The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Drake Delores
THE STARS ARE ALIGNING! BOWLING, PIZZA, MUSIC FOR ALL! WHAT A SNAZZY DEAL! A NEW SUPER-GROUP IS FORMED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
THE STARS ARE ALIGNING! BOWLING, PIZZA, MUSIC FOR ALL! WHAT A SNAZZY DEAL! A NEW SUPER-GROUP IS FORMED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2024, 11:34 am by ghost

» Playing With Metal
THE STARS ARE ALIGNING! BOWLING, PIZZA, MUSIC FOR ALL! WHAT A SNAZZY DEAL! A NEW SUPER-GROUP IS FORMED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
THE STARS ARE ALIGNING! BOWLING, PIZZA, MUSIC FOR ALL! WHAT A SNAZZY DEAL! A NEW SUPER-GROUP IS FORMED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» Beholder of the eyes
THE STARS ARE ALIGNING! BOWLING, PIZZA, MUSIC FOR ALL! WHAT A SNAZZY DEAL! A NEW SUPER-GROUP IS FORMED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 12:22 am by Vorik

» When the Wind Goes
THE STARS ARE ALIGNING! BOWLING, PIZZA, MUSIC FOR ALL! WHAT A SNAZZY DEAL! A NEW SUPER-GROUP IS FORMED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
THE STARS ARE ALIGNING! BOWLING, PIZZA, MUSIC FOR ALL! WHAT A SNAZZY DEAL! A NEW SUPER-GROUP IS FORMED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
THE STARS ARE ALIGNING! BOWLING, PIZZA, MUSIC FOR ALL! WHAT A SNAZZY DEAL! A NEW SUPER-GROUP IS FORMED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
THE STARS ARE ALIGNING! BOWLING, PIZZA, MUSIC FOR ALL! WHAT A SNAZZY DEAL! A NEW SUPER-GROUP IS FORMED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2024, 12:58 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Hero By Day
THE STARS ARE ALIGNING! BOWLING, PIZZA, MUSIC FOR ALL! WHAT A SNAZZY DEAL! A NEW SUPER-GROUP IS FORMED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

» EXCALIBYTE
THE STARS ARE ALIGNING! BOWLING, PIZZA, MUSIC FOR ALL! WHAT A SNAZZY DEAL! A NEW SUPER-GROUP IS FORMED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

» Pizza Man
THE STARS ARE ALIGNING! BOWLING, PIZZA, MUSIC FOR ALL! WHAT A SNAZZY DEAL! A NEW SUPER-GROUP IS FORMED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

THE STARS ARE ALIGNING! BOWLING, PIZZA, MUSIC FOR ALL! WHAT A SNAZZY DEAL! A NEW SUPER-GROUP IS FORMED!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OPEN Re: THE STARS ARE ALIGNING! BOWLING, PIZZA, MUSIC FOR ALL! WHAT A SNAZZY DEAL! A NEW SUPER-GROUP IS FORMED!

Post by Fricton July 20th 2017, 8:47 pm

Coming out of the shadows, Fricton introduces himself.
I'm Fricton. As the name suggests I can manipulate friction. I'm also a genius, if I may say so myself. I keep to myself, so I don't even know why I'm here. Might be worth a few laughs"
While saying this Fricton tries to make himself look awesome by lighting up his hand, letting the eerie light move over his face.
"My friction abilities give me the ability to make fire, stop things midair, parkour like a boss and run superfast. So yeah, I'm pretty bad-ass."
Snuffing out the flames by closing his hand, he leans back on the couch, a satisfied grin on his face. He starts to look relaxed until he suddenly seizes up looking around with a grim look on his face.
"And you guys better not mess with me, or you're gonna get it."

Fricton

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2017-06-24

Back to top Go down

OPEN Re: THE STARS ARE ALIGNING! BOWLING, PIZZA, MUSIC FOR ALL! WHAT A SNAZZY DEAL! A NEW SUPER-GROUP IS FORMED!

Post by Arcana July 20th 2017, 9:02 pm

Please keep to posting order

Xan, Phaser, Meta Gene, Katrina, Swordmaster, Trains, Serpentail, Ultragal and then Shrouded
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina A. Russel July 20th 2017, 10:44 pm

What a freakshow.

