The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
New Character I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:01 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Jessica Albert
New Character I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
New Character I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
New Character I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
New Character I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
New Character I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
New Character I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
New Character I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
New Character I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
New Character I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

New Character

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Character Empty New Character

Post by Teen Angel March 5th 2014, 11:36 am

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: The Rising Son or Ansatsu-sha meaning Assassin
Alignment: Hero
Race: Highly trained Samurai (human)
Hair: Black
Eyes: Rare Blue
Height:6
Weight:201 lbs
Blood type: A

The Looks
A white man who ended up in Japan in the 1940's has always been fascinated by Japan and its culture. at 6 feet tall and 201 pounds he soon adopted their ways and languages and became The Rising Son and has Red and White amour pattered after the rising sun flag  with two katanas hanging behind him.  

Personality:Disciplined, Honorable,loyalty, self sacrifice, justice, sense of shame, refined manners, purity, modesty, frugality, martial spirit, affection. These are conducts that were being given emphasis in Bushido, the "way of warrior".

History:Born in 1900 Alexander was blessed from the beginning he was always much stronger then the other kids growing up and definitely could take a hit physically but emotionally he was not the greatest... his dad died in 1914 during the first world war and his mom was never really around during his schooling years he heard of a place that had never before been invaded nor taken over... Japan. At the time Japan and U.S.A still got along and many people world wide immigrated to U.S.A and Canada after WW1 Alex was lucky enough to attend one of the first schools to offer a japanese language course in which he partook .In 1941 after the attack on Pearl Harbor Alexander Drake Finally Had a real reason to go to the place he dreamed of going... Japan so he joined the Air Force and had his plan shot down over Kyoto. The Japanese civilians that found him were pointing type 100s at him until Alex started speaking in Japanese. after convincing the local land lord that he was not an enemy the land lord decided to bring Alex before the Emperor, because it was not ordinary for a white man to look the way alex did and speak japanese and know so much about the culture and the Emperor spared Alexs life With four years of training and scientific experiments Alex had been made into the perfect solider and was Named Ansatsu-sha (Japanese for Assassin)  and was also renamed The Rising Son and was to be the leader of the Japanese infantry when Japan invaded the USA but by then it was too late. After the US bombed Nagasaki and Hiroshima and the war ended Alex made it his duty to avenge the the empire and its leader and avenge the dishonor payed to them as well.

The Powers
Power 1: Advanced Hand to hand Combat skills
Power 2: Advanced Weapons Skills
Power 3: 2 Titanium Katanas that he carries
Power 4: Regeneration (fast healing and slows aging works 5 times faster then a normal human)

Grid
Intelligence:5 (knows how to make weapons)
Occult:0
Strength:1
Speed:2
Durability:6
Ability: P4:4
Fighting Skills:8
Wealth:4
Teen Angel
Teen Angel

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 47
Job : Heaven's Hellfire ruler
Registration date : 2014-02-20

Back to top Go down

New Character Empty Re: New Character

Post by Arcana March 9th 2014, 3:43 am

Approved until stated otherwise
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 2480
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus March 17th 2014, 10:01 pm

Trashed per request

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top