The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
(Double XP) Down Where It's Wetter... (BlissxUzmaxTengoxMiri) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
(Double XP) Down Where It's Wetter... (BlissxUzmaxTengoxMiri) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
(Double XP) Down Where It's Wetter... (BlissxUzmaxTengoxMiri) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
(Double XP) Down Where It's Wetter... (BlissxUzmaxTengoxMiri) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
(Double XP) Down Where It's Wetter... (BlissxUzmaxTengoxMiri) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
(Double XP) Down Where It's Wetter... (BlissxUzmaxTengoxMiri) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
(Double XP) Down Where It's Wetter... (BlissxUzmaxTengoxMiri) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
(Double XP) Down Where It's Wetter... (BlissxUzmaxTengoxMiri) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
(Double XP) Down Where It's Wetter... (BlissxUzmaxTengoxMiri) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
(Double XP) Down Where It's Wetter... (BlissxUzmaxTengoxMiri) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
(Double XP) Down Where It's Wetter... (BlissxUzmaxTengoxMiri) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
(Double XP) Down Where It's Wetter... (BlissxUzmaxTengoxMiri) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
(Double XP) Down Where It's Wetter... (BlissxUzmaxTengoxMiri) I_vote_lcap(Double XP) Down Where It's Wetter... (BlissxUzmaxTengoxMiri) I_voting_bar(Double XP) Down Where It's Wetter... (BlissxUzmaxTengoxMiri) I_vote_rcap 
ghost
(Double XP) Down Where It's Wetter... (BlissxUzmaxTengoxMiri) I_vote_lcap(Double XP) Down Where It's Wetter... (BlissxUzmaxTengoxMiri) I_voting_bar(Double XP) Down Where It's Wetter... (BlissxUzmaxTengoxMiri) I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

(Double XP) Down Where It's Wetter... (BlissxUzmaxTengoxMiri)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

(Double XP) Down Where It's Wetter... (BlissxUzmaxTengoxMiri) Empty (Double XP) Down Where It's Wetter... (BlissxUzmaxTengoxMiri)

Post by Chellizard July 20th 2016, 2:06 am

It's not every day that your... significant other? Yeah. That Michael's sister, Chelle, gives out information that there's a possible job opening and it pays very well.

Uzma, despite being the Aegis of Earth, wanted nothing more than to be able to make money to support herself. Mooching off of Michael felt so wrong, considering Michael was running through his inheritance doing God only knows...

And he was gone all the time. Missing him felt like a chore now, and that was just one step away of her not wanting to miss him anymore. So, here she was, getting onto a very small boat to be taken out to a yacht in the middle of the ocean.

Now, this could just be a ploy by Chelle to trap Uzma in the middle of the ocean in hopes she literally dies and Michael no longer has someone mooching off of him. His older sister really was kind of a cunt.

Thinking it over, Uzma sat still, her head turning to look at the boat captain. He was a scrawny man, a bit weathered with age, but humbled into a calm silence by the waves that pulled the little boat out to their destination. The boat was small, but it had a cabin, sails, and motors of course. It wasn't too old, but it was definitely not brand new. It worked, though, and Uzma appreciated that.

The captain asked her why she needed to go out to the yacht, but all she could give him was, "It's a long story, but it's some kind of job interview." Uzma shrugged, looking off toward the boat, sighing softly as she looked down at her attire. She was wearing slacks and a floral printed button down. It was not her style, at all, but she was told this was important. Chelle insisted she wear something better than shorts and a tank top.

What Uzma would give to be in something more casual.

"I wonder... is Miss Fukuyama as big of a bitch as Chelle?" Her words were barely audible as the little boat came up alongside the big boat.

She had arrived, and she was in for a huge surprise.

--

"Ocean! Water! OOH! Ryzo~." Mirshann shrieked with joy as she looked over the banister of the ship she stowed away on. Ryzo was on deck with her. The Yacht was named 'Her Majesty' and it left port in Israel, sailed to Italy, then off toward the Bahamas.

Miri had no idea where they were floating off to, but Ryzo paid attention to the maps and the tourist guides in hopes to keep his master out of trouble.

Saudi Arabia was fun, while their adventure there lasted, but Mirshann and Ryzo needed more out of life. They couldn't sit in one place for too long. A girl with elf like features and a big dog that would sometimes become even bigger was not something to keep in one place for longer than three days. They were constantly on the go.

"Hm... Miri... I need to lie down. And you need to find someone to get that gauntlet off of you. Your baby talk is making the boys stare at you." Ryzo would growl at the men oogling after Mirshann, but there was nothing else he could do without drawing too much suspicion.

