The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Punching werewolves and things like that [Niall] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Punching werewolves and things like that [Niall] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Punching werewolves and things like that [Niall] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Punching werewolves and things like that [Niall] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Punching werewolves and things like that [Niall] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Punching werewolves and things like that [Niall] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Punching werewolves and things like that [Niall] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Punching werewolves and things like that [Niall] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Punching werewolves and things like that [Niall] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Punching werewolves and things like that [Niall] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Punching werewolves and things like that [Niall] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Taliesin
Punching werewolves and things like that [Niall] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Punching werewolves and things like that [Niall] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapPunching werewolves and things like that [Niall] - Page 3 I_voting_barPunching werewolves and things like that [Niall] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Punching werewolves and things like that [Niall] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapPunching werewolves and things like that [Niall] - Page 3 I_voting_barPunching werewolves and things like that [Niall] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Cobalt
Arcana
Tybrid
Sage
Vorik
ghost

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Punching werewolves and things like that [Niall]

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Punching werewolves and things like that [Niall] - Page 3 Empty Re: Punching werewolves and things like that [Niall]

Post by Zell February 4th 2014, 2:16 am

"Because Niall is just an Ethereal construct. He is a fragment of a soul preserved by Zell Atterrius and brought into reality through his Ethereal energy. It would be like you using Nether to create a pseudo human and expecting to have children with it. Ethereals reproduce because of the body absorbing DNA from another creature of any gender, species or race. Ethereal energy is souls form the Etherium BUT when an Ethereal is "having a baby" it uses it's own soul energy in conjuring a life form that has both genetics of itself and the other parent. In the forming of the child the other parents genetics alter the life form." Silus explained to Arianna, mostly because he knew she would likely be more apt to at least comprehend what he was saying, maybe even understand. He looked to Niall, whom seemed to nod and understand, what amazed Silus was when he actually had a follow-up question.

"So...I don't have a soul?" Niall asked...the gravitas of the situation finally seeming to fall into place. He looked to Silus, broken eyes almost as he looked into the young Indigo eyes. "I...I'm just a construct...like one of Ouro's puppets? Am...am I even ?Niall?" He was taking it harshly, but Silus tapped him on the shoulder, stealing his eyes back for a moment.

"Yeah. That's what Zell Atterrius did. When he gave up and became Ouroboros he made a deal with Ouro that bound a part of your soul into Ethereal energy. Eventually the Ethereal energy would become a construct. The fact you still have a sliver of your soul makes you Niall...you're just a rather...empty form of him. You're still Niall though, Zell made sure. He promised you you'd have your own body...and in the end he gave his life up for his promise..." Silus said. He suddenly looked as if he realized something. He looked a little sad before smiling at Niall and walking over to the little chair not far bay, still so comfy that he couldn't stand it.... because if he stood it then he couldn't sit in it...and Arianna would likely yell at him for bouncing on furniture, which was understandable. He yawned as he leaned back and settled in.

"So...I'm only part of me? But still pretty much all of me..." Niall said, not even pretending to understand.

Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Number of posts : 1417
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Punching werewolves and things like that [Niall] - Page 3 Empty Re: Punching werewolves and things like that [Niall]

Post by Samael Christensen February 4th 2014, 2:48 am

Arianna soaked in everything that the male said with a blank expression, considering it all for a moment before turning to Niall. So he was simply an ethereal construct created by Ouroboros? The woman frowned lightly, something about it not sitting right with her, but then again she simply did not enjoy the thought of the ethereal very much. Something told her that Niall would not take well to the news, simply because the wording itself made it sound as if he were not a person, but simply a construct, something that any thinking and feeling being would not like to think of themselves. It was enough of as truth to perhaps break a heart, and something within the Irish males expression spoke of just that. In fact is seemed to be more than he wondered if he was even truly Niall, something that anyone within their right mind would have wondered.

While one may believe that memories and things of that nature were sacred things, magic could so easily alter and create them with the right skill place into it. Even Brandon knew how to do so, even if it was to a lesser degree with his golems. The idea that Niall was perhaps a puppet of Ouroboros made Brandon cringe, the very idea of it seeming repugnant. Whatever the case was, he felt sorry for the male in a way, well until Silus continued with the explanation. It was what Zell Atterrius did, something about when he gave up and some other mumbo jumbo that came along with that. The Hale male found himself nearly unable to really understand what was being talked about, if only because he was somewhat magically retarded when it came to ethereal things. So he just referred to it as the usual ethereal bullshit.

So Niall was Niall but only part of him? Brandon scratched his head lightly while trying to figure out what exactly that meant in the scheme of things, and he came up blank really. Wrapping arms around Niall, Brandon dragged him onto the couch that he was sitting on and snuggled him for a lack of better terms while Arianna took herself a seat. ”I see.” She said simply resting chin upon her interlaced fingers, considering what was said for a moment  ” Well then, that’s explains a lot.”

