The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Miss Mini I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Miss Mini I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Miss Mini I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Miss Mini I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Miss Mini I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Miss Mini I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Miss Mini I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Miss Mini I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Miss Mini I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Miss Mini I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Miss Mini I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Miss Mini I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Miss Mini I_vote_lcapMiss Mini I_voting_barMiss Mini I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon
Vorik
Seamus McAndrews

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Miss Mini

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Miss Mini Empty Miss Mini

Post by HufflepuffRiceball October 26th 2016, 3:52 pm

KIKI

"Miss Mini"

The Bio

Hero Name: Miss Mini
Title: The Tiny Hero
Alignment: Lawful Good
Race: Genetically Modified Human
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Height: 6 inches
Weight: Less than a pound
Blood type: B+

The Looks

Kiki is a very small person, standing at six inches and weighing less than a pound. She has a scar on her shoulder from the time spent as a lab rat (no pun intended) and often has to wear children's doll clothes. In fact, a lot of her wardrobe has been adjusted to suit her small stature. She's actually a little plump for her size, something that she's not ashamed to admit.

The Personality

For a small person, Kiki has a big heart. She is a natural pacifist, someone who just wants all the fighting to end. She's not quick to anger, but she has a strong sense of justice around her. Kiki can be a bit timid, however, and especially is scared around authority figures and scientists. She is also a bit of a pushover sometimes, and has gotten used to being the doormat.

Kiki is a very clever person, however; she is a skilled mechanic, not to mention her size gives her the ability to squeeze into small spaces with ease. She actually loves fixing things, surprisingly, and is quite reliable.

The Story

Before the experiment, Kiki was born into unlucky circumstances; her parents were a couple of roadside beggars living in the streets of Las Vegas, after having gambled all their savings away. She had been born in an alleyway and raised knowing nothing but poverty and starvation. At the age of three, her parents gave her away to an experimentation facility for money. Kiki was then shipped off to California, given food, water, and love...and then, at the age of five, they started their grand experiment; making the world's smallest human.

Their plan was to inject her with the same genes as a field mouse and to see what would happen; it was unsuccessful. Kiki did, however, gain enhanced hearing on her part, along with the ability to bite through things, such as ropes and wires. Eventually, after some tweaking, the experiment was a success and Kiki was shrunk to the size of an action figure at age ten. They still didn't let her go, though; they kept the poor girl there with new tweaks. A little more on the speed factor, a failed attempt at giving her the ability of flight (which gave her the nasty scar on her shoulder), and more and more tests, until finally Kiki had enough. She ran away from the facility, but not before completely wrecking most of the data on their computers (hooray for the ability to chew through things).

After she escaped, Kiki was exposed to a new world; one filled with supervillains preying on the weak and superheroes fighting for the people. Kiki was amazed; other people with abilities just as crazy as hers actually EXISTED. She soon decided to help the heroes' side, starting out as an intern. She could sneak into the villains' hideouts and overhear their plans. She could carefully and expertly destroy the villain's high-tech stuff. Eventually, after a lot of time dedicating herself to this, Kiki earned herself a name as Miss Mini, the tiny mechanic! She even caught the attention of the United States government, and they even helped support her! She's now pretty well-known and lives in a (dollhouse) mansion.

The Priority

1. Agility 1 -
2. Endurance 4
3. Reaction 2
4. Strength 3

The Powers

Super Hearing - Gained from the mouse gene experiment. Self-explanatory. She can hear things very well.

Disease Transmission - Another thing gained from the mouse gene experiment. Kiki has the ability to transmit diseases to other people when she bites them, much like mice and rats can.

Superbite - Kiki is capable of biting through things as hard as metal (though she normally only cuts through ropes and wires).

The Weaknesses

Size disadvantage - She can easily be plucked up at any time.

Alter Ego is Already Known - Well, it's hard not to suspect a six-inch girl to be a six-inch superhero.

Low Physical Strength - Punches and kicks from Kiki feel like a bee sting at the most. It's the needles that you've got to look out for.

The Items

Collection of Small Needles - Miss Mini's signature weapon. These needles are either spiked with tranquilizer or laughing gas. She uses them by prodding them into the skin of her enemies. These needles are difficult against rougher skin. Kiki typically brings five needles at the most on her missions, seeing as they are 3/4 of her size and can be a little heavy to carry.

Jetpack - Another cute tiny thing given to Kiki. The Jetpack is used for her to reach really high places more efficiently. The battery charge sucks, however, so it's used sparingly.