And, the sea sickness was something Ryzo could not get use to.

The large dog laid down and buried his muzzle beneath his paws as he whined and endured the soft rocking of the boat. Mirshann, on the other hand, looked out over the banister of the yacht and noticed a smaller boat whizzing toward them. They had been floating out in the middle of the ocean for a while now, and there was something odd about one smaller boat coming to meet them.

Maybe it was an act of evil! Miri would have to find out.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
(Double XP) Down Where It's Wetter... (BlissxUzmaxTengoxMiri) JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

(Double XP) Down Where It's Wetter... (BlissxUzmaxTengoxMiri) Empty Re: (Double XP) Down Where It's Wetter... (BlissxUzmaxTengoxMiri)

Post by Bliss July 20th 2016, 2:29 am

The air in Bermuda did not agree with Bliss. Luckily man invented boats with air conditioning. Big ones.
The only thing coming even close to a business Bliss could put her name on came through her half-sister. Whom had a different last name. Bliss could never remember it though. All of the clothing in the room did stand up well enough on its own, giving Mitsuko's fashion blog a very big fanbase. It all fit her summer line with giving the warm feel of the boat even more cozy. But, Bliss could only few the yellows, light blues, and reds in a shade of green. "I wonder if I change her name to Fukuyama, she'd think I was being nice. Suzy wouldn't take it. Suzy's an idiot." Bliss sat in a plush chair scrolling through her phone, wearing white flip flops with a red sarong with a black bikini top, swirling a mixed drink in her long glass in her hand. "Tanaka. It's Tanaka. Why am I looking at her fashion blog and where is this person Chelle was sending me." The empty room fell quiet as Bliss lifted her sunglasses to the top of her head. "Why am I talking to myself?"

A ruffling of the material began to shake Bliss towards the mannequins lining the interior office of the Chelle's business yacht. Because of course Chelle, has a yacht just for doing business. "Hey! Is something or someone trying to steal-"

"Yes!" A man whose very smile blinded Bliss to how amazing his perfectly curled brown hair fell about his forehead. "Tengo Okami. Pirate. From Space. Space Pirate." He extended his hand.

"You want me to shake your hand while you are robbing me?"
Bliss grabbed his fingers, cutting off his handshake.

"I was following Mitsuko's fashion blog and thought, 'I need all of these clothes'!" Tengo broke his hand from Bliss' grip and brought them both into the air. "You see, I thought about people wearing clothes this one time, and now she makes clothes, so you see where I'm going with this right, dummy?"

Bliss opened her mouth to speak, but her eyes quickly gave up as to what her next course of action should sound like. "No?"

"Okay, well then I don't think you can help me with my grand ideas, so do you mind leaving?"

"This is my office. I have a meeting here with some girl about a modeling job and another about- you know what you don't get to know my itinerary. Time for you to take a swim." Bliss cracked her knuckles, popped her neck and prepared for a smack down, while Okami just reached in his pocket and pulled out a powder.

"Look at all of these clothes I get to put my name on!" Okami took out a sharpie and began to change the name on the tag from Mitsuko! to Tengo with Okami! "I can't believe I made all this cool clothing! I wonder if this fits?" He held up a blue and yellow T-shirt with a girl very similar looking to Tyuki Gold appearing out of the colors.

"MMPPPHHHH!" Black tape wrapped Bliss' body to a table Okami flipped up longwise with a large strip placed over her mouth. Her hands were tied right by her belly at an angle recklessly thrown together in the same manner her ankles and knees were tied. Bliss tried to get the table to move by jumping, but could only manage to somehow move backwards. Her hands and ankles would be out of commission for some time and her eyes would need to do all of the talking for her, but Okami could only pay attention to his new enterprise.

"Do you want this?" Okami held up a small shoulder carry made for beach essentials. Bliss shook her head in an attempt to break loose, but Okami just took it a signal for him to take it. "I can put things in this. What things do I own? Got it. Dynamite and phat booty."

"Hmmm?" The arrival of dynamite in the situation made Bliss more uncomfortable, and she was already duct taped to a table.

"Phat booty like money. Not the fat booty like the thing you don't have. And yeah dynamite. You can make swords out it and open doors with it. I once made a wall fall down with it. Crazy right?" Crazy indeed.

Bliss moved her toe closer to try and pull her phone over towards her. Toe texting would be an odd endeavor, but she needed some way to communicate with the outside world. Unfortunately, her phone did not reset to the home screen, instead staying on Mitsuko's fashion blog. As Bliss scrolled down the list, Okami caught on to what Bliss wanted him to see. "You want me to get you those sandals?"

