The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Birth of an Abomination (Alpha) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Birth of an Abomination (Alpha) I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Birth of an Abomination (Alpha) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Birth of an Abomination (Alpha) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Birth of an Abomination (Alpha) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Birth of an Abomination (Alpha) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Birth of an Abomination (Alpha) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Birth of an Abomination (Alpha) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Birth of an Abomination (Alpha) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Birth of an Abomination (Alpha) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Birth of an Abomination (Alpha) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Birth of an Abomination (Alpha) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Birth of an Abomination (Alpha)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Birth of an Abomination (Alpha) Empty Birth of an Abomination (Alpha)

Post by Thorgron December 10th 2015, 9:52 pm

An unassuming alley, near the back tucked part way under a dumpster rested an old forgotten sewer grate. The alley itself sat among dilapidated building, gated entryways and no short supply of graffiti and government notices of "CONDEMED". This was the location that Dressler had chosen for a meeting of minds. Well not this location specifically, but it was from within the alley that he and his companion would begin their work. But just who was it that the good doctor was waiting for in the slum of the slums? None other than his colleague Travis Masters, the metahuman known as Alpha. Unlike Dressler, the young man had appearances to keep up and a company to run, making this more secluded and unpatrolled location suitable for their meeting. He on the other hand had no need for false appearances. Beyond that he did not want them. The work he was doing was for the betterment of the human race, a good that spanned farther than the saving of a petty life or the curing of disease rooted in a species own genetic inferiority.

But Dressler was getting off base, tangenting if you will. For now he needed simply to focus and to contain his excitement. Alpha he knew had been conducting his own work in the field of genetics and the doctor was eager to dip his hands into that pie so to speak. And even further he was excited for his unveiling. Tucked away not too far from this location was his master work, a crowning achievement in his quest. It was art, evolutionary beauty personified and the whole idea sparked after one simple encounter with a young girl. For months now he had kept the project a secret, toiling ceaselessly to ensure its success. There had been mishaps and missteps along the way, but not now. Now Dressler was confident in his creation and what it meant for the world. All he had now to do was to wait for Alpha, and reveal to him a sight that he could only imagine the young man would appreciate.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Birth of an Abomination (Alpha) Pbucket
Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

Birth of an Abomination (Alpha) Empty Re: Birth of an Abomination (Alpha)

Post by Alpha December 12th 2015, 6:19 am

"Requesting a meeting with me, quite the unexpected turn." Travis muttered to himself with a soft hum, watching the analysis of a sample going through on the screen before him. Three vials of dark blood under the light of the scanner, however only one of them stood out from the rest. In a most unremarkable fashion actually, it was the fact that it possessed nothing particularly special at all. Compared to the others he could not gleam a single thing that made it so similar to the others, something that had him wondering more than anything else. There was something going on, but he was not aware as to what exactly this something was. Regardless, this was something that he would need to look further into. With a press of a button, the three vials would descend further into their containment until he had time to deal with them.

"The question on everyone's mind is are you going to accept this meeting." Chris noted trailing around the lab, with hands buried within his pockets. Something was on their mind, but he could not quite tell what is was. When he wanted to keep something to himself, all it took was a thought to keep him from dipping into that mind of theirs.

"Not so sure about that, but if there is the possibility I will gain something I'm going to go after it." He said rather sure of himself, playing around with a quarter, letting it levitate, floating around his hand as if within its own gravity field. "I don't know enough about Dressler to say for certain whether it's a trap or not, but I suppose I'll just have to find out." He then noted, typing a few things into a keyboard attached to a still operating monitor as letters pooled across the screen. "If that is the case, then I have things that will go accordingly to the situation." Regardless of what would happen, he would be there eventually. Just walking into the alleyway would have been awkward, and dressing casually helped none.

Still, that was what he did while turning his cellphone off for the evening. The entire place was desolated, left abandoned to the point that the building itself was labeled condemned, and it was the perfect place for them to meet. With hands buried within his pockets he opened the door telekinetically as he stepped through it with an undeniable confidence in his stride. "I'm here. You said you had something you wanted to show me." He said with attention turning towards Dressler or his general direction anyway.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Birth of an Abomination (Alpha) CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorgron December 12th 2015, 10:51 am

Dressler's heart beat excitedly as he heard footsteps approaching the secluded alley. In an area like this there was little chance for contact with another, unless it was intended of course. And as the young Alpha crested the side of the alley, Dressler's arm went up in welcoming excitement, an almost childlike grin on his face. And of course Alpha was calm, cold, straight to the point. He appreciated that, straight to work, no useless chit chat. Still Dressler was very munching hoping that the young man would be showing some emotion soon.