Of course, this thought might have been slightly spurred on by the fact that she hates being surprised; and, oh boy, was she surprised. Having never experienced the “thrill” of a speedster before, she couldn’t help but feel just a tad bit overwhelmed; combined with the fact that this speedster was a shirtless Australian boy and it was all too tempting to test his speed at the tip of her sword. A temptation she might have given in to, had it not been for her own self-control (and rebellious part of her that didn’t want to ruin the view.) Not that she was enjoying the view or anything, on anything but a practical level; without any protective clothing on, she could so much easier access his vital organs. The thought sent a little thrill of pleasure through Katrina.

Oh, the boy wasn’t unattractive, she supposed; a bit too wild for her tastes, certainly not her type, but some people could like him … physically. How anyone could stand his personality is another matter entirely. The way he introduced himself - her sharp eyes couldn’t help but notice not one, but two entire boxes of pizza were missing - was nothing short of arrogant, and the gust of wind that followed him was rude. Besides, he was speaking nonsense; this was a free-for-all meeting, anybody can join. Who didn’t know about this? If he was that ignorant, he may as well leave now; Katrina does not harbor stupid, and she was not entirely sure she could contain her urges around him any longer.

”My purely killing urges … dammit.”

She fixed the speedster with the sharpest look she can muster; considering her glares are at least as sharp as her swords, one of which had her hand clenched around the hilt at her hip, this was sharp indeed.

”No, I’m afraid this meeting is only for people who haven’t been sleeping under a rock. I’m afraid you don’t qualify.” Her voice was equal parts sarcasm and mock concern, though her face showed none of the latter; it was pure scorn there.

She didn’t wait around for his reply, instead focusing on the other’s who’ve arrived, and specifically on a figure she hadn’t noticed before; a short (very short, shorter even than her, and that was saying something) blond man who looked like he wanted to be here as much as Katrina did. He was talking to a boy who, from his clothes and hair, looked to be living on the street, but they both had a certain character to them that Katrina liked immediately. Of course, she didn’t approach them, she didn’t think her poor nose could handle it if she did, but she liked them in theory. The shorter one more than the other. It was rare that she met anyone, male or female, shorter than herself; it was amazing that she did, and it appeared he was a meta-human too.

By this point, she was becoming quite uncomfortable; everyone was staring at everyone and save for an older Native American woman, Katrina was the only girl there, and even including the elder woman, Katrina was the only one close in age to the median of the group. She had to admit, being around so many people - let alone boys near her own age - had her out of sorts. It wasn’t her element, and she could swear her cheeks were blushing underneath her niqab; she certainly hoped she wasn’t, blushing wasn’t a habit she got into making. Still, to be safe, she hung back, standing in the shadow the high ceilings made on the floor. She wasn’t completely invisible, of course, but this position took her out of the general pandemonium of the floor and allowed her to observe those gathered relatively unobserved. Her dark grey and black outfit blended into the shadows; the only outstandingly visible objects were her swords, which glistened slightly in the darkness, and her eyes, staring out from the shadows like two pure specters.

Even more people had appeared now, among them a taller man who appeared to be wearing some sort of armor, and a man about Katrina’s age with slicked-back hair.. At this, Katrina raised an eyebrow. The latter seemed to be more of a villian than anything else, especially the way he looked at anyone who got too near, and the former … well, he seemed almost uncomfortable here. And the third person - there were now way too many people here, Katrina was instantly regretting this decision - was apparently absolutely oblivious to what was going on, simply waiting around for … something. At this, Katrina sighed. It was bad enough trying to reveal herself to her fellow heroes and metahumans, but to do so with a complete stranger in the room was just short of torture. Actually, she was pretty sure she’s had this nightmare before.

Her attention was immediately drawn to the flamboyant figure as he stood to speak again; Katrina awaited with something approaching bated breath, but didn’t quite reach it there. If the way he answered her inquiry were any indication, she wouldn’t exactly be surprised by his elocution. Though, as he talked, Katrina couldn’t help but smile along, though she was quick to make sure it was hidden by her mask. He was charming and charismatic, that was for sure, and if the little bit of powers demonstrated in his recruitment video were any indication, he was quite powerful, though how was still in the air. And what he said made sense, introducing yourself - and what you can do - not only made sense for a group that was going to work together in the future, but also could be a great source of information for her. Of course, it was slightly mitigated by the fact that she’d have to show them the same loyalty, but every rose has it’s thorn.

