The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Santo Dorado
Amable Chevelier, Redemption(Takes effect at the beginning of Chapter 5) I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Amable Chevelier, Redemption(Takes effect at the beginning of Chapter 5) I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Amable Chevelier, Redemption(Takes effect at the beginning of Chapter 5) I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Amable Chevelier, Redemption(Takes effect at the beginning of Chapter 5) I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Amable Chevelier, Redemption(Takes effect at the beginning of Chapter 5) I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
Amable Chevelier, Redemption(Takes effect at the beginning of Chapter 5) I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

» Fusion Frenzy
Amable Chevelier, Redemption(Takes effect at the beginning of Chapter 5) I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Pleasant Point
Amable Chevelier, Redemption(Takes effect at the beginning of Chapter 5) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Amable Chevelier, Redemption(Takes effect at the beginning of Chapter 5) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Amable Chevelier, Redemption(Takes effect at the beginning of Chapter 5) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
Amable Chevelier, Redemption(Takes effect at the beginning of Chapter 5) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:45 am by Cerek

Top posting users this week
Arcana
Amable Chevelier, Redemption(Takes effect at the beginning of Chapter 5) I_vote_lcapAmable Chevelier, Redemption(Takes effect at the beginning of Chapter 5) I_voting_barAmable Chevelier, Redemption(Takes effect at the beginning of Chapter 5) I_vote_rcap 
inquisitor
Amable Chevelier, Redemption(Takes effect at the beginning of Chapter 5) I_vote_lcapAmable Chevelier, Redemption(Takes effect at the beginning of Chapter 5) I_voting_barAmable Chevelier, Redemption(Takes effect at the beginning of Chapter 5) I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Amable Chevelier, Redemption(Takes effect at the beginning of Chapter 5)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amable Chevelier, Redemption(Takes effect at the beginning of Chapter 5) Empty Amable Chevelier, Redemption(Takes effect at the beginning of Chapter 5)

Post by Slamfist April 23rd 2010, 12:11 am

Alternate Name: Remboursement(Redemption while he's in America)
Title: Prêtre Amable(Priest/Father Amable)
Alignment: Renegade
Race: White(French)
Hair: Black
Eyes: Grey
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 199 lbs.

Character Image:
Amable Chevelier, Redemption(Takes effect at the beginning of Chapter 5) Wolfwo10

Personality: Kind hearted in his everyday life but iis ruthless when fighting the "wicked" of the world. This is often misconstrued by Kezia, the man Amable follows.

History: Amable was born into French nobility. As such he lived a very comfortable life. Despite this his heart longed for something of real worth, not just possessions. When he was 18, Amable joined a Monastary and served as a monk for 4 years. However, this did not fulfill the need he felt. He decided to leave and become a Missionary so that he could help people. He quickly grew to enjoy this work and traveled all over the world for the next 6 years. Even though he was finally helping in a way that felt real, Amable grew to hate the creature man had become, causing so much suffering in the world. He became a small time crime fighter in the U.S., a proverbial breeding ground of sin in Amable's eyes, stopping suffering wherever he could, usually to bloody ends. This, along with his remarkable Savate skills, drew the attention of Reverend Kezia, a man that would teach him how to harness holy magik, something that laid dormant in Amable was awakened, but never fully grasped. Amable was unable to use his magik as well as the other priests, eventually Lumière Incessante(Called Unending Light, its English name, by his American bretheren) was crafted for him, allowing him to channel his powers and use them more effectively.

Powers: Amable has the ability to use holy magiks, the difference between his magiks and the other priests' is this: Amable requires a medium to use his. This usually comes in the form of his large cross, Lumière Incessante(Unending Light), that he carries on his back which doubles as a ranged weapon. More oft than not Amable will channel magik threw his weapon, though if he feels his energy being depleted it is also a large machine gun and rocket launcher. Because of the specializations of Unending Light, Amable's magik is channelled in a way that reflects the actual weapons that make it. Despite his hindrance in projecting magik, his body seems to always be in a state of healing, perhaps due to his unstable magik.