With a disgruntled swell of anger, disgust, and loathing, Bliss finally just collapsed into the acceptance of how terrible this pirate was at his job. And, that made her feel comfortable in a horrified way or horrified in a comfortable way. She did not know, but apparently, she was not going anywhere anytime soon, so she could think it over.

"These pants are to die for!" Okami turned around with a pair of white cotton capris. "If you weren't tied to a table, would you buy them? For two thousand dollars?"

Bliss just shook her head and grinded her teeth while Okami took a swig of her drink.

Last edited by Bliss on July 20th 2016, 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

(Double XP) Down Where It's Wetter... (BlissxUzmaxTengoxMiri) D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

(Double XP) Down Where It's Wetter... (BlissxUzmaxTengoxMiri) Empty Re: (Double XP) Down Where It's Wetter... (BlissxUzmaxTengoxMiri)

Post by Chellizard July 20th 2016, 2:57 am

Mirshann watched the smaller crew of four people go from one part of the boat to the next. They looked like they were all going on a break of some sort. The elf girl was curious, of course, so she followed behind one of the men and came to the back of the boat where the smaller boat was allowing some mocha skinned woman onto the boat.

"Who?" Miri asked, pointing at the woman. "Why?" she added, furrowing her brows in frustration. She hated this stupid gauntlet. It always seemed to get back on her arm, and it had to be that stupid curse Ailill Hale put on her. 'For your own safety' my ass!

Ryzo had fallen asleep, so Mirshann was on her own now, and here she was meeting a new lady with almost no hair on her head. She had some kind of mohawk styled cut, but her hair was still very long. Mirshann only knew of warriors with that hair cut.

She must be a warrior!

"Warrior." she finally said, confident in her observation.

--

Uzma boarded the boat and was greeted by a man, and behind of him, a blonde girl with too-bright blue eyes and elf like ears.

"Welcome to 'Her Majesty.' I'm the first mate, and the captain has docked us here for the leisure of Miss Fukuyama and her sister." This guy was way too blunt and forward about the whole situation. But Uzma needed her own money. This was how she was going to do it.

"Perfect! -- Who is she?" Uzma asked, suddenly being asked 'Who' and then 'Why' by the blonde girl. She must have been on some really nasty drugs.

"We're not sure. She's been here for three days with her weird dog. We let her stay because she knows how to wash dishes, and she keeps to herself. Free help is good help." the man shrugged, turning to take Uzma off toward the main office.

As she walked, Uzma looked to notice that the elf girl had decided to follow her as well.

"Warrior, huh?" questioning the blonde girl was not a wise endeavor, seeing as now Uzma looked as if she was interested in conversation with this girl.

"Warrior. You. Strong." the elf said, pointing to Uzma again as they walked.

The first-mate left Uzma and Miri at the door to the office, saying to knock and wait to be let in. So, Uzma knocked.

Miri just opened the door.

"... Evil!" Miri said as soon as she opened the door. Mirshann came face to face with Tengo Okami, a man that was actually recognized by the mocha skinned girl.

It was only apparent to Miri because she shouted, "TENGO?!" the moment the door opened.

And then Miri heard, "... AND BLISS? WHAT?"

It was as if Miri had walked into one of those sitcoms that she had seen in the lobby of a hospital in Saudi Arabia. It was quite funny.

Uzma looked back and forth between Tengo and Bliss, completely at a loss for words.

"What.. the hell.. is going on?" she said, dropping a folder that legitimately had her resume in it. The only contact she had on it was her AWOL boyfriend, her future-sister-in-law that hated her, and her old boss at the ice cream parlor. But that didn't matter.

Not when she walked into a room with a space pirate and the woman she mad run in to TWO other times on a beach - and now in the middle of the ocean.

Why was Uzma's life one big shoujo anime?

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss July 20th 2016, 3:14 am

"Oh hey Uzma, what's up. I like your butt." Tengo turned his attention to the elf saying judgemental things. "Evil? No dummy. Here listen. I'm making a fashion line, see?" Okami lifted the shirt he was currently scribbling his name on. "I think I'm going to have like a fashion walk thing on one of those stages, but I need models. And models all have big booties cause that is what is cool, but all I got is this chick taped to the table, and no one wants to see her model anything."

