The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Deal and The Hit
Chilling Speed (Blaze) I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:49 am by Cynical_Aspie

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Chilling Speed (Blaze) I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2024, 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Chilling Speed (Blaze) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Chilling Speed (Blaze) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Chilling Speed (Blaze) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Chilling Speed (Blaze) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Chilling Speed (Blaze) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Chilling Speed (Blaze) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Chilling Speed (Blaze) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Chilling Speed (Blaze) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Chilling Speed (Blaze) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Chilling Speed (Blaze) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Chilling Speed (Blaze) I_vote_lcapChilling Speed (Blaze) I_voting_barChilling Speed (Blaze) I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Chilling Speed (Blaze) I_vote_lcapChilling Speed (Blaze) I_voting_barChilling Speed (Blaze) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Chilling Speed (Blaze)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Chilling Speed (Blaze)

Post by Stratus May 16th 2017, 10:05 pm

Boom. The shock waves blasted off of Zeke as he sped down the highway, he blasted through mach 3 with ease. His fresh suit held up to his speed easily, holding up to the friction that was created when he would run. He began to gaze about in search of purpose on this day. He was searching for a sense of purpose heroically, and hopefully this day would deliver. Little did he know it that this particular day would indeed give him what he wanted, whether he liked it or not.

He began to zip through the streets within' the inner city, weaving through everything in his way. He was enjoying himself until at the last second, a person flew across the street, right in front of him. Everything appeared to slow right down for him and he took to the time to analyze the situation, first the origin which seemed to be a man that appeared to probably have enhanced strength to some degree. And looked back at the thrown man, speeding up him, straightening out his clothes while he was still flying through the air and even styled his hair back to what he thought it would normally look like and he simply caught him and began to break down his speed, as well as brace his neck and back so that he wouldn't break anything from the sudden change in velocity.

Once caught and brought to safety in mere moments, the attacker seemed disorientated and confused. The man began to reach for a street lamp and ripped it out of the ground and tossed it at Zeke from the middle of the street like a spear towards Zeke down the street. As it flew towards him he sped forward and quickly turned left, and back right, bumping into the middle of the pole, allowing his velocity to be transferred into the pole so that it would fly to the side of the street out of harms way and he'd speed forward once more, with a quick burst, giving the man little time to react, landing a punch on his face, backed up by the force of his speed, instantly causing the strong man to fly backwards onto his back, sliding across the pavement. Zeke tried to pull his punch so that he wouldn't end up killing him, but merely knock him out with likely one of the hardest punches he's ever felt.

Zeke opened and then clenched his hand into a fist looking at it, since the impact kinda hurt his hand, but his regeneration healed it in mere moments. He looked back down at the strong dude he had just knocked out, luckily for Zeke this guy didn't have super durability of some sort as well.

As he thought that, a blast of ice crashed right at Zeke's feet, locking him to the pavement, and a feeling of cold nipped at his feet and only got colder and colder. He looked up and spotted the man that it originated from in no time, it came from a dude on a roof top with ice based powers no doubt. Zeke quickly looked for a way out in his slowed down perception of reality and concluded with an idea, what if he moved his feet so fast that it would vibrate enough to shatter the ice?

He then did so and in no time he broke out, and the ice dude would seemingly come down from the roof top ahead, gliding down on a path of ice, as if he was surfing. Zeke then ran back for a tactical retreat and began looking for options. And all of a sudden, before he knew it, a blizzard began, snow then began to come from the sky and his view became more limited.

This isn't good.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Chilling Speed (Blaze) USqSzkU
Stratus
Stratus

Quote : "I'm just trying to do the right thing."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 14
Job : Electrical Engineer
Registration date : 2017-05-13

Back to top Go down

INV ONLY Re: Chilling Speed (Blaze)

Post by Blaze May 16th 2017, 10:32 pm

As Zeke's view became very limited suddenly a black streak of lightning darted by him as Blaze waved at him with a large smile on his face. Running at 300 miles per hour when suddenly he his taken out from underneath him by a thick sheet of ice on the concrete ground. Blaze is quick to his feet though and instantly he begins running around the man who is causing a storm. The storm dies down, but Blaze is shot again by a cluster of ice shards. He falls down onto the ground.