The one in some kind of high-tech suit went first; honestly, Katrina had almost missed him in her initial scan of the room. He didnt’ really stand out that much to the short girl. Though, having the power of phasing could be useful, and- Katrina had to fight the urge to facepalm as he demonstrated his sword skills. Impressive? Sure, but it was so corny he could plant it in the ground. She was very grateful when Medicine Woman stepped forward; it spared them yet another second of the embarrassment. Medicine Woman’s powers, too, seemed useful, if not quite as combat useful as other’s; however, she could easily be mistaken. She was living proof that some things were simply not what they seemed.

And up next was the short blond man; and he, more than all of them, intrigued Katrina. To have a new power everyday? To say it interested Katrina would be to confuse the issue; she found it worth investigating and, it’s obvious randomness aside, it could be quite useful. For sure, any rival group opposing would have to count Meta-Gene as a wild card. Of course, so would the Juststarz, but that was a problem that could be rectified through simple communication. And he looked like such an interesting conversationalist. And then came the man who introduced himself as “Fricton.” He controlled - big surprise! - friction. The lack of originality there made Katrina’s eye roll; the bit about his powers was interesting, but his personality plus the parting jab instantly placed himself in Katrina’s bad books. And then, as Fricton finally shut his mouth, Katrina stepped forward, her blue eyes blazing.

”My name is Ni-” For a second, she was about to use the handle given to her by the Silver Hand. But, one the spur of the moment, she decided against it. Why? Well, she would never be able to fully answer the question. All she knew was that she did not want this group to know her as such. It was, perhaps, out of a desire to hide her sordid past from the assembled heroes. ”Phoenix. I go by Phoenix. My powers are … quite complicated and will, perhaps, require a demonstration. As for my skills, well-” Quick as lighting, three knives - Japanese kunai, to any weapons aficionado in the group - were unclipped from the belt their requisite pouch and flung, one after another, at the bowling pins. The first smacked straight into the middle and the other two, a split second behind each other, smacked into the far right and far left. The combination caused a fallout that resulted in a strike for the young ninja. The smirk was visible even underneath the cloth covering as she turned back towards the assembly.

”I have been trained since a child in many different forms of weaponry and martial arts; additionally, I have a knowledge of poison that, while certainly eclipsed by some, I’m sure-” At this, her eyes flicked towards Medicine Woman, to whom she gave a respectful nod. ”-is quite substantial on it’s own. Stealth, of course, is my forte.” At this, she finally remained silent; the longest speech on her powers yet, ironic from such a seemingly quiet person, but Katrina believed in full disclosure. Of course, she mentioned nothing about the skills she’s gathered in torture, interrogation, and assassination, but maybe this group of heroes didn’t need to know that much about her.
Katrina A. Russel
Katrina A. Russel
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2017-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster July 21st 2017, 9:40 pm

Alright so obviously Darren wasn’t paying attention to pretty much anything that was going on. That much should be clear to just about everyone in the world by now. Right? No? Well you people need to pay more attention then. Sure, he kind of heard something here or there. He completely missed what the short girl said in response to him wanting to join the group. He definitely missed what was said when the first guy introduced himself, although the emoji mask was pretty sweet, the older lady with the boy bored him as soon as she started speaking, he did catch the dragon thing though! Now he knew two people who could turn into dragons! How awesome is that? Although admittedly he was distracted by the bowling pins, because this was a bowling place!? Who knew.

The next guy to introduce himself, well honestly Darren wasn’t paying attention but he realized halfway through that if these guys were going to be his new teammates he should probably start listening. To at least figure out their names and or powers. How else was he supposed to give them nicknames if he didn’t know anything about them? Sadly, he chose a bad time to start paying attention. This guy didn’t seem very nice. In fact, he was acting kind of like a jerk, and because of this Darren already knew what his nickname was going to be. Jerk Face. He could earn a new nickname later on but as of now he was definitely Jerk Face. Which sucked, because the Talons didn’t have jerk faces on the team; guess not everyone could be as awesome as they were.

The next person up for show and tell, he may not have a proper education but even he remembered show and tell, was the short girl who apparently went by Phoenix! “Oh that’s awesome! I know a Phoenix, he was the leader of the Talons and could control Fire; can you control fire? That’d be cool. Then I’d know two Phoenixes. I don’t actually know what happened to him though. Haven’t seen him in a while now that I think about it . . .” That was really strange. He had been in contact with everyone at least once but Ph-His train of thought was quickly interrupted as the Ninja Phoenix grabbed three knives. It was at this point that if anyone was paying attention they would notice Darren’s eyes flash as they greyed over; his Adaptive Muscle Mimicry taking over. The world seemed to slow down for the boy blunder as his mind watched and recorded every motion made by Ninja Phoenix, from the draw to the release and even after the knives hit the bowling pins.