"Mpphhhh!" Bliss came back to life as she doubled her efforts to escape. Of course it came with no success. Bliss never bought an emphasis in sleight of hand since she did not have the skill. Hell, her agility was not even on par with Phoenix shugenja or Kaiu engineers. Having to watch the dialogue helplessly while Uzma, who in all honesty Bliss was mostly nice to, continued to sweet talk the guy robbing her.

"So, I need some models, and I need to finish my fashion line by writing my name on all these clothes- hey you're an elf! That's cool, dummy. Wanna hang out? I got a boat. Oh, and a space ship." Tengo threw another shirt on the table. "I'm getting away from the scoring big booty game and getting into the fashion industry. I see you are still in the big booty game Uzma." Recently Tengo hired a Human resources manager for his crew, but a monster ate him, so Tengo said things like 'I see you are still in the big booty game Uzma.' "So, elf-girl, wanna buy this shirt for seven thousand dollars? By the way, I taped that chick to a table because she was just talking a bunch and I was like, 'I bet I can tape her to a table'. That's cool right?"

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

(Double XP) Down Where It's Wetter... (BlissxUzmaxTengoxMiri) D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard July 20th 2016, 10:56 pm

The first comment out of Okami's mouth was, of course, one to compliment the junk in her trunk. It made her actually angry.

Stomping across the room, she released Bliss and pointed at Okami in frustration.

"The last time I saw you, we almost got blown up!" she said, almost losing her footing for a moment while the boat rocked dramatically.

"Also, as cool as these clothes are, they are definitely not yours. And just crossing out "by Mitsuko" and replacing it with "OKAMI" is not how you take over a fashion business. Stop being a jerk and go be a pirate somewhere else." Uzma had finally untied Bliss' ropes, and got the rag out of her mouth.

Normally when you walk into a room with a stranger to only meet two other strangers - well, one of them was a stranger, the other was the bossy lady that barely said two words to Miri in the whole three days she had been here.

But regardless, these three people were strangers to Miri. The warrior lady seemingly knew the pirate man and the woman tied to the table. This made Miri curious.

And even more so, the sudden rocking of the boat made her turn around - and in good time.

Ryzo came rushing toward her with a low growl rumbling from his chest.

"Mirshann! We are being attacked!" the wolf became the size of a smaller horse and stood guard in front of his master.

Mirshann looked at him and then walked toward the window of the office to look outside.  The waters were stirring, and there was a small boat rowing away from the ship. The crew had abandoned ship!

They were all stranded here now!

This meant she definitely had no time to buy a shirt for seven thousand dollars!

"No! DOOM!" she said, pointing out to the ocean. A large, tentacle like appendage rolled up out of the water and crashed into the side of the yacht.

--

Uzma hated the ocean. She hated it. There was salt in the water, and it was just disgusting. Why did she have to come out here for a job interview? And why was it with Bliss? Was she Miss Fukuyama?

And now there was a DOG?! A GIANT dog?

How was this making any sense?!

"Jesus! There's some weird mosnter out there!" she commented, watching Miri walk to point out the window.

"And now there's tentacle monsters?!" Uzma smacked herself in the forehead and then just helped Bliss to her feet.

"Before you start beating up this guy, he's harmless. I think he's just a bit confused on what he wants in life. I know he wants booty, in more than one way, but he's not so bad." Uzma shrugged and then lead the party toward the main deck.

It was time to figure out what was really going on under the surface of these rocky waters.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss July 21st 2016, 12:52 am

Bliss wanted nothing more than to get off of this table and back to holding control over this room. Apparently, she needed to interview Uzma for a job, but just with the background of association with Okami, Bliss would readily deny her ass on the spot. She just needed to get her hands loose. She kept pulling and trying to beat them against her belly. Out of everyone in the room coming to her aid, Bliss began to wonder if if Uzma would be the lowest or Okami. Okami was dumb, but when Bliss told herself she was mostly nice to Uzma, she did need to take in consideration the numerous times things did not go so nice.

Once Uzma began to stomp across the room, Bliss flinched, closing her eyes and remembering the fight on the beach with Deathbringer, and the time Bliss used Uzma as a projectile weapon. Instead of feeling any immediate pain, Bliss only felt the discomfort of having the tape removed from her body. "MMpppphhhhhh-OWWW!" Bliss yelled as the tape rolled off from across her mouth. "You can do it more gently! This actually hurts!" Turbulence in the sea knocked the boat to the side. "Great, did one of you bring a storm too?" Bliss rubbed her newly freed wrists as Uzma cut through the tape hold Bliss' body to the table. Her knees and ankles she could do herself, but the red marks left by the tape would counteract any tanning she hoped to do.

