The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
SCIENCE!!!!!!! (Alpha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
SCIENCE!!!!!!! (Alpha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
SCIENCE!!!!!!! (Alpha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
SCIENCE!!!!!!! (Alpha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
SCIENCE!!!!!!! (Alpha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
SCIENCE!!!!!!! (Alpha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
SCIENCE!!!!!!! (Alpha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
SCIENCE!!!!!!! (Alpha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
SCIENCE!!!!!!! (Alpha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
SCIENCE!!!!!!! (Alpha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
SCIENCE!!!!!!! (Alpha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Taliesin
SCIENCE!!!!!!! (Alpha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
SCIENCE!!!!!!! (Alpha) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSCIENCE!!!!!!! (Alpha) - Page 2 I_voting_barSCIENCE!!!!!!! (Alpha) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
SCIENCE!!!!!!! (Alpha) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSCIENCE!!!!!!! (Alpha) - Page 2 I_voting_barSCIENCE!!!!!!! (Alpha) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie
Arcana
Vorik
ghost
Tybrid
Sage

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

SCIENCE!!!!!!! (Alpha)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SCIENCE!!!!!!! (Alpha) - Page 2 Empty Re: SCIENCE!!!!!!! (Alpha)

Post by Red March 11th 2015, 3:49 am

Lucius shook both the males hands firmly, but didn't bother with the third as he had just shown up mid shake. Lucius didn't want to be offering his hand to everyone. The one that went by the name Theta asked the days popular question, which received the same answer from Alpha as before.

"Oh, yeah, that guy Omega called violent and unorthodox, among other things. But i'm sure he mis judged you, you don't seem to be killing anything right now." Theta said jokingly, getting nothing but a blank stare from Lucius. Lucius' thoughts on the matter were cut off by a question from Alpha, which Lucius promptly responded to.

"Yes, very.....sensitive." Lucius said slightly gesturing to the case he held. Theta looked down at it with the same curious yet concerned look he gave Lucius moments ago.

"I have nothing better to do, and this seems like an important matter, i'll follow along." He said waiting for Alpha to lead the group to the facilities lab.

Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 1255
Registration date : 2014-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha March 12th 2015, 5:23 pm

Well, Theta had made known what Omega thought of Lucius, granted he would have not hidden it if anyone were to ask him his opinion on the metahuman. Something about the guy just really got under his skin, perhaps it was the violent portion, which Alpha could understand. Luckily his statement had cut things off from becoming anymore stressed than they seemed to be already, Theta's words having caused the whole situation to begin with. ”I'll come along, I got nothin better to do.” Zeta noted with a shrug, and  with that Delta would follow along, almost like some manner of lost puppy. So with everyone in agreement, Alpha would lead their little party further into the bowels of the facility, taking another elevator ride until they ended up in the hallway that lead to his lab.

The door that lead to it would slide open, revealing the room beyond, filled with various high tech instruments as well as a few beakers filled with various oddly colored chemicals. It was his own personal domain so to speak, and where he would have to defuse a potential bomb, if only to avoid it blowing all of them to bits. With a motion of his hand, the case would free itself from Lucius hand and place itself upon the nearest clean table, as Alpha removed his gloves. ”Now comes the hard part.” He noted opening the case mentally, and looking the core over once more, narrowing his eyes severely. For less than a second, he found himself questioning if he could even do this, but there was no time for something like that.

”Now, I will need absolute silence. I can't have anything distracting me, unless you would want an...unfortunate accident.” That was enough to shut up Zeta and Delta, who understood the serious tone he was taking with them, as he began to do his work, with both his hands and his mind. While it wouldn't take too long, it would be perhaps one of his more nerve wrecking experiences.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
SCIENCE!!!!!!! (Alpha) - Page 2 CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Red March 12th 2015, 5:49 pm

So it seemed everyone had agreed to come with, much to Lucius' annoyance. He didn't know any of these kids, and it felt unprivate with them around. Though he wouldn't protest, only quietly follow Alpha with the others trailing behind. They had reached another one of the facilities elevators, which again called into question just how big this place was. His thoughts of it were quickly shook off though as he looked at the room they arrived in.

