The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
A walk on the beach I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
A walk on the beach I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
A walk on the beach I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
A walk on the beach I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
A walk on the beach I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
A walk on the beach I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
A walk on the beach I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
A walk on the beach I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
A walk on the beach I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
A walk on the beach I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
A walk on the beach I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
A walk on the beach I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
A walk on the beach I_vote_lcapA walk on the beach I_voting_barA walk on the beach I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
A walk on the beach I_vote_lcapA walk on the beach I_voting_barA walk on the beach I_vote_rcap 
ghost

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A walk on the beach

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A walk on the beach Empty A walk on the beach

Post by Morpheus Complex September 1st 2016, 8:22 am

Maikeru swished through the Ocean. Fished swam out of his way, fearing his aggression. He had figured going for a deep swim would be good for him; his body was in the form of a giant sea serpent, 180 feet in length. As dangerous as he seemed, he was relaxed and enjoying his time. In normal circumstances, people’s bodies would have been crushed by the immense water pressure. Fortunately enough, he adapted his body to handle such a powerful change in pressure. As he swam for hours, he began to become bored. A craving for excitement began to cloud his mind. “Time for some wild life violence,” he thought to himself. He swam farther up to the surface. He found a Great White Shark, stalk a dolphin. The shark moved up and ripped through the belly of the marine mammal. It began to feast on its dead remains. He moved up, and quickly chomped on the ferocious fish. He licked the blood around his teeth. “The circle of is fricking awesome.” He began to search for more things to do, until he felt a sharp pain in his side. “What the hell?!” he looked to see a group of people throwing spears into him. Maikeru was instantly pissed, and speared his way right into them. They had what appeared to be harpoon guns, and shot right at him. Maikeru’s size worked against him, as he was an easy target to hit. He rammed into them all, knocking the away and even eating one. As he started to swim away, he noticed a large highly advanced submarine like vehicle flash its lights at him. Maikeru was bombarded with torpedoes, and he was forced to swim away. The contraption was gaining on him, and it was much faster, Maikeru jumped out of the water, and landed on a deserted beach. He had escaped the machine, yet he had sustained much damage. His mind faded as he began to pass out. His body converted into his human form as he slowly passed out on the beach.
Morpheus Complex
Morpheus Complex

Quote : "WEEEEEEEEEE"

Warnings : 1 Warning
Number of posts : 39
Job : Funemployed
Humor : "I was ask to take the red pill or the blue pill. I stiood up, kicked his ass, swallowed both pills, went to his house and f*cked his wife."
Registration date : 2016-08-21

Back to top Go down

A walk on the beach Empty Re: A walk on the beach

Post by Thorgron September 21st 2016, 11:43 am

The bright light from the tropical sun pierced through the darkness of a hidden access tunnel on a mostly uninhabited island as Dressler climbed out from the depths of one of his subterranean dens. With a loud thump he dropped the massive rock covering the entrance, sand dispersing beneath its weight. Then like a trap door spider he began the quick work of further hiding the entrance. After all, the small island hosted one of his more dangerous dens, this one serving as a genetics lab where he concocted all manner of horrid creatures unsafe to have around a working society. Not that he cared for the human vermin that scurried the streets, but an ill timed release of his work would be less than favorable for him.

That aside, he slipped away from his hidden den and off to the beach at the edge of the island. His work done, he had intended to dive in to the dark blue waters and swim off to his next den. Fate it seemed had a different plan. As he cleared the thick foliage a truly impressive sight met his eyes. A large serpentine beast breached the water's surface, landing with a burst of sand and water on the isolated beach. Immediately Dressler's curiosity skyrocketed. What was this strange beast? Where had it come from? And most importantly, why had he not lay eyes on it before?

The answer to the final question quickly revealed itself as the titanic serpent receded into itself, taking the form of a young man. Oh you magnificent creature he mused to himself, the corners of his mouth twisting into a wicked and satisfied grin. With the conviction of a man possessed he scurried over to the limp figure on the beach, his eyes taking in every inch of his form, the secrets of his genetics pouring in to Dressler's brain. He could not have been more pleased with what he saw.

