The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Mother knows best [Tyuki] I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Mother knows best [Tyuki] I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Mother knows best [Tyuki] I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Mother knows best [Tyuki] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Mother knows best [Tyuki] I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Mother knows best [Tyuki] I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Mother knows best [Tyuki] I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Mother knows best [Tyuki] I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Mother knows best [Tyuki] I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Mother knows best [Tyuki] I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Mother knows best [Tyuki] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Mother knows best [Tyuki] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Mother knows best [Tyuki] I_vote_lcapMother knows best [Tyuki] I_voting_barMother knows best [Tyuki] I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
Mother knows best [Tyuki] I_vote_lcapMother knows best [Tyuki] I_voting_barMother knows best [Tyuki] I_vote_rcap 
ghost

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Mother knows best [Tyuki]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mother knows best [Tyuki] Empty Mother knows best [Tyuki]

Post by Samael Christensen February 4th 2014, 6:24 am

A fist slammed against the leather punching bag, creating the dent within it for a moment as it swung back in an arc, before swinging back into the powerful fist. This went on for a few more moments, his fists slowly growing red as they hit the incredibly durable punching bag. Beams of sunlight coursed through the windows that peeked into the room, shining upon the blonde male garbed in a simple tank top and gym shorts. Rapidly slamming fists into the punching bag would swing faster, chain that bound it creaking loudly as if the strain of the force were slowly becoming too great and with one powerful punch it was sent careening onward. The bag slid along the gym floor, shattering the wooden finish, and stopping after a few feet of sliding. Another small amount of damage done to the Hale mansions workout room, and another reason for Arianna to gripe at Brandon.

The blonde grumbled lightly as he looked at the trail of slight destruction that was created by the punching bag, and then walked over to it, hefting it over his shoulder and tossing it into the corner. With a loud thud it landed, and Brandon walked from the room with a heavy sigh emanating from his lips. Aaron stood at the threshold of the doorway, a wry expression decorating his face as he looked his twin within the eyes for a second. He was dressed in a simple white t-shirt and plaid pajama pants, ones that drooped slightly past his ankles, yet he did not trip over them.

”Have you seen a tome of mine?” He asked with a raised brow, perhaps having asked everyone else since it was just now that he was asking him.

’You come to me asking about a book? No, I don’t know where this tome of yours is. Maybe Silus borrowed it or something, since you kind of let him do that whenever he wants.” Brandon noted with a rather sarcastic sounding tone, slightly toned arms crossing over his chest as he considered his twins question for a second. Silus seemed like the bookish type, so him borrowing it did not seemed too far off from the realms of possibility. Running fingers along the bridge of his nose, Aaron shook his head.

”Guess you’re right, I did say the little Sean spawn could borrow any book anytime that he wanted.” Aaron admitted as he felt something, the feel of the enchantment about the house. ”Were you expecting someone? I thought you and that Pat character had your game night last night, well and into this morning.”

”Can’t be him, he’s sleeping in the guest bedroom.” Brandon answered wondering who exactly would want to visit the mansion, other than another potential damn suitor.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The immortal with not enough patience for this- Adam Johnson (Vampire boi)
The Ravens Son- Samael Christensen
The Half angel/Half brother - Nathaniel Christensen
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2012-08-21

Back to top Go down

Mother knows best [Tyuki] Empty Re: Mother knows best [Tyuki]

Post by Chellizard February 13th 2014, 1:32 am

A limousine slowly drove up a gravel drive that turned to asphalt. In front of the vehicle stood a magnificent home that could be compared to Chelle's villa in Italy. This manor, however, was tucked into the outskirts of Chicago's old town. The building gave the sloping mountain character, and cast a lovely gloomy look over the Windy City.

"I cannot believe Nate couldn't do this himself... He is such a coward sometimes... But, at least I'll get to see Aaron again, and finally meet Brandon." she thought to herself, though spoke aloud. The limo driver looked at her in the rear view mirror skeptically, a brow raised in curiosity.

--
Earlier that week...

"Yo! Tye," called Nathaniel when he heard the door open and shut behind of his asian popstar granddaughter.

