The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Urban Commandos
The Black Lotus Society I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
The Black Lotus Society I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:08 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Jessica Albert
The Black Lotus Society I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The Black Lotus Society I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
The Black Lotus Society I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
The Black Lotus Society I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
The Black Lotus Society I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
The Black Lotus Society I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
The Black Lotus Society I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
The Black Lotus Society I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Black Lotus Society

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Black Lotus Society Empty The Black Lotus Society

Post by Artemis March 5th 2015, 12:32 am

So this group in mentioned in Natalia's apps and posts. And I was thinking about bringing out as an actual group people could join and be awesome in.

So the Black Lotus Society is a criminal syndicate that traces it's origins back to Victorian England before relocating to Chicago in 1937 and then finally to New York with the cities reconstruction. The Society itself is a gentleman's club and it uses that a cover for it's illegal activities, in fact people can visit the club, get a drink and relax. The club even has a website that boasts it's amenities which include: A golf course, massages, exotic dancing, a pool, a spa, multiple hot tubs and even comfortable posh rooms. But that's the boring stuff what does the Black Lotus Society illegally deal in you ask? Simple, Vice. Primarily drugs and prostitution.

The Society has been able to avoid prosecution for years, they do this by having their hands down everyone's pants... I mean pockets... ok I actually mean both. They have agents all over the place, buying off people. They also have a lot secrets. One of the sayings of the society is "I know what you like." The Society black mails people to keep them in line to remind them that they swore their loyal to the Society. Once you swear loyalty it's there for life, there is no escaping it. You can come to an agreement not to be called upon all the time but you never escape it. The sign of a society members is a lotus flower tattooed onto the person's body.

But overall the Society is a group based on loyalty and trust. Many people come to the society for safety and a sense of community. They know others in the society would never rat on them. If they get caught the Society will send one of the best lawyer to speak for them. This well connected group does run off of a few rules however:

1. Never sell to minors

2. Avoid killing or a fight if possible, stick to pulling the strings

3. Never defect, Never Betray

4. The Queens word is law

5. Secrecy is Key, Never talk outwardly about the Society or their actions.

6. We are a shadow, hard to catch. Impossible to hold. Be as a shadow is. We are everywhere with everyone.

7. Secrets are our hidden trade, collect but never give.

8. Follow the chain of command. Do not approach the Queen unless given permission

9. Give your life for the Society. The Society comes before yourself.

10. Achieve peace through controlled crime.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2011-02-26

Back to top Go down

The Black Lotus Society Empty Re: The Black Lotus Society

Post by Alpha March 5th 2015, 12:11 pm

Alpha would be interested in joining this society

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Black Lotus Society CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis March 5th 2015, 1:06 pm

Alpha would be welcomed with open arms, if we get some more interest I'll post the ranks with in the group and then make a group app.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Quick March 5th 2015, 1:40 pm

The Reverse Quick wants in
Quick
Quick

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2014-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis March 5th 2015, 2:09 pm

Alright, keep in mind this is just to see who would be interested when I make the group app i'll pm you the link so I can review your app and hopefully sign you up.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorgron March 5th 2015, 3:03 pm

signing up Alexander Castillian pending his application

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Black Lotus Society Pbucket
Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Kumagawa April 1st 2015, 10:27 am

Kind of want the The Chimera in on this

The Beast
The Chimera
Kumagawa
Kumagawa

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2012-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top