The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Best Party in New York
(Double XP) Down Where It's Wetter... (BlissxUzmaxTengoxMiri) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:44 pm by Fae7

» Kade
(Double XP) Down Where It's Wetter... (BlissxUzmaxTengoxMiri) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:57 pm by inquisitor

» [ALERT Side-Story] Home Is Where The (Undying) Heart Is [Invites Closed]
(Double XP) Down Where It's Wetter... (BlissxUzmaxTengoxMiri) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:06 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
(Double XP) Down Where It's Wetter... (BlissxUzmaxTengoxMiri) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:44 am by Tybrid

» The VVitch
(Double XP) Down Where It's Wetter... (BlissxUzmaxTengoxMiri) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 10:23 pm by Demonhunter

» Urban Exploration
(Double XP) Down Where It's Wetter... (BlissxUzmaxTengoxMiri) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 5:11 pm by ProwlerKnight

» Stans in Umbra Mortis
(Double XP) Down Where It's Wetter... (BlissxUzmaxTengoxMiri) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 4:54 am by Arcana

» Hell and Consequences [Alert]
(Double XP) Down Where It's Wetter... (BlissxUzmaxTengoxMiri) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 3:24 pm by Hyperion

» Assassin in a Classroom
(Double XP) Down Where It's Wetter... (BlissxUzmaxTengoxMiri) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 12:36 am by Tybrid

» Paint the Town Red
(Double XP) Down Where It's Wetter... (BlissxUzmaxTengoxMiri) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 10:14 pm by Tybrid

» A Demon In The City of Angels
(Double XP) Down Where It's Wetter... (BlissxUzmaxTengoxMiri) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 5:08 pm by ghost

» Green Ranger
(Double XP) Down Where It's Wetter... (BlissxUzmaxTengoxMiri) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 2:17 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

(Double XP) Down Where It's Wetter... (BlissxUzmaxTengoxMiri)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

(Double XP) Down Where It's Wetter... (BlissxUzmaxTengoxMiri) - Page 2 Empty Re: (Double XP) Down Where It's Wetter... (BlissxUzmaxTengoxMiri)

Post by Chellizard July 27th 2016, 2:12 am

"Don't make me find a shark and throw it at you. I hold grudges. I'll save you from dying, but I'm not here to be your best friend. Now, seriously--" Uzma spoke quickly but was still cut off by the witch brandishing a skinny, crooked piece of drift wood with a conch shell on it.

She banged it onto the floor and the sponge bounced, making Uzma hover into the air so she wouldn't fall. She watched Ryzo and Mirshann steady their footing, and Bliss likely handled herself - Uzma didn't care right now. She was being a sore loser. Or something.

"Shut UP! No bickering in my kingdom!" The witch was angry now. Before, she was just a little bit annoyed, but now she was actually angry. Angry enough to slam her stick down a few more times.

"He is Henry because he is HUMBLE! Henry the Killer. He does what I need him to." The witch actually thought her creature was precious. Boy was she wrong. Despite her love for the monster, no one else loved him. And it was apparent when a knife sliced through one of the tentacles.

The sea monster, moments beforehand, had started to write and twist around in pain. A screech escaped the beast before a dark ooze came from the appendage.

And then there was Okami.

Mirshann was at a loss for words when the man came from the monster. She was sure he was already being turned into literal shit by now.

"Glad to see the crazy pirate man is alive and well. Ryzo, let's do what the Angry Princess says and do magic. It is, after all, what we know best." The wolf growled and let out a hearty bark in agreement before rushing toward the witch.

The Elf and her dog were very much done with playing around.

"Guide my shot!" she called out, pulling the string back on her bow to show three arrows manifesting out of pure light energy. She then let them go. Two of them would shoot toward the witch from the sides, and the third would go straight for her abdomen.

Uzma formed a few bubbles to use as stairs, or general platforms, for Bliss, Mirshann, and Okami. She then pointed a hand toward Okami's missing leg and made him one of her star dust. She figured he would just use the dust she just used to make him a leg, so she made sure to toss him some balls of compacted star dust as well.

After all, she was here to help, not get knocked out due to over-exhaustion via power-ripping. Okami was not gonna get the best of her this time.

"Let's do this." She said, literally charging her laser.