’I don’t get it.” Brandon muttered lightly pecking Niall on the cheek as Aaron joined the conversation along with Pat, Aaron holding the young Hale within his arms.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The immortal with not enough patience for this- Adam Johnson (Vampire boi)
The Ravens Son- Samael Christensen
The Half angel/Half brother - Nathaniel Christensen
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2012-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus February 4th 2014, 8:20 pm

"Well...kinda yeah. In a way. Before Zell died he did something that I don't know anyone else could do. He..kinda tricked Ouroboros. He turned Ouroboros' own "deal" against him. Zell divided your soul in half. Using Ethereal energy he took half of it to the Etherium, while the other half died and went to the Abyss. When he did this...he kinda made you immortal. Ouroboros got pissed and came here to "talk" with Aaron. Niall misunderstood the context and thought it was more ominous and Niall fought Ouroboros. Then Ouroboros was forced to defend himself and Arianna came into play. Then He tried to make sure the magic families knew to not mess with Sean so he more or less did that whole "say my name" think to uncle Aaron and then Niall fought back and so Ouroboros destroyed him. When Ouroboros destroyed him Zell was finally able to pass on, taking the half of Niall with him." Silus explained his face a BRIGHT red from a lack of oxygen, he took in a long and large breath in and then started panting for a second before clearing his throat and nodding to them. Niall just smiled and looked a little touched.

"So...wait. Zell WAS the good guy! BAM I KNEW IT!" Niall said excitedly, suddenly all the problems washed away. Silus looked to him with an arched eyebrow and a little smile, looking to Arianna with a face that said he thought Niall was crazy. He froze up and turned around, on a pivot stopping dead in his tracks. "So I'm immortal?"

"Yeah...Kinda. You can die but you'll never stay dead. Half of you is in the Abyss and like...48% of you in in the Etherium. If someone were to retrieve those parts of you and unify them then you'd be back to 100% Niall. The only thing that would change would be like...your Ethereal energy and your ability to have kids and your blood and stuff." Silus said with a shrug, almost like it were an interesting point to consider.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Punching werewolves and things like that [Niall] - Page 3 Lucife10
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen February 4th 2014, 9:38 pm

Another long explanation was given out, one that confused Brandon even more than the last one, his expression twisting into a confused one. Well not only him, but mostly everyone that had walked into the room, except for the young child that did not really understand speech to begin with, simply sucking on his thumb lightly. Instead of trying to understand he just let what spouted form Silus mouth go in one ear and then out of the other, the only thing sticking was that Niall had around….2% of his soul in his own body. That was a small amount of spoul when compared to what was missing, and most of it was within a place ruled by death and darkness; if he knew anything about that stuff. He knew some stuff form when Sean was studying them but information about the Titans was rather rare, considering they were rare to people of this realm.

”Sounds like some heavy stuff going on here.” Pat noted off handedly running a finger along his chin as he himself did not understand anything, other than the name Zell Atterrius. He was some kind of billionaire that disappeared, genetics and all that lovely mumbo jumbo. He barely understood science let alone the magic that The hales spoke so fluently around here, yet they tolerated his ignorance seemingly easily. There was something about kids and that was more than enough of weirdness for him.

”Immortality? Sounds pretty awesome.” Brandon muttered to himself. ”Wait…does that mean if we get the rest of his soul he could be….a full Niall?” Brandon asked raising a brow, using his understanding to try and figure things out. It sounded easy enough in his mind, but it was likely going to be hard.

”You would have to get to the Etherium, and I’m unsure how we would pull that off.” Aaron noted shuddering lightly at the mention of the place.

Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell February 6th 2014, 1:26 am

"Well...yeah. Getting there is no problem. Well it is, I mean...I know how to get us there, but it's the parts required for the ritual that's difficult. I mean...realistically I do the ritual, open the portal. Then Niall goes into the Etherium with one or two people and does his ritual. Then we go to the Abyss and repeat the process." Silus said, trying to formulate a thought before actually speaking. His tongue had betrayed him though, and he was still left in silence. He cleared his throat and waited for judgmental eyes and questions from all corners of the room. Niall however just seemed to soak everything in, and what he heard about the concept of being whole again he become a little more back to life.

All the more Niall was enjoying the attention from his boy, he couldn't help but notice that Silus was getting all the more...nervous maybe? Was he not used to PDA or something like that? Niall found his mind running through the possibilities as to why the child was acting so different. Granted his head was rather empty, so the thought only bounced all around, ricocheting everywhere until it simply bounced out of his head. He had nothing, so he just went back to leaning on Brandon, happy to hear about the potential of returning to being a true human-Ethereal thingy. He yawned as he looked to Silus, almost as if he wanted the child to go on and explain, but he didn't know that Silus wasn't exactly the most unwilling person to just up and share details without being asked.