The beast was a metahuman, no more than that, clearly this beast was some subspecies of Highform. It's cell were primed, not unlike his, to take on whatever form his mind could concoct. But there was more, an instability that Dressler himself did not possess, a raw primal power. His hands shook as he reached to the limp body, lifting it hastily over his shoulder and retreating quickly to his den.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Deep in a subterranean cave system Dressler strapped the boy to a medical bed, restraining each limb and major joint, even ensuring to keep the head secured in place. Around them the walls dripping with moisture. The sound of water drops echoed in never ending waves through the many tunnels and dead ends of the deep maze. In the distance, the sounds of wailing and the skittering of many feet clambered to Dressler's ears. The denizens of his lair were hard at work. But for now they were of little concern. For now, he wanted only for his new companion to wake up. He would wait, a sturdy chair placed beside the medical bed, watching for any sign of awakening. He could hardly contain his excitement.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A walk on the beach Pbucket
Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Morpheus Complex February 12th 2017, 1:23 pm

Maikeru was dreaming. It...was a nice dream. He was toppling buildings, "eating" people. He was taking down airplanes, armies, with one swing of a gigantic tale. He felt dangerous. And he was. Their little bullets couldn't stop him. Just then, his dream ended. He was hazy. He woke up to find himself constrained. His head darted in all directions. "Wha-..." He tried to transform into a beast. Into any monster, and wrought Hell on whoever had the gaul to do this. He looked around again. It was....a lab of some sort. He looked at the man who was the culprit of this. Maikeru's eyes widened. He raged against the chair. His back and head banged up against the bed. "Who are you! And what do you want!?"
Morpheus Complex
Morpheus Complex

Humor : "I was ask to take the red pill or the blue pill. I stiood up, kicked his ass, swallowed both pills, went to his house and f*cked his wife."

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorgron February 12th 2017, 11:19 pm

Excellent! Dressler shot up to his feet, hands above his head in excitement. His new friend it seemed was awake and alert and full of fight. Dressler watched with intense joy as the boy before him squirmed and thrashed against his restraints. His genes seemed to as well, trying to get to a suitable form to break from his bondage but never reaching it. I"m so glad to see you awake, I was beginning to fear you'd be gone for good. With a swift motion, Dressler brought his hands down to rest on the boy's torso. He could practically feel his form buzzing from the beasts locked inside.

Then pulling his arms back to his sides almost as quickly as he'd placed them down, he spoke again. My name is Dr. Dressler he informed the boy in response to his rather angry question. I appreciate your primal spirit dear boy, thrashing about like a caged animal despite the fact that you have no idea where you are or what your current situation is. For all you know I could be here to kill you, maybe I've implanted a device deep in your brain set to blow at any moment that I so choose. And yet you rage on! Dressler's smile grew from ear to ear. This boy was fierce, primal, knowing only the here and now, escape. His eyes grew wide like a man possessed before quickly settling back to normal, his tensed posture resuming that of someone calm and collected.

But I've not taken you down here to kill you. No quite the opposite. Lifting a hand, Dressler would wave it in front of the boys face. Quickly the had would shift from a lizard-like foot, to the hand of and ape, the claw of a crab until once more returning to its human shape. He would then once more take his place in the chair beside the bed. I think the two of us may have quite a bit in common.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Morpheus Complex February 13th 2017, 12:18 am

Maikeru marveled at the show the mysterious man was putting on. He calmed down a little. "Hey...its...kinda like my Mom." The thoughts of his mother steadily flowed in. Her fur, her scales, her feathers. He immediately calmed down. He took a deep breath. "Alright. My name is...Kaiju. I was taking a swim in the form of a sea serpent, when I was attacked by....fucking fish people. They forked me and shit. And then I don't remember anything after that. You must have found me. Now, what do you want with me?"
Morpheus Complex
Morpheus Complex

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorgron February 13th 2017, 12:31 am

Dressler listened intently for the boy's response, but what he said was more than he could have ever wished for. Three words echoed over and over in his head as the boy continued to speak "like my mother". Dressler's eyes widened, growing snakelike with his excitement. That meant that this was the offspring of another like himself. More Highforms, already reproducing and creating children such as this he was ecstatic, riding a high of adrenaline and endorphins. Drool dripped from the corners of his mouth as ideas began to form in the depths of his mind.

Child he began as he shakily stood by the table, his body literally trembling. With unsteady haste Dressler one by one unclasped the restraints on the table. I had wanted to bring you into the fold as one of my own. His hands then found their way to Kaiju's shoulder's to help him sit on the medical bed. His face would move in uncomfortably close to the boys, his unblinking eyes locked onto Kaiju's. But now that I know there are more of you, I'd like to meet the whole pack. Dressler's grip would tighten on the boy's shoulder's potentially to the point of pain. So what do you say, care to take me to meet mom and dad?

Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Morpheus Complex February 13th 2017, 12:52 am

Dressler was coming off with strange vibes. He seemed mad. Insane, yet calm and cunning. Maikeru recognized this. He made Maikeru uneasy. And that was an accomplishment that was VERY hard to accomplishHis hand touched Maikeru's shoulder. His skin crawled. He almost screamed. But then Dressler struck a nerve. A sensitive one.
"Tch...good luck. They're at a maximum underground prison. Held up. I tried to break in myself. And...well I almost died. Maikeru struggles against his constraints. His power has returned. He breaks free of the bed. He hops off, and stands before Dressler. "You're gonna help me out?"
Morpheus Complex
Morpheus Complex

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorgron February 13th 2017, 10:47 am

Somewhat stunned by the sudden cycling of emotions coming from Kaiju, Dressler tried his best to keep track. He had seemed to show disgust, maybe even contempt as he had asked about the boys parents. And yet he chose to tell Dressler about the location of his parents, a maximum security prison it seemed. Apparently the boy had even tried to break in and bust them out. Interesting. It only made sense that a facility holding two other Highform sub-species would be incredibly well fortified. It also made sense that an adolescent such as Kaiju would have difficulty penetrating said defenses. Dressler however admired his spirit and that animal-like drive once more. The boy had a goal and it seemed was willing to put personal feelings aside for the achieving of that goal.

Who am I to deny you your parents? Dressler would ask somewhat mockingly. If you'll take me to them, I can promise we'll get them out.

Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Morpheus Complex February 14th 2017, 9:10 pm

Maikeru walked behind Dressler, feeling the excitement overcome his body. All thoughts of Dressler's previous...demeanor has washed away. He was finally going to see his parents again. Maikeru was now happier than he had been for years. His body felt tingly all around him. He was smiling in excitement. When Dressler finally came upon the water of the cavern he said, "Hope you have a way through the water," and begins to transform.

His skin turned grey, and expanded from over his clothes, binding together, forming a big grey blob ball. Now it was time for the real transformation to begin. Fortunately the cavern was big enough. He decided to keep his color grey. He was too eager to leave to do anything complex. A tentacle shout out of the blob. Than seven more. Instead of suction cups, the rings had razer sharp teeth. The base of the blob elongated, and creating a mouth. Spikes grew from around it, and near the base. It became wrinkled around the cone area. Small white eyes opened. The top of the blob grew. Still transforming, the tentecles crawled it forward, into the water. Larger grey spikes shot from the head. He was a giant octopus, 220 ft in hight, moving around. Maikeru waited for Dressler, impatiently.

Kaiju:
Morpheus Complex
Morpheus Complex

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorgron February 17th 2017, 11:57 am

Dressler's eyebrow rose as the boy asked if he had a means to swim through the water. Why would I have an access route to this den that I couldn't use? he asked, somewhat astounded by the stupidity of the boy. Luckily he had other things to offer besides a mind, the prime example of this was immediately on full display for Dressler to see. It was marvelous. He expanded instantly, grey cells engulfing his normal form. But as the bulbous thing took shake Dressler stood in curious wonder. This truly was another Highform, an inferior subspecies of course, but a Highform none the less.

A slow and proud clap echoed in the chamber once the boy had finished his transformation, that same wicked smile splitting his face. Impressive, very impressive Kaiju the reason for the name now abundantly clear. And without another word Dressler fell face first into the water. His body floated there for a moment unmoving. Then his skin began to tremble, squirming as though there was something alive beneath the surface. His neck began to bulge and elongate as his mouth spread unnaturally wide. A flat, red, carpaced head breached the threshold over his tongue, forcing his mouth to split as the thing wriggled outwards. Foot after foot of the centipede like creature escaped from Dressler's jaws, quickly reaching a length that the human body could never have naturally accomodated. But on and on it extended as Dressler's human form behind it began to shrivel in on itself. After the elongated monstrosity reach about 80 feet in length the last of the human form behind it inverted and sucked itself into the creature now revealed to be Dressler himself. A pair of long antennae wriggled their way from the top of his head and his multitude of legs stretched outwards, each taking on the appearance of a large feather-like appendage. Testing the new form with a quick wave of his legs propelled him in a long and winding path as smooth as traveling through the air. Lead the way Dressler rasped through his mandibles at the boy, anxious to see just what this facility was that could hold another Highform.

Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Morpheus Complex February 17th 2017, 7:28 pm

If Maikeru could make expressions, he would have been cringing at Dressler's painful transformation. Shit. It hurts just to watch.[i] Maikeru moved his tentacles forward ahead, than back, moving quickly, causing waves to pour into Dressler's aair. Maikeru was too excited to pay attention.