"Of course this happens to me and all my mom's birthday none the less."
Blaze
Blaze

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2017-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Stratus May 16th 2017, 10:52 pm

Ice began to form on the streets, obviously posing a problem for Zeke. He then in response to it improvised. He looked to his right and sped fairly slowly to a building wall and began to wall run, and started speeding up his run and quickly spotted a guy with a flaming spear, and ended up throwing it with pretty decent speed at the now recently slipped fellow speedster, which seemed to be quite the coincidence, as far as seeing another speedster.

In attempt to save the fallen speedster he leaped off the wall and flew through the air with great speed, kicking the spear away in mid air, landing on the sheet ice, sliding across it, ending up with a sore body and a small distance of twenty meters from the other speedster. Hopefully by now he'd be standing up since Zeke was only able to get up so quickly without slipping.

The spear man began to form another fire spear with his bare hands, it materializing in moments in his hand. Hopefully this speedster could handle himself so that Zeke could handle the other guys headed their way.

Zeke exclaimed, "You better be ready for something big."

As he said so, an eight foot rock monster stomped it's way towards the two speedsters, slowly building up to a sprint, probably running around 13 mph. It appeared to only be about a hundred meters away and closing in.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Stratus
Stratus

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaze May 16th 2017, 11:40 pm

Blaze quickly scrambles up to his feet and prepares himself to run. Black lightning sparks off of his body as he blasts forward at a whopping 1,150 miles per hour. Blaze leaps in the air and quickly lands a right hook on the man with the spear. He notices Zeke having some trouble with the rock man so he darts to his aide and goes from behind he comes to a complete halting stop as he rotates his arms, creating two funnels of air off of his arms. The rock creature begins to slide towards a wall as Blaze is interrupted by the man with the ice abilities.

“Well, you wanted this! Do you really want to spend the rest of your life in a prison cell?” Blaze says with a smirk on his face.

“Oh just the opposite Blaze! I really think you need to chill out!!” the man says with enthusiasm in his voice.

“What’s your name? Can you at least tell me that, or will I have to beat it out of you?” Blaze says hesitantly as the man with ice abilities continues to leave his haunting smirk across his scarred face.

“They call me, Cryo.” the man with ice says as he shoots a ball of hail at Blaze, but Blaze maneuvers it quickly running at 750 miles per hour. Suddenly, a ray of ice comes flying from Cryo’s hands as Blaze jumps behind a thin wall, attempting to protect himself, but then he notices Zeke is in danger.

“I have a feeling this is going to bite me the ass, oh well! Let’s do it anyways!” Blaze says as he turns around the corner of the wall. He begins running at 500 miles per hour, twisting and turning his way around the ray of ice shards. Zeke is face to face with the rock man as Blaze darts towards Cryo’s face, he pokes Cryo in the face and tries to force the ray of ice onto one of his companions, but the ray grazes his right shoulder as he flies back into the wall in front of Cryo. Blaze felt a rush of adrenaline flow through his body as he hopped back onto his feet and began sprinting at 350 miles per hour, as he was slightly affected from the ice ray that hit his shoulder. He knocked Cryo down and quickly went to go assist Zeke, but he is taken down to the ground by a shot of lightning strikes his back. Blaze is tossed down onto the concrete as he turns his upper body, nobody knows where the shot of lightning came from, but Cryo is laughing outrageously to the sight of it.

“What have I gotten myself into now?”
Blaze
Blaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Stratus May 17th 2017, 5:37 pm

A eight foot tank of solid rock was running full tilt towards Zeke, which was interesting, and kind of terrifying. Zeke noticed that there was less ice towards the rock man and came up with an idea. Zeke with his speed blasted towards the rock man, pushing himself up to mach 4, gradually increasing his speed so he wouldn't slip as easily. Once infront of rock man he used all of his momentum and speed to help him drive a punch into it's arm.