Welcome Travis! he would almost shout, ushering him inside the alley. Yes I indeed have something to show you. As I have been lead to understand you too are a man possessed of the idea of genetic progress. THAT is what I wish to share with you today. Swiftly he make his way to the rear of the alley, pushing the dumpster sideways and lifting the sewer grate, revealing a ladder descending into the darkness of the sewer below. We'll need to travel a bit deeper I'm afraid he would offer almost as an apology, more because that meant more time before his great unveiling. follow me and we shall be there in no time. I'd love for you to fill me in on the details of your work as we go. From one geneticist to another im very curious as to how the rest of Rise is advancing our goals. Then motioning to alpha he would take on the bioluminescence of a deep sea squid and descend the ladder in to the darkness.

Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha December 15th 2015, 12:34 am

Upon catching sight of Dressler, he took notice of the almost childlike grin spread across their face. There was an almost unnerving quality about that, but then again the person delivering this smile was always not something he could consider inviting. It may have just been his own ever present paranoia keeping less than kind thoughts about his supposed ally, granted it was better to be on edge that off guard. They welcomed him almost shouting, making him wonder even more what they were planning to show him. Keeping his posture, and facial expressions well modulated, he approached them yet kept a respectable distance. ”Well you have been lead correctly.” He said with a nod, interlacing his hands behind his back, taking in every single detail of the male before him with a quick glance. They had something they wanted to show him, pertaining to his interest within genetics.

Revealed from underneath a dumpster was a sewer grate that would lead them deeper underground, a place that felt even less safe. Something about heading underground always put him on edge, it maye have been claustrophobic sewers or just the feeling that something could collapse on him. Should he be with someone that he trusted greater, that concern might have been voiced but he kept silent. They would need to travel deeper, and so he obliged with that requirement. ”Very well.” He said with a nod as they took the lead, producing an unknown luminescence from themselves as they descended deeper into the sewer, Alpha following behind them. Rather than simply climbing down, he chose to descend via telekinetically maneuvering himself through the air. It was upon settling further down that he would answer the inquiry about his own research.

”I could offer you some details on my research, but….not at the moment.I’m more interested in what it is that you have to show me.” He deflected the issue for now, playing on the simple fact that Dressler appeared excited about what he had.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorgron December 15th 2015, 1:27 am

A somewhat disappointed frown would make its way tentatively on to Dressler's face. He had been truly intrigued as to what Alpha had been doing with his research. He knew it was based in cloning from bits and pieces of information that he had received, but that was limited. Honestly his knowledge of the rest of Rise had been limited up to this point, himself functioning so far as more of an independent supporter than an involved member. Not to say that he wasn't involved in work that upheld the organization's ideals. Oh no, he had been hard at work at that. And in no time his frown twisted to a wicked grin, the thought of his work warming his very core. In one thought any disappointment had been replaced by unbridled joy and pride.

I hope that you will appreciate what you are about to see Alpha Dressler would say, almost as a warning as they twisted their way through passages and makeshift tunnels branching from the sewer. It would take all of fifteen minutes for them to eventually reach the chamber to which Dressler had been leading them. In front of the pair was a large metal door which appeared to jut out some from the brick wall of the tunnel around them. A faded white light shone through the grates of the windows on each door. Here we are Dressler would say as he would lay his hands on either of the door's handles. With a significant heave he would pull the doors open revealing a room that had the appearance of a hallway in a hospital. Medical lights hummed overhead of them as they would walk straight ahead over sickeningly white tiles. As soon as Alpha was inside Dressler would heave the great doors closed. It's a precaution you understand Dressler would explain, ensuring that the young man did not think he was trying to seal him in. The doors and outer walls of this place are lead lined to prevent remote viewing or radioactive contamination of any kind. He would then gesture towards the door at the end of the hallway. Please we're so close now. I'm anxious to see what you think.