It was marvelous, with all manner of scientific tools and machinery. He and the others slowly walked out into the room, Alpha telling them he needed absolute silence. Lucius barely heard what he said, he stood still looking at everything in the room, processing it all. He was covering up his excitement with his normal calm and serious demeanor, but on the inside he was a kid in a candy store. Some things he recognized, some he didn't, but he definitely got some ideas from it all. Lucius then approached Alpha and where he was working, watching from a closer distance then the others but still making no sound. He knew the boy could do it, but he was still in a way putting his life in the hands of another, which was not something he usually did.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Other Links:
I thought the price was my soul

That i need only give myself to reach my goal

Now i see that is not the cost

They'll all be taken

This deal was swindled, and i have lost
Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Job : Professional Asshole
Humor : Hurting feelings and killing parents since 2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha March 12th 2015, 9:08 pm

His mind was reeling with the possibilities of how this could go wrong, and if that were happening then Alpha knew that he was in a sticky situation indeed. Not that he was expecting everything to go wrong, but then again sometimes they tended to when expected. While the others would occupy themselves with whatever it was they did, Zeta texting away on his phone, Delta twiddling his thumbs and Lucius likely looking over the many devices within his lab, Alpha was busy trying to make sure none of them died. What was only minutes to them, felt like an eternity to Alpha, as his mind continued to reel over the possible outcomes, and within a span of thirty grueling minutes he had done it. The core seemed to stabilize for the time being, so long as no heavy tampering were done to it, Lucius would not have to worry about any manner of explosions.

”There, your core should be fine now.” Alpha stated simply, wiping away a single bead of sweat that was trailing down his forehead. It would have likely taken him less time, but he had to be sure nothing was set off, leading to their annihilation.  ”I'm sure you'll want to look over it to be sure.” He noted, motioning for Lucius to look it over.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by Red March 13th 2015, 5:59 pm

Lucius grew tired of standing there watching, and really didn't want to disrupt Alpha. So he took a walk around, looking at the various tech and chemical mixtures. Theta decided he wanted to talk to someone, so why not Lucius? He approached him, and for several seconds it was apparent Lucius was avoiding him by moving around tables and pillars pretending to be looking at something. Once Lucius couldn't help but talk to the kid, he spoke.

"What do you want kid?" He said observing a bottle of purple liquid.

"I just wanted to ask a few things, to be honest you don't seem like the most straight laced guy in the world. I have trust issues you see. So whats with the device, what is it? And how did you meet Alpha? More importantly, why does he trust you so much?" Theta said, asking a flurry of questions as Lucius blankly stared at him. They were out of Alphas ear shot now, so neither Zeta and Delta or Alpha would hear them. Lucius could only smirk at the young mans questions, he seemed to be a bit less reserved then the others.

"The device is a fusion core, your Alpha is making sure we all don't die in a fiery explosion right now. As for him trusting me, why don't you ask him? How should i know his motives? Whatever deeds of mine you have heard about here, though probably all true, will not be done to any of you if you behave yourselves." Lucius said taking a small bottle from his belt, then filling it will a sample of the purple liquid. Rage surged through Theta, who did this guy think he was? Before he could respond to Lucius' rude comment Alpha had approached them, holding Lucius' core. Theta didn't want to contiune the conversation with him around, so he paused. Lucius took the core  from Travis' hand, looking it over with a small lens like device. He saw that everything was miraculously fixed, which was quite satisfying.

"Great, everything seems to be working fine. The core is stabilized, i owe you one Travis." He said with a smile. What would happen next was a mystery, but mostly up to Alpha. Theta glared at Lucius, coming around from behind him so that he was now standing next to Alpha. "Well, that should conclude your business here, have a nice day." He said smugly.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha March 13th 2015, 11:57 pm

Lucius owed him one? Well now, that was unexpected feeling, but then again he could not complain. If the metahuman truly did owe him something, then he would have to take advantage of it when the time came, yet until then all he could do was feign being thankful. Theta however, thought it prudent to continue to harass Lucius, or without even saying he, he was telling Lucius to leave. Were Alpha the type to give into anger, he would have snapped at Theta, but he was not the type to do so. ”Theta, aren't you supposed to be helping Omega today?” Alpha asked, with a slight tone of irritation within his voice. While it didn't seem the least bit intimidating, anyone who had lived within the facility knew what Alpha could do if provoked. If they actually listened, well that was another issue altogether, as he had no real compulsion to make him listen.