The rock man's arm shattered into pieces, the impact creating a loud sound that echoed off the walls of buildings in the surrounding area. Zeke didn't stop running however, he kept running forward and ended up three hundred meters away from where he hit the rock man originally, and stopped. Now that he was on dry ground with maximum grip he turned around and sprinted back towards the action. He got himself to mach 5, and was able to reach mach 6 by the time he got to the rock man once again, knocking off his other arm as the rock man kept sprinting forwards even after losing his first arm.

This impact was even louder than the last, causing a loud crack just like the last. And he kept his momentum going, circling the rock man, pushing his way past mach 6, circling the rock man building up speed and eventually charged in to the defenseless rock man knocking out his legs with a strong kick backed up by his momentum and he stopped himself to look around at the situation, seeing Blaze get hit by lightning he glanced around trying to pick out where it came from. Then all of a sudden a bolt went flying towards him and his super reflexes kicked in as it came into view and he ends up dodging the blast with some struggle, and spotted Cryo moments away from blasting him.

In order to re evaluate the situation to get a grasp on the situation he sprints forwards and scoops up Blaze, sprinting away from the situation down the street putting him down, being about a hundred meters away.

"Okay, what's the game plan here?"

Stratus
Stratus

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaze May 17th 2017, 10:27 pm

Blaze is carried by Zeke a hundred meters away as Blaze is released from Zeke’s grip. Blaze takes stops disguising his face and looks at Zeke with a very worn out expression on his face. Blaze quickly turns his attention to his shoulder, which is covered in ice. The Ebon Speedster quickly stands and looks at Cryo who is standing on the rooftop of the building.

“We do the only thing we know how to do, man. We run.” Blaze exclaims as he quickly darts to the rooftop, running at 200 miles per hour, only because he is injured from earlier. The Ebon Speedster quickly busts into the room and glares at the ice user, Cryo. He runs over and clotheslines Cryo to the ground. He quickly begins throwing right and left hooks into the ice user as he smiles and laughs. “You’re not so scary now aren’t ya!” Blaze exclaims as he continues throwing rights and lefts towards Cryo’s way.

“Too bad for you that I have back-up here, and you have no one now.” Cryo exclaims as Blaze handcuffs Cryo to one of the spears sticking in the roof, using metahuman protective cuffs. Blaze quickly runs to hit the spear thrower, but his reflexes are too slow, and in an attempt to dodge a spear, he is hit by a large piece of the concrete. Blaze is down on the ground as the spear thrower laughs at Cryo pointing his spear at him.
Blaze
Blaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Stratus May 17th 2017, 10:49 pm

Zeke nods in response to the other speedsters statement watching him speed off. Zeke watched as he ran into one of the buildings, presumably to take on one of the hostile meta's. Zeke then starts his sprint back towards the action, Zeke had the assumption that the ebony speedster would have things under control on his end, trusting him with the assumption and instead Zeke went after a few more different meta's that would definitely be no match for Zeke's speed.

One of them had a demon like tail, and the two others were just two big dudes that were twins and happened to be pretty popular on the news for being destructive to the public within' the city recently. From what Zeke remembered, they had enhanced strength and durability. He observed all this as he closed in on them with great speed, clocking in at around mach 5, and everything was quite slow around him as he looked around, seeing what he liked to call speedster vison.

He took a similar approach to the stone guy and simply used his momentum and landed a punch square into one of the big guys chest and he went flying forwards into a building, breaking through the wall.

And the other began to wind up a punch and Zeke sped away and came back, doing the same to him. Sending him off in another direction. Their durability held up, but they wont be up for a small while. Now onto the tailed one, as he sped towards them, they disappeared. And reappeared several feet away.

Zeke focused harder the second time he charged at them and he could see their body rapidly become transparent. An invisible one, great.

