The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Future-Shock: Machina ex Dei I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Future-Shock: Machina ex Dei I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Future-Shock: Machina ex Dei I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Future-Shock: Machina ex Dei I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Future-Shock: Machina ex Dei I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Future-Shock: Machina ex Dei I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Future-Shock: Machina ex Dei I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Future-Shock: Machina ex Dei I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Future-Shock: Machina ex Dei I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Future-Shock: Machina ex Dei I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Future-Shock: Machina ex Dei I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Future-Shock: Machina ex Dei I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Future-Shock: Machina ex Dei I_vote_lcapFuture-Shock: Machina ex Dei I_voting_barFuture-Shock: Machina ex Dei I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Future-Shock: Machina ex Dei I_vote_lcapFuture-Shock: Machina ex Dei I_voting_barFuture-Shock: Machina ex Dei I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Future-Shock: Machina ex Dei

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Future-Shock: Machina ex Dei Empty Future-Shock: Machina ex Dei

Post by Humanity December 5th 2015, 10:03 pm

Perhaps the only two that made any sense in this compilation of champions were the two transported here, to the European nations and Asia. Here, there was a very strong and prominant pressence, though the world probably seemed much different than before. With a snap and a crack the lightning barreled towards the earth, piercing through clouds and crashing onto the lush green ground, soil as the wind whispered and the rain poured down. Unlike the other areas of the world, the storm was not harsh here. It was almost tranquil in it's own right. Though now, there was the fact that two people of the past were now standing there, likely lost and confused.

Ryan pulled from his social call, and the once-robotic whom was now known as Quinn. Pulled out of their own time and dragged into the marvelous nature of the future. The storm clouds imploded in on themselves, and seemed to vanish into thin air. With the disappated storm, and the rain faded, the champions could freely see the world around them. Trees stood tall and proud with small sheens of bright blue and deep purple light seemed to fire up them occassionally, the foliage greens seeming to be slightly coated by a beautiful dancing water light effect. The grass was as soft as cotton balls and the air smelled like a faint, fruity perfume.

A stream trickled down with the stereotypical noises of nature, birds chirping and flying overhead, little lights and grey scaled feet. The slight hum and warmth of the area could be felt, though it was nothing overbearing for the recent arrivals. Ryan and Quinn were out here, in the middle of a field in the shadow of a tree. Bees continues about their business, collecting the necter from nearby flowers that seemed to have an unnatural sheen to them. This place was perfect...almost too perfect. Off in the distance a large conglomeration of structures could be seen, seven spires like claws sticing from the earth and enclosing over their prey, the only sing of civilized life.

(Welcome to The Future. Any questions feel free to contact me on Skype (Zell Atterrius. The Fallout Cosplay) or PM me. I can answer whatever questions you may have. I will be posting a world narration after each round. Go ahead and feel free to explore.)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

Future-Shock: Machina ex Dei Humani11
Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "If you can call me a hero...the next shot's on you."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 716
Job : The Villain
Humor : I used to be the dragon king, but then I took a can of plot bullshit to the knee. I'm just waiting for my powers to "miraculously" come back now.
Registration date : 2014-01-19

Back to top Go down

Future-Shock: Machina ex Dei Empty Re: Future-Shock: Machina ex Dei

Post by Jordan Reynolds December 5th 2015, 10:18 pm

Ripped from his own time, Ryan was hurled through places that he likely should not be thrown through in the first place. Within a matter of seconds, everything had changed to something else entirely. Rather than an urban jungle, things appeared to be a quite literal jungle. Something about the place felt strange and for a moment Ryan found himself unable to really figure out where he was. one minute he was talking to Jordan, then everything changed within a matter of seconds. As soon as they appeared, the rain would subside as Ryan looked around quickly once again. "This isn't supposed to happen. No, usually people die when they get hit by lightning." He muttered to himself running a few fingers along the bark of one of the trees forming the dense forest around them.

