The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
NPC: Jack the pyro app I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
NPC: Jack the pyro app I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
NPC: Jack the pyro app I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
NPC: Jack the pyro app I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
NPC: Jack the pyro app I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
NPC: Jack the pyro app I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
NPC: Jack the pyro app I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
NPC: Jack the pyro app I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
NPC: Jack the pyro app I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
NPC: Jack the pyro app I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
NPC: Jack the pyro app I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
NPC: Jack the pyro app I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
NPC: Jack the pyro app I_vote_lcapNPC: Jack the pyro app I_voting_barNPC: Jack the pyro app I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
NPC: Jack the pyro app I_vote_lcapNPC: Jack the pyro app I_voting_barNPC: Jack the pyro app I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

NPC: Jack the pyro app

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NPC: Jack the pyro app Empty NPC: Jack the pyro app

Post by Dusker August 27th 2016, 1:09 pm

Laughing Flame
"If your idiocy doesn't burn you my flames definitely will."  

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Laughing flame
Title: N/A
Alignment: NE
Race: African American, metahuman
Hair: black
Eyes: red
Height: 6 ft
Weight: 180 ibs
Blood type: B-

The Looks

Either include pictures in Spoilers, a smaller picture/s for the profile, or a very detailed description of your characters physical appearance and costume.

Face:
clothing:

The Legacy

Personality:
Jack is quite a serious person. He doesn't like to be bothered and hates people who try and shelter people from the bad things about life, in other words, heroes. his hero name is kind of ironic, well the laughing part anyway. There is little in the world that Jack finds amusing in the slightest.

History:
Jack has had quite the hard life. Growing up with his parents had never been easy for him due to the fact that they had always been out saving the world and stuff. Most of the time he was dumped off with his aunt felicia. His aunt was very strict and would beat him over the littlest thing, for instance not eating all of his food. One day he got into an argument with his aunt and accidentally killed her by pushing her into a loose pipe that impaled her. After doing this his parents didn't really feel comfortable around their own son and tried to kick him out when he turned 14. When they tried to he suddenly filled with rage and killed his mother and father with a newly manifested power, pyrokinesis.

After killing his parents he went into hiding for a few years, hoping that no one would find out where he was. One day he was discovered by an ex villain who started to train him. During his training his master would plant little ideas into his head. "They deserved to die for how they treated you. You did the right thing by killing them. Don't you want to rid the world of people like them?" and he would believe every word the guy said.

Once reaching the age of 20 he joined a group of villains that specifically dealt with killing heroes and started working with them. One day while the group he was tasked to burn down a school full of future heroes. he accepted the job and went to the school. He had no problem with burning down the school and did it with ease, not knowing what would happen to him as a repercussion.

The first few days after he did it there seemed to be no problems. Everything was clear for him. At the end of that week Jack had been followed back to his safe house by a kid, this kid was the sole survivor from the school. The kid broke into the guys safe house at night and started attacking him with his power, shadow manipulation. Due to being surprised by the kid he wasn't able to use his power. Due to him not having anything to generate a flame from the kid got the best of him.

As the kid stood in front of him, covered in Jack's blood, he laughed and asked "So you gonna kill me?" The kid stood over him and contemplated it for a second before answering with a growl. "No, but I'm gonna leave you with a little reminder for the next time you see me!" he growled as he chopped off Jack's fingers on his left hand  and spat in his face. "If I ever see you again, I'll kill you." the kid said as he left.

The next few weeks had been hell for Jack. he had been kicked off his team and was doomed to live a life of normality, or at least for a while.  Six years later he was able to get himself a set of metallic fingers and was able to fight once again...

The Powers and Weaknesses

(All characters can be as powerful as they want, as long as they are balanced with proper weaknesses.)

Power 1: Pyrokinesis: Jack has the power to control flames as long as there's a fire source in the nearby area. he cannot be burnt by his own flames. his flames have no different properties from your mundane gas flame.  his flames can reach out 20 feet in front of him before dying out.

Weakness 1: His power needs to have a fire source around for it to work. Otherwise he's not able to use his power.

Weakness 2: If he gets wet he's not able to use his powers. If he tries to do so his flames will die out very quickly. due to this he cannot fight if it's raining.

RP Mechanic(s):
He can be very manipulative at times.

he can't swim.

Physical Priority
(You are to put these physical attributes in order from 1 to 4. 1 is the highest priority, 4 is the lowest.)
Agility 1
Endurance 3
Reaction 4
Strength 2
[/b]

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My stuff:
Dusker
Dusker
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2016-07-29

Back to top Go down

NPC: Jack the pyro app Empty Re: NPC: Jack the pyro app

Post by Hyperion August 27th 2016, 4:35 pm

Approved

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Shael Atterrius
Hyperion
Hyperion
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 417
Registration date : 2011-05-24

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top