Quickly Dressler would lead down the hallways to the door at the opposite end. This door being far less intimidating than the last, was flung open with ease. Immediately a heavy musk would pour out from the room like a thick cloud. The smell being some amalgamation of wild animal and gym locker room. Immediately inside the floor would be covered in a soft short carpeting and the lights far dimmer than the harsh medical fluorescents just outside. Inside the room were a total of about twenty vaguely square open ten by ten wooden structures. Each one was draped in a thin veil of spider silk. This along with the faded light created a dark and den-like atmosphere in which creatures could be seen in obscurity as they lurked in the shadows.

Dressler would approach one of the creatures, beckoning Alpha to follow him. Still shining with the faint bio-luminescence Dressler would create a small halo of visibility around himself. But as he approached the creature, all mystery as to what these things were vanished. The scuttling creature before Dressler had clearly once been a human female...well, multiple human females. It skittered along the ground on six spiderlike human legs, jutting out in all directions from its waist. Where its torso conjoined with the legs was a wide pouch of skin, like a bizarre version of the pouch found on a kangaroo. Above the "egg-sac" six arms. Dressler seemed to stare calmly at the poor deformed human for a few moments before it nodded its head "yes" and scuttled quickly in to one of the spidersilk structures. You're in luck Dressler would say to Alpha as he rose and turned to him. It appears we've just had a litter.

As Dressler pushing aside the spidersilk, the area within would exude the thick and unmistakable smell of fresh blood. At the center of the structure was a woman, bloated to at least three times the normal human size specifically around her waist. Below the bed where she lay was a large pool of water, its murky depths being attended by two of the creatures seen outside of the structures. Reaching in, one of the things would hand something small and squirming to Dressler. Turning Dressler would hold out his hands to Alpha revealing a creature about the size of a human infant looking something like a hybrid of human and tadpole. As its translucent skin shifted Alpha would be able to observe the creature create lungs within itself to adapt to the need to breathe air. What do you think? Dressler would ask, pride oozing from him.

Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha December 15th 2015, 2:48 am

The disappointment was palpable really, but then again that was to be expected considering what he could glean from the males reaction. They were more prone to emotion than he was, but that wasn't something that could be faulted towards them really. To see what a fellow member of Rise was doing intrigued him enough to follow, and so through the sewer he would trail behind this person. Through passages and through makeshift tunnels they wound, Alpha keeping silent as he considered what exactly it was that they were working on. Keeping his heart in a steady rhythm was a task within itself, should they have some way of ascertaining uncertainty beyond just looking at him. Time felt as if it were dragging on forever, yet eventually they ended up reaching a point that seemed to be of some manner of importance to Dressler.

There was a faded light shining through windows, suggesting there was more than expected here. Beyond a simple sewer, much like his lab was more than a basement. Not that anyone knew about that little secret, save for those with their own means of learning something about that. How one did, well he found himself wondering even now but that was something that required further thought later. What they reached was a chamber, one closed with a thick looking metal door, perhaps a little too thick for any man to hope to open. With immense exertion they forced the door open enough that they could get through. Beyond this door was a walkway with sterile white tiles much like his own home, giving him a sense of nostalgia if even for a brief moment as he looked upon them. However, stepping through the sound of the door being closed was something that caused him to turn upon his heel.

Precaution, of course. He thought to himself giving them an affirmation nod towards the note of this being nothing more than that. They would not want to have anyone messing around with their work, so working around to be sure that nothing could be done about this was rather intelligent when thought was put into this. They were so close now as Dressler said, so he would continue walking along behind as he was drawn closer to something. Through a less heavy looking door, they would walk into a musty smelling room. The smell itself was something that he could not quite place, and yet he  could not help wrinkling his nose as it found itself being bombarded with this scent. A few more steps revealed to him the fruits of Dressler's work, a creature that could only be charitably described as an abomination.

For a moment, he found himself unable to really respond to what he had seen beyond a mouth half open in shock. Just looking at it he could tell that the thing was composed of multiple people, human women to be exact. This was a creature formed by Dressler, and the pouch was something that made it's purpose all the more clear. They had become nothing more than a broodmare, if a macabre one at that.Reigning in his thoughts for a moment, he forced his mouth closed as he gave the thing another complete look over. It was when a litter had been mentioned that his apprehension grew, along with a sick curiosity that he could not control. It may have been a desire to see how these things produced young or how the young themselves looked.

