The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Machine Guns and Mexicans I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Machine Guns and Mexicans I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Machine Guns and Mexicans I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Machine Guns and Mexicans I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Machine Guns and Mexicans I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Machine Guns and Mexicans I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Machine Guns and Mexicans I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Machine Guns and Mexicans I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Machine Guns and Mexicans I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Machine Guns and Mexicans I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Machine Guns and Mexicans I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Machine Guns and Mexicans I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Machine Guns and Mexicans I_vote_lcapMachine Guns and Mexicans I_voting_barMachine Guns and Mexicans I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Machine Guns and Mexicans I_vote_lcapMachine Guns and Mexicans I_voting_barMachine Guns and Mexicans I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Machine Guns and Mexicans

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Machine Guns and Mexicans

Post by Andrew April 13th 2017, 8:53 pm

"What do you mean it is not kosher to bring guns into this school? I removed the bullets and figured you would dispose if it safely professor."
"I'm not a professor, I'm a gym teacher."
"I see no difference, you have documents saying you're smart."

North Chicago had a way with making crime seem so minimal sometimes. The gym teacher wasn't even freaking out at the giant man holding an assault rifle. Out front of the school the once determined shooter was being taken away with a black eye.
Dressed in his full hero gear, Paradigm sifted through his phone before finding Bolt's contact. He knew it was him because of the picture. "Ah his face makes me happy."
"SIR IF YOU DON'T GET BACK HERE I'M CALLING THE POLICE!" the gym teacher shouted now realizing the situation.
"I am calling someone much faster in response time."

The phone rang and rang. Went to voicemail.
"No. I will not leave a message after the beep fast friend. Return my call!"
The halls seemed empty, kids peering out the door at the alien as he made his way through the first floor of the learning facility.

"I wonder if this place has snacks."
As he opened two large doors many children were eating in a dining hall.
There was a line of people who were purchasing lunches on trays.
"Better than snacks?"
Paradigm got in line, with his sword on his hip and grabbed a tray.
"One lunch please miss!" he smiled.
"What is your student ID Number?"
"I only have a credit card or a 50$ bill."
"The fifty will do big guy."

As Johnny looked around for a place to sit he found a table with a few empty seats, he realized their skin was covered in tattoos and piercings. "Excuse me. There is a rod of metal in your ear. Would you like me to bring you to the hospital?"
"Who the fuck are you Sasquatch?"
"I am Paradigm."
"You're an idiot."
"On my home planet yes, here I'm pretty intelligent. Your lady paint is coming off your eyes my friend, you may want to wipe off your sweat."
"It's called eye liner."
"You remind me of one of those, um, trapped in a box people."

The kid had enough, he went to punch Johnny in the face, and his jaw hardened.
This boy fell over  screaming in pain.
"Why would you physically harm yourself?"

The cafeteria grew silent. To his left Johnny smiled wide.
"FAST FRIEND!"
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "We Fight For Those Who Can't."

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 619
Job : Vigilante
Humor : Franklin Guidaboni, Grown men who argue with teenagers, Adam Paxton, and Dominus
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

INV ONLY Re: Machine Guns and Mexicans

Post by The Bolt April 13th 2017, 11:48 pm

School was always a bother for Bolt, though that came with the fact that he tended to have a difficult time sitting still for prolonged periods of time. Dealing with the annoying problems like hormones and the fact that he was actually not that popular, that made things a little difficult. Still, he had friends and that meant times were not totally hopeless, unless of course suddenly whatever bad guys he beat up not too long ago decided to hunt him down. It hadn’t happened yet, so Alex had to give himself some credit when it came to keeping the secret identity secret part.

The day itself had gone as well as one would expect, with Alex sticking to himself and the few friends that he had at that time. That came down to three people, one of which only joined the little group recently. Lunch time was what they were currently doing, and the four of them were sitting by themselves while the tallest of them regaled a rather interesting story about how a giant worm crushed their neighbor’s car. ”It was like this big and just flopped onto the car. It was so great.” Rob said with an extravagant motion of the hands, Alex looking rather interested in the story being told.

”A giant worm?” He then said with a small chuckle, showing some skepticism. ”I get the whole metahumans existing thing but that just sounds a little…farfetched.” He said, having not actually encountered any giant worms himself. In fact so far he just saw a few normal people shaped metahumans doing their thing, but no worms.

”You might not believe me but that totally did happen. Would’ve taken a picture of the thing but it broke my phone.” He said pulling out an iPhone with half of it ripped off, screen cracked and blackened.

”Okay, we get it. Phone is fucked up.” Alex said with a smirk, as some kids around them began to whisper something about a guy with…a weapon. This was of course accompanied by them trying to scoot away from some guy that suddenly yelled out loud and…it sounded familiar. He didn’t say that to anyone in particular, but Alex could tell that he was talking to him.

”Fast friend? Sounds a bit suggestive if you ask me.” Rob added as the other two looked at him with arced brows. The plus side of being friends with the oddballs was they likely would accept you, even if you were a metahuman but he didn’t disclose that fact quite yet.

”Think he’s looking at you Alex.” A girl with thick rimmed glasses added, looking up from some kind of science fiction novel to suggest.