The journey was long, and harsh, with Maikeru slaughtering marine life for amusement. Eventually, the duo came apun what looked like a rectangle from inside a mountain. It was underwater, and the entire structure was surrounded by submarines and mines. It was dangerous. Maikeru circled the area. He didn't have much of a plan. Ten subs. Okay...what if I...
Maikeru concentrated, willing his body to change color to better blend in with the color of the ocean. He was almost invisible. Great. They won't see me coming. He swam forward one, and latched onto it. He swung his body around, and threw it into a nearby sub. He latched onto it again, taking advantage of its damaged state, and crushing its engine. He used the power of his entire body, and shot it deeper into the abyss of the sea. The island was only shallow for so long. The pressure would crush it. Maikeru swam farther away from the island for a moment to sea what would they do. The damaged sub that was hit to the now sinking one must have alerted everyone else. Kaiju decided to be more offensive. Their sonar would no doubt pick him up. Torpedoes were shooting in his direction. He grabbed them all with his eight arms, and flung them back to their sources. Kaiju spam faster towards the rectangle. He looked at it closely. It was where the Subs go. Maikeru decided to shift forms. His octopus like body elongated, sucking in seven of his eight tentacles. A crocodile head morphed out of the Octopus cranium, which turned into a crocadilian body. The head was heavy padded with extremely strong substance. Maikeru sprouted to oversized wings from the sides of his crocadilian body, that looked more like webbed hands. He swam backwards,hundreds of yards away. Than he shot forward, picking up speed, until his head met with the rectangle, bashing it open. Just opened. He swam inside, down the shaft. Than upward, into a pool. Maikeru reverted back to his human form, climbing into what seemed like a hanger for subs. He found that there was a loud noise. An alarm. Everyone was alerted. It was a lock down. Many men came with guns aimed at them. Kaiju didn't have his powers at the moment. He looked to Dressler. Any ideas?
Morpheus Complex
Morpheus Complex

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorgron February 21st 2017, 12:46 pm

Dressler's opinion of the boy was slowly falling as he was lead out to the place where the other Highforms were being kept. Animal after animal was slain in the path of the massive creature. But these were not for sustenance, or a consequence of his immense size. No, these kills were purely for sport and hardly at that considering how much more powerful the boy's form was than the sea creatures around him. The desire for senseless violence would have to be trained out of the boy but Dressler was confident in his ability to do so. If he could turn innocent Bella into a killer, surely he could pull back the needless aggression of this one.

And oh did this child love his needless aggression. As they approached the base, a field of floating mines and waiting subs entered Dressler's view, half a dozen if he counted correctly. The place was armed to the teeth, not the sort of place you wanted to cause a scene at. And yet, that's exactly what Kaiju did, storming in and destroying everything in sight, carving a swath of destruction in his wake. The display was impressive, but reckless. To top the whole fiasco off, he decided it best to ram a hole in the exterior of the heavily fortified walls of the prison. No wonder you nearly died before you imbecile! he hissed through chittering mandibles. The temptation was strong to turn back and leave. No one had seen him, no need to risk his life for this idiot. But then there was the even stronger pull of recruiting more Highforms to his cause, diversifying his gene-pool. Were it not for that, he would have left the boy to die at the hands of whatever machinations lay in wait inside the facility. Instead, he slithered his way through the water to the crack that Kaiju had put in the wall.

Slinking through, Dressler's form would shrink significantly. Segments dissipated into his form as the once large centipede-like creature became no large than a common house cat. His long feathery legs taking on a more traditional form as they clung to the walls and carried him to the ceiling. Laying flat against it's surface, his carapace took on the shape and color altering properties of an octopus. Now motionless he was the same color, consistency and temperature as the ceiling, his eyes staying locked on the entrance as men filed in, aiming guns at Kaiju. As the boy spoke, it would appear that he was speaking to no one at all, or perhaps to the guards. Regardless, Dressler would stay motionless, waiting so see just what these armed men would do.

Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Morpheus Complex June 8th 2017, 12:51 pm

Kaiju looked at the enemies. They had their weapons pointed at them. "No wonder you nearly died before you imbecile!"
Well shit...
The little shape shifting began to shape shift, not unlike he himself does. Dressler shrunk, becoming a small insect like animal. He crawled up the ceiling. Maverick stood back. He began to pick up a gun. "STEP AWAY FROM THE GUN!!!"
FUCK YOU!!!!!! He quickly picked up the weapon, tumble rolling, barley dodging their bullets. He shot back at them, taking one out in the chest. Kaiju cheered, but his victory was short lived as he was shot in the leg. He fell down to the ground, dropping the firearm. Kaiju looked up, waiting, hoping for Dressler to do something. "Threat detained" one of them said. The guard he shot stood up. He was wearing a vest. They began to walk towards him, towards Kaiju. He was helpless. He tried to stand up but he fell down. STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!!!! I-... I'LL KILL ALL OF YOU, GIVE ME MY PARENTS!!!!!!!"
Morpheus Complex
Morpheus Complex

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top