Silk pushed aside, the smell of blood would rush into his face in a noxious cloud almost. Dressler reached in and removed something, a squirming creature the size of a human infant but looking different. Something about it reminded him of a tadpole, translucent skin giving him a view of them forming lungs to allow them to breathe oxygen. "Adaptation, quite the achievement you have there." He said with an approving nod, despite the disgust he felt. Lies were something that came natural, so much so that they felt like truths at times."I must admit, you have quite the....interesting set up. Would you mind telling me a little more about what you have here?" If this was something that could be made use of within his own research, to improve the current design then lying was something he could do.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorgron December 16th 2015, 9:46 pm

Dressler's grin stretched from ear to ear as he pulled his spawn in closer to himself, cradling it like an infant. He was pleased, very pleased in fact. It seemed that Alpha had liked what he saw and wanted to know more. There was a hint of apprehension in his voice but that was to be expected. He was after all in the presence of true greatness, a monstrous genetic leap forward. Awe was to be expected. I'm glad to see your interest Alpha. He would begin, the small creature still in his arms.

But as he spoke, the infant Highform would turn its black doll-like eyes to Alpha, taking in his genetic information. He would no doubt feel the mental reverb of a telepath of equal strength routing around in his mind. Though now on equal footing with Alpha, the young Highform would be as an infant in the driver's seat of a car, primed for potential but unable to capitalize and thus incapable of doing any actual mindreading.

Quickly Dressler would notice the change in the infant and would toss it back into the spawning pool. My children are curious little devils he would explain. They've yet to experience anything other than my wet-nurses so they're eager to spread their wings as it were. This was said with the pride of a father after his child has just earned straight A's or the MVP of a sporting event. It could not be more clear on his face or in his posture.
But pride would need to wait. As he rose from the pit he came to see the cost of the birth of his children. This was one of my broodmothers he would explain to Alpha as he approached the corpse on the bed. His shoulders hung low and remorse was evident in his eyes as he stared at her lifeless form. I don't take them by force, not like the others he would gesture to one of the wetnurse drones. All of my broodmothers come willingly to me. They see the cesspool that has become of the human genepool and they want to put it back in the right direction, to save the world. A warm tear would fall from Dressler's eye as he shut the woman's eyelids. She made the ultimate sacrifice to ensure the survival of her species. Then his tone would shift, clearly he was speaking to the deceased woman. Your sacrifice will not be in vain. Then he would lift her body ever so tenderly and lower it in to the spawning pool below. Feed my children, and honor her sacrifice. Immediately Dressler would remove his hands from the pool and a swarm of ravenous feasting would commence. In no time the pool was a swirl of dark red and the sounds of gnashing teeth.

Rising, Dressler would wipe his hands on his pants and resume his normal demeanor. After all, he had work to do now that Alpha knew and much to do in the way of explanation. Placing a hand on Alpha's shoulder he would guide him back out of the structure as a few more wetnurses skittered inside the shadows. This is my den, one of many. And from this place my race will emerge, The Highforms. He would then take his hand and point to a grouping of wetnurses as they disappeared into the spider silk of one of his structures. These are my wetnurse drones, created for aiding in the birth of my children. They're maternal instincts have been increased ten-fold. So not only are they ideal caregivers but in the event of an attack on this place, they will defend and protect my children with their dying breath.

Dressler would then begin to walk Alpha through the dark cavern of a room, making sure to keep Alpha close as they approached another of the structures, stopping just before his entrance. Your research has been in the fields of cloning and artificially altering genetics yes? I imagine that attempting to exert that much control over nature must result in some defects. So tell me, now that we have a moment, What exactly it is that your research entails.

Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha December 16th 2015, 10:32 pm

Pride seemed to be something that continually flowed through Dressler, growing greater with each positive comment towards his work. The work being presented to him was interesting, something that he wanted to do his own observations of but the fact that they called them his children made this complicated. As human as they presented themselves, something told him that they were more of an animal really. They would not simply allow him to toy with his precious products, though how far paternal love would go with them is the unknown really. That was when he found himself dealing with something, an unknown mind probing at his. This sensation was something that he could not quite place, but the mental barriers came up rather quickly. It took only a second for him to make notice of the fact that somehow he was dealing with that spawn of Dressler's though developing such potent telepathy at such a young age was...unprecedented.

It was within this moment that these things went from a curiosity to a threat. Either they were born with such capabilities, or they could adapt to emulate those around them. If the latter were the case, then the danger they would be to perhaps his own people would be palpable. Should he prove disatisfactory to this predator, they would likely have no issue in ripping him to pieces. "So it would seem." He said with a nod, keeping his thoughts well guarded and keeping every aspect that he could in control. Giving them a a bad impression now of all times would only lead things to become worse really, or perhaps lead him to that unwanted end now. The focus of their conversation was now this woman that had died giving birth to these strange creatures, laying dead as they were.

They came willingly, or so Dressler had said. Perhaps they wanted to die, or had some vain ideas that they wanted to improve the human race. That they would do something for the future of their race, but that left him wondering how they would do so. Whether her death ensured humanities survival or it's death at the newest breed was to be seen, however should his assumptions about Dressler be correct that may have not been the case. Their short emotional display about the dead female was an unexpected thing, but then again he could never be sure about what Dressler was all about. As they were finished mourning, the woman was fed to a pool of Dressler's young, turning the liquid into a murky depth of blood for a moment.  This seemed like just one of many dens really, meaning that there were maybe even more of these young across the country.

"Quite the work you have here." He noted with an approving nod, hands burying themselves within his pockets as he made sure to walk a respectable distance behind Dressler. They approached what looked to be the entrance of another room, something that would likely hold more secrets. Things turned towards his own research, which he did promise some information about before. "Cloning is a term that does what I do so little justice. Creating perfect genetic copies of myself would get me nowhere, and in all honesty just reeks of misguided vanity." Having someone compare his own work to cloning always managed to annoy him. "Every subject I've created so far would better be described as my progeny, my children if you would. Before the project had fallen into my hands, well the test subjects had been riddled with many defects. Aggressive cancerous mutations, sudden fatal blood clots and various other maladies all before they even took their first breaths. You could say I was the first viable specimen, the beginning of this new race." Something about explaining his people always got him so verbose.  

"I took the original formula and improved on it, greatly decreasing the defects that came with what was being done. Those before were doing subpar, so I took the work out of their hands before they could potentially ruin it further. My research however, had originally been the foolish pursuit of perfection, but mine is simply improvement. As of late i've found something that would fill in many blanks that have been present within my work, so I'm hoping to produce something very soon."  Soon enough,though it was something that he needed to work over first.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorgron December 26th 2015, 11:48 pm

A grim smile would twist from ear to ear on Dressler's face. His eyes becoming those of a predator, assured that his prey would soon be his. And the more that Alpha spoke the more the excitement built within Dressler. He would wait of course, for Alpha to finish his explanation before speaking up. Splendid he would speak with the impression of an ecstatic host. And I meant know insult by calling it cloning, think of it as my shorthand for referring to your work. But then I had no idea that you were yourself a result of such work. Truly fascinating. With this he would put a hand to Alpha's back and the other to the spidersilk that shrouded the entrance.

You say you're looking to produce something soon? Well what i have behind this curtain I believe to be the answer to your search for improvement. He would then pause, opening the curtain ever so slightly, revealing a hint of smooth pale skin. You aren't by any chance sterile are you? I know that genetic duplication and artificial breeding often produce powerful yet sterile offspring. He would think on this a moment before shaking his head, confirming something to himself. Nevermind that I asked, we can work around that. Regardless, I give to you what I believe to be the answer to what you seek.

Throwing the silk shroud aside Dressler would reveal a beautiful woman, probably in her late twenties or early thirties. Her complexion was pale and fair and her skin soft like an infant's underneath a short white dress. Her green eyes peeking out from dirty blonde hair. Clearly she had not undergone the genetic tamperings of the previous broodmother which Alpha had been shown thought he rest of the environment was the same.

