The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Santo Dorado
A Second Chance At Redemption (Sin) I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
A Second Chance At Redemption (Sin) I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
A Second Chance At Redemption (Sin) I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
A Second Chance At Redemption (Sin) I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
A Second Chance At Redemption (Sin) I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Fusion Frenzy
A Second Chance At Redemption (Sin) I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Pleasant Point
A Second Chance At Redemption (Sin) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
A Second Chance At Redemption (Sin) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
A Second Chance At Redemption (Sin) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
A Second Chance At Redemption (Sin) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:45 am by Cerek

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
A Second Chance At Redemption (Sin) I_vote_lcapA Second Chance At Redemption (Sin) I_voting_barA Second Chance At Redemption (Sin) I_vote_rcap 
Arcana
A Second Chance At Redemption (Sin) I_vote_lcapA Second Chance At Redemption (Sin) I_voting_barA Second Chance At Redemption (Sin) I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Sage
Cerek
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A Second Chance At Redemption (Sin)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Second Chance At Redemption (Sin) Empty A Second Chance At Redemption (Sin)

Post by 16 February 11th 2014, 6:18 pm

Deep within the forest the sounds of silence echoed the lands, there was no reason to make a sound – This was a place to admire Silence and to sit in peace from all the hatred and destruction that cloaks the world with its embrace. The time was midnight; fuck a precise timing for the topic at hand, dark and mysterious could be what I wanted to call it but let’s try a different approach. The freaks come out at night, so does the Vampires, Werewolves, Ninjas, Ghost and all kind of other crazy shit that was probably doing shit that they needed done, night time was like morning to them – Oh did I mention assassins come out at night as well? Oh well you can’t forget those! They are cousins to Ninjas; all forces of the night were usually very deadly. A new step slowly increased in power, these footsteps were slow but very cautious. The footsteps made a halt, no animal footsteps but human or at least human like nature footing.

He found a nice clear area of clean and healthy grass, where maybe a radius of 30 meters itself surrounded him in the middle of this specific spot this human choose. The human chosen of this area is indeed the assassin sixteen; Now what was he doing all by himself? Simple he been by himself since he escaped an almost assassination attempt on those who deemed him worthy and given him the life of a killer, which is some pretty deep shit if you sit down and think about it. The Assassin paid good attention to the area of any threats and then when he felt he could he made a deep sigh of relief and peace – But what was he even doing in the first place.

Meditation can bring you to the realms of eternity if you allowed it.

Quickly placing his legs on the solid dirt and grass substance he placed down his Katana next to him on the right side to be precise- folded his legs. His mentality was very uneven and he was having a hard time adapting to his new life on the run, so what better way to bring a better adaptation skill into play but to push and refresh your brain? Some pussy would be nice … we’ll get to that some other time! The space between his legs is where hooves his arms, or fingers should be stated as his fingers connected. His eyes slowly closed within the harmony of everything else falling into place, his mind began to spin and twist and then once catching hold of it ….
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

A Second Chance At Redemption (Sin) Empty Re: A Second Chance At Redemption (Sin)

Post by Zodiac February 11th 2014, 7:58 pm

The man had entered a state of meditation... as did Ryurou, Shi. He reached out into the mind of this man. No history, and no future. His life was hollow, empty and pathetic, without cause. Shi had touched his man's mind and followed it. Death itself moved with intense speed as he moved. He cleared miles in moments, ran over water as if it were solid ground, and traversed the globe in simple seconds. The Power of Death coursing through the lands, winds of solemn contemplation brushing over the grass and sands as he ended his long-distance shadow-step. He was silent, unable to be seen, heard, smelled or sensed as he kept his katana Shisoul sheathed, and his straw hat upon his head. His mask covering his face as a perfect Veil, hiding his eyes from any and all who would look into them. Death himself had arrived to find a man, kindred meditation.