"Hey Uzma, I put myself down as a reference on your resume. I actually know the lady you are interviewing with, so I'll put in a good word."
Okami dropped the folder on a table as Miri ran out of the room speaking of Doom. "She thinks the world is-"

"That is my drink!" Unleashing her no longer pent up energy, Bliss rushed over and grabbed her drink from Okami's grasp, drinking down several gulps at one time. "I deserve this! Get off this boat now!"

"Okay, cool, but someone named Uzma comes by looking for a job, she's really good at things."
Okami stood proud with his stack of stolen clothes, smiling over at Uzma before turning back to Bliss.

"You are gone!" A sharp finger pushed Okami back before Bliss turned back to Uzma. "A good guy? Just a little confused? No one does that to me! Ever! Okay, you are hired." A little moment set in before another crash hit the ship. "However, I am just hiring you, so I can fire you. Congratulations! You're fired." The grip Bliss kept on her glass slipped, throwing the drink to the ground with another crash. Even air could not fit between Bliss' balled up fists as she began to jump up and down. "Why does that keep happening!? Tentacle monster?"

Sure enough, once Bliss followed Uzma out, she and Miri witnessed as a massive creature sprung out from the sea. "Okay. New plan. We ask this monster to kill that guy stealing all the clothes. Then we thank him. Good?"

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard July 21st 2016, 7:12 pm

The tape was legitimately everywhere. Uzma did her work and got as much of it off as she could, making sure to cause Bliss as much pain as she could, while sarcastically apologizing as she did so.

The woman had used her as a projectile, and hit her with a shark once, after all.

"Oh, that hurts?" she said, making a grimace face.

"My bad. Here. You got the rest." Uzma let go of the sticky tape and let it collect into a pile on the floor.

Shrugging about a storm, Uzma looked over to the blonde haired blue eyed doe and watched as she stared out of the window. Her scream of 'DOOM' made Uzma more concerned than she wanted to be at this point.

"All I need is a job-- wait what?! I'm hired?!" Bliss' surprise of hiring her made her grin.

But it quickly turned to a scowl when Bliss informed her that she was now fired.

"Well, that's bullshit!" Uzma started to unbutton her shirt to reveal a spaghetti strap tank top over a simple t-shirt bra. The only thing she couldn't take off was her pants. But wait! There was two racks of clothes here. She grabbed a pair of shorts off of the rack, changed into them, and then pointed at Okami.

"You better not have tried to steal something from someone that has tentacle monsters at their disposal!"

--

Mirshann had lead the group outside onto the main deck. The wind was billowing her hair around, sending it every which way. Just as Uzma, Bliss, and maybe the evil pirate guy came out to stand around of Mirshann, the boat was shoved, sending those with not-so-good sea legs tumbling.

And that was Uzma, the Warrior girl. Miri reached for her, her reflexes playing a key role here. As she extended her grip, Uzma's hands wrapped around of her gauntlet and yanked.

It was unintentional, but Uzma's touch released Mirshann from her prison.

Ryzo was too worried to even begin to notice.

A bright, golden light erupted from the gauntlet as it was pulled off of Mirshann's wrist. The light expanded and traveled over her whole body. The magical girl transformation completely transcended Miri's adorable look and made her look like a warrior herself.

Wearing deep greens, silvers, and browns, Mirshann stood clad in a skirt, tunic, and knee high boots. On her back was a quiver filled with arrows, and within her grip was a simple looking yew bow.

The last twinkle of light etched a tiara across her forehead before disappearing as a trail of iridescent dust into the wind.

"That is a not a bad idea, Angry Princess." Mirshann said, looking directly at Bliss as she spoke.

"The pirate man is quite a nuisance, isn't he?" she said, glancing to see if Tengo was actually out here with them.

"Mirshann! Your gauntlet! How?" The canine was confused, but their shoujo anime moments were interrupted with the massive tentacle creature beating the yacht up.

--

It's not every day you get to witness a magical girl transformation. Uzma had almost fallen onto her ass, but instead, grabbed onto the weird brass gauntlet on the blonde girl's arm. As she did, it completely slid off as if some kind of locking mechanism released. Uzma was sure she didn't press any buttons.

Not paying any attention to it, she ascended as well. Her transformation was much faster, and a bit more simple.

Now standing as a stark white alien girl with black lines tracing over her skin, she kicked off of the boat and hovered in the air.

"Much better... now. As nice as it would be to just let the thing eat Okami, sorry buddy, we need to take this thing down. Here," she formed a few balls of star light and tossed them toward Okami.

