The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Deal and The Hit
Voyage dans le temps en France I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Voyage dans le temps en France I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Voyage dans le temps en France I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Voyage dans le temps en France I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Voyage dans le temps en France I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Voyage dans le temps en France I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Voyage dans le temps en France I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Voyage dans le temps en France I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Voyage dans le temps en France I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Voyage dans le temps en France I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Voyage dans le temps en France I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Voyage dans le temps en France I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Voyage dans le temps en France I_vote_lcapVoyage dans le temps en France I_voting_barVoyage dans le temps en France I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Voyage dans le temps en France I_vote_lcapVoyage dans le temps en France I_voting_barVoyage dans le temps en France I_vote_rcap 
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Voyage dans le temps en France

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Voyage dans le temps en France Empty Voyage dans le temps en France

Post by The Nekromonga February 3rd 2016, 6:11 pm

A Prodigy Notice went out to available members, containing a request for some special individuals to be present at a science experiment in France in the next 12 hours. A simple guard and observe duty, as the scientist was concerned over rumors of religious anti-nuclear protesters.

One of the people was fresh faced arms-master Diana Mendoza, formerly the mercenary Blood Sword and now just some martial artist with no official alias. Yet. In short notice, on Prodigy's large lawn, a  high-tech VTOL jet sporting the French flag was picking up Diana and company. She anguished over what to wear, and settled on her yellow jumpsuit, plus a matching yellow jacket for cold weather. Yes, Diana was doing Kill Bill.

Once the jet opened its bay doors, the Prodigy folk were greeted by a French Nun... or rather, a shapely blonde lady who wore half a nun's outfit, worn over body armor, and packing a sword on her back. She wore a domino mask.

"Bonjour mes amis americains! Je suis le guerrier religieuse Arya!" She said with a most cheery and french demeanor to the heroes.

"Uhhh... I'm going to assume you said hello. uh.. sister." Diana said, her instinctively catholic respect for nuns emerging as she got on the plane. It was small and sleek, and was lacking in amenities save for the eight empty seats and boxes of plane food. This plane was designed to go fast...

"Oui, oui! quiconque est long à venir?" She asked, once again Diana looking at her with silence as she guessed what she might've said.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Voyage dans le temps en France Empty Re: Voyage dans le temps en France

Post by Chase Blackburn February 3rd 2016, 8:20 pm

Chase ran into the Prodigy mansion and collapsed on his bed. After his trip to Belarus, he wanted nothing more to just sleep. Before doing so, he grabbed his phone and commanded Siri tell him all his updates.

After waiting an excruciatingly long time in his eyes, Siri started talking about a Prodigy mission. Since he joined, he hadn't done much for the group, so Chase felt obligated to go on it. How hard could it be, right?

Barely catching the jet -- and by barely, making it with more than a surplus amount of time while clocking his speeds -- Chase laid back in his chair. If I thought the trip to Belarus was long, this plane ride is going to take forever... To his luck, he drifted to sleep within the first thirty minutes of when the jet took flight.

When the jet had landed, a flight attendant woke Chase up from his slumber. Rubbing the sleep out of his eyes, he followed a girl in a yellow jumpsuit off the plane, where a nun scared the shit out of him. He couldn't understand what she was saying, so instead of paying attention, he decided he would concern himself with the body armor and the sword she was carrying underneath her outfit.

Last edited by Chase Blackburn on February 3rd 2016, 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Red jumpsuits aren't real)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Blitz:

The Schiz:

The Chick:
Chase Blackburn
Chase Blackburn
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "What does freedom mean if I'm not free to be as twisted as I wanna be?" ~ Distubred

Number of posts : 124
Humor : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvbiGp_Evgo
Registration date : 2015-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga February 3rd 2016, 8:40 pm

Diana looked over to see Chase the speedster pass Arya without even returning her embrace and cheek kisses. He had simply strapped into a chair and dozed off.

"Uh, hello to you too." She said, sitting closer to the bay doors with French Girl and getting out her device to help her get a conversation going.