Ryurou, Shi sighed as he circled the man, using his Ultimate Illusion to keep himself silent, unseen and unable to be smelled. This man was not normal, though he was not whole. He was but a vessel to a greater cause, a greater power. He was pathetic in comparison to the potential he held. Shi began to muse to himself about this man. He would have made an excellent apprentice... but he vowed to never again take a personal apprentice... not since Zell Atterrius... Ouroboros himself betrayed him and snapped his spine. It was only after Shi's son... Yam the Dragon King died to Sean Collin that Shi was able to access his true potential as the Incarnate of Death. This however sent Shi to remember what he had done...his one grievous sin against Ouroboros and Sean Collin. While Ouroboros carried twins, Shi cursed him with the plague of Death... the children would die. Or they should have... in the end it was the twin girl whom passed on into the next life, meanwhile it was the young boy, Silus (or known publically as Loki, a true Hero in Shi's eyes) whom was cursed with a weak heart...and because of his weak heart, his father Sean Collin's energy proved lethal...and so the child never got to bond with his second father.

Ouroboros and Sean were both thorns in his side...how a blessing to the world like Silus was born from those two men of utter destrictrion...it was beyond him. Nor physiologically, Silus explained that one out well enough. Bursting through the rib-cage was a rather painful process form what he could imagine... He found himself suddenly drawn back to the current moment, and he smiled finally deciding to remove his mask, and allow his "Illusion" to fall, allowing him to be heard once more.

"And just who are you?" Shi asked, calmly, nicely but still firmly enough to be taken seriously, as if the Aura of pure Death weren't enough. Shi's mask came down, revealing crimson eyes, any and all whom looked into the eyes would see and instantly know... they looked upon Death himself.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A Second Chance At Redemption (Sin) Guilty10
Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Killing never takes a villain out of this world...It just replaces them."

Number of posts : 643
Job : Your salvation through destruction.
Humor : [19:13:20] @ Forceaus : The racking of sperring skirrs means you rack disciprine
Registration date : 2013-08-18

Back to top Go down

A Second Chance At Redemption (Sin) Empty Re: A Second Chance At Redemption (Sin)

Post by 16 February 11th 2014, 8:29 pm

Clearing one’s mind could be difficult to be broad, because there is so many memories, skills, and things stored inside of a brain. Sixteen however, was a special case due to more than half of his life was wipe d clean from him so the only thing in there is a calm mind, a neutral heart and a mind of science and Combat. Combat was in truth the only thing he was good at, maybe smashing a guy’s girlfriend but I’m almost positive he’s a virgin so never mind on that part. His mind lifted him into the air, no physically but in his own trance he was in the air and trying to stay afloat and as he did so he did so he could feel his mental scape made a shift.

His normal mental world was nothing more than air of blue skies – But then the sky flickered with a dragon in front of him for a split second but it was more than enough to slam his concentration completely off. He instantly felt his mental control fading and his body dropped from the endless air he was trying to maintain and in a fit of confusion his eyes awakened to another. His speech was right on time, this was the event of him no doubt – this feeling sixteen was getting was not something he felt in a long time.

Suspense no doubt!

The mysterious mystery man spoke out in question, this caused a possibility of a demand … Sixteen thought this through quickly. Two men in a forest of such and another man appears before him during meditation … his eyes scanning his body appearance before coming up with something.

“I am no one. No one at all … Just a soul in a body. No name just a number. Sixteen.”
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac February 11th 2014, 9:41 pm

Those words cut through silence like a knife. Shi's eyes were the only part of him to show emotion, the pupils constricting before dilating once more. The rest of him remained an unreadable and as if made of stone. He closed his eyes, remembering the sixteen year old boy who came to him. A sickly young man, brown hair and tanned skin with glowing green eyes. He pleaded Shi to teach him the ways to control ones energy... to control the energy inside him which was slowly killing him. Shi initially turned him away, but the boy was rather persistent. Shi threatened to destroy him...but the child persisted. He claimed he wanted to take the very energy that was killing him...and save others. Shi defeated the boy in combat, though the boy used very highly advanced suits of armor that attached onto him. But it was in combat that Shi saw that the boy truly valued the lives of others. Shi brought his blade tip to the arm of the boy, where the name "ZELL" was written.

