The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Loaded Guns I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Loaded Guns I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Loaded Guns I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Loaded Guns I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Loaded Guns I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Loaded Guns I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Loaded Guns I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Loaded Guns I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Loaded Guns I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Loaded Guns I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Loaded Guns I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Loaded Guns I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Loaded Guns I_vote_lcapLoaded Guns I_voting_barLoaded Guns I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Loaded Guns

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Loaded Guns Empty Loaded Guns

Post by Van Helcraft June 12th 2012, 11:04 pm

Alexi brushed back his black hair, squinting into the sunlight. He hadn't been on this world long and already knew his own world was vastly superior. He hated the blaring heat most of all, wondering why they didn't use Mana to regulate the atmosphere, perhaps the people on this world were vastly unaware of the power each of them possessed hidden within themselves. He had appeared in a park and used it as the focal point of his visits into the large city. Placing down the bag slung over his shoulder, that carried the basic nesicitys of this world, mainly the strange paper currency he was unfamiliar with. Leaning over a small water fountain he took a long drink, he had nearly doubled over the first time he had drank this impure water and wondered how the people could stand it. He had slowly gotten used to the fowl water since he couldn't pull food and water from his world it was nesicarry. He turned to retrieve his bag but it was missing, quickly looking around he spotted the thief making off with his things. He pulled out one of his Mana guns and took off after the man, threatening to shoot if he didn't drop the bag. The idiotic man kept running so threats issued, Alexi took aim and shot out the mans ankle crippling him. Alexi then took his time walking to him to get his bag back. Judging from the looks he was receiving he summarized that the actions he had taken where wrong, but he believed he had dealt with the thief fairly.Apparently it is inappropriate to administer justice to thieves in this culture, or perhaps this world, how uncivilized, he thought walking away barely hiding his disgust, and hoping he wouldn't find this world to be filled with moral less thieves.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Schnieder Van Helcraft/ The King

I don't know what you're looking so arrogant about, you're just another pawn for me to move as I please.
Van Helcraft
Van Helcraft
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 178
Job : King of Whales
Humor : ummm.... I laugh at a lot of things
Registration date : 2011-03-24

Back to top Go down

Loaded Guns Empty Re: Loaded Guns

Post by Forceaus June 13th 2012, 9:53 pm

To be finding one's self having no clue where one was in the streets of the concrete jungle was not a good situation for anybody to find themselves in.At this moment in time John Capore was worried that he may have indeed found himself in that very situation.He could not for the very life of him be sure he knew exactly where he was.He was quite sure that he did not recognize some of these buildings along this particular street which led him to believe he was lost and since he was unable to see any of the street signs from his current location he felt that that fear may indeed be true.

After walking for a few minutes he started to recognize the area around him.Guess he had tooken a wrong turn along a road he had never gone down before or something.At least he knew where he was now.Oh what a relief that was.Being lost would not be a good thing.For one he probably would have wound up having to call his dad to find him so he could get home then get lectured for not being careful in this city and this and that would have been quite the annoying ordeal to undergo.

As he was walking down the street he felt the need to take a quick rest before continuing onwards.The park was nearby and it seemed like an ideal place for a young man such as himself to sit down and rest for a few minutes.As he was entering the grounds of the park itself he heard and heard people suddenly start yelling and screaming from inside its grounds.As he was wondering why such noises were being made the answer came.A gunshot sounded off.

"You have got to be kidding me." he thought.He really did not want to be doing anything of a certain particular variety at this time.He looked around to see if there was any chance that somebody else might be able to handle this.He could see nobody that might however.Guess he would have to see what was going on and possibly stop it himself.

He ducked into the cover of the trees and quietly made his way over to where things were happening.Completely hidden by the foliage but still able to see perfectly into the clearing he could see a man with a gun being pointed at another on the ground holding his leg.John could see from here that that man had been shot.People all around were looking at the gun weilder with looks of shock and for some reason disgust.Something was very strange about that.The man was now walking away.