"I promise you don't smell egg rolls!" she lied, making her way to the kitchen with take out and a baggy of egg rolls; they were a tiny bit cold, however. She popped them on a plate and nuked them in the microwave, as well as her takeout box that was made of one hundred percent recycled plastic products.

"I got a letter in the mail from an old friend. Aaaand... I need to go meet a few people. But! I think you should do it for me, you know, since you've already talked about them before." he said, walking into the kitchen in boxers and a button up that was clearly not buttoned. His toned chest glistened with the hint of water. He had just gotten out of the shower. His hair was combed back, however, and his face was still unshaven. He was rockin a pretty decent beard.

"Well, who is it?" she asked, not even turning around to notice her roommate-uncle-grandma-boss.

"Brandon and Aaron Hale. A limousine will be here in two days to get you and take you there. So, be ready!" he said, smirking slightly as he made his way over to the microwave.

Tyuki opened the door and smiled at her egg rolls. She had been craving them all day long.

"So do I get to know why I have to go in place of you? Why can't we go together? It'd be great to see Aaron again. I haven't seen him in a long time." she said, reaching for her plate.

Nate grabbed for one of the four egg rolls and took a bite out of it.

"Mrhmph. Normph." he spoke with his mouth full and then finally chewed and swallowed it.

"I mean... If I told ya, I'd have to kill ya, kid." he said, making a slash at his throat in a sarcastic manner.

"Whatever. At least I get to see an old friend. I'll pack now. And, dude, don't you dare think about touching another egg roll. You can get your own." she took her plate and plastic dish of chow mein to her room and shut the door. She then proceeded to text John about the situation, and time went on until the day of.

--

She adjusted herself, stepping out of the limo when the door was opened by the driver. She had a simple tote bag, and her purse. She was clad in a t shirt, skinnies, and ballerina flats. Her hair was in pig tails, and a piece of gum was being chewed to relieve a bit of nervous tension.

"Thanks! I think I can knock on my own, though," she gave a sarcastic curtsy to the limo driver and made her way to the front door, and then rapped her the knocker in a catchy pattern; it was pon pon pon.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Mother knows best [Tyuki] JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen February 13th 2014, 2:20 am

A familiar rhythm tapped along the front door of the Hale mansion, Arianna perking up slightly as her own connection with the house seemed to pick up on that. The blonde would rise from her recliner within the living room and then made her way to the front door, where someone seemed to be knocking. Fingertips brushed over the doorknob once before she would twist it and then open the door. Looking to the female that was standing upon her threshold, Arianna considered where she had seen this face before. It was one that was slightly well known, but she could not tell from where. ”Well you must be one of Brandon’s friends.” She would say lightly stepping aside and turning towards her son who was reclined against a wall within the hallway.

”Hello.” Aaron said with a certain pleasant tone within his voice, smirking lightly as he pushed off of the wall and then walked onward with his twin only a few steps behind. While the smaller of the two males had met Tyuki before, Bandon had never done so, perhaps only having heard about her occasionally from Aaron. All that he knew was that she was a friend with him and Sean while they were still together and whatever, though now she was mostly only his friend, considering that Sean did not really talk with either anymore. ’It’s been a while Tyuki.”

”So this is Tyuki?” Arianna asked with a surprised tone, perhaps not expecting to have a famous j-pop star walking through her front door.’Well by all means come in.” She noted ushering her in with a wave of her hand. Brandon offered a hand to the pop star to shake, giving the usual friendly grin.

”Hi.”

Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard February 13th 2014, 2:45 am

Tyuki popped a large bubble and it snapped back over the tip of her nose. The hot pink bubble gum was sweet, sugary, and delicious. She felt embarrassed, though, because the door swung open the moment the bubble popped on her face. She licked with her tongue and got the majority of the treat back into her mouth where she chewed softly, and tried not to make a fool of herself.

The woman at the door was blonde, and looked like Aaron's sister. But, her tone of voice and how she spoke meant she was their mom, or some kind of guardian. Tyuki mustered up her manners and nodded her head, evening dipping into a small curtsy that was genuine this time.