The witch was livid, and the sea monster was thrashing in pain.

Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 5017
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

(Double XP) Down Where It's Wetter... (BlissxUzmaxTengoxMiri) - Page 2 Empty Re: (Double XP) Down Where It's Wetter... (BlissxUzmaxTengoxMiri)

Post by Bliss July 28th 2016, 4:32 am

"Best friend? I've saved you like five different times, or have you forgotten the beach where you being an idiot got us caught and I had to bail us all out?" Fuck facts! Bliss feels things into reality with a mixture of emotion and will. "And that other time with the voodoo people? I forgot exactly what happened, but I did pretty much everything in there except take all the credit for myself. Now if we can-"

"Look at this leg!" Okami began to hop up the bubble stairs. "It's so good at jumping! I bet I can use my leg to shoot beams of stuff!" Pulling more energy from his battery of Uzma, Okami began to fire at the giant sea monster.

"Angry Princess says let's get magic." Bliss snapped her fingers and popped her neck before making sure Okami was far enough away from her to make any problems for her. "God, I hope he's dead. What the what-" Instead of horrible death, Okami merely fastened a peg leg from the stardust Uzma bestowed to him. "So, they do work together. They must be someone's OTP. He might be a moron, but at least he isn't Entei."

Bliss hopped up the stairs, moving slowly enough to keep her balance as the others swept by much more quickly. A strike came down from the monster, breaking just above Okami's head before a violent clash of energy threw it off balance. Both of Bliss' shoulders dropped as she came back into control of herself. "I still don't like you-"

"You're so awesome at stuff! You should do nothing but stuff."

"I am awesome at stuff. Most people don't say that, so I have to do it myself, but I'm glad you can see that." Bliss felt a small motion of gratitude wash over her. It only took the terrible presence of a sea monster, but Bliss could manage to maintain her composure enough to ward off a second tentacle attack.

"I'm sorry I duct taped you to a table, Angry Princess. Hey, we should go kill Angry Queen, so you can usurp her throne!" Another beam of light shot out to impact into Henry the sea monster.

For a moment, Bliss set aside things like reality, and just focused on the praise being heaped on her. "Yes. The crown is rightfully mine."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

(Double XP) Down Where It's Wetter... (BlissxUzmaxTengoxMiri) - Page 2 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard July 29th 2016, 1:58 am

"I WILL DESTROY YOU! HEEENRRRYYY! GET THEM!" The witch let out a shrill scream as she started swishing her fancy pole arm in circles at her side.

The sudden realization that Bliss was actually upset that Uzma didn't even consider her a friend, let alone a best friend, made a smirk cross the woman's face.

So, Uzma did hold the power right now. And even if Bliss wanted to throw her miniature tantrum and whine about their past endeavors, Uzma did not care. She was going to kick this stupid sea monsters butt, get a restraining order on Okami, and then move on with her life.

The witch's hair was spreading out and seemingly floating as if they were underwater. It must be something she could do with her weird water magic.

Uzma had been charging up an attack and then unleashed it. The bright beam sliced out and through Henry, piercing his heart. She had no idea she would end the thing so easily.

"Oh. My bad. And don't even say it was a KS! If anything, it was kill secured." Uzma said, looking over to Bliss as she fawned at the idea of being fawned over.

"Mirshann... I am glad you do not act like any of these Earth citizens... I would be wishing a quick death upon myself if I had bonded with one of them over you." Ryzo thought to his Master, his voice protruding her thoughts as he ran head long into the witch to tackle her and pin her down.

Mirshann smiled happily as she walked after her wolf, satisfied with the rest of her team.

"Good work everyone. And yes, Ryzo. I am very proud to be who I am. Much better than one of them." She then drew back an arrow and stood over the Witch as Ryzo pinned her down.

"This is a non-negotiable situation. You will return us to the surface and you will be glad that only your Henry is dead. Because, I promise you this on my soul - I will destroy you if you hinder me from continuing my adventures." Mirshann spoke clear, precise, and with confidence as she held the tip of the arrow over the woman's forehead between her eyes.

Ryzo's massive paws held the witch down, pinning her in place as his massive maw was latched along her neck. His canines pressed into her flesh, but did not draw blood. Not yet, at least.