The only real reason they did anything he told them was out of respect, and he was more than aware of how far respect got someone, though fear would work if respect did not. ”That aside, do you plan to stay a little longer Lucius, or do you have other matters to attend to?” He would ask simply, though he was not expecting the male to actually stay around, especially considering how rude Theta seemed to be acting.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Red March 16th 2015, 6:54 pm

Lucius didn't like the one they called Theta, not at all. He shot the boy a look of malice as Alpha asked about helping Omega, then turned to answer the question regarding his extended visit.

"Any matters that need to be attended to can be put on hold now that my core is fixed. Looking at your facility, i would love to see the rest of it if you would be so inviting." He said with a smirk toward Theta.

"Yeah.....i was helping him, but you and...this guy came along. It seemed to be an urgent matter, Omega will understand. But.....i would advise not letting Lucius see anything else, no outsider has ever seen as much of this facility as he has. Just....think about it, i should get back to Omega." Theta said with concern before trailing off, leaving the others in the lab. Lucius was glade to see the boy leave, he was getting rather annoying.

"Well, he doesn't seem to be the trusting type." Lucius said watching him leave before turning back to Alpha.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha March 16th 2015, 8:56 pm

It seemed that Theta had stirred up some resentment within Lucius, or so Alpha could tell by the glare that he shot his younger sibling. Part of him was wandering if some manner of fight would break out between the two, but he had hoped they would do their intelligence some justice and avoid doing so. Luckily, they did just that and so he would not have to break up any sort of fight between the two. Lucius showed interest in seeing the rest of the facility, and yet Theta seemed more apt to want to chase him away than anything else, granted he did not expect all of them to be so trusting. Not all of them could be Delta, the ever trusting and understanding. ”Don't mind Theta, he's just exercising caution. If that caution gets him killed in time I won't know.” he stated simply with a sigh, Zeta continuing to type away on his cellphone.

”Well you have fun with that. Me and Delta are gonna jet.” Zeta said simply, tapping Delta on the shoulder doing doing just that, with dimmer sibling in tow. So that left just Alpha and Lucius, the former sort of still annoyed by Theta's open hostility, but he could deal with it.

”Now the question is where I should take you. I could show you the nursery area, if you don't mind being stared at. It's where all of our....newer family members are kept while being trained to hone their gifts.” Alpha explained rather simply, and if Lucius showed interest then they would likely be on their way there.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Red March 16th 2015, 9:19 pm

Soon everyone cleared out except for Lucius and Alpha, leaving the two to talk in the now empty void of a lab. Alpha then asked if Lucius wanted to see the nursery, evidently it was the place where their young lived. This sent a spike of interest through Lucius, he sincerely wanted to know just what Alpha and his groupies were.

"That would be interesting, i have a few questions I've been asking myself the entire time being here that i think that would answer. But one i would have you answer now if you want. What exactly are you and your...family? Surely you weren't all born in the usual manner considering the sheer amount of you and the lack of age difference among a number of your siblings. Not to mention the powers and inherent brain power. I apologize if I'm over stepping, but i'm just too curious. Lucius said waiting for Alpha to lead him to this nursery.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha March 16th 2015, 11:04 pm

He had been expecting Lucius to ask questions eventually, otherwise Alpha would have been disappointed within his fellow scientist. Luckily, he was not the type to disappoint. If he got the answers he wanted was another story. ”You want to know what we are?” Alpha considered the answer to the question with a low hum, not that this answer would take away from their trek to the nursery. ”We are the next step within evolution, crafted by the hubris of humanity to be the perfect race.” How he said the word perfect suggested disdain, an almost annoyed frown forming upon his lips for a mere moment. ”I am the first success within that attempt, thus I am known as Alpha. As for the age difference, we are all bred within test tubes, the moment we are brought out all are around the age of fifteen physically. I'm much younger than I look, much younger.”

While walking he would consider Lucius' expression towards this revelation, if it even affected him at all. Knowing the male, he would have likely had something to say as they walked through the halls until stepping through one of the doors. ”We are two hundred strong now, though I doubt over 75% would do much to anyone who isn't human at this point.” Upon saying that, he would motion to the large room filled with around fifty young individuals all dressed within distinctive white, the insides of their hoods red. The nearest small group of them turned to Alpha, and then to Lucius, as if curious of who this unknown man was. One of them was a male with shaggy dirty blond hair, reaching into a bag of potato chips and sort of just snacking on it. The others seemed to gather around him, almost as if drawn by magnetism.

”Beta.” Alpha said simply, drawing the males attention from what he was doing, which seemed to be effortlessly solving one of those rubix cubes.

”Alpha.” beta responded, sounding as if he were mocking him, but that was far from the case.

