The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
A Second Chance At Redemption (Sin) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
A Second Chance At Redemption (Sin) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
A Second Chance At Redemption (Sin) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
A Second Chance At Redemption (Sin) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
A Second Chance At Redemption (Sin) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
A Second Chance At Redemption (Sin) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
A Second Chance At Redemption (Sin) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
A Second Chance At Redemption (Sin) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
A Second Chance At Redemption (Sin) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
A Second Chance At Redemption (Sin) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
A Second Chance At Redemption (Sin) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
A Second Chance At Redemption (Sin) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
A Second Chance At Redemption (Sin) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Second Chance At Redemption (Sin) - Page 2 I_voting_barA Second Chance At Redemption (Sin) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
A Second Chance At Redemption (Sin) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Second Chance At Redemption (Sin) - Page 2 I_voting_barA Second Chance At Redemption (Sin) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A Second Chance At Redemption (Sin)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Second Chance At Redemption (Sin) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Second Chance At Redemption (Sin)

Post by 16 February 19th 2014, 3:52 pm

Breathing and heart rate has now returned to normal status, being slowly but effectively OKAY with death standing in front of him. An invitation to prove him to death, I mean what could happen? Death might just take sixteen souls in the event of even trying to take on death but what’s sun without a little rain right? His mind shifted between trying to choose his battle to ducking and picking up his very average sword but kept his armed arm down for the purpose of a bit of time – Feeling and understanding that maybe he was joking for a split second but it wasn’t really a time for a joke. This wasn’t life but death. Death himself drew his blade, sixteen noticed its sharp and different feature from Sixteen basic blade – If Death didn’t take his sword he took mental note to upgrade his weaponry.

Silence took over the moment, only actions will speak . . .

By the time he took that step back from the assassin sixteen took in a gracious amount of air into his lungs before his right arm went up pointing to the right side of his body with his Katana blade pointing towards death himself as he pulled it closer to his cheeks, using his left hand to grab a hold to the hilt as his legs parted. Eyes and mind focused on a now hostile target – All fear and limitations escaped his aura the moment he pushed out of that air from his mouth. It was time to make a move, blazing speed he circled his target and at his speed this would show Death his current super power and just a bit of his tactic. Moving maybe 250 mph about 7 meters from his opponent you could see the wind picking up through the air as he busted forward and swung upward from behind him to give him a slash on his back to start it off. He had three expectations … let’s see which one DEATH meets.

Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

A Second Chance At Redemption (Sin) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Second Chance At Redemption (Sin)

Post by Zodiac February 20th 2014, 1:58 am

Shi watched the man gather himself. discipline... he had some...but he was lacking all the same. The man disappeared. Shi knew the tactic all too well. you reposition yourself behind the target. It was child's play, though the display of speed allowed Shi to truly appreciate the ferocity of his movements. Then again, Shi Ryurou trained along side his "Brother in arms" Redline, whom moved at an astounding 1000+ miles per hours. To him, seeing and anticipating this was of no consequence. "Toll the knell which summons they to Heaven or Hell." Shi said, the sword, Shisoul immediately transforming into a scythe. Shi, using his sandals and bandages, shadow-stepped backwards. With superior fighting reflexes, and moving faster than light, he reappeared behind 16, whom swung upwards. Shi's scythe reappeared as well, the blade gently caressing the throat, the curve blocking off all area's of escape, if 16 even breathed too harshly, his jugular was sliced.

"Impressive speed, decent form... but the difference between you and me?" he said, almost as if posing a question. His red eyes squinting at the man. "You rack disciprine." Shi said, and suddenly he vanished again. This time using the remainder of his teleport distance to reappear twenty feet away. His scythe, the fully unlocked version of Shi-soul began to glow with a green eerie flame, and darkness befell the area...isolating them form all other life... no sounds could be heard, nothing other than Shi could be seen by 16 most likely, and he would be able to smell absolutely nothing. "It's over...you've already died." He said, his mouth not moving. He would test the man's mental power as he now used the (lv 10) illusions to deceive his mind and ender three of his more powerful senses useless.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A Second Chance At Redemption (Sin) - Page 2 Guilty10
Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Killing never takes a villain out of this world...It just replaces them."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 643
Job : Your salvation through destruction.
Humor : [19:13:20] @ Forceaus : The racking of sperring skirrs means you rack disciprine
Registration date : 2013-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by 16 February 22nd 2014, 3:28 pm

He lost literally everything, his tactic and form was enough for sixteen primitive minds to be able to capture in a deadly manner. It wasn’t enough; everything in that moment wasn’t good enough as everything faded from him. Dearh was most definitely no push over and in an instantly not only his combat tactic fell but listening to death speak was also fading. Everything was fading and his mind couldn’t catch anything and in an illusion he was trapped and everything he felt he had he was losing at a rapid timeframe – Now. His senses are switching on him so he could feel but then again he couldn’t. Could hear but then again it was silence and he didn’t even know where his opponent was … he was making his mind precept. When you are a highly intellectual being and you are unable to understand things, it might take time …

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You must realize. that fear is not real. It is a product of thoughts you create. Don't let me be misunderstood, danger is very real, but fear itself is a choice"

Character Profile: Anarchy, 16
For more information or a chance to RP: Anarchy's File
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by 16 April 18th 2014, 9:24 pm

[End Topic: 16 got trained and was taken under the wing of Death himself.]

"You must realize. that fear is not real. It is a product of thoughts you create. Don't let me be misunderstood, danger is very real, but fear itself is a choice"

Character Profile: Anarchy, 16
For more information or a chance to RP: Anarchy's File
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top