Anna the woman would immediately perk up, twirling a lock of hair around her finger as her eyes locked to Dressler. I would like you to meet Alpha dear. She would then rise, hips swaying as she walked towards the man before lightly extending a hand. Hello Alpha she would speak in a sweet voice. Its nice to meet you. Dressler's hands would then move to Alpha's shoulders, gently massaging them as his mouth crept close to Alpha's ear. She is my gift to you Alpha and our gift to the world. You struggle through your test tube children and the genetic defects from attempting to micromanage the process of birth. But here, in her womb, lies the answer to your improved race. Forgo your control, your tests and experiments and leave the creation of the prefect race to a perfect for of genetic recombination. The infant born will be yours to do with as you please and my abilities will be at your disposal to mold the child as you please. Dressler would then lightly push Alpha in the direction of the woman, clearly awaiting the man's word. Think of this as a treaty between the two of us, a child of true genetic brilliance.

Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha December 27th 2015, 1:48 am

Dressler continued to show positive responses towards his explanation about his research, though he found himself wondering their interest within all of this. As much as one could say they were all for evolution, that also entailed survival of the fittest and to an extent a desire for personal gain as any creature remotely related to humanity would have. People tended to assume producing offspring in test tubes meant cloning, so he could easily forgive that kind of mistake and in fact that was already behind him. His mind found itself busy trying to figure out what it was that Dressler wanted to show him in this place, as there was likely something to be shown. Eventually he found himself being lead to what looked like a curtain, something that would likely reveal this thing that Dressler wanted to reveal. Whatever it was, he kept his expectations tempered for the worse.

Granted, the worst was always something that he always expected, which helped prevent excessive shock. A slight adjustment of the curtain was enough to reveal what appeared to be pale flesh, suggesting that at the very least it was a someone behind the curtain. That helped him when it came down to figuring out what was behind it, but he would hold the assumptions until Dressler revealed it fully. A question came about his own fertility, which was to be expected considering how he performed his work, as a good portion of his own offspring were indeed infertile. That was a problem however that he would soon put an end to, but that was likely not of interest. His own fertility likely played a part within things, since it was important enough for Dressler to ask about. Before he could really answer, Dressler brushed that off as he threw the curtain open to reveal the person behind it.

A woman to be exact and visually one could say they were appealing. Alpha couldn't deny that, but that made him wonder what exactly Dressler planned to do, if his assumption about this was correct. They were in their twenties, potentially even early thirties, though he couldn't quite tell. She looked to Dressler with an expression that was difficult to read before standing up, walking towards him and extending a hand. All things became clear with this small, seemingly insignificant gesture of what Dressler and likely this woman expected of him. It was unexpected, but not really off the table. Alpha had considered such a means, but the risks themselves with your average human was more than anything a risk he wasn't sure he wanted to take then. The hand on his shoulder felt more like one pushing him forward than one applying the minute pressure it was.

Something about this woman wasn't human and yet at the same time she wasn't like those creatures that were scuttling around in the muck back there. As for his own fertility, well Alpha was quite fertile despite the state of his kind but that was another issue for another time. A child that he could mold as he saw fit, even an idiot could see the value within that, leaving him with even less of a choice. Given the proverbial push forward, he had his response. "It's nice to meet you as well." He said with a nod, extending a hand to meet the one extended towards him. Something about this always had a certain air about it that left him on edge. Still, what he stood to gain far outweighed anything that he could lose in the moment, if there was anything to lose.

--
Fade to black...i'd put more but Chelle would kick my ass
--

So the deed had been done, awkward as that may have been for Alpha. "That was the second strangest experience in my life." He muttered to himself with a sigh, running a few fingers through his hair giving the female only a passing mental regard. Luckily Dressler was not one to watch, so that made all of this less awkward, but then again things were as they were. Once everything was done and he made sure his clothes were back in their proper places, he sought out Dressler. "The deed is done." He noted with a slight smirk burying his hands into his pockets wondering from here where Dressler wanted to take things.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorgron December 27th 2015, 11:32 pm

Seeing that Alpha would accept the offer, it took little time for Dressler to vacate the shrouded structure. He had no interest of course in watching to beings copulate and besides, he could use the time to attend to other needs within the den. As it was, he had desired some time with his newest children to determine their viability and so that would be how he would utilize the time.