”This is Lucius, i'm sure you've already heard about him.”

”Yeah, i've heard Omega talk about him.” He answered with a nod, taking another bite out of a potato chip.

”Looks like we have some eyes on us now.” Alpha then added as more and more began to look over the stranger curiously.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Red March 17th 2015, 12:12 am

Alpha would then respond to his questions as they made their trek to this nursery. It all was quite interesting, it seemed they were not meta humans nor were they humans, but a new race entirely. Lucius felt skeptical about the whole idea of a perfect race, especelly one that felt it was the next stage in evolution. There was no such thing, at least scientifically. Though Alpha didn't say they were perfect, only that they were created to be such.

It seemed Travis had the same general idea as Lucius, the only difference being the race they supported. Though Lucius wasn't exactly patriotic to meta humans, he would accept improvement from any race meta gene or not. His only real goal was rushing evolution along to form a better world, he could only dream of the things the world could accomplish with its populous being as intellectually capable as himself and Alpha. So it seemed they had a common goal in a way, yet he had a feeling Alpha might disagree. Even though his ultimate goal had nothing to do with himself, he wouldn't mind leading the world after all was said and done, and Alpha could get in the way of that part.

Alpha then revealed he was younger then he looked, much younger. So they also had some form of longevity, or perhaps even immortality. Though that was mostly just speculation on Lucius' part, Alpha didn't outright say they stopped aging once they reached a certain point. Lucius didn't really say anything as they walked, he just let it all sink in and faded into his thoughts as he sometimes did.

Eventually they arrived at the nursery which contained several young children in white hoodies. They all seemed to be staring at Lucius, though who wouldn't stare at the only non white object in the room?  Alpha addressed one as Beta, so Lucius quickly assumed the young man was his second in command. he seemed to be quite famous around the facility, mostly due to the one they called Omega. Whoever he was, he seemed to have a pretty low opinion of him, which brought into consideration what everyone elses was.

"This Omega i keep hearing about seems to know a lot about me, yet we have never met. Where is he?" Lucius asked as he looked around the room. He considered all the kids in the room, what was Alphas plans with such numbers? Surely the end result couldn't have been war, that didn't seem like his style at all.

"So, you just live here in secret? I know some of you have a public alter ego, but not everyone here does. I can't help but ask what your growth in numbers will lead too." Lucius said considering the people in front of him. This was an interesting visit indeed.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha March 18th 2015, 8:41 am

”He has his business elsewhere. I'm sure you'll meet him through our little tour later.” Alpha answered, while some of the eyes would turn from Lucius back to what they were doing beforehand. Granted, a few of the younger ones would gravitate towards Alpha and Lucius, as if they were trying to figure out more about this unknown within their little world. Alpha didn't pay them too much attention until they reached for it, but that was the expected of him. ”After all, he is the one who looks over the younger of us anyway.” Another question would follow, though it seemed to be curiosity about what he planned to do once their numbers swelled beyond a certain point. How he would answer that though, that was the real question within all of this. So many things he could do with sufficient numbers, but if they would be worth it was also the question.

If he knew anything about humans, they would have a means by which they could fight back, so outright war would have been suicide on their part. ”That is quite the question you've asked Lucius.” Alpha noted with an almost impressed smirk, continuing to look at beta while he sort of stared back. ”We don't have any sort of.....violent goals as of yet. From what i've noticed, most of the children here seem to take a more pacifistic approach, so I doubt any wars will be waged in the name of evolution anytime soon.” He added chuckling softly, before turning his gaze to the others interacting with one another throughout the room. ”If all goes as planned, humanity won't even know it's being guided towards evolution until it's far too late to stop it.” Despite their best and respectable efforts, humans were always known for being blind, so embroiled within their own affairs.

”I suppose that isn't your approach, but that is how I plan to go about things.”

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Red March 19th 2015, 2:10 am

Lucius considered all that the male had said, most of it he did agree with to a degree but as they both knew Lucius' methods were of another nature. Humanity always seemed to deal with brute force quite well, but to be completely passive and just try to breed them out was a slow and sloppier way of doing things. Alpha and Lucius could probably learn a thing or two from each other, a mixture of their methods was logically more sound then either alone. Though, it was difficult to know exactly where they would go from there, or if they would go at all. They could simply part ways as far as there main business was concerned, or they could join together and probably succeed quickly and more efficiently.