While Bliss, Okami, and Uzma were busy messing up this big tentacle monster, the Elf and her dog had the main spoils of fun - beating up the witch.

It was weird what happened in a few moments of talking.

"Well, I'll be damned. Looks like we are getting out of this alive." Uzma threw up a shield to prevent a wild tentacle from lashing out at Okami due to the nerves in the appendage going crazy - despite it being dead.

"Don't just stand there like that. You could've been killed." Or just knocked down. But, hey, what's life with out a little drama?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
(Double XP) Down Where It's Wetter... (BlissxUzmaxTengoxMiri) - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss July 31st 2016, 5:42 am

"Hey!" Bliss stomped her foot with enough anger to destroy a friendship. "I did that! Way to just come in here and just Sailor Moon a kill. I guess everyone gets to be a magic girl today. I bet this moron gets to do it too!"

Okami waved to Uzma.

"Well, whatever. I'm glad its dead. And at least you didn't bust the entire place up like that one time you got captured and I had to save you." Uzma's bubbles began to float through the air under Bliss' telekinetic control. She would at least finish off the main witch and show everyone who ran this world. Apparently a dog. "When did that happen?"

"The angry queen is dead!" Okami grabbed Bliss' hand and lifted it above her head. "Long live the new angry queen."

As her arm raised, Bliss' eyes slumped. "I don't think I'm ready for that responsibility just yet, so- STOP TOUCHING ME!" Bliss pulled her hand back, slapping herself in the rib. She shook out the stinger in the bone of her hand as they awaited their return to the surface world. "Wait a minute. I don't know if any of you remember, because none of you have any bearings for responsibility, but the yacht we were on sank. So, what is she teleporting us back to?"

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

(Double XP) Down Where It's Wetter... (BlissxUzmaxTengoxMiri) - Page 2 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard July 31st 2016, 6:21 pm

Mirshann's arrow was now pressing into the witch's forehead as Bliss threw another tantrum. But it was the Space Pirates fault.

"As much as I am fond of the arguments, can we set aside our differences and focus on more important things?" The elf sighed, her canine companion shifting his weight to better position himself.

"And you," she pointed her eyes at Okami, the piercing blue hues staring into his soul - if she could.

"Respect others space." The witch was staring up at Mirshann as the piercings gaze of the Elf looked back down to her.

"... You killed my Henry... Why should I do what you wish?" The woman was defenseless.

"Do you seek death?" Mirshann asked, the tip of her arrow now drawing blood from between the witch's brow.

--

Uzma looked over at Okami as he waved like a goof ball. What was his deal? Why was he always around when she was trying to do important things.

It made no sense. But what if he was stalking her? What if he was always there because he's been watching her? The sudden realization that he might possibly be that crazy made Uzma go from white to ghostly transparent. If possible.

But she returned to her normal alien color once it dawned on her that there was no possible way for Okami to be that intelligent.

"The Elf is right. Okami, you need to stop touching people - and stalking people. Bliss needs her own space - respect it!" Uzma put a bubble of energy around of Okami, if he didn't move out of the way, and kept him separated from Bliss.

As soon as Bliss mentioned the fact that the Yacht was completely destroyed, Uzma's heart sank.

"You're right... how are we suppose to get out of here? It's not like we can just fly out of here... I mean - I can. But.. I don't think I can carry all of you.. Well, maybe.." Uzma thought of an idea, her brain going into overdrive. She was certain there was a way to get them out of here - and it involved bubbles, and Okami actually working with her for once.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss July 31st 2016, 6:57 pm

Okami poked Bliss in the cheek. Bliss crossed her arms while her face looked like it began the early stages of implosion. "I've decided to stop being a fashion designer, because I ran out of ideas for clothes."

"Oh, you mean everything you put your name on sank with the yacht? Yeah, what a blow to your inspiration Versace- STOP POKING ME! What are you doing?! Explain this activity!" Bliss threw her hands around to push Okami away.

"I'm Tengo Okami! Space Pirate!" Okami's hands fell to his side, pushing his chest out with pride. "Now, I'm a Space Invader! Personal Space Invader!"

Bliss flung Okami against the wall with a telekinetic blast. When he tried to get back up, Bliss continued to barrage him. The only thing saving Okami, and probably everyone else as Bliss would soon destroy the glass pyramid, drowning everyone inside, happened when a headache overtook Bliss.