”I…um…could you guys give me a few minutes alone with this guy. I think I know him from somewhere.” With a beckoning motion of the hand, he would motion for Paradigm to come to him and his friends moved over a couple tables knowing that he wouldn’t be fine with one. When he did come over and sit down that was when he could actually ask something. ”Not that I’m not glad to see you or anything, but what are you doing here? It’s a little illegal to go around with a dangerous weapon.”
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1262
Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew May 12th 2017, 6:48 am

Johnny frowned. "Oh no I'm sorry! There was a man outside getting ready to shoot the school and it's patrons. While I see not all of them are kind, they don't deserve to be slaughtered like bugarians. On my planet they were like spiders here."

He looked at the faces of the students staring at him.
"Worry not learning adolescents. I only use the weapons for good. However I must speak with my handsome friend here who as you say makes my heart skip beats."

He stood up and walked with his head down, embarrassed.
As he exited the cafeteria Alex in toe. "I'm so sorry." he said with is lips quivering before shedding a tear. "I just wanted to make sure you were safe and your friends as well. I am aware this is your learning facility and I never wish to see harm come your way."

Johnny's phone rang, it was his brother.
He spoke in Zenthian but he could hear that he was displeased. "No brother. I may not be a medical genius like you like you but at least I try my best."
His eyes now puffy from humiliation and being disparaged by his family.

"If it's ok I'm going to leave now. I am truly sorry I gave you grief."
His head once again bowing.
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : Franklin Guidaboni, Grown men who argue with teenagers, Adam Paxton, and Dominus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt May 12th 2017, 6:40 pm

Alex hadn’t actually expected Paradigm to come to his school of all places, which made keeping the whole superhero side of things a difficult secret to keep. People were likely less than pleased about the guy just walking in with deadly weapons, but there were no meta-humans to really stop that from happening. Not any that would reveal their powers before judging peers. He did find himself blinking a couple of times when the term handsome friend and heart skipping a beat came into the mix. ”Hah, gaaaaaaaaaaaay!” Rob called out with a smirk, giving Alex a look that both teased him and questioned why some adult was suggesting he had a crush on him.

Looking to his friend, Alex shook his head and followed the older male out of the cafeteria while likely everyone else assumed he was being kidnapped. Now surprised by the concept of someone shedding a tear, though that did shed some light on what he was thinking. Either he had no idea about what he was doing, or there was some massive prank being pulled. Hopefully the prank was not a thing, because he had a feeling he would hear something from his parents about this.

”yeah yeah, I know.” He waved off, putting on that more understanding face. That was when Johnny got some kind of call, though what he heard sounded like no language that Alex could read, which made things weird but he didn’t think it was meant for him to try to overhear anyway. Things form there got really awkward and partially made him feel sorry for the odd male, if that was possible.

”I….don’t have any grief at all.” He sighed, scratching the back of his head. ”Just….give me a few minutes and i’ll meet you out front I guess.” He said with what looked to be a smile, or something along those lines. ”I just need to make it clear i’m not getting kidnapped and an excuse to leave school is always a plus.”
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew May 25th 2017, 6:18 pm

"Ok fast friend. When we get outside can you explain what 'gay' means?"
He walked out the door and sat at what looked like an eating common.
There was a little squirrel.
"Hello furry guy." The squirrel made his way towards Johnny and Johnny pulled peanut butter crackers from his pocket.
"Hungry little one?"

Humming a song he heard on the radio earlier by some Girl Alive band he fed the little guy. Animals seemed to be taking to him recently. "Perhaps I shouldn't have brought an assault rifle into the learning establishment, and my sword is a bit.. offputting I suppose."

The door opened and the squirrel took off.
"Oh hey!" Johnny smiled.
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt May 26th 2017, 11:43 pm

Alex couldn’t help groaning, internally cursing that Rob had to make things more annoying than they needed to be. He gave the odd tall man a small wave, before turning back around. Walking to the office was pretty much what he had to do, calling a friend of Aaron’s that managed to get him out of school through a quick call and from there he walked back out to the alien. With that excuse done, he existed the building and looked to see said tall person feeding a  squirrel like someone out of a Disney movie.

Maybe that was part of his powers, or maybe he was indeed a Disney princess..or prince. One of those odd pop/rock songs played from a nearby, though not something that he preferred personally. It wasn’t exactly his scene as far as music was concerned, and he had other things to deal with. That was when he felt his phome vibrate, pulling it from his pocket and looking down to  see it was a message from Rob of all people.

You dead yet? ;)
No. Luckily I haven’t been violently impaled by the tall weird guys sword.
HAH! Phrasing. Anyway, make sure you come back around before the end of the world. You did promise to hang out with me and eat pizza today.
yeah yeah. I’ll be there.

He sighed, rubbing the bridge of his nose, knowing this was going to be his friends response. Him and his brother were really alike in that regard, though maybe that was just what made him so affable. That was when Johnny did notice him, waving and giving that usual smile that he shot his way. ”Welp, you have me for the rest of the day.” He said with a small smile, burying his hands in his pockets along with his phone. ”So, yeah lets get out of here before anyone decides to call the cops on us.”
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top