NEW YORK

The Jet zipped over from the west coast to the east coast in under a couple of hours, the interior of the craft a constant low hum, but Diana was able to grasp a little french with the help of her Phrases App. She looked out the window and saw that they were flying over New York, the sky overhead cold and gray. When Arya stood up to open the bay doors, a blast of chilly wind filled the passenger area, causing Diana to zip up her yellow jacket.

Arya lowered the rope ladder to the roof of the building where they were to rendezvous with a third member, the renegade Radical, who was a friend of one of the scientists in France. There was no convenient place to set the jet down, so they had to do it this way.

the weights on the end of the Rope Ladder hits the roof with a thud, welcoming Radical to hang on while they reeled the ladder in. As usual, the warrior nun greeted the heroes enthusiastically with an embrace and cheek kisses. which left Diana confused and slightly uncomfortable.

"Uh... hey sleepy head, we're not in France yet. This is New York." Diana said, polite as she could, when Chase stood up and headed for the bay doors... while they were several hundred feet in the air over the new York skyline.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Radical February 3rd 2016, 9:02 pm

Seth had gotten a message from a french scientist about an assignment he was needed for, he reiceived a day before, so today he was expecting pickup on the roof of a building in New York in the Upper Western area. He had suited up in his usual gear, that being his bow, arrows, kabar, grenades, and this time he decided to arm himself with concealable knives and such. He then holstered his signature 44. magnum. After equipping all of his gear, he grabbed his cell phone and exited his house, locking the door behind him. He then got onto his motorcycle and sped to the pickup location. On the way he ran red lights and lane splitted past other drivers, not a single driver complained though, surprising in New York, but he was kitted out like rambo so it wasn't too much of a surprise. The time it had taken him to arrive was only about thirty minutes and he ended up being early. He then parked the bike and aimed his bow up with a arrow drawn and he gave himself a running start and fired it up at the ledge of the roof and began to be pulled up from the street below by a motor within the bow that repelled him up fairly quickly.

Once at the top he sat on a vent on top of the roof waiting, he then remembered he had no idea on how to speak or understand french and quickly pulled out his phone and sighed. He searched up several articles of french and read sentences from it and learned the language in about a minute. Amazing really, not only was he fully fluent, but he could write in french as well, his ability was truly a gift. He smiled and waited for the jet. Not soon after, he saw the jet in the distance and saw it hover overhead, lowering a ladder he grabbed onto it and it began to pull him up as it began to move again, once at the top he entered inside and pressed a button on the side of his helmet that retracted it to collapse around his neck and he smiled,
"Comment va tout le monde?", the french looking nun approached him and did the typical greeting of kisses on each cheek and he accepted the greeting and took a seat.

Looking around he noticed two other people, one being a girl and the other a guy, both were proably a metas, but either way, all three would have to work together on this assignment even if Seth was an outsider.
Radical
Radical

Quote : "To fight the unthinkable, you have to be willing to do the unthinkable."

Number of posts : 29
Job : Mercenary
Humor : "Do I look like a joke to you?"
Registration date : 2016-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Blackburn February 3rd 2016, 10:28 pm

Chase suddenly woke up, terrified and standing in front of the bay door. What the hell was I doing? he thought to himself as he shamefully walked back to his seat. Not knowing when nor where this sleep-walking habit originated, he refused to fall back asleep, terrified of the thought that no one had woken him up and gracious to the other Prodigy member.

Rapidly eating fancy peanuts in the eyes of everyone but himself, Chase observed  the bay door to see a man in a full body suit come in without turning his head, shuddering due to a frightening reminder. A couple minutes after he had sat down, Chase turned to the two other passengers and went "We'll be working together and we have a couple hours, so we might as well introduce ourselves." Chase rose his hand in a slight waving motion. "Hi, I'm Chase, the dumbass that nearly walked out of a moving plane."

Nailed it.

The Blitz:

The Schiz:

The Chick:
Chase Blackburn
Chase Blackburn
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "What does freedom mean if I'm not free to be as twisted as I wanna be?" ~ Distubred

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga February 3rd 2016, 11:51 pm

600 FEET ABOVE NEW YORK

"Je fais très bien. Toutefois , l'un de nos clients est endormi. (I am doing quite well. However, one of our guests is asleep...)" Arya said, pointing to Chase, as he just stopped himself from walking out the plane. Arya would've stopped him anyway.