Flashback:

It was then that Shi saw it. ZELL... 7732. Zell Atterrius, was one of the Seven thousand man legion engineered by Gene-Tech. His own father cursed him with an energy that was slowly killing him. Perhaps it was pity...perhaps it was mercy... but more over perhaps it was the Heroic actions the boy stood for... Either way Shi would teach him and take him on as his personal apprentice. In the end...He lost Zell...he lost Zell Atterrius died and the power took on it's own, consuming the soul of Zell and becoming the villainous Ouroboros. A man who pissed upon Death at a whim, a man who has the power to quell a nation without hesitation... and it could have been prevented if Shi had simply paid his pupil more attention...if he had given his pupil the attention that he deserved for as hard as he worked.

"Let me rephrase this. I know who you are...but WHO ARE YOU?" Shi said, while it may have seemed cryptic, the expression is that ones' actions speak for themselves... he was asking the man if he was of good or evil nature... a difficult question for nearly anyone to answer objectively.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Killing never takes a villain out of this world...It just replaces them."

Humor : [19:13:20] @ Forceaus : The racking of sperring skirrs means you rack disciprine

Back to top Go down

Post by 16 February 11th 2014, 10:26 pm

It can be a bit hard to understand a lot of other people's emotions and although that may be true a person likes 16 still try to make it tends to find things out. Death spoke again and this time he was off bit less confident, but at the same time keeping his confident firm and able. The point is this man claims to have known who 16 is which is pretty ironic because 16 doesn't even know who he is himself. Could he possibly know anything about Sixteen? This could all just be for a good laugh but he doubt everything now a days. 16 had no answer for the man's question, he not only felt suspense but a bit of frustration of not understanding his question for better judgement. 16 eyes went down to glance at his fingers im which they hold in place, almost searching for an answer where his eyes laid vision upon .... then he broke! His hands split away from each otherand both landed on his knees. Defeated, he places his head down and submit.

"i don't ... I don't know who or even what I am. I am ... Lost
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac February 12th 2014, 8:02 pm

"There is wisdom in the confession that one knows nothing. For even those who have mastered the realm of the occult, and the realm of science both know nothing. They do not see the world as I do...nor do they see you the way I do...or the value of life." Shi said. The man seemed to fall as he made this confession. Perhaps that his confession of knowing nothing was truly born of the tragedy he literally could not recall. The Death Incarnate felt the potential of this man, and had come to see the path the man took. His path was...unclear, foggy and uncertain. In that moment it was Death whim missed is omnipotence and total omniscience. This man's ate was uncertain, and now it was up to he, Death to lead the man on the right path...or give him the powers to do so.

"A word to the wise, mortal. The past is dangerous. you look back at it and regret can consume you. You waste your life trying to remember what life you had before...only to die, meet me and realize that you never allowed yourself the chance to live." Shi said with a sigh, squatting and remaining eager to move aside, should an attack be attempted. He squatted there, about four yards form the man, awaiting him to move, or show any sign of existence.

Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by 16 February 13th 2014, 1:03 am

THE first question to come at hand was how did this man be able to visualize just who 16 was before I even knowing who he really is. There was so much power coming from this man's words it was almost as if he was back in the agency, back when he had everything to learn and nothing not to. He automatically thought about the word mortal that he spoke and figured out or at least came up with a suggestion that the man in front of him was not human.

For now, all he truly did was listen - his head still to the ground he still felt the feeling of defeat dispute his new stranger telling him there is nothing wrong with not knowing, everyone won't know themselves just because they know everything else. Everything coming out of  this 'Non-Mortal'  mouth wasn't just hitting his head, but his heart and sinking into his soul. He couldn't speak, all he could do was raise his head to face the man and give him a pleasant and grateful Nod."I will Follow"
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac February 13th 2014, 4:06 pm

He will follow? What exactly did that mean? He would follow. The man had obviously mistaken something he said. Shi sighed, the people of this era had no concept of listening it would seem. Shi chuckled and shook his head. He was able to teach the man, surely, the issue came in the word "follow" which was very broad. The secondary issue was the fact that Shi never openly offered to train the man, yet here he was saying simply that he would follow. That was either mind-reading or super-humanly-stalkerish. Shi was not sure he trusted this person, or if he was truly worthy of the training that come with entrance to his clan... the Circle of Death.

"I'm not sure I understand. You will follow? You mean my advice?" Shi asked, almost as if his voice were a warning. This would not be the first time the Storm Circle had sent someone to attempt at his "life". He would treat this man as he would any other threat potential threat. With the utmost caution. His face was still hard, made of stone virtually. "You will follow... interesting choice of words." he mused as his already almond shaped eyes narrowed, inspecting the man, looking for any indication of hostility or hidden intent.

Death may never struck first...but he always struck last.

Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by 16 February 13th 2014, 11:39 pm

Enlightenment and the heart that was once broken merged into the man with a hollow soul. Picking himself up he not only mentally but physically was able to stand at six foot one and stare into the eyes of Death. His presence not physically but in his soul was disturbed not in such a bad way but in a way out of intensity that he could not explain nor was he trying not to.

Before standing up he grabbed his sword and strapped it too his back. He gave the man a honorable bow, even after the man in front of him was a bit dazzled by his choice of words. Sixteen then spoke again deciding to use better words than what he chosen before. He no doubt could completely feel his body again as he snapped back into reality - Dat Dragon of Death was no joke for a split second.

"Meet you ? You sound like your Death or something of the afterlife"
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac February 14th 2014, 1:33 am

"I am Death." Shi said as he stood up. Nether energy seeped from him. Tree's began to decay and rot, falling from the forest, crashing into each other. The crass shriveled, greyed and took on a dark appearance. Shi's red eyes fixated on the man. Slowly, his sandaled Samurai foot lifted, placing it forward and touching the dead grass. The grass all turned to ash, so fragile after the Nether energy, the Energy of Death consumed the region. The air became thick, almost impossible to breathe as Shi took another step forward. Red and black electricity bounced across his armor, and the nether became so concentrated in the area that Shi's break became that of a purple haze.

"I am the Death Incarnate...Death in mortal form. Ryurou, Shi. Head of the Circle of Death...warriors who stand strong against the darkness and growing corruption of this wicked world. But I find myself wondering... are you of the corruption... or are you part of the cure for it?" Shi said. He looked the man over. The man would need to be very careful. Ryurou Shi never showed his true power unless he intended to use it. The man would be wise to not lie to Shi, for to Lie to Shi is to literally tempt Death.

Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by 16 February 14th 2014, 2:42 am

[Since my phone is being a fucking jerk and deleted my post. Short fuckery in posting form >.>]

At this particular moment was the moment that 16 first time in a long time experience something that human beings and any other mystical beings would call fear. beer with something that's 16 himself was not used to at all and in results he was not able to quickly adapt to his heart beating twice as fast as well as the increased amount of sweat moving from every parts of his body. He then saw the man no not the man the Dragon he saw before and then he saw it in his life in an instant then I'll flash a card and flickered and he was right bmoment she was only able to make one step back with then after that this whole body still felt paralyzed as if this right at this moment was the end this was when he met death in this is when he would meet his final breath. Death

"I am lost, I don't know what I am even doing anymore in my lifetime ... I'm just breathing to breathe and fighting to live!"
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac February 14th 2014, 10:21 pm

"Fight to live...and Live to fight." Shi answered him, with a chuckle as he cracked his neck by simply twisting his had slowly and deliberately to the sides. He began to circle the man like a hungry Lion playing with his prey. A low growl was emitted from his throat as he glared, almost as if observing the very soul of the man. This man was a blank slate...he had everything to gain, and nothing to lose. But Ryurou Shi was different...he had his dignity to lose. If he trained this man...and he turned to the same path as Zell Atterrius...the same path as Ouroboros... he could never forgive himself.

"My clan fights... we fight to free this world of "The Corruption" which has taken root within human society. It is we whom fight this corruption that it may never overtake this world. We fight to live...but we Live to fight. We do so all in the name of the greater good, which has established purity and serenity... We have purpose. We have our unity. Innocence, Purpose, and Unity. These are the things my clan fights for. You too, should establish reasons you fight." Shi said, not even intending to implant the idea in the man's mind. Though after he said it, he thought to himself. Would the man accept training? Would he be worthy of it?

Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by 16 February 15th 2014, 5:04 pm

We must fight to survive … that is all there is logical. Death continued to speak and while doing so he just couldn’t help himself but to circle around the mere human as if he has done something wrong but live. His heart still almost ready to quit out on him his brain then started kicking in and he started processing why he hasn’t died yet and as it made since his body began to calm itself down as seconds of the man’s conversation went on, but circling someone can make a person feel a bit jumpy even more so it was death circling him like a fucking lion.

Breathing rate has returned to normal, his eyes trying to keep up with the man’s body without having to actually move his own while ears having no choice to listen to Deaths whispers and in the end Death was trying to get something, whatever it was it was slowly coming to surface and something Sixteen figured to actually face.

“A reason to fight for besides living?” Spoke out of curiousity, his eyes squinting almost lightly forward losing his easy trail from Death only till he comes back around. "Are you calling this an invitation?”
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac February 17th 2014, 1:18 am

"It's an invitation to test your mettle, and prove yourself." Shi said as he drew his blade, pointing it at the man as he stood back enough away to let the man know that this was really happening. He needed to defend himself, to fight and ensure that he wasn't going to be another body for the gutter. He would need to face Death boldly. No hesitation, no mercy and one goal. To earn the respect of Death himself. "By your lead..."

Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by 16 February 19th 2014, 3:52 pm

Breathing and heart rate has now returned to normal status, being slowly but effectively OKAY with death standing in front of him. An invitation to prove him to death, I mean what could happen? Death might just take sixteen souls in the event of even trying to take on death but what’s sun without a little rain right? His mind shifted between trying to choose his battle to ducking and picking up his very average sword but kept his armed arm down for the purpose of a bit of time – Feeling and understanding that maybe he was joking for a split second but it wasn’t really a time for a joke. This wasn’t life but death. Death himself drew his blade, sixteen noticed its sharp and different feature from Sixteen basic blade – If Death didn’t take his sword he took mental note to upgrade his weaponry.

Silence took over the moment, only actions will speak . . .

By the time he took that step back from the assassin sixteen took in a gracious amount of air into his lungs before his right arm went up pointing to the right side of his body with his Katana blade pointing towards death himself as he pulled it closer to his cheeks, using his left hand to grab a hold to the hilt as his legs parted. Eyes and mind focused on a now hostile target – All fear and limitations escaped his aura the moment he pushed out of that air from his mouth. It was time to make a move, blazing speed he circled his target and at his speed this would show Death his current super power and just a bit of his tactic. Moving maybe 250 mph about 7 meters from his opponent you could see the wind picking up through the air as he busted forward and swung upward from behind him to give him a slash on his back to start it off. He had three expectations … let’s see which one DEATH meets.

"You must realize. that fear is not real. It is a product of thoughts you create. Don't let me be misunderstood, danger is very real, but fear itself is a choice"

Character Profile: Anarchy, 16
For more information or a chance to RP: Anarchy's File
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top