The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Date Night (Nadia and Dire) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2024, 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Date Night (Nadia and Dire) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Date Night (Nadia and Dire) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Date Night (Nadia and Dire) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Date Night (Nadia and Dire) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Date Night (Nadia and Dire) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Date Night (Nadia and Dire) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Date Night (Nadia and Dire) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Date Night (Nadia and Dire) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Date Night (Nadia and Dire) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Date Night (Nadia and Dire) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Date Night (Nadia and Dire) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Date Night (Nadia and Dire) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapDate Night (Nadia and Dire) - Page 4 I_voting_barDate Night (Nadia and Dire) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Date Night (Nadia and Dire)

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Date Night (Nadia and Dire) - Page 4 Empty Re: Date Night (Nadia and Dire)

Post by TheDastardlyDire February 22nd 2017, 10:51 pm

Dire sat up out of the windshield with a groan.
It was a forceful punch, but his strength was minor on a metahuman.
"Home run!" He coughed.
The flame guy laughed and said, "Grand slam."
He launched a column of flame towards Dire, and Dire prepared to be severely damaged.
Then he saw the fire couldn't make it.
He looked to Nadia dumbfounded.
He never really got saved by anyone.
Luckily, he noticed the witch try to prepare an attack.
He pulled his pistol out and shot at the woman, grazing her ear and disorienting.
After this, he heard the flames coming towards him.
He pulled his moonblades out and allowed their blue flames to block his orange ones.
He got close enough for the flames to explode in his face.
The only issue was Dire leaned when the flames exploded.
The flame guy slammed into the ice girl and Dire slammed into Nadia.
"Looks like I'm really fallin' for ya." He said as he helped her up.

The flame guy then flew into Dire, flying up to the top of a building and slamming him to the ground.

The ice witch made the entire area of the ground solid ice and skated towards Nadia.

TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2016-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman February 27th 2017, 5:17 pm

The slam knocked nearly all the air out of Nadia, she hadn't been expecting it in the slightest. Though she did, have the air to let out a breathy chuckle at Dire's joke.

Gratefully, she was lifted to her pained feet once more, and despite her efforts, you could see the pain written across her face if you knew how to look.

Nadia blinked, and watched with detached fascination as Dire flew past her with the flame guy. She whistled, surprised.

Then the pain came.

Nadia cursed loudly as the temperature change hit her feet. It was a strange feeling to go from burnt, to frostbite she imagined, but she didn't particularly want to find out.

She pinched her lips together, she might have to though. Her spells were wearing down. So, taking her left hand with her only fire rune left over, she aimed. Her palm was angled so that one ball would hit the ground, and two would hit the woman.

Hopefully.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Ah, shoot, internal bleedin' again. This is like, the exact opposite of what ah need right now. Ah need to be externally bleedin' for God's sake."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2016-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire February 27th 2017, 8:07 pm

While on the top of the building, Dire stood and drew his katanas once more.
"Alright... I'm tired of you."
He said as he ran forward.
The flame guy had no time to react, for Dire's katanas were flaming again and granting his enhanced speed.
He jumped and slammed his foot into the man's chest and began a whirlwind type attack.
Very risky, but also rewarding.
The man was entranced by the beautiful blue dance the katanas made as he backed away.
He continued to back away until he fell off the edge.
Dire grinned and began running toward the edge himself.
The man popped over just in time to see Dire slam into him.
Dire held dominance the entire fall, punching him on the way down.
"You're crazy!!!"
"Yup!" He yelled, laughing wildly.
Then he teleported to the ice witch when he was confident the man would go through the same car he went through.
He, in fact, did.
The problem is, when Dire threw the witch to the explosion of the car, the fireballs Nadia slammed square into Dire's chest.
He cursed as it flung him into the building behind him.
The flame guy emerged from the attack, only damaged from the car, not the explosion.
Yet, the ice witch seemed near death.
The air around her wasn't frosty, she lost her white-ish glow, and her hair turned to a near shade of blonde.
"Babe? Babe, talk to me!"
He then yelled loudly and stood looking directly at Nadia.
"You killed her... You KILLED her!!!"
He caught flames so big, you couldn't see the man inside them, until they formed a giant skeleton of about 16 feet in height.
"Now you get to see what I can REALLY do!"
He said as he launched a fireball at Dire.
The fireball hit him, and again, he was leveled.
That didn't hurt as bad as Nadia's. The magic still hasn't healed.
He then turned to her.
"You get to lose your loved one now too!"
He said as he snatched him with one hand and climbed to the top of the building with the other.
Standing on top of it, as he continued torturing Dire.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "CSSH. I'm not unstable, just obnoxious, over."