"That is true, my methods could be considered a bit more......active. Though i can respect your approach. it just seems a lot slower in the long run." Lucius said still observing the staring children. It was unknown if either would actually address the elephant in the room or weather they would just keep to themselves. A joint alliance had its perks, yet Lucius knew they wouldn't clash for a very long time if they decided to go down different paths. Either way worked, it was just the one that was most effective in the long haul that was unclear.

"So, shall we continue this...tour?"

Last edited by Red Tide on March 21st 2015, 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha March 21st 2015, 12:42 am

”Haste makes waste Lucius.” Alpha noted with a smirk, more than capable of understanding his allies want to do things quickly, but then again rushing things was never Alpha's approach. He had seen where rushing lead, and it was not something that he would want to subject his siblings to, when they were less...experienced. Shaking his head softly, Alpha turned to Lucius. ”But yes, there's still more to show you around our facility.” With a motion of his hand, Alpha would beckon the male to follow him from the nursery back into the extensive network of hallways that lead through the facility much like a circulatory system, going up a set of stairs until they reached what looked like a door that slid open upon noticing him. Considering that he would be hearing about it one way or another, he would have to see Omega eventually with his guest.

Beyond the door was what looked like an observation room, holding a few pieces of equipment, where some of the siblings were examined to be sure they remained healthy. Looking over a few papers wit a pair of spectacles was a male with dirty blond hair, looking around the same age as Alpha, turning to consider the two. ”Alpha....so my information was not too inaccurate.” Despite his diplomatic tone, Alpha could tell that he was not too pleased with the current guest.

”That look is so unlike you.” he noted with an almost teasing undertone, granted it was unlikely anyone who didn't know Alpha would have seen it. ”So, has Theta been any help to you?”

”Yes, he's been an immense help.” Omega noted with a sigh and a nod, adjusting his glasses.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Red March 21st 2015, 6:23 am

Lucius smirked at Alphas rhyme, that was an easier way to sum up his stance on the subject. Anyway, they decided to continue their tour. Lucius followed not to far behind the male into the confusing hallway system, it was lucky he had such a good memory or he would have easily forgot where the exit to this place was. They passed a door that slid open, as if inviting them inside, what could this be?

Lucius glanced at Alpha, almost asking if they should walk in or if it were a trap, which was silly considering this was his own facility. Alpha decided to go into the room, so Lucius followed quickly behind. Once in Lucius saw what seemed to be some kind of clinic or minor research center, the only other person in the zoom sat looking over papers talking as he did. Lucius listened to the exchange between the two siblings, then he realized this was Omega because of the comment about Theta helping him. Well, he didn't expect to meet the guy so soon. He figured he was somewhere else in this massive place not so close.

"You must be Omega, I've heard about you. Though i probably don't have to introduce myself, considering the fact you already know who i am." Lucius said with a smirk. He wasn't trying to be rude, but he probably came off as such. Lucius was curious to find out if the boy talked about him to his face like he did behind his back.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha March 21st 2015, 6:43 am

Omega seemed to consider for a few seconds the metahuman brought before him, almost expecting something to happen. ”Yes, I know of you Lucius. I was there in Springfield after all.” Perhaps the word would have been enough to make the male recognize him, even if it was just for the mask he wore. Adjusting the pair of glasses sitting upon his nose, Omega sighed softly. ”I am a little surprised Alpha brought you to our little hide away, but it seems anything is possible when you bring a ticking time bomb.” The venom there was obvious, as well as the obvious of his flint gray eyes turning almost as sharp as steel.

”Someone sounds unhappy.” Alpha noted, unable to control the small smirk forming upon his lips while his sibling simply turned his unamused expression towards him.

”Bomb's aside, how can I help you two?” he could tell Omega wanted Lucius out of here as soon as possible, if not for himself then the safety of the young ones. That much Alpha could agree with, the younger generations always came first.

”I was giving Lucius a tour of the facility. We have two more locations to....observe. Well locations that are important any way, otherwise I would be showing him every closet in the facility.” A small joke on his part, but that did not pleased Omega in the least.

”I see. Well, this is my office. Where some of the younger and older generations come to get checked up on, for genetic abnormalities and things of that nature.” So in essence this was some manner of glorified nurse station, with an overview of the nursery were someone to look out the glass that spanned the other side of the room, one sided at that.

”See, that wasn't so hard.”

”Mhmm. I hope thats everything, because I have some important work to get back to.”

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top