"Well, hope we won't have to stay on a plane for the mission." Diana retorted, seeing Chase recover from his near fumble of falling out of the plane.

Again Diana was a bit perplexed at the kissing thing. It was some cultural habit, by her guessing. Their third guest was this... cyber rambo... armed to the teeth. He looked like someone to not mess with. Someone Diana would definitely spar against.

"I'm Diana Mendoza. I uh... don't have an alias yet. But I do have the outfit." She does this silly thumbs up gesture to Seth and Chase, her yellow jacket showing her to be a fan of martial arts. The bag she had even had a pair of hardwood nunchucks in the side pouch for easy access. Always eager and confrontational, she eyes Seth's bow. "You good with that thing?" She asked, like a challenge.

"Eh bien , tout le monde est installée, nous pouvons aller maintenant . Capitaine , nous prendre à Calais . Il y a de la nourriture et des boissons dans la glacière aussi. (Well then, everyone is settled in, we can go now. Captain, take us to Calais. There's food and drinks in the cooler too.)"

Arya moves toward the side of the plane with all the food and drinks, and hands out some bread, cheese, dried meats and some juices or wine- no American junk foods or sodas here.

"Oui, affirmative, Arya." a voice on the PA system affirmed the order, the pilot taking the Jet up up and away to cruising speed high above the stratosphere.

IN TRANSIT

The flight would take them to near space, the curvature of the earth almost visible right outside the window. The hum of the engines was replaced by silence, as the atmosphere was almost nil right outside. Diana took a moment to take pictures of the view, then selfies with the view. Then there were moments of zero gravity, which she also took the time to enjoy like a kid, her tough girl image melting away as she bounced around the passenger area. Anyone who didn't enjoy Zero-G would be known as a boring killjoy forever.

If asked what her powers were, Diana would keep herself on the down low and avoid the question.

Arya though, would share how she was an ordained warrior of god, wielding the Sword of Truth- a divine weapon she was all too eager to show, a broadsword with a golden hilt she waved around rather carefreely in the closed cabin.

CALAIS, FRANCE

The flight would transition back to earth, as the Jet enters British airspace, the crosses the channel into Northern France. They finally touch down after a 6 hour trip across the Continental United States and the Altantic ocean. A private facility was waiting outside to receive them.

"Bienvenue à Calais ! Le professeur nous attend.  (Welcome to Calais! The Professor is waiting for us.)" Arya courteously opened the jet's bay doors for the ... heroes... and the snowy French wilderness awaited them.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Radical February 4th 2016, 3:07 pm

Seth sat in his seat observing the interior of the jet. He then responded to the other two introducing themselves, he'd then smile and say, "I'm Seth, Seth McGregor, my codename is Radical", he followed up with, "Don't ask how I got the name, long story short, saw a kid and called my gear radical so I went with it." Afterwards he smiled at Diana's question, he then reached into his belt and released a ammo clip from it and removed a 44. magnum round, after wards he pulled the bow off his shoulder and dialed the power back and then he stood up slowly and tossed the bullet infront of him a few feet and quickly in one swift movement he drew a arrow and fired the arrow into the bullet, pinning the flattened bullet against the jets wall while it was in mid air.

He then walked over to the wall and pulled the arrow out of the fairly thick wall that seemed to be made of a strong material, presumably to account for the fact that they are pretty much almost in space, but the bullet was then pulled out of the arrow tip and he placed the arrow back into his arrow quiver. He then sat back down at his seat and smiled,
"I like to think so." This team of random individuals seem to have a diverse range of abilities, atleast it appeared that way. So far Seth was fairly confident that the assignment should go well.

Hours pass

Seth then got up and got his stuff all together and walked out of the jet's bay and began to head towards the facility they were to go to. He then turned to the french woman and said, "Merci pour la balade." and with that he kept moving, hopefully the others would hurry as well since it was fairly cold outside.
Radical
Radical

Quote : "To fight the unthinkable, you have to be willing to do the unthinkable."

