The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Santo Dorado
A new beginning. (Travis) I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
A new beginning. (Travis) I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
A new beginning. (Travis) I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
A new beginning. (Travis) I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
A new beginning. (Travis) I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Fusion Frenzy
A new beginning. (Travis) I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Pleasant Point
A new beginning. (Travis) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
A new beginning. (Travis) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
A new beginning. (Travis) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
A new beginning. (Travis) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:45 am by Cerek

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
A new beginning. (Travis) I_vote_lcapA new beginning. (Travis) I_voting_barA new beginning. (Travis) I_vote_rcap 
Arcana
A new beginning. (Travis) I_vote_lcapA new beginning. (Travis) I_voting_barA new beginning. (Travis) I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A new beginning. (Travis)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A new beginning. (Travis) Empty A new beginning. (Travis)

Post by StarKiller February 7th 2015, 11:02 pm

He was enjoying a nice bath in a hotel in chicago, just taking his mind off of work. So much stealing, blowing up part of the city and trying to convert some FBI agents to his side. He liked to keep tabs on the american government, so he wouldn't be in trouble. Many other problems were surfacing, so he wasn't the object of everyone's attention for now. Getting out of the bath, he groomed himself before heading over to his laptop. There was a strange message on it, it said someone had a job for him and would pay handsomely. Maybe it was a trap or his exploits had reached the ears of some high up bosses.

Looking over the message the meet up spot was in Canada? That would be a new one for him, pulling up the data and finding out some fancy hotel. This looked like more of hit job, it didn't matter to him right now. He replied to the message and would be in Canada in the morning, looking out at the night sky of Chicago. It was a really enjoyable view, but duty calls. Arekusa would check out of the hotel, walk to the parking lot and hopped on. Revving the engine, he would take off into the night sky on his way to Canada. After a few hours of flying and he would be in the town of Toronto, Ontario.

Landing on the roof of the hotel, he waited for whoever he was suppose to be meeting in his biker gear or even one of his henchmen. He must have booked some important room at this high end hotel.
StarKiller
StarKiller

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2013-09-05

Back to top Go down

A new beginning. (Travis) Empty Re: A new beginning. (Travis)

Post by Alpha February 8th 2015, 5:35 pm

Alpha had set up the meeting, looking through the channels of superhuman criminals for ones that he could at least expect to be both efficient and expedient. Everything upon that moment had been prepared, not a single thing left unaccounted for before he would contact them, let alone set up the meeting place. Make no mistake, they were contacted, once Alpha had made sure to secure a meeting place and a time for that meeting, waiting in the most expensive suite money could possibly buy. He was dressed up in his usually, black jeans, black shirt under a black leather jacket and a black mask over that. He would have Omega meet the man wherever they landed, and lead them from there, and if Alpha knew anything, it would be on the rooftop. So that was where the male waited, dressed similarly to him, with arms crossed over his chest and waiting for them to arrive.

As Alpha had expected, they would arrive via the roof, not that Omega had been too surprised about that. It wasn't as if he made a habit about being wrong, so he would keep any comments to himself. Making a small waving motion with his hand, Omega would hope the male could guess that he was the person he was supposed to be meeting. ”You're right on time.” He would say in a filtered voice, strange grey eyes peering out through the openings within his mask. He hadn't been followed, or so the superiority range had shown him, meaning that they could continue with the meeting. ”Now, I won't waste too much of your time. Come with me, and we can begin the business portion.” With a motion of his hand, Omega would hope the male followed before leading him into the building.

If they did follow, they would be led through the building until at last reaching the suite itself. Lavishly furnished with the lights all turned on,  a bottle of wine prepared and kept cool within a small container of ice, with Alpha sitting on one of the plush couches. He was reclined, one leg crossed over the other and hands clasped together. ”Take a seat, i'm sure we have much to discuss.” With a casual gesture, he would motion too a near by chair for the villain to sit.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A new beginning. (Travis) CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by StarKiller February 11th 2015, 12:22 am

When he reached the hotel roof, a man was waiting for him. He didn't seem special, yet he was wearing a mask. To hide his face? Why was it always the same thing with evil bosses, but it didn't matter. Following the mask stranger to his master, he would find that the hotel was nice enough for him. When he reached the evil chambers of the suite, the mastermind was sitting in a chair with some wine at his side.

He spoke for only a few moments, before he would direct his attention to the chair in the room. Did he really want to sit there? Or stand up until he could find out about the man that he was speaking with at this moment in time. Not showing fear of any new player in town, he would take a seat and looked at him from inside of his helmet.

“Yes we do, but please enlighten me. How did you find out about me? What does someone of your wealth want with my special set of skills?” He said, showing no hint of fear of the man in the room with him.
StarKiller
StarKiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha February 11th 2015, 5:15 pm

If anything, Alpha could say they looked much like the many images that he had seen of him, dressed in black with the helmet over his head. His fingers intertwined, the sound of the leather rubbing against itself reaching his ear while he continued to consider him, analyzing his posture with an almost superhuman ease. They showed no fear by accepting the seat he had offered, which was good, Alpha did not like fear within potential employees, it lead to weakness and then mistakes. ”I have my ways of finding out about a good many things. Especially a rising star like yourself.” A small pun on his part, but a modicum of flattery was woven into the statement as well.

”As for the why of the matter, I want someone killed. Wiped from this earth, though the official term if I remember is assassination.” He would wait for their reaction, perhaps asking how much he would be willing to pay, who he wanted to dead, so many questions prior assassins all asked. Alpha was very generous when success had been achieved, but otherwise he tended to be less than favorable.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by StarKiller February 12th 2015, 9:12 pm

The man was strange to say the least, he had sources of information. Must be his money doing the talking, it was something he had, but Black Star preferred the old fashion way. Looking straight at him from behind his helmet, he was scanning the entire room and the hotel database. What room this was, who rented it and the results in case of a false name under the registration.

When the pun came into play, he would mentally face palm himself. What was this guy trying to be? A comedian or someone that wants things to get done. When he brought up the matter at hand, he only smirked at the offer. Assassination was one of his finer skills of his trade, but he was hoping to up the ante sometimes.

"I was expecting something more challenging, who do you need killed? Must be someone important, if you called me here and don't want to be in the picture. How much is the dead man's head worth and who is the lucky dead man?"
StarKiller
StarKiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha February 18th 2015, 6:52 pm

The man seemed to bring up money, but then again who did not like the idea of monetary compensation. ”Trust me, they will be far more challenging than you think.” Alpha noted with a smirk hidden behind his mask, compiling the required data within his mind, which only took around three seconds. ”Their name is Archibald Snyder, a giant within genetics research. They will be your target, I do warn you that they are heavily guarded. The pay however, i'm sure two million would suffice.” Typically mercenaries would do almost anything for this kind of money, but then again he could only guess. ”Can you do it?”

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top