The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Best Party in New York
The  Angel Who Lost His Wings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:44 pm by Fae7

» Kade
The  Angel Who Lost His Wings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:57 pm by inquisitor

» [ALERT Side-Story] Home Is Where The (Undying) Heart Is [Invites Closed]
The  Angel Who Lost His Wings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:06 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
The  Angel Who Lost His Wings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:44 am by Tybrid

» The VVitch
The  Angel Who Lost His Wings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 10:23 pm by Demonhunter

» Urban Exploration
The  Angel Who Lost His Wings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 5:11 pm by ProwlerKnight

» Stans in Umbra Mortis
The  Angel Who Lost His Wings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 4:54 am by Arcana

» Hell and Consequences [Alert]
The  Angel Who Lost His Wings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 3:24 pm by Hyperion

» Assassin in a Classroom
The  Angel Who Lost His Wings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 12:36 am by Tybrid

» Paint the Town Red
The  Angel Who Lost His Wings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 10:14 pm by Tybrid

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The  Angel Who Lost His Wings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 5:08 pm by ghost

» Green Ranger
The  Angel Who Lost His Wings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 2:17 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Angel Who Lost His Wings

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OPEN Re: The Angel Who Lost His Wings

Post by Atlas March 16th 2017, 7:04 pm

Saving people had been his primary concern, but now he needed to stop this villain from creating any more collateral damage, well that and the hero that was also causing it. Hearing the man talk to himself was something that did happen, though the fact was that there were two voices. Likely he had someone sending him out much like himself, though who that was he would have to talk with his handlers at some point in the future. In a few seconds’ shards of ice shot outwards, Atlas quickly moving into action. He could tell they were denser than his last few attacks, though Atlas was not sure if it would actually puncture his skin. Rather than not testing that hypothesis, he decided to shoulder through the attacks.

They collided against his flesh, causing pain to scream through his flesh but he could tell he would at worst have a few bruises from the impacts. Not that they would stay there long, but it did hurt while it was there. That was when his sight caught what looked to be a shape moving through the air, like that of the male but within a bright colored bubble. That was when the idea hit him, Atlas  slightly altering his course of movement as he put a large amount of power into his feet and leapt upwards. Meeting the ball at the same point was a matter of a second, his hand in the shape pf a fist  whipping backwards and forward to slam intro the bubble itself with considerable force. The connect was solid as it shot downwards towards the villain at even greater speeds, barreling likely too fast for even Atlas to correctly follow.

Atlas
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2015-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas March 21st 2017, 1:36 pm

Oh, the luck of battle. it at times prevented knights from being struck down under a seemingly never ending volly of arrows, or made it so that soldier had just enough time to toss a grenade back to his enemies. Unfortunately, it wasn't as favorable in this case, at least not for Lucas.

Revanant had been knocked away from the gamma rays, and the only one seemingly effected by it was the cannon ball guy.  Fortunately he didn't burst into flames or die in any other unusual manner, so maybe he was alright? The real question now was whether or not Lucas could stay that way himself.

A currently physically normal child was bound to get hurt when around a superhuman fight. It was not a question if, but when. Revanant created a barrage of ice shards that Lucas could simply not avoid. They shot out in all directions at velocities his body could not keep up with, even if his mind did see it.

No, no no no no! Lucas thought as he saw his inevitable fate. He knew he wouldn't be killed, but what would happen could be so much worse, and perhaps even lead to his demise anyway. He tried to run, turning away, but it was far too late.

A half dozen shards tore through his body, red splattering across the roof as the boy yelled out in a subdued gurgle of agony. They didn't even stick in, all creating exit wounds through the front of the boy's hoodie.

Lucas was barely conscious, laying in a pool of his own blood. He gagged, whimpered, and cried. A little pain he could deal with, but not what was about to happen. Everything appeared in slow motion, as if he were shell shocked. He told himself he wouldn't let this happen. He believed for just a moment he could be normal, and that he didn't have to be a monster.

The boy's body was going into damage control mode, using anything available to it to keep Lucas alive. Unfortunately, that meant reactivating Synthesis to heal him.

Lucas' glazed grey eyes shut, moving rapidly behind the lid, until finally, they shot open, sparked with red.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Other Links:
Lucas
Lucas

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2015-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew April 11th 2017, 12:39 am

"This is not good Revenant!"
The speaker boomed into his ear.
These heroes were formidable. What the younger of the two lacked experience, Atlas made up for in power.
"WE DID NOT ACCOUNT FOR ATLAS."
The doctor paced back and forth quickly before staring around the room.
"No other choice Shields. We have to reveal some of his powers."

As The street was cleared Andrew watched in awe as the heroes made a human volleyball. With little time to react, he gave his best attempt to make a bubble of ice around himself before being smashed into the pavement. Bouncing across the street. With every second the shield grew larger around him. This grew counter productive. As he was ragdolling through the streets of New York he smashed out of the ice chamber and was flung into a building.

With one arm literally being torn off from pure speed, strength, and impact. Andrew stood up from the debris and groaned in pain. "Fucking heroes."
An arm of ice formed where the missing limb was before shattering and a new flesh extremity taking it's place.

Clapping his hands together he sent a wave of ice back up the street. Smashing into buildings, cars, any survivors, and with any luck the duo he was up against. With one eye wincing, he felt the pain. Sure the arm healed, but he was feeling the aftermath.

Dropping to one knee, he breathed in and out heavy to catch up to his lungs. He created a sword in each hand, and ice armor around himself. He looked like a knight in quite literal shining armor. "Let's introduce you to god."
Another giant wave was sent in every direction as he slammed his swords into the ground.
"Revenant get out soon if you don't think you can handle them."
"I CAN HANDLE ANYTHING."
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "We Fight For Those Who Can't."

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 619
Job : Vigilante
Humor : Franklin Guidaboni, Grown men who argue with teenagers, Adam Paxton, and Dominus
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by CRASH May 24th 2017, 8:50 pm

He was moving again. All at once his arms and legs jerked backwards as some incredible force slammed into the ricochet bubble bursting it in a concussive wave of pure force. But Crash was not traveling downwards, not that he knew it. He had no idea how fast he was going or where. By the time he realized what had happened he would already have made contact with the man who Atlas had fired him at. His body felt hot from the immense speed, superheated in fractions of fractions of fractions of seconds. His clothes singed from the heat, igniting in spots all across his body. By the time he realized where he was going and felt the impact from the incredible force, the damage of such incredible speed would already be done.
CRASH
CRASH

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2014-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas June 5th 2017, 1:42 am

Atlas felt the impact through his palm, the sting itself something that caused him to wince as the large bubble hurled towards the person he intended. Accelerated perceptions allowed him to see the impact, blood and bone visible for a single second as the revenant lost his arm which showed how much force was behind that. Looking down upon the scene, which was collateral damage galore he caught sight of the one he was fighting, as well as the raised heat of something on fire. Flying down,he landed on the ground with hands formed into a fist.

”You have one more chance to turn yourself in. I’ll stop holding back if you don’t.” He said rather seriously, narrowing eyes which were brimming with bright energy. Should they come at him with any manner of attack, he would unleash these beams of energy, melting ice sent at him or just aimed to hit anything charging him.
Atlas
Atlas
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2015-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top