The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
A City Of Sins. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
A City Of Sins. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
A City Of Sins. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
A City Of Sins. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
A City Of Sins. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
A City Of Sins. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
A City Of Sins. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
A City Of Sins. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
A City Of Sins. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
A City Of Sins. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
A City Of Sins. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
A City Of Sins. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
A City Of Sins. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA City Of Sins. - Page 2 I_voting_barA City Of Sins. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
A City Of Sins. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA City Of Sins. - Page 2 I_voting_barA City Of Sins. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik
Seamus McAndrews

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A City Of Sins.

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A City Of Sins. - Page 2 Empty Re: A City Of Sins.

Post by Da Boss November 11th 2009, 9:55 pm

David still felt uneasy, and the gloves did little to reassure him, but it was just a child "let him go" he said bluntly to the winged man

Olivia still stood in the same spot with Karma, watching the happenings unfold

Da Boss
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 958
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 11th 2009, 9:59 pm

Void.

Last edited by Wolf on November 11th 2009, 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by shbmroctober22 November 11th 2009, 10:00 pm

Ana gave a barely concealed sigh. "Your funeral." He said, stopping the flow of energy towards the fire cage. It disappeared without a trace. "In 5..4..." Ana counted down, waiting for the youth to do one of two things: Attack, or run away. Either choice would probably prove fatal to him. Ana gave a small chuckle at the satisfaction he felt right now, despite the man and his girlfriend that, until now, Ana had ignored. It was never too late for manners. "Anagano, at your service ma'am." Ana said, another foolhardy grin on his face. The only reason that he was being so polite was the man that threatened him. There was something about him, and Ana didn't want to have to kill him yet.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ana Powergrid
A City Of Sins. - Page 2 Ana_Grid
shbmroctober22
shbmroctober22
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Boss November 11th 2009, 10:03 pm

David looked down at the youth "he released you, doesn't seem so psychotic to me, what now?" he asked, membrane still bubbling underneath his clothes

Olivia shivered, a tight unnerving air had pervaded the scene, she expected a fight to break out, she eyed the winged man

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A City Of Sins. - Page 2 Ivanz
Da Boss
Da Boss
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Job : Bandit Drake
Humor : Jeridmcelvain@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 11th 2009, 10:03 pm

Drift ran into the girl's arms crying."Please save me as soon as I leave he will begin hunting me again I don't know what it is but please protect me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Boss November 11th 2009, 10:06 pm

Olivia was caught a little off guard by the sudden hug, but her guard wavered only slightly, she hugged him back, but Karma was a bit smarter, he stood beside her, simply waiting

David quickly walked over to Olivia and the child, keeping a tab on the winged man as well "like I said, what now kid?" he asked

Da Boss
Da Boss
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by shbmroctober22 November 11th 2009, 10:09 pm

"Just a little experiment: Take off his gloves, touch his hands, and tell me if you feel any different." Ana said, all buisness. He new the kid, had heard of him and his powers. As soon as the girl touched the kids skin the jig would be up, and he would most likely fight. I'd like to see him try. Ana thought with a smile as he began stretching his wings in anticipation.

Ana Powergrid
shbmroctober22
shbmroctober22
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 11th 2009, 10:15 pm

Drift looked up hiding his hand's."Please don't there horribly scarred I am very sensitive about them please.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Boss November 11th 2009, 10:19 pm

Olivia nodded "its ok" she continued to hug him close to her, warming up to him, dropping her guard a bit
Karma sniffed around the child

David wasn't so taken in, unlike Olivia, he still had a bad vibe from this kid, he took another step closer to the child "like i said, what now?" he asked the kid

Da Boss
Da Boss
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 11th 2009, 10:21 pm

Drift looked up crying.*I don't know the moment I run he will be after me again I'm so scared.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Boss November 11th 2009, 10:23 pm

David smirked "right, how did you encounter him?" he asked the child, unbelieving of the story, especially since the winged man wasn't acting at all insane, and since he was not launching an assault

Da Boss
Da Boss
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by shbmroctober22 November 11th 2009, 10:25 pm

"Really? Really? You're going to keep that story? You're worse off then I thought." ANa said condesendingly. He was really getting tired of this kids sob story. "Here." Ana said, making a move to grab the kids glove. He knew that the hands weren't scared, and the kid did too. But the other people didn't, and Ana had a little rule against killing civilians.

Ana Powergrid
shbmroctober22
shbmroctober22
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 11th 2009, 10:33 pm

Drift screamed and ran around behind Olivia crying."Keep him away keep him away please he found me and some friend's one day he did that fire cage and laughed he made us pick one by one who would tempt his cage,I was too scared my friend's burned to death he let me go said i was going to be his prey.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Boss November 11th 2009, 10:36 pm

David shoved his hand into Ana's chest, stopping him, but nor injuring him "I don't trust the kid, but im not letting you mess with him, if this is a true story then he'll show his true colors soon" he said

Olivia backed away with the boy at Ana's intrusion, she clamed down once David stopped him, she looked at the boy "why don't you show everyone your hands, it will let us know if we should stop him, don't worry baby, we won't let anything happen to you, just prove your story so David can get rid of the bad man" she said soothingly

Da Boss
Da Boss
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by shbmroctober22 November 11th 2009, 10:40 pm

Ana shook his head dissapprovingly, but made no other attempt to press on. "Just be ready when the 'I told you so' comes later on. Just for kicks, I'll tell my story. I checked out of my sleazy motel, with the last of my Money, thank you very much. I then stopped a bank robbery and started patroling the skies, like I usually would. I saw this boy commit homicide, double mind you, and I stopped him. The only way I know his powers is few a couple...contacts I have." Ana said, trying to be as vague as possible at the end.

Ana Powergrid
shbmroctober22
shbmroctober22
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 11th 2009, 10:43 pm

Drift looked up into Olivia's eyes and hugged her close.*Run Olivia Please run i don't want to hurt you".Drift turned sliding his gloves off revealing his glowing red palm's."Walk away now and no one dies".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top