Job : World-Class Mercenary
Humor : So a hero, a renegade, and a villain walk into a bar...

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman February 27th 2017, 9:30 pm

Nadia wasn't a religious woman by any means, but she sure as hell was praying a bit now. Her flames were magic. Ok, it was official, she was pissed off at this flaming douchebag.

She growled angrily as she watched the skeleton climb one of the skyscrapers. She thought of what she could possibly do here, especially considering the fact that she herself had fire based powers. So she took stock of her injuries: her feet were practically out of commission, and she was down two fire spells. But- ah, she knew what she could do.

She'd live up to her freakin' name.

With a dead stare of determination in her eyes, Nadia slipped one of her knives across some veins in her ankles. Blood pooled around her, and vaguely she could feel her head getting lighter, but this wasn't the time. She hadn't done this in a while, and it was mostly a high risk intimidation tactic, but she hoped it would work. Nadia bounced on the balls of her feet and let her own pent up magic flow through her body, giving the red mass solidarity and weightlessness. It flowed before her, creating a series of small steps.

Hesitantly, she placed a foot on the first one, checking to make sure it would hold her weight. It did. So she shot off, footholds forming after every step. As she ran, she did her best to scrape two more shield runes.

Almost there, and- she reached the summit. Good God, this was not a good idea, but it was too late to turn back now. Nadia spotted Dire between the flames on her way to the skeleton's skull, she sent one of her shields to him.

She stumbled over the last few steps, clutching her stomach in pain and haphazardly spitting a bit of blood, but she kept running. Such a bad idea-

Then she used her last shield on herself and jumped into the flames; Manic grin and a bloodied knife clutched in one white-knuckled grip.

Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Ah, shoot, internal bleedin' again. This is like, the exact opposite of what ah need right now. Ah need to be externally bleedin' for God's sake."

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire March 3rd 2017, 4:26 pm

Dire looked up to see Nadia jump directly into the flaming skeleton in horror.
He was not about to lose his date like this...
He stood, feeling his skin contort back to its normal form and yanked his katanas out again.
He ran forward and cut into the skeleton's toe, cutting it completely.
Yet, the return blow flung him to the next building.
He skidded to a stop and burst forward at an impossible speed and jumped off the end to throw the skeleton off.
Then he teleported to his apartment.
In his apartment, he grabbed a rocket launcher and a very comical giant hammer, then teleported back.
He shot the rocket launcher, knocking the skeleton back.
Then he threw the hammer at the thing's shin, shattering it.
He ran to help Nadia, assuming she's alive, but he got swatted away.

The flame guy watched Nadia jump towards the skeleton.
He saw her knife go into his creation.
He saw her go into his creation.
He saw her fall onto the floor of flame in front of him.
"Did you really expect to get anywhere with that?" He said as he readied his fire balls.
He was about to throw them when the skeleton jolted from the attack from the rocket and hammer.
Giving Nadia the upper hand.

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman March 3rd 2017, 5:22 pm

Nadia hissed mildly, her ankles were going to hate her for that, but her adrenaline didn't allow her to care at the moment. "Well, not really. But it worked, nah didn' it?"

She watches as the caster and his skeleton stumble from the shock of whatever had just hit them from the outside. She whoops a little at the time Dire bought her. It gives her just enough time to paint a sloppy binding sigil onto her knife.

Nadia lunged forward, seemingly aiming for the man's left side, but whips at the last second and plunges the knife through his casting hand. It may or may not work, and it was a long shot really, but if he's as out of control as he seems, it should work to stop his magic for a minute or two.

Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire March 6th 2017, 11:28 am

Dire stood with a groan.
He saw the skeleton standing, readying a fireball to lob.
He knew he wouldn't get there on time, he was about to try though.
He started running but skidded to a stop, he noticed a crane with a wrecking ball on its end.
"Jackpot..." He said as he started climbing up the side to get the control panel.

The flame guy watched as his hand was pierced by the blade.
"What the fuck?! Aaagggh!"
He spun around to retreat for a moment.
He spun back to throw a fireball blindly, hitting the flaming control panel that he made.
Somehow the thing broke when he did that...
"What did you do?! You- you made me break the control panel!"
Well obviously...
He was about to launch another fury fireball, but the skeleton literally did a front flip.

Outside, Dire had been fiddling with the controls.
He finally got the thing to work!
He spun the thing at full speed and ran down the chain to the ball, laughing and yelling "TOUCHDOWN!!!" and jumped into the skeleton when the ball hit it.

When Dire landed inside the skeleton, he saw Nadia and teleported her to the top of a building to see the flaming skeleton fall into the alleyway behind it.
"You ready to take them in Bonnie and Clyde style?" He held his arm out to have Nadia wrap hers around his.
Yet when he looked over he saw the ice witch launch an icicle.
In a flash, he pushed Nadia away and shot the witch.
He was not, however, fast enough to keep the spike from piercing through his side into his heart.
His eyes went wide.
He looked deeply into the witch's eyes.
He stepped towards her, and she stepped towards him.
She had a ice spike and he had his golden knife.
"Fuck you."
"Fuck you."
They said in unison.
The ice witch dissipated into icy dust and Dire fell forward into it.
With his last breaths, he teleported back to his apartment.
He hoped it healed as he faded away.

When he awoke, he was in Errtu's throneroom.
He was in hell. Again.
"Hello, bitch." He said to the towering demon in front of him.
The demon looked infuriated at the beginning, but chuckled at the end of it.
"You've got balls, mortal... You have not nearly served the purpose I have planned for you. Thus, you will be going back to earth.
I'm sure, a girl named Nadia has been worried about your week-long disappearance..."

At that, he woke up.
He looked at a very nasty scar on his side.
He scrambled to his phone and texted Nadia.
That was the longest nap I've ever taken! Holy shit!!! I'm so hyper, I'm feeling a carnival! Interested?

Where the hell am I?
Dire's eyes went wide.
"What the hell? Ice witch?"
My name is Heather... Why am I in your head?
"How am I supposed to know?!"

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman March 6th 2017, 1:02 pm

And there goes her adrenaline rush. Everything seemed to happen in slow motion really.

One minute she was reeling from the hit to the giant skeleton, the next she was standing on a rooftop watching her date get skewered by the previously dead ice witch.

It took her a moment to process what had just happened, but she creeped towards Dire's body motionless on the ground. She reached out with her hand to grab him just before he disappeared.

She stared at the ground in shock, blinking, processing. Nadia could hear police sirens in the distance, so she made her escape, limping.

She made it home at about 3:00 the next morning and promptly collapsed on the floor.

She got the text the next week. Nadia stared in shock, then promptly threw her phone across the room in a fit of anger. With a huff, she got to her feet, hissing as they were still a bit painful. She could heal them, but she had already ruptured and organ from her other spells, soo...

She picked up her phone and texted. I'm going to kill you you prick. Of course I want to go to the carnival what kind of question is that.

Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire March 12th 2017, 12:36 pm

Oo la-la... A date!
"Oh shut up, you're just a voice in my head."
He stepped outside to get into his car and headed to his NEXT date with Nadia.
Hoping that many more would come after that.

While in the car, he spoke to his voice first.
"Ya know... This week was a good week..."
Maybe for you... I have to be in your head supposedly forever...
"You'll get used to it..."
He chuckled.

((OOC: Just adding this as a Segway to the next part.))

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman March 16th 2017, 12:14 pm

It was a welcome relief to wear something casual after the fiasco that was last week. She sets her phone on the coffee table and fiddles with the remaining bandages on her feet. Hopefully they wouldn't hinder her walking too much for today. She lets out a sigh and turns on the television as she waits.

Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top