Stratus
Stratus

Back to top Go down

INV ONLY Chilling Speeds (Blaze)

Post by Blaze May 18th 2017, 11:19 pm

Blaze quickly leaped up from the concrete and lands a right hook on the rock man. He then drops to the ground as he begins running around the man at a slow 150 miles per hour. He had twisted his leg in the action earlier with Cryo. He throws right and left hooks into the rock man. Blaze quickly jumps in the air as the spear man throws one of his self created spears at him, Blaze notices it and dodges out of the way as the spear jams into the rock man’s right shoulder.

“Yes! A weak spot!” Blaze shouts as he quickly begins preparing himself to run back towards the rock man. The spear throwing man notices Blaze preparing himself to charge at his rock companion. He quickly throws a spear at him, and Blaze focuses his attention off of his original target. The Ebon Speedster turns towards the spear throwing man’s created spear and grabs it, he tosses it towards the rock man once again. The spear lands into the rock man’s left shoulder. He shouts in agony as Blaze quickly runs towards him, he jumps in the air and gets his hands wrapped around the spear, he drives the spear deeper into his left shoulder, the head of the spear grinds and sparks against the rock man’s body until suddenly it jams into something, almost as if skin, underneath all of the rock on the metahuman. Blaze jumps over towards the other side and does the same, but focuses his super speed to his hand to squeeze the head of the spear deeper into the rock.

“You know he is all rock, right?” Cryo calls out to Blaze as the Ebon Speedster smiles. He jumps in the air and performs a backflip over another spear thrown by the third metahuman. The spear head slams into the rock man’s stomach and he falls down to the ground. Blood drips out from the rock metahuman as his eyes shut. The Spear Thrower in rage quickly creates three spears and throws them all at Blaze. The Ebon Speedster launches off of the ground at 175 miles per hour. His shoulder and leg are both slowing him down, but he is still running fast enough to maneuver out of harm’s way of two of the spears. The third one rams itself into Blaze’s left wrist. Blaze flies onto the concrete ground back first as the Spear throwing metahuman runs towards Cryo, the ice using meta, and they both step towards Blaze with crooked smiles on their face, almost as if they were planning something devious.

“What now, Cryo? Do you plan to just, kill me right here where I stand?” Blaze exclaims with difficulty as he flops around, like a fish out of water, trying to get the spear out of his wrist. Cryo looks at the Spear Throwing metahuman and nods in agreement. The Spear throwing meta grabs the spear by the end and bends it downward towards Blaze. Cryo laughs as Blaze looks at them in agonizing pain. “Well come on! Kill me before I get Grant Gustin on you!” Blaze says while struggling to show a smile. “Or maybe, Ezra Miller, can defeat you both..”

“What are you talking about, you delusional speedster. Aren’t you worried? We are going to kill you, then decapitate your little speedster friend, and all you can do is make terrible smart come backs?? I am glad we are killing you!” Cryo shouts towards Blaze as he creates a hail ball in his bare right hand. The speedster stares down Cryo with a large smile on his face as the spear throwing meta chuckles. Cryo stops and stares him down as Blaze begins laughing with him. “What is so funny, Spartan?” Cryo sarcastically exclaims as he puts his left arm behind him, creating a ice shard.

“It is just, this is the moment you waited for? You got all of us together just so we could do the work while you were in handcuffs? You awaited this moment for myself, and Rockslide to do the work? He is dead because you cannot finish your part of the job.” Spartan shouts towards Cryo. The ice using meta reveals a purely viscous smirk across his scarred face. He pulls the ice shard from behind his back and stabs the spear throwing metahuman “Spartan” in the stomach. Spartan’s eyes widen as bloods spills out of his open wounded stomach.