The Fluff

- She owns a phone. It's like a TV to her, rather than an actual phone. She takes calls from it.
Skilled Mechanic - Okay, so it's not a superpower, but it is something to put on Kiki's resume for sure. Kiki is great at fixing things. Nuff said.
The RP Sample

((Taken from a RP I am in. Account: FemTheHufflepuffRiceball on RPNation.))

Lily stared, somewhat surprised, when a random girl popped into the meeting room, complimenting her on her on her appearance. The hell was going on? Her eyes drifted towards the pile of weapons neatly stacked on the front table, but she knew that in the end she couldn't use them. "...I can only carry around my scythe, book, and cloak, as is mandatory. I'm perfectly fine with what I've been using," the Grim Reaper calmly stated. Then the albino girl asked her exactly what a hype cookie was. Oh, brother. Since Madhu appeared to be shaking his head at her, Lily decided to make something up.

".....The Hype Cookie is a completely separate entity from us, something much more powerful than the human mind can process. I can't elaborate, seeing as I'm not allowed to break the fourth wall," she told Shiro, then glared over at a random space on the wall to her left. "Ey. You on the computer or phone. You'd better not be looking where I think you're looking." After saying that, she turned back to Madhu, watching as the businessman and his associates left, before turning back. ".....Right. The teams. Guess we'd better pull a therapy group thing and introduce ourselves. Lily Ophelia Underworld. Grim fucking Reaper of Omega sector. In other words, if anyone dies, I get the privilege of sending your soul to wherever the hell you believe in. Nice to meet you. Good luck if you believe in reincarnation. There's a two-week wait."

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

Last edited by HufflepuffRiceball on October 28th 2016, 10:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
HufflepuffRiceball
HufflepuffRiceball

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 4
Job : Professional Derp
Registration date : 2016-10-25

Back to top Go down

Miss Mini Empty Re: Miss Mini

Post by Chellizard October 28th 2016, 2:13 pm

Application Checklist

1. Does this application's Bio have the adequate information? Yes

2. Does this application's Look section have at least one photo, or six sentences detailing their character? Yes

3. Does this application have adequate personality information listed? Yes

4. Does this application have a detailed history with plot oriented information? Yes

5. Does this application properly use the priority list? No
Comment: It seems you disregarded our system book entirely. View it here: The System Book

The System Book wrote:Endurance - How long your character can last before tiring. (e.g. Distance running, holding breath, holding heavy objects for longer than a ten seconds)

Agility - How well you control your motor skills. (e.g. Freerunning, Drunken Kick Boxing, etc)

Reaction - How well you can respond to a changing situation whether mental or physical (e.g. Catching a knife in air, dodging a punch from someone you don’t see, picking up on clues)

Strength - What your muscles are capable of doing. (e.g. Lifting heavy objects, sprinting)

The four listed character attributes are all mundane human attributes and are to be numbered 1 through 4. 1 is the highest priority, meaning your character has the highest mundane quality in only 1 of the 4 listed.

6. Does this application have the proper 1:1 ratio for Powers:Weaknesses? Yes
Comment: Move mechanic to your RP mechanics section.

7. Do the items on this application have adequate weaknesses? No
Comment: Are the needles made of an alloy able to be broken? Do their pierce tough flesh? And they're microscopic, correct? I need you to put a cap on how many she has at a time.

8. Does the Minion on this application have the proper 1:2 Powers:Weaknesses? Not Applicable
Comment: Remove this section from your application.

9. Do the RP Mechanics actually qualify as a role play mechanic? Yes
Comment: Make sure you move her Mechanic skills to this section.

10. Is there an RP sample? Yes
Comment: However, I would like to see you delve more into setting and describing what it going on around of your character, or the details of the area that they are in.

Once you've fixed up these errors, you should be good to go.

(:

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Miss Mini JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HufflepuffRiceball October 28th 2016, 2:49 pm

Edited the stats, this time following the system.
Added that her needles are difficult on rougher skin and can be slightly heavy for Kiki.
Removed minion section.
Moved mechanic skills to mechanic section.
HufflepuffRiceball
HufflepuffRiceball

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard October 28th 2016, 10:40 pm

You still didn't follow what the system book states.

It's literally a priority list, it's not stats.

It's like taking away ALL the powers from your character and saying "Hm, what are they the best at on a mundane level?" And putting them in order from best to worst.

That's all it's for.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Miss Mini JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by HufflepuffRiceball October 28th 2016, 10:45 pm

Ah. Okay, sorry DX

Edited again.
HufflepuffRiceball
HufflepuffRiceball

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard October 30th 2016, 9:46 pm

I can understand you might be afraid to tamper with the code, but just move the words around - don't add numbers at the end. Razz

It makes it look prettier.

Fix that and then you're approved.

-My DeviantArt-
Miss Mini JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top