A sweet scent flowed through the air, something that didn't quite make sense considering the times that he had been in a forest before. It reminded him of those sweet smelling sprays that girls tended to spray on themselves, though a little less flowery and a little sweeter. The natural beauty itself was something to behold, and yet something within the distance looked kinda off. Narrowing hazel eyes, he looked around before walking forward a few steps with his attention focused upon what appeared to be some manner of civilization. The idea that there were people nearby was nice, maybe a chance to find out what was going on. "That looks pretty nice, maybe someone's there. Might be able to give me a ride too." As Ryan as usual, he would make his way onwards towards this city in the distance.

"I wonder if there are any burger joints around here. Jordan owed me a burger before I got beamed away, and this is just lame." He muttered to himself with one idea in mind.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 1031
Humor : [14:27:18] Danny The Sphinx : So, with wealth 2 you get a spoon and then at wealth 3 the spoon can swallow people's souls, and then at 4 it creates blackholes and then at 5 it ends all existence
Registration date : 2011-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn December 6th 2015, 6:46 pm

Quinn blinks a few times, looking around the garden she had suddenly found herself, wondering how exactly she got from just outside of the small motel she was staying out to being in the middle of trees and flowers. Looking down at her hands, Quinn flexes them a few times, not sure how she hadn't taken any damage from being struck by a bolt of lightning. Tilting her head to one side in confusion, she looks around for a way back to the motel, not happy about being spirited away like that without even being able to tell Mindy what was happening. A speck of light catches her attention, revealing itself to be a reflection from off of one of the giant buildings in the distance when she turned to see what it was. Quinn frowns, not knowing of any city that looks like that near where she was staying. It was then that she noticed the other person there in the garden with her.

Well, noticed was a rather generous term, the only reason Quinn even knew he was there was because he was talking to himself. That or he had a friend who was completely invisible, one never could tell with how the world was nowadays. Of course, the other person hadn't seemed to notice Quinn, though she wasn't exactly making any effort to hide herself. He was, of course, wandering off towards the city, like he knew where he was going, so Quinn decided to take a chance on him, hoping that he was from around these here parts.

"Hello? Do you know where I am? I seem to be lost." Quinn firmly pushed the thought that he could be the person who spirited her away out of her mind, figuring that she would deal with that bridge when she went to cross it and not a moment before.
Quinn
Quinn
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2015-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds December 9th 2015, 4:30 pm

In his wandering towards the unknown city in the distance, Ryan found himself being stopped by someone he didn't know. Some girl from the look of it, but what they were doing here was not exactly known either. they seemed friendly enough anyway, so he probably wasn't going to get attacked by them or anything like that. Well, that was the hope anyway so he may as well been crossing his fingers. "Ummmm....no. I don't know where you are...I don't even know where I am." He admitted with a shrug, turning to the unknown female before looking around as if he could gleam some understanding of where they were. Honestly he just thought they were in the rain forest or something along those lines, which made sense considering that....those things existed and in a world of metahumans strange technological cities were not all that impossible.

Ryan wasn't one too be too surprised anymore by things, or even to assume what would normally be off the wall. "I was thinking that weird city place could help....maybe. I mean rainforest cities are a little weird, but meh." He said with a shrug before continuing his walk. He should get there eventually...maybe.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : [14:27:18] Danny The Sphinx : So, with wealth 2 you get a spoon and then at wealth 3 the spoon can swallow people's souls, and then at 4 it creates blackholes and then at 5 it ends all existence

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn December 10th 2015, 4:49 am

Quinn was kinda sad that the nice person wasn't very helpful, but at least he was nice! That was better then a lot of reactions she had been getting lately. She still gives the nice man a smile, cause he deserves it. "It is okay, I am sure we can find someone who will tell us where we are." Quinn then realized just how rude she was being, not even telling the other person her name. She read that telling people your name is what you did when you first met someone new. "I am very sorry, I did not tell you my name. I am Quinn, it is very nice to meet you."

