The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Eva-Shi (First Character) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Eva-Shi (First Character) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Eva-Shi (First Character) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Eva-Shi (First Character) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Eva-Shi (First Character) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Eva-Shi (First Character) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Eva-Shi (First Character) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Eva-Shi (First Character) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Eva-Shi (First Character) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Eva-Shi (First Character) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Eva-Shi (First Character) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Eva-Shi (First Character) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
ghost
Eva-Shi (First Character) I_vote_lcapEva-Shi (First Character) I_voting_barEva-Shi (First Character) I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
Eva-Shi (First Character) I_vote_lcapEva-Shi (First Character) I_voting_barEva-Shi (First Character) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Eva-Shi (First Character)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eva-Shi (First Character) Empty Eva-Shi (First Character)

Post by Ramla June 4th 2012, 4:58 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Eva
Title: Eva
Alignment: Hero
Race: Caucasian
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Height: 5’ 8” (173cm)
Weight: 120lbs (54.4kg)

Costume Description/Image: Doesn't have a set costume.
Eva-Shi (First Character) Nm2576486

Personality:
Eva is typically very nice, though a bit opinionated with a slight temper. When people become close she is actually quite closed off. Her biggest fear that when she gets attached to people they will leave. She is mostly attracted to personality types which intrigue her. She believes all life is sacred.

History:
Born in a lab, which was shortly thereafter destroyed by an unknown force. Eva found herself lost and homeless in the city of Newport Beach. At the age of 4 she wandered by her basic needs to find food and water.

One day she saw a woman gardening in her yard. Not far from this woman was a plate of half eaten cookies by a beach chair. A young Eva wandered over to the plate telekinetically snatched a couple of the cookies. The woman immediately caught her and scoffed at her. Eva was frightened and started to slowly back away from the woman. The woman then calmed down and invited her inside.

Inside Eva met her children. A boy and a girl, whom of which were both a several years older then her. Eva talked to the woman and explained how she had been living on the streets for the past 4 years.

The woman was kind and invited Eva to come back anytime she wanted. Eva continued to return to the home for several days. Gaining Eva’s trust she eventually took her to the adoption agency for children with special needs. Feeling very trusting Eva stayed there without complaints in hopes the woman would return.

After several years it became apparent that the woman would not be coming back for her. Eva also found out that the special needs children there were rarely adopted. When they were they were often mistreated and abused.

Eva made friends with one girl a few years younger then her. This girl had the ability for flying. Luckily Eva was gifted in telekinesis and eventually was able to learn a variant of this skill. Sadly the Agency was attacked on the same day by people who feared these children's special gifts.

After the explosion Eva searched for her friend and the people that worked there. She could find nothing but ash among the rubble. As the day came to an end she laid on the undisturbed steps and cried herself to sleep. Again she found herself alone and homeless.

A couple weeks later she was in a hotel and witnessed a man attempted to shoot a young blonde woman. Instinctually Eva sprung into action trying to protect the woman.

Powers:
Telekinesis, Flying ((Is peak human reaction time covered by fighting skills?))

There is a limit, do not go overboard with this, the strength of your powers are determined by the level of your energy projection. This does not include physical powers, such as strength, speed, endurance, fighting skills or anything pertaining to it, etc. Please be very detailed on your powers and their descriptions, don't be sloppy and make something stupid, think it through and do a good job, these will be important!

Power Grid: (You have 22 points to spend on your Power Grid unless you can fly, in which case you have 20. Each stat can start at 6, not 7. 7 must be earned.)
STR: 1
SPD: 4
END: 3
INT: 3
EP: 6
FS: 3

Power Grid colours: black pink

Character Image/Description: Eva-Shi (First Character) Nm2576486

Roleplay Sample:

Eva sat on the hotel bench near the elevators and watched as the doors opened. A young blonde girl stepped out, wearing a pant suit. She looked very prim and had her hair tied up in a bun. The girl seemed to carry a small black briefcase. Eva thought nothing of it at the moment and went back to watching the elevator doors close.

As the doors touched Eva heard a large pop, like a firecracker; then immediately noticed sparks come off the elevator doors. The blonde girl screamed and fell to the floor. Eva quickly rose to see what was going on. As she peered out the doors she saw a man wearing a black mask coming towards them.

The masked man shouted in a German accent. “How dare you steal from Yargen! Now I break you!” he pointed the gun down towards the girl on the ground. Eva quickly turned to use her telekinesis to move the girl away from the door and jumped out of the way herself.

The man took a shot landing just inches away from Eva’s ankle. She quickly looked at the girl who laid on the ground trembling. The girl didn’t know who to fear more, Eva or the gunman.

Eva ran over to the 2nd elevator, which wasn’t visible from the doorway and frantically pressed the button. “Come on come on.” She mumbled to herself. Looking back at the girl who seemed to be trying to crawl under the bench she had just been sitting on. This was the dumbest thing Eva had ever seen, “Are you kidding me?” The girl looked up at her as the elevator doors opened. Eva stepped into the elevator and desperately motioned for the girl to follow her. The girl just laid there like a deer in the headlights. Eva let out a moan of desperation before telekinetically pulling the girl into the elevator.

As she held down the close door button, she could hear the man’s footsteps closing in on them. Obviously the girl heard them too because she began give off a nervous whining sound. Eva looked down at her and put her finger to her lip and said “SHH!” The girl looked up at her and tried to be quite.

The man appeared as the doors began to close. His gun immediately aimed at the girl as if premeditated. Eva quickly reacted and telekinetically pushed the man back against the wall. He fired the gun hitting the top of the elevator.

The girl reached to stop the doors and she shouted, “The suitcase!” though it was too late; the doors had already closed. Gunshots continued to piece through the doors. Eva quickly jumped up levitating herself as the bullets continued to pile in under her.

Without warning the girl on the ground let off an ear piercing scream. This caused Eva to lose focus and drop down ontop of her. Feeling annoyed with the noise, Eva rudely shouted “Shut up will you. we are safe now.” She covered the girl’s mouth as she spoke. As Eva pulled herself up off the girl she noticed some blood oozing from the girls arm. The girl had been hit through the door. Eva was flooded with the feeling of guilt.
Ramla

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-05-30

Back to top Go down

Eva-Shi (First Character) Empty Re: Eva-Shi (First Character)

Post by Chellizard July 2nd 2012, 7:03 am

As to your question about FS; yes. Reaction time is determined by FS, and somewhat SPD. 3 FS is fine for your character.

As for her Telekinesis; elaborate, please.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Eva-Shi (First Character) JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top