“That was pretty cool. I wana try!” Unless someone was able to see at super human speeds it would seem as if Darren’s form simply shifted slightly and in his hands, were the three kunai; the bowling pins all fixed up as they should be. Not waiting for a response his spun to face the pins and once more the world around him seemed to slow down as his eyes flashed grey. A mix of his Hyperkinesis and his Adaptive Muscle Mimicry fixed any flaws that may have been in Katrina’s throw as the knives sunk back into the exact holes they made moments earlier knocking all the pins down again. “So fun.” He whispered out a smile on his face. “Oh! Introductions and stuff. Well I’m Swordsmaster but you can call me Darren Cross, or Santa Darren that was fun. I can well . . . Uh I’m really fast, like super fast, I’m pretty strong and I’m like really good with a sword. Like really good. Hence the name!”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Fairy dust isn't the same as Pixie dust man..."

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 23rd 2017, 12:04 am

After what had been around an hour or two of bowling some dude in a weird getup walked up to them and told them to leave.  This wasn't actually that big of a deal because they were already planning on leaving, but Vincent was purposely taking forever to leave so that he could see what this guy was up to.  As he pretended to look for something under a chair he was also checking out the people that the strange man had gathered.  To his surprise Vincent actually recognized two of them.  One of them was Adam who he helped out in Chicago, and he couldn't recall the name of the girl but he did help her out with some kid a few weeks ago.

As Vincent dicked around pretending to be looking for random things throughout the bowling alley he heard the various people in the group introduce themselves.  The first one to introduce themselves was a woman named Medicine Woman.  Apparently she was trained in using tomahawks and was good with animals.  Seemed like a pretty useful power to have if you're stranded in the wilderness or whatever.  The second one to go was a short man named Gene.  He needed a device to regulate all the powers he had.  A side effect of this device was that the powers were randomized.  "Wouldn't want to depend on RNJesus for my powers."  He thought to himself as he moved his search closer to the group.

The third guy to go up was a friction manipulator named Friction.  He would make a comment about how uncreative their names were, but Vincent didn't even have a superhero name.  In fact the closest thing he had to a superhero name was just lying about his real name.  While he listed off the applications for his power Vincent couldn't help but think that he was bragging a little bit.  This was confirmed when he threatened to hit them.  For a second he thought about speaking up and asking if Friction's powers could be used inside of people, but decided against it.  He didn't really feel like interrupting their introductions.

The fourth person to go was the girl that he saw in the alleyway before.  He didn't really bother listening in at this point.  From what little he gathered she seemed like a weeb.  Which made sense when he thought about it.  She was a ninja after all.  Why wouldn't she carry around all these Japanese weapons and shit?

Finally some kid named Darren started talking about himself.  Unlike the rest of them he showed off his powers before actually giving introductions.  Vincent saw him grab the knives out from the bowling pins and throw them back into the holes that were made by Katrina just a few moments earlier.  This one interested him the most out of all the people introduced so far.  Mainly because he seemed like the one who was closest to Vincent in power.

So after those five introductions were done Vincent figured out one thing.  He figured out that this was literally a gathering of superheroes.  How he and his friends happened to stumble upon this meeting on accident he didn't know.  What he did know was that he wanted to show off his powers to everyone there though.  After Sword Master explained how he picked his name Vincent approached the group.

"Hey..." he said still walking towards them.  "I didn't know there was going to be a meeting of superheroes here tonight, but I'm a superhero!  Mind if I join you?"  Before anyone could actually say yes or no Vincent continued.  "My powers aren't exactly all that interesting.  I can fly, hit hard, and go really fast.  I would show you guys, but I don't want to cause collateral damage."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by serpentail July 23rd 2017, 1:14 am

Timothy was standing next to Gene when the man whom had done the commercials first started talking, telling everyone to introduce themselves.  The first person who replied was someone in a neon metal suit excitedly introducing themselves as Phaser with a simple emoji played over there face mask.  They certainly had energy and there powers sounded useful however Timothy found Phasers over-energetic energy rather annoying.

The second person to introduce themselves was a youthful Native American girl.  Timothy found himself skeptical of her abilities.  Sure her skillset would be very useful in a forest or natural landscape but he struggled to see how it would be effective in an urban setting which he was used too.

