The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
A City Of Sins. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
A City Of Sins. I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
A City Of Sins. I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
A City Of Sins. I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
A City Of Sins. I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
A City Of Sins. I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
A City Of Sins. I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
A City Of Sins. I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
A City Of Sins. I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
A City Of Sins. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
A City Of Sins. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
A City Of Sins. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
A City Of Sins. I_vote_lcapA City Of Sins. I_voting_barA City Of Sins. I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A City Of Sins.

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A City Of Sins. Empty A City Of Sins.

Post by Guest November 11th 2009, 8:20 pm

Drift sat in a alley way hustling a few guys with his loaded dice he didn't really care which way it went he was going to kill them any way,Drift looked up as he picked up his 50 and stood up walking by placing his hand's on them both they dropped there bodies decaying,Drift left the Alley whistling -Dust In The Wind-
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

A City Of Sins. Empty Re: A City Of Sins.

Post by Da Boss November 11th 2009, 8:31 pm

David was enjoying a nice clear day with his girlfriend, he had been relatively episode free so far, and he was making the best of it, He had his arm around Olivia's shoulder and lapped joyfully at his vanilla ice cream

Olivia enjoyed the time she was spending now with David, his condition usually made it hard for them to go out in public

Karma trotted along happily behind them, he took any opportunity he could to take a quick lick at an ice cream cone that strayed to low

David noticed the little boy coming out of the alley ahead of them, he was puzzled, the boy seemed... odd to say the least, he kept an eye on the boy as he kept walking down the sidewalk towards the boy

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A City Of Sins. Ivanz
Da Boss
Da Boss
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 958
Job : Bandit Drake
Humor : Jeridmcelvain@gmail.com
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by shbmroctober22 November 11th 2009, 8:46 pm

Ana siged as he jumped off the roof of the building beside the alley onto the sidewalk. "Hey, kid. I really don't think you're supposed to scam people, much less kill them afterwards. Just a heads up." He said, stretching out his wings, trying to look as apposing as possible.

The day began as normal, in a cruddy hotel. Throwing on unwashed clothes and his brand new fedora. He payed the days rent to the landlord as he dashed out the door. Ana quickly tried to spread out his wings, laughing at his own stupidity. He forgot to cut slits in his jacket. Oh well, it can be fixed soon. he thought as he turned a corner.

Ana's day only got worse with the bank robbery. The First National Bank was the largest in the city, which ment that it was prone to get threats, and even attempted robberies. He was just walking along when he heard the alarm and saw the thugs run out the door. Ana sighed as he ran to catch up with the van. "I'm only going to say this once. Stop the van." Ana said plainly. They didn't listen. They never do. he thought, melting the tires with his powers. "Toodaloo" He said, walking away and into the nearest Wal-mart. He then grabbed the nearest knife and slit his jacket, allowing his wings to breath. "Thank you." He said to no one in particular as he walked out the door. He then took his place circling the skies, just high enough to be mistaken for a bird. That was how the rest of the day started.

"If I were you, I would seriously consider just giving up right now."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ana Powergrid
A City Of Sins. Ana_Grid
shbmroctober22
shbmroctober22
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 11th 2009, 8:49 pm

Drift turned looking up at him and smiled."I don't take orders now if you value your life leave".Drift moved along his footsteps splashing in the wet puddles holding his jacket close to him,Drift spotted a couple walking towards him and grins stretching his fingers walking towards them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Boss November 11th 2009, 9:01 pm

David raised an eyebrow, it wasn't everyday you saw an angel accost a child, he couldn't make out what they had said, but the kid didn't have a nice look on his face, and the way he stretched his finger's made him uneasy, he slowly ebbed some of the parasite membrane over his skin, but underneath his clothes so none could see, he also shuffled a step ahead of Olivia, to protect her should anything happen

Olivia sense David's guard shooting up, her own came about as well, she stood uneasily, slowly shifting her upper body to accept an attack, but she didn't know from what, the child? no, it was just a child, and the angel was supposed to be a messenger of good right? she continued walking

Karma sensed the guards and the child's mischievous nature, he stood in the gap between David and Olivia, ready to spring out and defend his master should any trouble happen

A City Of Sins. Ivanz
Da Boss
Da Boss
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 11th 2009, 9:05 pm

Void.

Last edited by Wolf on November 11th 2009, 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by shbmroctober22 November 11th 2009, 9:06 pm

"Of course, the hard way. Now please, keep your hands and feat inside the cage at all times, and if you dont they will probably and painfully burn off." Ana said, creating a 6*6 cage of fire around the boy, trapping a couple innocents with him. He herded them out with some careful burning and held the boy alone, in a cage. "Now what do you say?" Ana asked sarcasticly

Ana Powergrid
A City Of Sins. Ana_Grid
shbmroctober22
shbmroctober22
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 11th 2009, 9:10 pm

Drift looked up tears in his eyes looking at the people."Help me this guy is insane he has been chasing me for miles laughing please help me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Boss November 11th 2009, 9:10 pm

David shifts in front of Olivia instinctively, but it seems as the action is useless as a cage of flame springs into existence around him, David approaches the cage, he calls out to the angel "whats going on here?" he asks

Olivia grabs ahold of Karma's collar and stands, watching the scene

A City Of Sins. Ivanz
Da Boss
Da Boss
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by shbmroctober22 November 11th 2009, 9:14 pm

"Oh, nothing you New Yorkers are used to. You know, crazed super villain, homicide, and fake tears. Or they may be real, I'm not sure how hot that cage is." Ana said, almost looking concerned. Almost. His smile betrayed his serious look. "I know what you are thinking, and no. I am not an angel. It may appear like it, but are angels sarcastic? Pyromaniacs? Do they have ADHD? I do" Ana said, with a big goofy grin as if to emphasize the point.

Ana Powergrid
A City Of Sins. Ana_Grid
shbmroctober22
shbmroctober22
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 11th 2009, 9:17 pm

Drift cried looking at the woman.*Help me you can see how psychotic he is he has been hunting me like a animal for 3 day's straight he just admitted he wasn't a angel please please save me from this beast.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Boss November 11th 2009, 9:27 pm

David switched his gaze from the man to the boy, he thought for a moment, he walked over to the cage and stuck his hand between the bars "give me your hand, ill save you" he said, he wanted to see why the boy had been holding his hands out as if he was going to use them as a weapon

Olivia looked at the child, a pang or pity shot through her, but she knew better then to interfere with David when he had an idea going

A City Of Sins. Ivanz
Da Boss
Da Boss
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by shbmroctober22 November 11th 2009, 9:37 pm

They always sided with the kid. Always. "Sir, I need you to step away from the cage. I assure you, I am with GUN, and fully certified to handle this situation. Once again, step AWAY from the psycho boy with super powers." Ana said, raising the threat level to maximum! "If you do not step away from the cage, then I will be forced to burn your arm off." Ana added, for extra measure

Ana Powergrid
A City Of Sins. Ana_Grid
shbmroctober22
shbmroctober22
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 11th 2009, 9:40 pm

Drift reached out wearing black gloves and grasped the others arm."Please help me you see I am normal this guy keeps calling me a villain and chasing me with fire balls please help.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Boss November 11th 2009, 9:55 pm

David still felt uneasy, and the gloves did little to reassure him, but it was just a child "let him go" he said bluntly to the winged man

Olivia still stood in the same spot with Karma, watching the happenings unfold

A City Of Sins. Ivanz
Da Boss
Da Boss
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top