Okami stood up, brushed off his sides, and walked over to Miri. "Hey, I think you'd make a cool pirate. This is my card." Okami handed Miri a business card he stole from Bliss. "Hey! You need a boat! I can make a boat!" A bright look took over Okami's eye. "You can make starlight right. I think you're the one who does that. Give me the starlight, and I'll make a yacht. Better, I'll make a car. With wings!"

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard July 31st 2016, 7:18 pm

It's not every day that someone says that they can create a boat out of starlight.

"Are you sure you can really do it?" Uzma asked, preparing ten compact balls of stardust. She made sure to give him an even number, and would assist in any way that she could.

"Just.. let me know if you need any more help," she offered, giving Okami the first smile she had mustered up today.

--

Mirshann accepted the business card as the witch dissipated into a flurry of small, adorable hermit crabs. Even her walking stick turned into tiny crabs. She had abandoned the glass pyramid when the signs of a pressure crack formed on the wall due to Okami being slung into it over and over again.

"Ryzo, become smaller. If they are making a smaller vehicle with wings, you will not fit." Ryzo gave his master a look of disinterest in being called too large, and he shrank on command.

The wolf was slightly annoyed because he had actually lost the gauntlet that would normally be placed onto Miri's wrist by now.

He would have to find a replacement one day.

"Master... are you certain about adventuring with these people?" Ryzo asked telepathically.

"Yes. At least until we have secured another mode of transportation." Mirshann could now telepathically speak to her companion, and it actually put a look of shock on his face.

Maybe Mirshann without her gauntlet would be better - so long as no one pissed her off.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss July 31st 2016, 9:42 pm

Starlight began to emerge from the orbs bouncing around Uzma. "You know what's going to be awesome?" Energy raomed all around the room, blowing past Miri's waist, wrapping around Uzma's ankles, and brushing past Bliss' angry scowl. "This!" While not a boat, it was a monster truck. Complete with exhaust vents to blow out a fire made from star light. The fire died, as did some of Okami's excitement. "Uzma!" He yell-whispered. "Give me more of that stardust so I can keep the fire."

"Can this thing float?" Bliss opened her mouth, ending her strike against showing her teeth for five minutes. "The only requirement is this thing can float. If it can float. We are good. I swear to shit the only thing keeping me from shattering you into a million pieces is the fact I don't want to have to deal with a million little version of you."

"You can do that?" Okami looked in amazement. "I want to hang out with me so bad. Elf girl, wanna hang out with-"

"Just get in the car. I hope we don't die, but if we things go south, Uzma, just save me and do the world a favor and let the others die."
Bliss refused to get over the fact Miri got a magic girl transformation.

Okami hopped in the cab of the monster truck. Surprisingly it opened up to a much larger area full of wooden floor boards, net hammocks, and piles of treasure. A monkey swung down from the wooden rafters while a robot sprung forth from a crevice. "Your dynamite sword master."

"Oh my god! I forgot this!" Okami waved his sword around in the air, almost hitting Bliss in the head.

"Holy shit. You weren't kidding." Bliss stared in bewilderment while the monkey reached down and grabbed her earring. "Let go! Let go! Let go!" Bliss almost cried in between the initial pull and the final liberation of her earlobes.

"Elf girl! I've decided you will be my first mate!" Okami lounged back on his hammock, dynamite sword in hand. "The first order of business is to make of these people walk the plank, because I haven't made someone walk the plank in a while. Also, this is my dimension ship. It's like a 'space' ship, but it moves through dimensions, so calling it a space ship would be dumb, you know what I'm talking about right?" A bottle of rum lifted to Okami's lips. "Elf girl, you're the coolest person here."

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard July 31st 2016, 10:02 pm

Mirshann looked at Okami as he spoke about making people walk the plank. And then he mentioned her being the 'coolest' person on the ship. "My body is of moderate temperature." she said, blinking at him with no more words to share.

--

The monster truck dimension ship rose passed the rocking waves and burst into the air, sending water raining back down onto the deep blue ocean.

The sun was setting in the distance, casting a beautiful warm set of rays upon the survivors of the ocean adventure.

It was one they would all remember for years to come.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top