Now that it was out of the way, Quinn started following the other person, figuring that they knew what they were doing in going towards the city. Of course, that didn't mean that she was silent. "What do you mean by rain-forest cities are weird?"
Quinn
Quinn
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell December 12th 2015, 12:09 am

Approaching the large constructs in the vast distance, one could be quite certain that this place was very far from normal. Though eventually when they approached they would reach a rather unmistakable energy source, one that would actually hurt if they collided with it. Sadly the force was invisible, so collision was likely. Once someone collided, however, it would become suddenly a beige orange colored and a light hum of energy with an almost familiar glow. The little clicks and chirps could be heard from the other side, though at this rate that meant all of nothing to either of them.

In the distance what sounded like footsteps could be heard on the other side...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Future-Shock: Machina ex Dei Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds December 12th 2015, 12:55 am

"Oh...um...hi Quinn. My names Ryan." He said, unsure what to feel about someone suddenly giving him their name, though it sounded like they were trying to be polite. It was something that he could respect, so the least he could do was respond with his own name. It was then that she asked about rainforest cities, as they walked along. As soon as he opened his mouth to answer that question, Ryan found himself being propelled backwards painfully. The shock itself was unexpected, sending his nervous system to hell as he hit the ground much like a brick. It was a pain that felt like his ribs had been broken. For a second breathing became difficult, but eventually he drew a breath in before pulling to his feet with the pain still present.

"What the hell?" He cursed under his breath with a growl, rubbing his chest which was largely very sore. That was when he took notice of his nose bleeding, at least until that irony taste reached his lips and his tongue. That was when he also took notice of the orange barrier that had formed when he ran into it, looking to Quinn with a raised brown. "Well it looks like we found ourselves a barrier. Guess that means....either this is some kind of weird science facility or some kind of villains lair." He muttered drawing a little water from the area around him, plants and even the moist air itself. Something about this place was rather useful when using his powers, made it easy to get ammo. Maybe enough to break through this barrier should they need to, unless it could withstand the pressure of all of the water within this forest.

That was when the sound of footsteps could be heard within the distance, ones that were pretty loud. Hazel eyes darted around as he looked for the source of this sound, instinctively drawing more water, some from larger trees as they shriveled up into dried husks from the sudden ripping of moisture from them. "If it's either of those places, well that might be some kind of guardian." Water rapidly would twist and mold into large humanoid goldems of ice with massive fists, composed of rather durable ice that should be able to take blows should they be required to. He wasn't sure if he would need to protect Quinn, but that may need to happen if anything attacked.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn December 12th 2015, 9:16 am

Quinn was just happily following along behind Ryan as she stopped to check something out before moving a little faster to catch back up. Well, that is until Ryan ran into the visible barrier. Quinn blinks twice as Ryan was sent flying past her, turning back to look at him, wondering if he was okay. She tilts her head to one side. "Are you okay? Do you need some assistance?" Of course, seeing that he managed to get back to his feet, she figured that he had it under control and turned to look at the barrier that was shifting into an orange color. She frowns slightly, wondering why it seems so familiar. Of course, without any real proof Quinn wasn't ready to say anything. She was, however, very tempted to reach out and poke the barrier, to see if she would also get shocked.

She starts to reach out to do just that, giving into the urge when the sound of footsteps can be heard. Pulling her hand back, she turns to look towards where the sound was coming from, wondering if they could make more friends. Quinn glances at the newly created ice golems and complains a little. "What if they see those and think we are not friendly? It could set us off to a bad start." Of course, that doesn't mean she wasn't ready to move out of the way just in case.
Quinn
Quinn
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell December 13th 2015, 9:05 pm

"For the lassst time you infernal creature!" A deep voice bellowed as things began to shift in the loud rustling of leaves and the loud snapping of branches. The noises of disrupted nature were all about them as whatever "guardian" seemed to grumble and bellow. The voice itself sounded to be deeper than any human's had ever been, and the snapping noises coming from such a height made it quite clear that whatever this thing was... it wasn't Tiny Tim. "If ever you control your tortured soul young Austyn, turn your back upon this place. These lands belong to The Progenitor and the Sisters of Machina and Arcana." The creature said before stepping forward. The sight was interesting to be sure, if not slightly horrific.