Walking over to the spawning pool from which they had previously left, Dressler would part the silken shroud and enter in to room still roiling with feeding Highforms. The sight brought joy to Dressler's heart as he looked upon their frenzy. Each of his new children was voracious with hunger and killer instinct. Their feeding frenzy was as a masterpiece to him, a masterpiece unfortunately that ended much too soon. It seemed the young Highforms were efficient as well as ravenous, clearing all signs of the former broodmother within minutes. However, it seemed that not all was well within the pool.

Affixing his eyes to the surface of the water where a young crustacean-like Highform floated limply. It's tiny legs struggling to move as it had clearly been injured in the frenzy. The poor thing, clearly it was no longer a worthy daughter of Dressler and since none of his progeny were dealing with the degenerate it seemed that he would have to. Reaching in to the pool he would calmly scoop up the struggling creature. Rising to his feet he would lift the small creature above his head with one hand. His mouth would open in to a twisted maw snapping hard around the poor creature. And as swiftly as he had swallowed the defective Highform he heard the voice of his company within the den. It seemed that the deed had been done and it was time for Dressler to do his part.

Leaving his current structure, Dressler woudl hurry over to Alpha as he emerged from the silk drapings. Excellent he would say ecstatically, slapping a friendly hand down on Alpha's shoulder. Let us see what we can do about this progeny of yours shall we? Without hesitation he would move into the shrouded room and look to Anna, still sprawled out on the bed. Reaching to her stomach Dressler would rip a tear in her dress around her mid-section and place his hand gently on her stomach. Now for the fun part he'd chuckle to Alpha. An almost invisible clear liquid would ooze out from Dressler's hand and begin to permeate the woman's stomach. This is going to feel odd, please refrain from screamin However he did not give her a chance to comply. Taking his free left hand he would forcibly cover her mouth, pushing her head hard against the bed. Startled grunts would squeak from within her throat as she thrashed on the bed. You're going to make this worse on yourself. I said SILENCE! All in an instant Dressler's hand sunk past the flesh of her mid-section and in to her stomach. Anna's cries became that of all out panic as Dressler's arm visibly strained to press her hard against the bed, preventing her struggle.

Seeming completely unfazed by the situation at hand he would once more turn to Alpha, the woman still struggling to grasp what was happening to her. So tell me Alpha, what do you want from this daughter of yours?

Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha January 7th 2016, 12:28 pm

Forgetting was not always something Alpha found easy to do, but managing to put something within the back of his mind tended to be easier. With what was required to be done finished, well now he wasn't so sure what he had to do next. Dressler seemed to know so he could go off of that, whatever that something was anyway. As always Dressler seemed to have an ecstatic attitude about him, something that more than anything was slightly unsettling considering the world they had crafted out of the sight of man. The concept of survival of the fittest was strong here, something that he could not shake even now. The hand slapped him on the shoulder, likely a friendly gesture but one that shocked him out of his thought nonetheless. Talk was already being made about his progeny, making him wonder more than anything what they had in mind in regards to the thing he had likely created.

He hadn't really delved into the idea of breeding quite yet, especially with someone that was likely human. So many things were needed to be considered, mostly to ensure that the results weren't horribly distorted. There were things that required consideration, but then again maybe someone with Dressler's abilities could get around those. Not that he knew too much about what they could do, but there was always a chance to learn about them eventually. With eyes following Dressler, he wondered more than anything what they had planned next. It obviously involved the woman herself, though all questions were answered when he began to ooze an odd liquid from his hand into the woman's stomach as if the two had begun to fuse almost. His expression could not hide the surprise completely, but the expression itself was subdued enough.

Obviously this procedure was painful as the woman seemed to thrash about, only held in place by Dressler in a rather rough fashion. All in all it was an unnerving display, but he kept this distaste to himself as the good doctor went about their business. From what he could ascertain the child was a female, making him wonder more than anything how it had developed so quickly naturally. Perhaps that was just the nature of things, or perhaps Dressler was twisting them to be female. His input was seemingly more important at this point, but what exactly he wanted from them was difficult to say. Were they asking for physical characteristics or their abilities? There were so many questions that came along after the one that they asked him, leaving Alpha at a slight loss for an answer. His mind ran over and over for something, until he decided finally just to give what he thought best.