The next to introduce themselves was Gene, whom Timothy had already introduced himself too.  Apparently the dwarf had a different random power each day.  Timothy couldn't help but wonder if his introduction as "Dragon Kid" had influence Gene to make a joke about dragons.  Regardless Timothy found the idea of Gene's powers rather interesting, the random element would make him hard to rely but Timothy would have to ask him further questions about what kinds of powers he could have.

The next person to introduce themselves was an overconfident "genius" with an arrow on his chest.  "What a dick," was the first thing to go through Timothy's head, sure the man's powers sounded intresting but his personality seemed like it would only get in the way.

Next up was a short girl introducing herself as phoenix.  "Complicated powers" that gave little information and made it hard to judge the girl.  Her demonstrated knife skills seemed rather impressive and martial arts were certainly helpful in this line of work.

Timothy was about to introduce himself before he was cut off by the shirtless Aussie.  The boy introduced himself as "swordsmaster" .  His speed powers were obviously very powerful judging on the entrance he made earlier and based on his replication of Phoenix's knife throwing.  Similarly to Phaser, Timothy found his energy annoying.  Regardless Timothy knew he couldn't follow up to Swordsmaster's introduction.

Luckily he wouldn't have to, a tall kid reset the momentum of the conversation with his own awkward introduction.  

Timothy decided it was time for him to enter the conversation.  His speach began with confindence.  "My name is Timothy Draco or Dragon kid.  I have the ability to manifest the powers of an ancient spirit known as The Heart of The Dragon and using these powers i can turn my flesh into..." and the confidence was lost.  Timothy realized that there was no easy way to explain his powers, "and um."  Shit he really trailed off there, he probably looked like a total idiot right now.

"Why don't i just show you."  Timothy lit up again confident in his attempt to save face.  Immediately after the last word left his mouth his skin began to grow thick and rigid being replaced by hard scaly plates.  A pair of large scaled bat-like wings unfurled behind him.  As his transformation completed, Timothy allowed a small amount of fire to well up in his lungs and escape as he exhaled.  Small tendrils of flame curling around his mouth.  Not enough fire to cause any damage but hopefully enough to make people forgot about the words he stumbled over earlier.
serpentail
serpentail

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2017-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post by ShroudedKonqueror July 26th 2017, 5:01 am

Adam remained on the wall, observing the commotion before him. Confusion adorned his face. A lot was happening. However, he was committed to just observing. However, when it came time for him to speak, he still wasn't ready.

"Oh, umm, well I'm in a suit of armor...you see..." He slowly spread his grey single crystal titanium wings their full 13-foot length. In this enclosed area they took up a lot of space. He gently activated his thrusters and hovered a few feet off the ground. "Oh, and also, I can do this." He closed his eyes and concentrated on the metaphysical strings connecting him to all the technology around him. Using his technopathy, he turned the lights, television, everything off in the bowling alley. He let that settle for a second, then turned them back on, and then switched them on and off for several seconds.
ShroudedKonqueror
ShroudedKonqueror

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2017-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan July 27th 2017, 3:39 pm

Okay. Phew. This was a heck of a lot to take in. Seemed like there was a bunch of power sets and a variety of forms and skills for the various wanna-be members. Back in the day, all people had was one main power and a skin tight costume, but it seemed like these kids had around two or three gimmicks and there was barely any way to tell what it was just by looking at them. Apparently self explanatory logos went out of style while he was away.

Realizing how it was now his turn, Bartholomew looked down at the crowd from the table that he had for some reason not gotten down from.

"Alright. Alright...that's impressive. He scratched his chin. What was he supposed to do next? What was the next move in a meeting like this? It then hit him that he still hadn't shown of his powers, and thanks to time shenanigans it wasn't like he has some legacy so he could expect them to know of him. It only took a few seconds more for him to come up with a way to show off his own personal abilities, while also testing everybody else's. "I guess now...it's my time to get hip.

Thrusting his body to the side with a snap of his fingers, he let out a whisper of the words "Sha-Funk" as a lightening bolt came crashing through the room and hitting him below, the electricity bouncing off him transferring into an explosion of glitter upon impact. In Bartholomew's place, was now the form of the great and masterful of the funktastical. "Yes, it's me. GrandMister Marvelouserity ZX."

Kicking up a slice of piece of pizza to himself somehow with a twirl, he switched to laying down out on the table as if posing for a portrait, somehow eating the pizza with his helmet still on.