She already knew the drill, and she was ready to help fuel him instead of get sucked dry and be useless.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss July 22nd 2016, 3:04 am

The first important element to pop up came when Bliss noticed the magic girl transformation come from Miri. "The white bitch gets this? Ain't that some shit." This of course happened moments after the monster ate Okami. That maybe should have been the first thing to get to, but it was not, because it does not directly affect Bliss. "If it would stop wrecking the boat, I would say we just head out, however-" Bliss got things started by telekinetically throwing Uzma at the monster. She forgot why Uzma could be used as a projectile weapon, but she remembered it worked last time.

"Alright, you and me can finish the rest. Uzma will be our- you know what, I like Angry Princess. I'm going to put it on a shirt. And now, Okami can't steal it on account of how dead he hopefully is." The bad thing about being surrounded by water was how hard it would be to throw it at a monster. Well, maybe she could- nope, could not pick up water and throw it. Chelle would probably get a little annoyed if Bliss sank her yacht, and there would really be no upward progress from merely defeating the monster. At most Bliss could only break even.

Force fields. Bliss could use force fields. Then, she remembered she could use force fields. "Stop!" One tentacle fell from its path, landing in the ocean. "Hitting!" Another blast repelled a second tentacle. "A boat I don't own!" The second tentacle flew away. "You seem like you don't know how this world works, but with how you look right now, letting this thing grab you would break the Internet."

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard July 23rd 2016, 6:40 pm

The balls of starlight were tossed out into the air, and at nothing. Well, Okami's peg leg was laying on the main deck. And that was it. Nothing else. Uzma looked up and noticed a hand hanging out of the sea monsters mouth.

And from there, well, the picture was painted.

"Wow. He actually got eaten. Nice. Now I have to save his dumb ass." Sighing, Uzma held out her hand and the balls of star energy she tossed out returned to her. The orbs formed into a more compact singular ball and she held onto it with a vigor as she looked at the monster.

The tentacles were wrapping around of the boat, and each blast Bliss hit it with only made it pull the boat further and further into the water.

Mirshann looked at Bliss and Uzma as they started to throw some stuff at the monster. It was futile.

"Ryzo! Prepare yourself. We're going under!" Mirshann conjured her might, her hands taking hold of the yew bow in her grasp.

"Thir'ku Mal'rak! Lend me your aid," she commanded, the bow in her hands suddenly glowing with the same iridescent light she had been glowing with before her transformation.

The bow in her grip transformed as well, revealing a beautiful, curly designed bow with rainbow hues flashing across the surface of the weapon.

Drawing her hand back, an arrow of the pure energy formed in her grip. She then let it fly up toward the giant eye of the sea monster. Upon contact, sparks flew and the monster let out a horrific screech. The scream was followed with the yacht being pulled immediately underwater.

They were about to get wet.

Just as the boat went down, Uzma popped her knuckles and formed a giant bubble of energy around of herself, Bliss, Mirshann, and the big wolf. At least they could breathe for a short while.

But how were they suppose to fight while underwater?

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss July 24th 2016, 5:39 pm

"Going under?!" A sudden gleam of dread filled Bliss. "This is a $600 swimsuit. It can't get wet!" Very little of the objections Bliss brought forward mattered in the long run of gravity. The boat began to buckle at the bow. Bliss grabbed onto the railing and wrapped herself around it, trying to work her way towards the stern of the ship. It did little to help as Bliss and Miri both plummeted to a watery grave.

The watery grave looked as tranquil as water, but also as chaotic and violent as water. Then Uzma was there. "This isn't heaven. And that moron isn't here, so it isn't Hell. And there's a monst- are we in a bubble?" A few water bubbles floated by as a massive yacht tanking behind them. "Alright, I can deal with this." Telekinesis propelled the bubble with an offset buoyancy, but no one else was moving the bubble, so people who were not Bliss could go to the Hell Bliss thought she woke up in.

"We're going away from the monster, because it makes more sense to not go close to a monster. We'll be up at the top pretty soon." The riptide of the seas did not agree with the desired results Bliss wanted, but did go along with her actions. Quickly the bubble began to submerge further and further into the depths of the ocean. Bliss stumbled off her feet and landed in between Miri and Ryzo.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard July 24th 2016, 6:42 pm

Uzma wished that Bliss' powers could actually resurface them. However, the attempts to get to the surface were futile. The monsters tentacles were hard to avoid, and the water was it's play ground. Before Uzma could get any words out to attempt and etiquette check Bliss into realizing she was being way too much of a drama queen, the bubble popped.