PowerGrid:
Int: 4
Str: 3
Spd: 3
End: 3
EP: 5
FS: 4

Roleplay Sample: (Dear God I can't believe I'm actually doing one.)
Tantus labor non sit cassus
Ne me perdas
(Such travail must not be in vain
Do not let me be lost)

"Requiem. Kyrie elesion. Gratia tua illis succurrente mereantur evadere judicium. Fac eas de morte transire ad vitam, et in memoria aeterna erit. (Rest. Lord, have mercy. By the help of Thy grace, may they be enabled to escape the judgement. Grant them to pass over from death to life and they shall live in memory everlasting.)" Amable made a cross in the classic Catholic style, his head bowed in prayer as he stood over the fresh corpse of Wesley Trappings, as Amable had learned from Kezia, a fellow member of the Meek. Another one had been killed from some unknown source.

"Un vrai test de la foi, (A true test of faith,)" Amable whispered to the shadows. The burning end of his cigarette did little to combat the darkness that enveloped the area. Lumière Incessante lay perched against a nearby wall, its massive frame seemed to be supporting the derelict structure on which it leaned. Why had Wesley come here? Possibly to meet a hopeful member? No, that would be unwise and foolish for anyone to do. Perhaps chased here, before being caught? It seemed like the most logical conclusion, but it certainly wasn't by common thugs, the scorch marks and lack of bullet casings told that much.

At any rate, it didn't much matter. Wesley lay dead and the only clue was the actual burns. No convential weapon caused damage like that. And that's when it hit him, "Fils de pute!(Son of a Bitch!)" Amable poked his head out of the rubble to check his surroundings, to making sure he hadn't garnered any unwanted attention. A lone homeless man on the street corner to his left and a prostitute on the street he had come down both stared in the direction of the worn out ruins. Both were lost souls, but he would have to help them later. First priority was finding this murderer. Quickly, Amable grabbed a hold of Lumière and fastened it hastily to his back, making sure to at least secure it enough to make sure it wouldn't fall. Amable poked his head out again, checking once again that he wasn't being watched. Both the vagrant and the ill-repute woman had lost interest.

Amable stepped into the fullness of the dim, yellow light of the street lamp. His more noticeable features became immediately visible. His tousled black hair, his half buttoned business suit, the massive cross strapped to his back. Amable broke out into a light jog, stopping only to hand the stray man the money in his wallet. A kind gesture, one that would hopefully be paid in return to someone else in need. Things never seemed to work out that way, but it was always a good feeling to think that it might. Besides, Kezia would pay him well for the information on the Iniuriae, Kabel...

Last edited by Slamfist on December 16th 2010, 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Amable Chevelier, Redemption(Takes effect at the beginning of Chapter 5) Empty Re: Amable Chevelier, Redemption(Takes effect at the beginning of Chapter 5)

Post by Araska April 23rd 2010, 8:49 pm

Yay. Should I just go ahead and make Kezia or wait a while longer?
Araska
Araska

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 59
Job : Winning at everything forever.
Humor : THIS! IS! Something completely diffrent.
Registration date : 2009-05-11

Back to top Go down

Amable Chevelier, Redemption(Takes effect at the beginning of Chapter 5) Empty Re: Amable Chevelier, Redemption(Takes effect at the beginning of Chapter 5)

Post by VivaLaCult April 23rd 2010, 9:05 pm

DO IT!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Amable Chevelier, Redemption(Takes effect at the beginning of Chapter 5) Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1587
Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist December 16th 2010, 1:48 am

So I got inspired listening to some musics, started up an RP sample(shocker) and started writing. I quickly lost inspiration after the first 2 paragraphs and kinda forced myself to finish. Hopefully I'll get more inspired later and actually finish. Until then Kabel went Iniuriae and killed a member of the Meek for some reason. I know it's not even probably correct, considering he's supposed to behave more like Kezia in that form, but once again, no inspiration to finish this right now.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain March 8th 2011, 6:55 am

You have too many characters already. Trashing.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top