The creature was human from the waist up, metallic plating revealed to be coating over a type of meshy flesh, three sets of eyes lining the sides of his head as his nose seemed to vanish into slight slits, his mouth elongating down just a bit to curve in an inhuman like arrow shape, thin, needle like fans in his mechanical mouth. The small slit to the spider-like eyes was uncharacteristic, but not at all the most surprising feature. You see the strange head, but human torso seemed to feed into this large arachnid like body with eight appendages to support a bulbous body with a scorpion tail curling around beneath it. The appendages were all armed with a natural chitin tip, metallic materials quite present and energy patterns crawling up in a form of techno-scarring. The man himself was easily the size of one a golem, though his lower, spider half was easily three times his own size. As he emerges his cloaking device seemed to fade, and a long, black and silver appendages moved through the barrier, the creatures six eyes opening wide.

"What? No... it cannot be." The creature said before hastening his movements, the spider-like body giving him rather explosive and impressive speed for a thing his size. Quickly it lowered it's humanoid body to the ground and looked over Quinn and Ryan, as if it were looking at ghosts. "You...both of you... How? I trust that neither of you are hurt!? Come, come into the barrier, it is dangerous out there! Quickly now, lest The Progenitor believe I have failed and send others." The creature insisted as his tail shot into the ground behind the barrier. Bracing himself with his tail and his spider-like arms he was able to use his body as a cover, allowing Ryan and Quinn to pass through.

Future-Shock: Machina ex Dei Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds December 14th 2015, 2:22 am

Quinn stated their reservations against him creating the guardians, but then again something told him that he would need it. However, well something appeared with a booming voice that made him get even more on the defense. A horrific creature from beyond the veil of the barrier looking upon him with a scary visage. His golems would take on a defensive stance, seemingly ready to defend their master should this thing try to attack them. What made this even more strange was that they mentioned Austyn, his brother of all things within this whole encounter. "Progenitor? Who the hell is that?" Ryan asked with a genuinely curious tone, raising a single brow as he tried to understand who this person was talking about, along with trying to care. Something about them screamed that he shouldn't trust them, but it may have been just how they looked anyway.

Within a matter of moments they changed from seemingly being threatening being surprised about something. Looking to Quinn confused, he sighed. "I....am really confused by what's going on right now." He noted wondering if she would know anything about this situation as the person seemed to even be worried about them. It was all in all weird really, but then again he had dealt with weird things like this before. Suddenly they were even opening the barrier for them to get through, making all of this even more confusing really.Blinking, he considered the person/thing before him and debated whether he could trust this guy. Well if they proved to be dangerous, well his golems could kick their ass anyway. "I....um....okay. Just don't try anything funny." Ryan said with a slight glare before stepping into the barrier.

"So....um where are we anyway? Could you give me a lift back to LA, because.....I really don't like this rainforest as lovely as it is."
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn December 14th 2015, 2:02 pm

Oh, so they were friendly! That was the first thought that passed through Quinn's head the moment the giant weird human spider robot thing actually spoke to them. She didn't gloat though, it was unbecoming of her. Well, she didn't gloat out loud, but Ryan couldn't read minds...maybe. Returning back to the giant weird human spider robot thing, Quinn stares at it, still wondering what it is exactly, since it clearly wasn't natural as far as she knows. It was nice enough to give them a hole in the shield to go through, inviting them into it before Progenitor gets mad at it for failing.

Seeing that Ryan was accepting the offer to go through the hole in the shield, she followed her new friend through. "Come on Ryan, it is an adventure! Who knows when we will be able to explore like this again?" Quinn gives the creature a smile as she goes through the shield, not put off by how it looks. "Thank you for letting us through." With her thanks being said, Quinn turns back to looking at the shield, really wanting to touch it still, but after giving it a good long look finally decides against it and goes back to checking out the newest member of their little band of awesomeness.
Quinn
Quinn
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity December 17th 2015, 10:58 pm

The initial reactions to him were ones he hadn't paid much attention to, though he couldn't help but notice the severe difference between the two. It left the creature to ponder how exactly it was that his father cared so much for two such entirely different people with two entirely different personalities. There was no metaphorical M.O or reason to why he liked both of these people, why he was willing to do what he had done for them in his time. Though the mysteries of his father were his father's, and thus the poor machinasapien was left to only wander and look on at their antics with a bemused smile. Though when Ryan said about L.A the creature's expression grew dire and immediately it had wished it had not heard what it had.

"An adventure!? I think not! " The creature quickly corrected Quinn, though while his sudden change of disposition was slightly alarming, it was quite clear that the creature was concerned for them, or that there were perhaps dangers that they were not aware of. The creature returned Ryan's glare with one of its own and then returned to Quinn's statement. "This is quite serious I'm afraid. I do not know what brought you two here...but however you've got to return at once! No doubt The Progenitor knows you're already here, and there's no knowing what he would do." The creature said as it looked about suspiciously, knowing full well that it's life would be forfeit should The Progenitor look through the feeds of his brain.

"You've traversed time...We need to get you back somehow, and without The Progenitor or the Princesses figuring out....Unless....No.... Arcana knows." The creature said as he looked to Quinn and then Ryan, still some resentment as he looked to the intellectually inferior male. Then he turned his head slightly, as if he heard something and partially turned to hear it better.

"Forget as I've said...an adventure it is. Lead on. You, boy; keep yourself as warm as possible and do not use your powers. The last thing we need is you making it easier for them to find you." It snipped before letting out a little chittering hiss as it's eyes narrowed and began to search the area, danger obviously in the immediate area. "Quickly now, lead on."

Spoiler:

Future-Shock: Machina ex Dei Humani11
Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "If you can call me a hero...the next shot's on you."

Number of posts : 716
Job : The Villain
Humor : I used to be the dragon king, but then I took a can of plot bullshit to the knee. I'm just waiting for my powers to "miraculously" come back now.
Registration date : 2014-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds December 18th 2015, 1:13 am

Wording their sudden displacement as an adventure was something that put Ryan at ease more than one would expect reallv. This played into his more childish nature, or at the very least it made him more likely to comply with whatever it was the spider/scorpion thing would want. However, their unknown guide seemed against the idea that this was an adventure, which almost instantly sucked the fun out of this whole thing. Not that there was much fun in there to begin with. However, the thing was concerned for them, for whatever reason Ryan couldn't fathom. Usually hideous monstrosities tended to want to kill him, rather than try to protect him from people that would want to kill him. "There you go again about this Progenitor guy. Who is he exactly?" Ryan asked, now more curious than ever before about the identity of the person they were supposed to be afraid.

Then came the whammy that made his own question seem all the more unimportant, as time travel was thrown into the equation. Apparently they had been somehow thrown into the future, unless this was somehow an unknown past that he had no idea about. Which would have made a great premise for a sci fi show, but right now he did not quite care about that.This left him thinking to himself about what that meant for him as well as...well his friends really. Where was Silus, Cale or Matt in this new unknown world that he had been somehow thrown into. Something told him that 2/3 were dead, and Silus wasn't in his mind only because they didn't seem like the type to just die. If anything, Silus would likely be somewhere doing their own things, which sounded awesome no matter how many times he thought about it.