Upon the bubble being popped, the four of them were swiped into a large tentacle, and yanked down and down along with the sea creature. It was like a giant squid, but it had a shell. It was quite the oddity. Uzma tried to conjure bubbles onto her comrades heads, but there was nothing she could do. Her arms were pinned, and she needed her hands to use her energy.

Bliss falling back in between Mirshann and Ryzo made the giant wolf whine in an uncomfortable fashion. A growl followed as his big head turned to look at Bliss from the corner of his very yellow eyes.

"This one is quite whiny. The other thinks she is the best, and the man got eaten. Master, do not fail me." Closing his eyes, Ryzo just prayed that this was not the end of his life.

Mirshann channeled her magic and started speaking in her native tongue to cast a spell. This spell gave her the ability to see better and farther in front of her. She could see a distant light near the bottom of the sea floor, and as the monster pulled them down, she could see more and more.

"A giant pyramid? At the bottom of the sea? And made of glass?" Saying her thoughts aloud, it gave the rest of her party insight as to what was going to happen soon.

And then the monster popped the bubble and grabbed all of them. Mirshann reacted by taking a deep breath in, Ryzo doing the same. The poor wolf. He was going to be so upset with Mirshann for dragging him onto this boat in the first place. He hated it.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss July 24th 2016, 7:50 pm

Bliss can be all the drama queen she wants. But, when your bubble pops, it brings in your worst fears. Floating in the ocean in a swimsuit she would rather not get wet, Bliss faced the realization she could now at least float to the surface. Her realization lasted less than a second before a tentacle wrapped around her body and began to pull her further from the light of the surface. The slow dwindling of the light mixed with the loss of oxygen from her current predicament did little to keep her mind steady.

The only thought to enter Bliss' mind came from the motion of the creature. If it wanted to kill Bliss, it could merely stay in its current position. Instead, the creature continued to submerge. Clearly it wanted to show her something. Or to someone.

Bliss hated being right all the time. A light began to appear at the bottom of the ocean. Moths typically ran into flames because of their inability to understand it; Bliss looked like she would be meeting it due to an unwelcome expedience from a massive creature of ultimate girth and unknown ambitions. A glass structure made its image to Bliss as the creature pulled her further down. All Bliss wanted to do was sit on a boat, drink, and maybe do a little work. And now she had to stare at a glass pyramid.

The creature moved into the pyramid, plopping the quartet onto a floor made of a soft sponge substance. Bliss pushed herself up, but found her efforts taken from her by a tentacle wrapping her, the furry companion, and the two other companions up with a strong tentacle. "This plan has sucked. Since we can't do anything about it, I'll explain why. One, we used to be on a boat. Two, the boat is gone. Three, were dragged under water. Four, my swimsuit is wet. Five, we're now wrapped up by a sea monster, in a weird glass pyramid that no one knows about. I'm pretty sure there is a reason no one knows about it."

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard July 26th 2016, 1:52 am

"Six. There's a weird lady over there." coming from the weirdest in the bunch, excluding classic elf Princess girl because she was cute despite being weird, Uzma was pointing with her nose as she looked over toward a woman in a seaweed type dress.

At least, it looked like seaweed. It also looked a lot like fish scales. She wore a tribal like headpiece that wrapped her hair up with star fish and other sea shells. She wore a few oyster shells over her bosom, and tons of pearls laced the rest of her body. She had other corals growing out of her skin, but she looked beautiful. Her hair was a light blue, and her eyes were a match. Her skin was almost translucent. She looked like an odd ghost witch.

Staring at her, Uzma took in a breath and realized she could indeed breath down here.

Mirshann held her breath for as long as she could. Even when they landed on the patch of green sponge, she refused to breathe in. The fear of drowning was too real. She had almost drown herself during her first nights on Earth, and it was a traumatic experience. Ryzo, being emotionally bonded to his Master, felt the same fear.

But, once the Warrior woman of ebony and ivory, or so she appeared, took in a deep breath, Mirshann found herself at ease. She took in a large gasp of air and actually forgot she was being held by a tentacle monster for a few moments before feeling the grip tighten on her.

"We can breathe, my companion. Draw a breath before you pass out." Looking to Ryzo who was smooshed between Bliss and Uzma, the wolf let his maw hang open as his massive tongue flopped out and he took in a few deep breaths as well.

"I am very glad we have people willing to take the first breath on our team." Ryzo thought to Mirshann, giving her a glance from his big yellow eyes.