"Now, we got a bunch of powerful people here. You all seem like hip kats, we all want to save the world. But there's more then just coming here with a cool code name and some "out there" skills to saving the world. We're building a team here man. But from this moment forward, you have all made a commitment. A commitment to be a star in this universe of growing darkness. He took a deep breath, before a huff of air was swiftly changed into that of glitter forming the letters "JUSTSTARZ, GROOVE ON!" "From this moment on, you're JustStarz.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Characters:
Spoiler:
Xan
Xan

Quote : "Baby, the man of groovitude is here to freshen up your day, liven up the party, and kick evil's ass! "

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2017-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan August 23rd 2017, 8:39 pm

"So if you're serious about making this world a better place, take this." Like the showman he was, the master of funk surprised his audience as he summoned a series of assorted tacky belts from the groove force, with handmade star-shaped buckles on them. The stars appeared to be hardened play-dough or something of that sort, but it was unclear. "These stylish pieces team merchandise have been designed so you can actually get ahold of each other, especially in case of emergency. It'll play a little ditty and light up when you're needed, along with spraying little bits of glitter in case that wasn't enough to get you hip katz attention. They're all connected, so you can reach other members if needed.

Marvelouserity went around to each of the members and shook there hands, his mask covering the tears almost forming in his eyes. It was happening. He was bringing the team back, at least in form, and he was going to finally make things right since his time gone.

"Thank you all for your time today. You all speak to me as exceptional people and I think we can do exceptional things. If you want, you can leave until being given further details and all that jazz. But for now, for a team building exercise..." The lights blared behind Marvelouserity, as the bowling ring started back up as the few dingy and unkept rows and pins begin to set up almost in beat with the music he had been playing this whole time. "...who wants to bowl?
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

If one was to look outside of the defunct bowling alley they would  what was an equally defunct car that seemed to struggle at just keeping itself together and staying in one piece as it stayed parked by the entrance, and in that vehicle were visibly two figures who looked completely unfit for the job of police officers in police uniforms . If one was to pay close attention, they could see the two officers spying on the newly formed group with binoculars through the front door, and if one was to pay even more attention they would be able to see the two sharing a box of off-brand donuts. If one was to stand even slightly outside they would be able to hear a "SPLAT" from inside that very car, one that was caused by what appeared to be cream coming out one of the officers, and fell into the box of donuts. It would not take one to pay close attention at all to notice the other cop, in a reaction of not being keen on this development, reach out for the other officer's throat as a full on fight began to break out.

You would also not have to pay close attention to realize these two were not cops. They were something else, something that our group of heroes were not yet prepared for. And if they couldn't work their group out quick enough, well, then the star of justice that Marvelouserity just built may not shine for as long as he initially thought.

Spoiler:

Characters:
Spoiler:
Xan
Xan

Quote : "Baby, the man of groovitude is here to freshen up your day, liven up the party, and kick evil's ass! "

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2017-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultragal August 24th 2017, 11:39 am

Medicine Woman stared at the object Grandmister gave her. She put it back down on the little table. She gently pushed it back towards Grandmister.

"Thank you," she said politely, "but I can be more helpful if I'm obscure. My people were scouts and hunters, besides knowledge of archery. They knew that the best way to track and hunt was to blend into their natural surroundings. I can help you in the same way.

This...device would defeat the purpose of my following and catching villains before they catch on to me. It's rather...showy. I'm sure there are other ways to communicate with you or the team or both."

After Medicine Woman left the thing on the table, she made her way to a bowling lane. She sat down on a seat. She would wait for the rest of the group to join her, if they want to.
Ultragal
Ultragal
A Sweet Cinnamon Roll

Quote : "To be good, kind, and fair will always triumph over evil, being ruthless/cruel, and being a tyrant/dictator."

Number of posts : 263
Job : Office work/clerical/occasional multitasking
Registration date : 2016-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Fricton October 9th 2017, 5:07 am

Fricton listened to what this 'Medicine Woman' was saying. He could totally get where she was coming from, and kind of agreed. Something as flashy as that would seriously mess up her fashion style.
He then replied "Yeah, I think I'll take one as long as you don't have anything less... shiny? No offence meant, but that really doesn't suit my gear. Maybe if you had something in black, but if not I'll take it."
Kind of trailing off, he muttered "I might make a few edits though..."
Fricton
Fricton

Quote : Burning Halls Of FIre,
Life's Eternal Dream Of Time
The Age Of Burning
- Haiku by Fricton

Number of posts : 11
Job : Professional Procrastinator
Humor : The kind where someone is on fire
Registration date : 2017-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top