Ryan really didn't catch onto the dislike that was being directed towards him. He rarely even sensed negativity towards him, unless of course it was so outright that only an absolute idiot would miss it. For the moment he wanted to find a way to get to his own time, Making himself warmer was something that did not seem possible, but he could try really. "Don't use powers, got it." He nodded letting the ice golems fade away into nothing rather quickly. "Erm...lead on? Alright then." Ryan noted with a shrug, looking to Quinn. "I have no idea where to go really, so I guess we just...wander aimlessly." Not one to stand around in a dystopian future, he made his move that being just sorta walking onwards. There had to be something that they could find.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn December 18th 2015, 4:31 pm

Quinn was excited for all of five seconds, then reality came crashing down when the creature quickly told them that they couldn't go on an adventure and explore the area around them. "But I like adventures..." She sounded really down when she said that, pouting slightly at getting told that she couldn't do what she wanted to. Of course, she was already planning on how to get away, Quinn wasn't a renegade for nothing after all. "Yes, I would also like to know who Progenitor is." Seeing as how scared the creature was of him, he sounded like a jerk who needed a punch to the face. Quinn makes a mental promise to punch him should she meet him during their not adventure.

"We traveled through time? I wonder what future me is doing." Quinn ponders on this while the creature kept talking, locking onto Ryan as a follow target so she doesn't get left behind should they start to go off somewhere, mainly because he seemed like the slower one so she wouldn't worry about losing him. Quinn finally came back when the creature said that they could go on an adventure, a smile lighting up her face at the mention. Quinn pulls at Ryan's shirt, getting his attention. "We should head for the rain forest city that you mentioned before, it might have interesting stuff in it to see in our adventure!"

Of course, Quinn follows Ryan whichever way he decided to go, but turns to the creature that decided to join them. "Oh, who are the princesses or that Arcana person. Are they interesting?" Quinn shows no fear of the people that were clearly scary, both from a lack of information and the fact that she was completely confident in the fact that she could handle whatever popped up and attacked them.
Quinn
Quinn
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Kronos December 25th 2015, 12:10 am

So they were headed towards the rainforest city? That was not very good, though the mecha-man quickly began securing connections and trying to circumvent the firewalls placed by The Progenitor, hoping to get in contact with someone that could help them, someone loyal enough to their father, but smart enough to understand why something needed to be done. Especially before The Progenitor got his hand on them. Of course that was the question of the hour, both of them. They asked about what exactly, or rather whom exactly The Progenitor was. The mecha creature couldn't very well out and tell them. He feared for the worst case scenario where they would demand to meet him. The creature also contemplated simply ignoring them, however that was far from reasonable.

"He'sss well... It.... The Progenitorl; it's the father of the change. It'sss the reason humanity has survived and even thrived. The Progenitor is the creator of our race...the Machina-sapien. When the world was struck by The Blight, a human who was the greatest mind in robotics was able to merge both man and machine. In doing so, they managed to create something that was able to survive The Blight. When he saved us all many of us began to worship him and called him a God. He immediately rebuked us, and only three had ever held the right to call him father. So we gave it the name "Progenitor". As it was befitting of his role and his status." The creature explained, not at all shocked they were more interested in The Progenitor than they were in him. For the love of gravy they didn't even know his name yet. They didn't bother to ask honestly, though it didn't bother him. He knew them, and that was all that mattered.

"You ask too many questions little one. Your father taught you well." He said to Quinn with a little chuckle, quite fond of the concept that she had a different father than he. Despite both of their strong connections to the same entity...their fathers were quite different....even different for an adoption. Quickly the creature picked up on someone willing to assist them, though it was perhaps too late as the entire woods around them began to bend, funneling as the flora danced out of the way, parting until trees wrapped all around them. Quickly the branches began to weave in and out of one and other, forming a large tunnel like construct. The wood-work botanical tunnel lead out to a small distance and there stood a rather strange looking robotic creature.

With the snap of it's fingers, branches fired out and wrapped up the large spider-centurion and began to lift it off the ground slightly, preventing it from moving or gaining momentum. The grass parted gently as he stepped, as if the grass itself were trying to avoid being stomped upon, the light shined down as the robot stood there, scanning over Ryan and Quinn.

Future-Shock: Machina ex Dei Kidkha10
Kid Kronos
Kid Kronos

Quote : "Even criminals should have class."

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2015-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down