"I'll have to admit, that question is a little vague for my taste." In all truths it was but he could try to give an answer nonetheless. "I suppose what I would want in this daughter you're offering me is...well better than what I have I suppose. Survival of the fittest, that is the law of nature so I suppose make them the fittest possible. You are after all dealing with whatever DNA I have given, and well perhaps you could give them something that extends beyond mental power." His children, while powerful psionics in their own right but to increase their physical capabilities would have been even better. Perhaps this was something that Dressler could do, an improvement within the next generation.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorgron January 25th 2016, 8:33 pm

The look on Alpha's face, was it...shock? Oh yes he recognized the look well, even through the subdued facade of his test tube baby of a colleague. He'd seen that expression on so many before, always in displays of power or what some called cruelty. Dressler had to admit that he'd come to like the expression. It further asserted his beliefs for his own masterful stance above the beings of this world. He held the power in his hands to force necessary change on this dying world, Alpha was simply confirming that now.

Vague? Dressler would inquire through clenched teeth, the muscles in his left arm bulging against the strain they were exerting on the woman's head. Her face began to turn red as her attention shifted from her violated midsection to the abyssal pressure threatening to crush her skull. One of her hands came to clasp around Dressler's forearm, the other balled up a fist and landed squarely against his elbow. He never even flinched, the thud of her fist sounding like it had hit concrete as she continued her assault. All the while Dressler's gaze remained locked with Alpha's. My proposition was not vague. Do you realize that I hold the very key to creation in my hand as we speak? Raw untapped potential, an untouched slab of marble and I the sculptor to reveal any form I wish. You could have anything from this child, anything. I was not vague Mr. Masters, you were short-sighted. With that Dressler's right forearm would visibly tense and squelch would be heard from within the woman, a sickening crack that set her body rigid, her eyes frozen in a silent scream. Ah but i understand your desire Alpha, to improve upon yourself, possess something greater. This, I can do for you.

His eyes would move from Alpha to the woman as his body untensed, his left hand removed from the woman's face. Her form however did not budge, all of her was locked in a primal scream of agony, a large red indent graced her face where Dressler's hand had been. And with that freed hand he plunged into her stomach, the strange clear substance molding their flesh together as one. And now like a master pianist performing at a symphony he went to work, hands working at unseen machinations within the woman. His mind was no longer in the world put within the minute details of raw genetics, his abilities allowing his to pull apart and rearrange as he saw fit. Alpha wanted a physical being, one possessed of more than just psionics like himself and his progeny. He would deliver on his request.

Minute after minute stretched on until it seemed that something had changed. Dressler's movements became more frantic, sweat dripping from his brow from the concentration. Then once more his arms would tense and plunge deeper, through the abdomen and clearly towards the spine. As though tracing the soft leg of a beautiful woman, his hands glided over her spinal column, the right hand reaching the base of her spine while the other traced upwards through the neck, face and finally into her cranium. All at once the rigormortis like state of her body broke and she collapsed limp on the table.

Removing his hands Dressler would wipe his brow, strain clearly relieving on his face. Satisfied he'd turn to Alpha again, a heave in his breath. Watch her a moment Alpha, witness the birth of your daughter.

Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha January 28th 2016, 9:50 pm

Dressler's response was not exactly expected but then again he had a way to surprise Alpha. Perhaps it was their negative reaction to his statement that their question was vague, followed by slinging an insult in his direction as true as it likely would be. While he could have responded negatively to the male, but then again that would get him nothing. If they wanted to think that way of him, then they would be free to think that. They would come to an understanding regardless, so that was all that mattered in the long run of things. In the end he would be gaining something of immense value, so taking a few ill meant words was something that he could deal with. So Dressler would continue to work, much like a masterful craftsman turning mundane clay into something else. An unseen alchemy twisting genetic material in way that very few could hope to.

If he could take control of such an ability, the work that could be done with it. However, considering the one that held it, well that left him with a slight dilemma but one that in time he could probably deal with. Regardless, he watched with bated breath, examining every single part of the process as if it would give some insight into what was going on. Soon enough things would finish themselves. His eyes would fall upon the woman, anticipating the birth that he spoke of.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top