"Pleased to meet you ma'am!" she chirped and stood back upright, her purse swinging from the deep motion she had bent into. Her curtsy had been a bit more dramatic and turned into a luxurious bow.

The popstar finally got her eyes off of the woman and saw Aaron and a taller looking version of him walking behind him.

"Aaron!" she said, waving at him happily. She skipped into the house and slung herself into the blonde, hugging him tight.

"It's been too long!" she squealed excitedly and then slid from his grasp and stood awkwardly for a moment, her emerald eyes sweeping over Brandon.

"Hi to you too, stranger." she said, cracking a smile of her own. She then whirled to offer a polite bow to their mother.

"Thank you so much for having me Ms. Hale. It means a lot to me. I also apologize that my Uncle Nathaniel could not make it. It seemed he had things to take care of." she offered an apologetic smile and then clapped her hands excitedly.

"So, what do you guys do around here for fun?" she asked, grinning like a fool. The gum was no longer being chewed with mannerisms. She was gnawing it with a bit of adrenaline coursing through her.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen February 14th 2014, 8:16 pm

Aaron was taken aback by the embrace, but did not react too negatively, a small smile forming upon his lips as he attempted to pull himself back and press out a few wrinkles that had formed within his shirt. It appeared that the female was trying to impress his mother and that more than anything was a good idea, since she styled herself the matron of the household. ”Indeed, I don’t think I can remember the last time I’ve seen you.” Aaron noted playing with the words for a second, before turning his attention to Brandon who was mid way into offering a hand shake when the female bowed to him.

The male chuckled awkwardly to himself before letting the hand fall awkwardly to his side and returned the bow, a little embarrassed. The mention of this Nathaniel caused the Hale matriarch to raise a brow before nodding understandingly.  ”Think nothing of it dear, it’s so rare that we have a friend of Aaron’s over. It’s…a welcome relief from the usual.” Not that the female was bothered by Brandon’s nearly constantly having someone over, but a change in company was always welcome, or at least a change within the people that walked into her home.

”Fun? Depends on what you call fun Tyuki.” Aaron would answer, catching Brandon before he could open his mouth to say anything. ”We have a few things around here to do, and my brother does have quite the…collection of games.”

"Yeah, I have a whole shelf about this tall full of them.” Brandon would say raising one arm upwards, adding its height to his own, and only slightly exaggerating the truth. ”I also have like a weight room full of…stuff.”

Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard February 17th 2014, 5:04 am

"Well, not much has changed on my list of fun things to do, Aaron! Geeze you act like we haven't seen each other in years!" she giggles and waves her hand at him as if shooing the thought. Aaron should know what Tyuki likes to do for fun; he had slept over a lot with Sean, after all.

"Well, we all know I'll beat your butts in Mario Kart!" she says, her attention swapping between the boys. "Hm..." she hummed in thought, watching Brandon as he placed an arm in the air about his head.

"Oh oh!" the small asian started to bounce up and down excitedly.

"Do you even lift, bro?" she asked, grinning with enthusiasm. "Let's head to that gym, huh?" she asked, stepping closer toward the hall, assuming the gymnasiums direction. She looked awfully small to be interested in weights and lifting heavy objects. But this would be fun.

--

Outside a dark shadow was cast over the mansion. It looked like a large winged figure. The shadow dipped and dove, and then vanished. The sound of ruffling feathers, and sweeping wind bustled outside of a set of french glass doors to a balcony outside of a very cozy office.

The figure was a man dressed in one of the finest suits, and had a pair of black and white feathered wings. Standing tall at six feet, five inches, the man leaned toward the doors and rapped his knuckles against the glass before trying to door knob.

"May I come in, Arianna?" the male asked, his voice deep and soothing.

