, 1:42 pm

"Please have mercy" said a woman as she pleaded with Chaos. "Sorry, all out of mercy. How about a nice, relaxing BLADE IN YOUR STOMACH INSTEAD?!" he cackled out as he turned his arm into a hacksaw and sliced the woman in half.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Paine December 7th 2009, 1:44 pm

Rebbecca blinked as she saw that, kind of creepy, what was this guys problem? Just hacking people up on the street at random. Was this the type of guys her father had to take down? Sheesh, she was happy she wasn't a damned hero.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Paine
Paine
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 7th 2009, 1:46 pm

"Jeez, why aren't the miserable ickle superbutts trying to rain on the parade with their stupid ass lameness? I would expect some idiot hero to come saving the day and ruining the fun with their squareness. Hell, I wonder if ickle Scarface Pain, my so called brotha is gonna show up. If not, I guess the lame superbutts will have to deal with having nothing but ruins for this stupid little city" cackled Chaos as he threw a few Cackle Bombs at the buildings, blowing them up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mekasoundwave December 7th 2009, 8:07 pm

"Oh, Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaosss......."

An inhuman giggle came from a nearbye alleyway as Vile strode out towards Chaos, grinning wickedly and happily.

"You werent gonna raise a little hell without us, were you?"
Mekasoundwave
Mekasoundwave
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 515
Job : Destroyer of Tokyo
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult December 7th 2009, 8:15 pm

(I can't let a hero run his pussy rampant)

Obsidior flew in on his green energy surfboard, he was clothed in his newest attire, and upgrade if you will. Obsidior chuckled "Yeah right, you don't get off that easily" he said as he leaned back lifting the energy up in the air as he stopped, keeping the board steady beneath his feet. Obsidior smiled, "Are you ready to lose you ugly son of a bitch" Obsidior lifted his hand and it glowed in an emerald hue, a blast discharge zooming right by Chaos' head, Obsidior missed on purpose striking an empty building. "But first I will give you a chance to surrender, that way you can save yourself the trouble of leaving and licking your wounds" he said with a smirk as he stared down the symbiote.

Chaos Makes his Return Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1587
Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Paine December 8th 2009, 3:30 am

Rebbecca rose her brow at the newcomer and his flashy green powers, obviously another hero, just listen to the way this guy spoke, sheesh. She didn't understand why her mother was always so fascinated with the heroes on this planet, they didn't seem that great, sheesh, was her father any better? She was kind of hoping he would she up and save the day, she had a feeling she would know when it was her own father, her mother said that she always looked just like him, like his damn reflection only in a female body. This was getting kind of stupid...

Paine
Paine
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 8th 2009, 9:53 am

"Well well, if it isn't my beautiful Vile. It's been a long time" he told her with a pyschopathic grin on his before he turned to Obsidior. "Well well, look at this. We have a cocky ickle superbutt on our hands. Don't you have some party to end with your unbelievable lameness?" he asked Obsidior as he laughed psychotically.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult December 8th 2009, 3:29 pm

Obsidior dropped his hand and placed his thumb and forefinger on the bridge of his nose. "Look dude, if I knew you were going to tell your dumbass jokes I wouldn't have come, youneed some good material" Obsidior said as he massgaed the placed between his fingers. "Look can we speed this up I have places to be" Obsidior said with a grin as he tapped an imaginary watch on his wrist. "Unless you are going to leave the city alone and run off with that hideous thing" he said as he pointed at Vile with his thumb

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist December 8th 2009, 3:44 pm

"Besides, wouldn't Pain be ashamed of both of you?" Overmind asked as he slowly floated down from the sky. Normally he would have just dropped Slamfist off and left, but a recent discussion the two had convinced them both that it was time for him to flex his hero muscles.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed

Back to top Go down

Post by Paine December 12th 2009, 3:32 am

Rebbecca rolled her eyes, letting a breath of annoyance escape her nose, "Tch...Why's my father so damn popular..." She uttered softly under her breath, her cute face scrunching up into a scowl. Her eyes averted elsewhere, she was wondering how these people knew him, who they were, were they friends? Foes? Her head was swimming with thoughts, her bright blue eyes lost themselves, simply staring off into space and thinking as everything around her continued.

Paine
Paine
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 29th 2009, 1:14 pm

"WHO CARES ABOUT THAT FUCKING OLD BASTARD!!!!!!" Chaos yelled in fury when Overmind mentioned Pain. "I don't give a shit about Pain. I am a heartless, mass-murdering symbiote. I care about no one but me, myself and I" he hissed as he launched his blade tentacles at Overmind and Obsidior in fury.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult January 5th 2010, 1:17 pm

A dead body of a large muscular man flew up next to Obsidior and caught the blade. "So does this mean you are done with those god awful jokes" he said with a grin as he looked over at his undead counterpart. "Because if you spout more jokes like that, I will beat myself. But I have to admit, this blade makes thing a bit more interesting, but the self righteousness and this bragging deal....it's just gotta go" Obsidior said with a grin as his hands reignited in green energy and Obsidior tossed another blast at the Symbiote.

(Okay before anyone complains, my dead guy did catch your blade, but you can easily over power him and kill him....so keep that in mind.)

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mekasoundwave January 5th 2010, 5:11 pm

Vile giggled as she walked towards Chaos, dodging Obsidor's blasts. They werent aimed at her, so it was rather easy. Chaos was all riled up now, and he definately looks like he would like to have some fun.
Mekasoundwave
Mekasoundwave
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 515
Job : Destroyer of Tokyo
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top