John quickly changed into costume.He wanted to know exactly what had happened and if he needed to do something about this guy.His curiousity had been peaked.Now ready to go Forcewave quickly made his way around the park to catch up with the gun weilder.After a couple minutes he was able to catch up to guy in a secluded area."Hey you there.I wish to have words with you.Are you willing to speak with me?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter June 13th 2012, 10:30 pm

Apex light his cigarette and took a long haul. He thought about his mission for the night. "The report says he's young, how young exactly is he I wonder?" Zane pondered. The Cleansers never told him the actual age of his targets to make sure he didn't second guess himself. He exhaled the smoke into the warm air. His target was the hero known as Forcewave. It seemed an enemy of his wanted him "taken care of". Apex just knew the money was good. Besides, anyone willing to play a billion dollars to off someone must have a damn god reason.

On his back, was his trusty bow. His quiver full to the brim with regular and trick arrows. On his leg holster, a 44 magnum handgun. In his boot, a combat knife. His belt, and grapple gun on as well. He was battle ready to say the least. As he waited he heard a gunshot go off. He looked over the edge of the building he was sitting on. A man was walking away with a gun. "Wonder what that guy did to deserve a lead sandwich?" Apex asked himself.
In the distance he saw a hero emerge. It seemed to fit the description of the profile given to him at briefing.
"So there you are Forcewave." Apex said stringing his first arrow.

He leaped across the rooftops to a closer roof and listened to the hero speak. "Hey you there.I wish to have words with you.Are you willing to speak with me?"
Apex smiled, the target really was a youngy. "I'm sorry buddy..." Apex said closing one eye, taking aim.
"..but I got a family to feed." and he let the explosive arrow go, aimed right for Forcewave's back.
Winter
Winter

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 15
Job : Vigilante
Humor : Watching criminals run like they have a chance
Registration date : 2012-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Van Helcraft June 21st 2012, 12:46 pm

Alexi turned as this kid in a weird costume asked him if he was willing to talk to him. Alexi shrugged then said," I am willing so long as your not going to try to steal my belongings like that thief from before,I gave him to to hand it back over after issuing a warning so the fault entirely lies with him. then spotting movement to his right he saw another person draw an arrow and release it towards them. Acting on instinct Alexi drew his guns and shot at the arrow, altering it's direction so that it flew harmlessly past them, which surprised him, if that was a normal arrow and bow it should have been destroyed not have its path altered. "Our conversation might need to be had at another time, I doubt I've been here long enough to have enemies besides the thief whose ankle I shot, so following simple logic that guy is after you." He said nonchalantly trying to decide if he should bring out different guns.

Schnieder Van Helcraft/ The King

I don't know what you're looking so arrogant about, you're just another pawn for me to move as I please.
Van Helcraft
Van Helcraft
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 178
Job : King of Whales
Humor : ummm.... I laugh at a lot of things
Registration date : 2011-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus June 21st 2012, 3:07 pm

So after having managed to catch up the strange fellow who had for some reason shot another man in the knee for reasons that he did not know and was seeking to do so.So of course he went ahead and asked to speak with the guy.That was a wise thing to do.Of course it was.What could possibly go wrong?It's just a guy with a gun after all.

So he had approached him and asked to speak to the armed person.Forcewave was surprised to find that this person was in fact willing to speak with him."Well this will work."He thought mildly pleased though the guy had warned him about attempting to steal from him whilst explaining what had happened.This almost flew over his head because he was actually rather insulted by the mere suggestion of the possibility of trying to steal from him.After all he had intentionally made his presence known upon approaching the man.He then remarked on this fact."If I was trying to steal from you then why would I let you know I'm here?"

He would not be getting an answer to this question at this moment in time.For the man suddenly pulled his guns out.Forcewave was ready for this to happen anyways.Instead of having to fight this guy then it seemed someone else was here.An arrow was shot at them that which was deflected by the shooter which then exploded upon impactThe initial impact of the explosion caused him to lose balance nearly knocking him to the ground.At that moment he activated his power to shield himself from anything else that may come.As he looked over in the direction of where the arrow had most likely came from he heard the person say that whomever fired that arrow was after him."Well that's just splendid."He thought

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top