He waited with patience, the invitation to enter being his cue to step forward into the office.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen March 29th 2014, 5:31 pm

Aaron smirked at the prospect that the female could beat him in the game, though it had been proven on multiple occasions that she could. ’We’ll see.” Aaron muttered pleasantly, though things had quickly moved to something about lifting, which was Brandon’s domain of things. If anyone could do a large amount of heavy lifting it eas his brother, though when it came to a heavy mental load he was somewhat short. The Asian female looked rather small to be interested in lifgitng weights, but Brandon could not assume anything, considering that she was a friend of Sean’s during his superhero days, which meant maybe she had some kind of superhuman something. If anything, maybe she had cool strength that would let her throw weights around like nothing.

”Hellz yeah.” Brandon whooped in response to the whole asking if he lifted part, that usual dumb grin forming upon his face as he lead the female to the gymnasium. The gymnasium was a rather large area in the mansion with a large assortment of weights scattered about on their appropriate receptacles. ”We should have like a little contest, of strength or whatevs.” Brandon offered stepping ahead then turning to look at Tyuki.

Arianna glanced over a tome, having already senses the presence of another within her homes range. She was for the moment nestled within her office, letting Brandon and Aaron entertain their guest at the moment, until the other guest made themselves apparent to her. A rather familiar face from a time long ago, or rather a couple of decades ago, when she was a much different person. Her lips curled into a rather hard to read expression, a low sigh emanating from her as she slowly closed the tome.

’Nathanial, what brings you here? I’m sure it isn’t a simple courtesy call.” While her words were not the friendliest she motioned for him to enter. ”Well regardless of reasons, come in.”

Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard April 15th 2014, 12:41 am

As soon as she stepped into the gymnasium, she dropped her bag in a corner and pulled off her sneakers. Dipping into her bag she pulled out athletic tape and started to wrap her wrists and ankles properly. Despite her powers, she liked to keep up the normal routines a human would have to partake in before doing rigorous training. With the tape wrapping around her left hand for the last time, she used her teeth to break the tape and patted it down properly.

"So, some kind of contest or whatever? Seems easy enough. What's our goal, and what do we start with first?" slapping her hands together a loud clap resonated throughout the room and she grinned in response.

"Nice. So, do you wanna keep score, Aaron?" she asked, looking around to see if he was still in the same room with them.

--

Nathaniel stepped in through the doors and smirked, pulling a single rose from behind of his back. It was a golden yellow speckled with white. A gorgeous specimen. Smiling toward Arianna, he shrugged gently and got straight to the point.

"Tyuki was invited here. Don't suppose you know this or not, but I'm her great grandpa... It's strange that my great grand daughter and your boys know one another." He chuckled heartily, extending the flower to the mistress of the Hale manor.

Nathaniel was merely here to see and old romance partner.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen April 24th 2014, 7:07 am

Brandon’s eyes scanned around the gym, looking over everything that was scattered about it, the multiple weights and things of that nature. He knew that Aaron would not join the little contest but something told him that he would somehow be part of the contest anyway, even if it were not lifting. ”We’ll see who can lift more.” Brandon answered with a smirk, walking over to one of the weights and lifting it with one hand, seemingly without any trouble either. There was only the slightest amount of effort on the male’s part, before letting the weight fall to the ground with a resounding thud, one that echoed through the entire room. It was for the most part Brandon showing off his strength and probably just picking out a standard for them to start with.

”This one is supposed to weigh like….ten tons I think.” Brandon thought out loud, testing the weight of the large metal barbell that was within his hand, eyes narrowing as he turned back to Tyuki. Aaron crossed arms over his chest, raising an eyebrow as if seriously considering the suggestion.

”Yeah, I guess I could keep score for you two.” He noted with a smirk, waiting for the two to begin their little contest of strength.

”Her great great grandpa? Well, isn’t that an interesting concept.” Arianna wondered to herself, something about the idea of that amusing the female more than anything. Arianna’s eyes shot to the rose that was presented to her, something about the appearance of it interesting her, a small smirk forming upon her lips as the time spent with the strange being entered her mind. ”Forgive me if I’m a little…skeptical of your visit. The last unexpected guest that I had ended up destroying my home.” She noted not letting the pleasant expression wane, taking hold of the rose handed towards her and sniffing it ever so lightly.

Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content