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Blackburn February 6th 2016, 12:18 am

Chase watched as Seth demonstrated what he could do with a bow. Chase stared in boredom as he did so. He had realized that he was trying to show off. In reality, his abilities with an arrow were quite impressive, it was just that it still moved so slow. At any point, he could've tapped the bullet and put it off course. He could've grabbed the arrow just to show off his speed, but he didn't want to take away Radical's attempt to impress Diana.

Even after Seth had retrieved his arrow, Chase didn't want to show his powers. The more cautious he could be in a jet, the better. One misstep and he smashes into the wall, causing the jet to destabilize while he's left free falling until Splat!

Hours passed and they finally landed in France. Chase got out of the jet. Shivering, he made his way to the facility. He nodded towards the french woman, trying to repeat what Seth had said. "Merci poor la badele." Chase realized he messed up, turned his head away and walked a bit faster than the speed the other two could probably run towards the facility.

The Blitz:

The Schiz:

The Chick:
Chase Blackburn
Chase Blackburn
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga February 6th 2016, 1:03 am

Diana watched quietly as Seth shows off his archery skill. Okay, so he had potential. "Is that it?"

FACILITY

The Facility in question was a heavily guarded compound in the woods, though the guards were unable to effectively object when Chase simply sprinted past the checkpoint, triggering the alarm.

On site laser turrets activated, getting a lock on Chase. But a scientist waiting in the nearby guard post deactivates the alarm.

"Ah. Just in time. You must be the American superheroes. I am doctor Benoulli, the chief scientist." A very French scientist, with grey hair, round glasses and slightly emaciated features greeted the two from Prodigy. He turned towards Diana, who wore the yellow jumpsuit. "Are you the famed Dragon Girl?"

"What? me? no, no... Dragon Girl is tall. Like... really tall." Diana raises her hand up a foot above Seth's head to illustrate the more familiar hero's height from the few glimpses she got of the kitchen-happy hero.

"Well then, where is she? Was she unavailable?" The scientist asked, slightly disappointed.

"I don't know. She's probably baking cookies. Or fighting aliens, or whatever 'Real Superheroes' do." Diana turned to her teammate. "Chase! Do you know what Dragon Girl is doing today? Look. We're all you got, so deal with it." Diana said, a bit flustered. What was the point of asking for Dragon Girl anyway? Was this scientist a fan?

"Fine. Ah, Seth. Good to see you. Please, come in, this weather is simply abysmal." He taps a few buttons on a remote, and the blast doors to the facility opens slightly, to admit them inside.

TEST CHAMBER

The group is eventually led inside a sterile facility with long, guarded hallways that had lots of warning lights, blast doors and hazard lines. They reach a control chamber with a few scientists in smart casual wear, and lots and lots of shiny buttons everywhere.

The room was overlooking a much larger test chamber with a very large circular gate with a few steps leading up to the inactive portal.

"Behold the Lunar Gate. In a few moments, we will open a portal to the moon... ushering in a cheap, sustainable means of transporting materials directly to the lunar surface, for our space exploration." The scientist said, so giddy and excited he started his sentence with 'behold'.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Radical February 6th 2016, 7:26 pm

Seth entered the facility with the others, he gazed around as they were led through the facility to a room that was fairly large that presumably held the science project they were working on, Seth then nodded to the french scientists greeting. Seth always thought scientists were quite brave, if this were to all mess up, god knows what would happen and they'd be the blame for it, quite a burden to hold on anyones shoulders really. Seth was really interested in how it all worked, the science and technology was fairly familiar as a lot of it had to do with physics, but there were gaps in between his thoughts as he gazed upon their machine, the lunar gate.

Quite the device, if this were to all work, it could prove the arguements for even making a space elevator ancient. The benefits of placing rockets on the moon instead of the earth could prove very beneficial in terms of finance and efficiency when it comes to space exploration. The science seemed quite amazing. Seth then grinned and turned to the scientist and said, "Mind if I look over the schematics and notes on the designs? I'm curious about this device and I feel like we're going to have to test it some how and I want to know what I am dealing with beforehand if you don't mind."

Voyage dans le temps en France UoYqcCI
Radical
Radical

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: