The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Huntsman
Like mother like son [Artemis] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
Like mother like son [Artemis] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2024, 11:35 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Trigger
Like mother like son [Artemis] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2024, 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Like mother like son [Artemis] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Like mother like son [Artemis] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Like mother like son [Artemis] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Like mother like son [Artemis] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Like mother like son [Artemis] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Like mother like son [Artemis] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Like mother like son [Artemis] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Like mother like son [Artemis] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Like mother like son [Artemis] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Like mother like son [Artemis] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapLike mother like son [Artemis] - Page 3 I_voting_barLike mother like son [Artemis] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Like mother like son [Artemis] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapLike mother like son [Artemis] - Page 3 I_voting_barLike mother like son [Artemis] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Like mother like son [Artemis]

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Like mother like son [Artemis] - Page 3 Empty Re: Like mother like son [Artemis]

Post by Artemis February 27th 2014, 12:40 am

Artemis felt a weight in her chest. She just kept backpedaling. She was scared? Artemis had felt this emotion a lot recently but she still wasn't used to it. But the space between her and the kids was getting larger, mainly cause of Artemis. And for some reason something about what that girl said hurt her, deeply. She walked up against a tree. Artemis just stood up against the tree. Her legs failed her and slid down to the ground. Could they be? No, they couldn't, she never bared any children. By why did what the girl hurt? It wasn't until they where out of her sight and hearing before Artemis was able to pick herself up. Slowly at first Artemis starting moving, slowly breaking out into a run.

However she wasn't running away. In fact she found it kinda of strange that she was running towards the pups. She even shifted into a hawk to catch up to the them. Once She did she flew past them and landed in front of them. She just stood there wordlessly a bit before walking up to the pups and pulling them into a tight hug.

"I-I don't know how it's possible. But I can tell you aren't lying." said Artemis, holding the pair close to her. "Beside you both smell... familiar some how."

Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2011-02-26

Back to top Go down

Like mother like son [Artemis] - Page 3 Empty Re: Like mother like son [Artemis]

Post by Alpha February 27th 2014, 1:11 am

Shael clung pathetically to his twin sister, not even noticing the painful markings that were dug into his tan flesh, perhaps thinking nothing of them beyond the fact that they were indeed there. His mommy had hurt him, but she would have not done so if she knew, right? There was no way that a parent would hurt their kid like that, no way at all. Sure his daddy had said mean things about her, but that was just because he….why did he say things like that? While Fera was more than aware of the situation, Shael still was within some illusion that they had mated, made the two of them out of some kind of love. That his parents had loved each other once and if he wanted it bad enough, they would love each other once again.

Even though Michael had discouraged it from the beginning, the young male began to cry, little wet tears beginning to spill from his black eyes. Little pathetic whimpers would issue from him as he tried to wipe them away with the sleeve of his jacket. The other hand was grabbing tightly onto Fera’s as the red haired female, both walking through the forest back to their little home. However, she was not expecting the bid that landed in front of them, shifting back into the form of their mother. One hand pressed against the young males chest and pushed him behind her, as she simply watched the females movements carefully.

What she was not expecting happened, Fera locked up for a moment, though Shael could only hug the female back, body still shuddering lightly. His eyes were for the most part slightly bloodshot, though his whimpering had stopped for the most part. ”I know it sounds impossible, but it is what it is.” Fera said with a sigh, rubbing the bridge of her nose and stepping from the embrace with her brother.
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis February 27th 2014, 7:27 pm

"Michael mentioned something about it not to long ago. I just laughed him off and went on with my day. I would never of imagined in my whole life he was telling the truth." said Artemis. She looked the pups... her pups over. They both looked alike and Artemis could point out some similarities between them and herself. Although where Fera got her bright red hair from she wouldn't be able to guess.

"We should find a place to sit and get to know each other." said Artemis. "I should at least know more about my pups." She was still unsure on how to react. Or even how to be a mom.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha March 15th 2014, 10:59 pm

Much had come from their father concerning their mother, mostly his berating and expounding upon how much he hated her. Decrying the woman as a whore and thins synonymous, though Shael would never believe her to be something like that, he was too innocent to. However her calling him a pup of hers seemed to draw a positive rise within the male, as a wide smirk formed along his expression and any tears that were forming simply ceased. ’What would you want to know about us?” Fera asked simply.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Like mother like son [Artemis] - Page 3 CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis March 16th 2014, 12:17 am

"Well a good start would be how are you guys so old, shouldn't you two be a few months old?" asked Artemis. Artemis got the feeling they where twins, mainly because she only really ever touched Michael twice. Although She wasn't enjoying the large amount of sass that was coming from Fera, so she directed her next question to her.

"How did Michael know about Fera, I never told him about her. And unlike you she actually respected me. So what's with the sass?" said Artemis. She was an alpha and she wouldn't take sass from many people to begin with and her apparent daughter isn't one of the people she would hear it from.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha March 16th 2014, 6:01 am

”We are four months old, to the day Friday.” She answered as calmly as possible, and did not even flinch when asked the next question. ’How he learned of her name is unimportant, and I simply give respect where it is due. So far you’ve assaulted my brother and threatened me, that does not inspire any sort of respect within me. All it does it make me have a deep disdain for all that you are.” Shael seemed to flinch at the answer that Fera gave the woman.

”Fera, you’re bein kinda mean.” The young male whined lightly, though she seemed to ignore that.

”I’m only stating a truth.”
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top