“No, this is what I have waited for. To kill you all, slowly Spartan.” Cryo says with a large smile on his face. Spartan falls in a pool of his own blood as he walks towards the injured Blaze, but the spear that was holding him down has now disappeared with the death of the metahuman who created it. Blaze slowly gets up to his feet, but is quickly shot down by a hail ball. As he struggles to try and get back to his feet, Cryo forms another ball of ice in each of his hands. “So, the almighty Blaze has fallen to no other than the only true metahuman threat here, Cryo. How does it feel to know that you were a useless speedster and that it only took me to defeat you because of your greatest weakness, ice.” Cryo says as he chuckles at Blaze. The Ebon Speedster glances over at the rock metahuman now identified as, Rockslide, and over at Spartan, who still has a spear in tact. Blaze quickly sprints to Spartan and pulls the spear out of his dead hands running at 100 miles per hour. He then quickly runs towards Rockslide, but Cryo attempts to throw shards of ice at him. Blaze dodges them carefully and begins using his superspeed to clash the iron spears into the rocks, making the spear head as hot as an anvil. Blaze then throws the spear at Cryo, who is attempting to cool it using his ice ray, but is unsuccessful as it lodges directly into his right shoulder. Cryo goes flying back into the concrete as Blaze runs up to him.

“So, how does it feel knowing you’re going to spend the rest of your life in a maximum security metahuman prison?” Blaze says with a large smile on his face. He sprints Cryo to a random police officer and ties his arms to a light post. Blaze looks at the police officer and smiles “Figured I’d save you some trouble, this metahuman is ready for prison, sir.” Blaze exclaims. He waves the officer goodbye and quickly sprints back to aide Zeke. “I hope my speedy friend isn’t in too much trouble.” Blaze says as he hits 95 miles per hour.
Blaze
Blaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Stratus May 19th 2017, 12:12 am

Zeke was still toe to toe with the metahuman that at first appeared to be able to go invisible, but Zeke quickly came to the realization that they weren't going invisible, but rather teleporting. He realized when he watched the meta disappear and reappear that the distances were too far apart for them to be going invisible. The only way he was going to be able to stop this meta was to use his pure speed and slap some meta human cuffs on them. He dashed forwards and they disappeared once again smiling without saying a word. Zeke repeated the same dash except this time they disappeared at the last second and punched Zeke in the back after reappearing and disappeared moments later when he turned around to fight back.

This was beginning to become pathetic... Until after some time of the whole rinse and repeat encounter, Zeke noticed a pattern in their teleporting habits and how they counter. This time Zeke dashed forwards like last time and quickly moved in a way that would appear to the average person instantaneous. Zeke smiled as he held the wrist of the teleporting guy, and moments later he used his speed to slap metahuman cuffs on them and picked them up, speeding as fast as he could to the nearest officer, dropping them off.

He then picked up radio chatter from the police officer he was handing the meta off to, they spoke in codes but Zeke understood what they meant and he heard about a lethal bomb situation twenty blocks from where he was and in an instant dashed off, clocking in at mach 7. As he raced through the streets, his speed created loud shockwaves as he passed by anyone he was running past, shattering windows as he ran by.

He arrived at the scene and pushed himself to mach 8.5, the small building appeared to be a small apartment, he raced inside at this speed and began evacuating the few people left inside which was only four luckily. The bomb began to explode as he evacuated the last person placing them at a safe distance. He then turned and noticed a woman too close to the scene and dashed at a record high of mach 10 in desperation to safe the person, running back to the explosion he grabbed her and began to run away, and suddenly jumped on top of her shielding her from the blast. The fiery explosion burnt Zeke's back, burning away the back part of his suit and burning his skin. He yelled in agony, and slowly got off top of her, his body instantly began to heal. But it would take a small while before it did.

He began to run away from the scene as his suit began to fall apart, the cowl and majority of the chest piece burnt up. He then ripped off the top part of the suit off as he ran leaving only his shoes and pants.. He ran at a calm mach 2 heading back to where he last saw the other speedster, as he ran there he swiped a bandana off of a local clothing stand and covered his face with it and stopped at the origin of the whole confrontation. He then stood there waiting for any clues of where the other speedster went until he saw him run back as well.

"Know where I could get a new suit? Mines a little messed up."

Stratus
Stratus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content