"Oh. We can stand." Stating the obvious, Mirshann felt her feet press into the sponge material beneath them. The tentacle was lingering by, but it had let the four of them go. It was quite nice to be able to stand on her own again, but at what cost?

This monster was obviously going to hurt her, and her new found companions. However, the sea witch with baby blue hair was about to speak. Of course Warrior had to cut her off.

"So, I'll be the first to ask. Are you going to kill us?" She asked, looking at the sea witch.

"No. But, I should. Something hit my precious Henry." The witch said, pointing to her creature.

"Wait.. what?" Uzma was completely confused. Why pull them down here then?

"So, wait. Let me... let me get this straight," Uzma was having a hard time wrapping her mind around this.

"You mean to tell me that your pet, Henry, brought us here so you could see us and... what? What now?"

"Ah hahaha! Obviously you're all going to be my slaves! Henry, spit up the one you ate. He can be my personal foot masseuse." The witch cackled as she instructed Henry to spit up Okami - so long as he was still alive in there.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss July 27th 2016, 12:57 am

The stupid squid finally let Bliss go. At least the floor did not feel so bad to fall upon, but nothing about the situation looked like a bright tomorrow. Then, Uzma cut Bliss off from talking. "Bitch, excuse me." A fire burned in Bliss' eyes with fire hot enough to melt steel beams. "So, let me ask you, why is your water monster thing named 'Henry'?" Bliss clicked her tongue to her teeth as the only question she could think of came from her mouth.

Ooze began to seep out of one of the bottom legs of the monster as a sword poked its way into the room. Pressure opened the wound more quickly, pushing the form of Okami back into the room. For a one leg man, he found a quick enough way to bounce to his feet. "Uzma!" Okami waved as he bounced over towards Uzma and Bliss. "Hey! Remember me?! It's Okami. Tengo Okami. I threw a sword at you once- hey it's that lady from the boat!" Okami reached out and hugged Bliss close to his body.

"Get off me." Bliss moved her head from Okami's pecs. "Get the fuck off me." Everytime Okami came around, Bliss spent the next several minutes trying to squirm out of something terrible.

"Elf girl!" Okami tossed Bliss on her posterior. "You don't have a rocking butt, but you rock. Who's that lady."

"No, shut up. Witch lady, you suck. Uzma, shut up. Okami, go get eaten by something. Elf lady, you and me are going to go magic girl on this witch. And I hope Okami dies."

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard July 27th 2016, 2:12 am

"Don't make me find a shark and throw it at you. I hold grudges. I'll save you from dying, but I'm not here to be your best friend. Now, seriously--" Uzma spoke quickly but was still cut off by the witch brandishing a skinny, crooked piece of drift wood with a conch shell on it.

She banged it onto the floor and the sponge bounced, making Uzma hover into the air so she wouldn't fall. She watched Ryzo and Mirshann steady their footing, and Bliss likely handled herself - Uzma didn't care right now. She was being a sore loser. Or something.

"Shut UP! No bickering in my kingdom!" The witch was angry now. Before, she was just a little bit annoyed, but now she was actually angry. Angry enough to slam her stick down a few more times.

"He is Henry because he is HUMBLE! Henry the Killer. He does what I need him to." The witch actually thought her creature was precious. Boy was she wrong. Despite her love for the monster, no one else loved him. And it was apparent when a knife sliced through one of the tentacles.

The sea monster, moments beforehand, had started to write and twist around in pain. A screech escaped the beast before a dark ooze came from the appendage.

And then there was Okami.

Mirshann was at a loss for words when the man came from the monster. She was sure he was already being turned into literal shit by now.

"Glad to see the crazy pirate man is alive and well. Ryzo, let's do what the Angry Princess says and do magic. It is, after all, what we know best." The wolf growled and let out a hearty bark in agreement before rushing toward the witch.

The Elf and her dog were very much done with playing around.

"Guide my shot!" she called out, pulling the string back on her bow to show three arrows manifesting out of pure light energy. She then let them go. Two of them would shoot toward the witch from the sides, and the third would go straight for her abdomen.

Uzma formed a few bubbles to use as stairs, or general platforms, for Bliss, Mirshann, and Okami. She then pointed a hand toward Okami's missing leg and made him one of her star dust. She figured he would just use the dust she just used to make him a leg, so she made sure to toss him some balls of compacted star dust as well.

After all, she was here to help, not get knocked out due to over-exhaustion via power-ripping. Okami was not gonna get the best of her this time.

"Let's do this." She said, literally charging her laser.

The witch was livid, and the sea monster was thrashing in pain.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top