Punching werewolves and things like that [Niall] - Page 3 Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen February 6th 2014, 1:47 am

Arianna soaked everything in said by the small child, considering it and weighing in the possibilities that they would even succeed within the venture that was being proposed to them. However, Brandon did not find himself as understanding of the situation, raising an eyebrow at threw child with an arm still draped around Niall comfortably, as the irish male seemed to return the snuggling affection, yet he did not seem to notice Silus and his unease around it. Perhaps one could say that he was remarkably unobservant, but then again he didn’t really know the intricacies of how the little male worked, not that he didn’t care to learn about them.

”What manner of ritual would need to be performed?” Arianna would ask breaking the small silence, Aaron turning to her as if sharing the same question silently. ”What exactly would you need to perform this ritual?” She would ask plainly, snapping as what seemed to be a small leather notebook appeared within her hand, flipping to a certain page as a pen also seemed to conjure itself. The only one that really was slightly bothered at the moment was Pat, but then again he was not really used to all the magic being slung about. Granted he had seen Arianna do some things before, so it was not all a surprise.

Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac February 6th 2014, 11:15 pm

Silus had to give a list it would seem. How does one go about declaring needs such as this. Sure the list starts out simple enough, but it just goes on, and on and on and eventually BAM you're suddenly an evil bad person. Then again the list was rather, how even the most attuned mage would find... odd. Silus cleared his throat and bit his lower lip, almost reluctant to say. But he knew Arianna well enough to know that she wasn't going to let the concept die. What he did was let out an audible gulp before a deep breath and proceeding. "Well. I need a vile of Dragon's blood. I need a Dark phylactery, a gorgonic tongue, Catnip, Werewolf saliva and theimmortalsoulofanethereal." Silus said, cringing and sinking down into his hoodie and running the words together really quick.

"Come again?" Niall asked, almost certain he knew what the child had just said. Silus looked to him and seemed rather scared at the moment, and it was quite obvious that he wasn't comfortable with the ritual in question.

"Well, I need the...Immortal...soul of an Ethereal..ehehe...s-so uhm...I'm gonna need a hacksaw and some Hydrofluoric acids too...and a spare bathroom." Silus managed to squeak out before he bashfully moved back into the corner and sat down, clinging his knees to his chest. He didn't like the thought of killing someone, and honestly he had to attribute that to Michael. Silus was always scared to die. But the one time he wanted to die, he was told that...well... bad things that still plague his sleep. He noticed the little white rainbow-auraed wolf rush in, trying to make a sudden turn into Silus, but against the hardwood floor the little pup's hind legs kicked out and he slid, falling to his butt and sliding in a sitting position in a total three sixty until he bumped into the seated Brandon's leg. The tongue was out, panting as he looked around, trying to figure out what happened. He looked up intot he air at Brandon and yipped happily before standing up and trotting over to Silus as if he were somehow proud of himself.

Punching werewolves and things like that [Niall] - Page 3 Guilty10
Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Killing never takes a villain out of this world...It just replaces them."

Number of posts : 643
Job : Your salvation through destruction.
Humor : [19:13:20] @ Forceaus : The racking of sperring skirrs means you rack disciprine
Registration date : 2013-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen February 6th 2014, 11:43 pm

So that was what Silus needed to perform this ritual, though she was taken aback by the final piece that was required to do this. While many of them she already had, and one of the components was easily obtainable, something told her that the final would be more difficult even for a woman of the magical Hale family would find it difficult. They would have to kill an ethereal, and Arianna was unsure how willing Silus would be to do such a thing. If he was anything like his father around that age, then he would have shied away from blood, let alone the idea of ending someone’s life. ”I assume me must kill an ethereal to obtain this...soul correct?” She questioned with a raised brow, something about it sounding like….dark magic.

If that were the case, then The Casters would have done much better than she could, they were masters when it came to things of that nature, Arianna resorting to even allowing such practice under her roof would have made Nolan Caster pleased as hell. Brandon however was somewhat shocked by the revelation, if simply because….he had a thing against killing. Sure he beat up werewolves but it was usually his brother who did the more fatal part of their jobs, he just punched things. Yancey plopped against his leg, and snapped Brandon from that train of thought, looking down to the panting pup that then trotted over to Silus.

Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell February 7th 2014, 3:22 am

"Well...you could always use me..." Silus said rather casually. Niall missed the comment, but Kaisses and Hocus both shot glares at him, both concerned. Yancey whined a little as Silus picked him up and cuddling the pup. Kaisses growled slightly looking at Silus before sighing and simply departing from company to go be alone elsewhere. Hocus not wanting to draw suspicion just chuckled as if it were a joke of sorts.

"Silus stop messing around like that. He means that there are a few beings that can assist us. One of them is named Luci and the other is known as "The Oracle". They are the only souls I know of powerful enough to sustain a portal without dying. Unless anyone knows where the Lych is." Hocus asked, sounding rather enticed by the idea of wiring the Lych up to be a sacrifice for a portal. Though it was unfortunate that Hocus nor Silus had any inkling of where or what the Lych was at this point. Otherwise he'd be al over that. He'd even make the popcorn and arrange for beverages.

"I'm not... but... I mean...I guess I could call on Luci or Oracle." Silus said quietly as he hugged onto the pup, kissing the little thing on his head and obviously coddling the pup. It was a reminder to Hocus about the brother they lost, and the closest friend. Silus' heart ached, but Hocus was beginning to see things. Things that Niall was slowly sensing. The child was closing himself off, isolating himself. Niall almost felt awful that he complained or brought anything up.

"So...uhm...who we gonna call?" Niall asked, he looked to Brandon with a smile and held up a finger. "DON'T. say it." Niall said

Punching werewolves and things like that [Niall] - Page 3 Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen February 7th 2014, 7:06 pm

Brandon frowned lightly at the male as he said something about using him, as if catching up on what he meant by that, granted it was Pat who seemed to catch up on more than the blonde Hale. Hocus however seemed to clarify, or rather cover up the intentions behind what Silus had said, Arianna sighing lightly. ’While I would love to use the Lych, I’ve no idea where he is.” A small amount of pleasure seeped into his voice as she fantasized about doing this. Silus suggested calling upon two people, both of which the Hale’s did not know yet they assumed something about them was going to work. Brandon nearly found himself saying something until Niall shut up, damn Ghostbusters. It was the finger that kept him from saying it, a sly smirk forming upon his lips. ”Aww.” He said pleasantly, with a playful roll of his eyes.

"Yes, who are we gonna call?"

Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac February 9th 2014, 12:48 am

"Well...Luci would probably be easiest for me... but it might be a little odd..." Sius said almost hesitantly as he seemed to not be exactly for that option, however that was the easiest and most assured way, and somehow he thought that they all knew it. After all, when in Magic isn't the best way to do something the most dangerous? That's why great mages take great measures for safety.

"Silus. You don't need to do this if you don't want to. I appreciate it but...I don't know. Killing an Ethereal?" Niall asked. Silus' eyes darted around. The small child's very strict No killing policy was something he was renown for, even when he was in the Awesome Squid, and flying Solo. He even did a small interviews under the name Loki for a documentary for being a really young hero who supports the law. His interview was both adorable and impressive for a kid his age to say something like "Well all life is sacred so why you go and kill people, I mean we're heroes right?" with the most adorable face and voice ever... which made him rather loved by people... well...some people. Anyway, him not killing people and not allowing people to die was his most notorious thing. He had zero tolerance for murder. He didn't care who he had to oppose (Hero or otherwise) to preserve life, the boy was gonna do it.

"I think we can do it without the death...but it's....going to be harder." Silus said. He sat down as if he were meditating, attempting to find his Kai, or Ki or Zen or what-ever he was supposed to find. He was just about to reach that point of total meditation...total tranquility almost appearing as dead.

"Seriously. Is he dead!?" Niall asked as he shot to the ground on his hands and knees, looking at Silus who groaned and opened up his eyes. It was going to be nearly impossible to meditate when surrounded by blondes like these two. Aaron would need to forgive the brown-blonde boy as he pushed Niall away and grunted as he repositioned himself into a perfect, comfortable stance to meditate. A very faint pulse of Ethereal energy shot out, and nearly in an instant a darker presence entered the room.

"You REALLY had to call me? What's wrong?" The strained whispery reverb of the beast known as "Luci" appeared at his side. He was undetectable by every means until he manifested into the physiological realm, summoned forth by Silus. The creature manifested, and his Tridimensional face glared at multiple angles at multiple people with beady eyes of pure black. "So these are them...I see." The creature amused by the family who now perceived him.

Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Killing never takes a villain out of this world...It just replaces them."

Humor : [19:13:20] @ Forceaus : The racking of sperring skirrs means you rack disciprine

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen February 9th 2014, 1:13 am

Silus spoke about someone named Luci, and Brandon found himself unsure who this character actually was. Sounded like some kind of scary female or something along those lines, yet he could not assume that, considering that for all he knew it could have been a man if not something worst. Niall suggested that he did not need to do this, as killing seemed like something outside of what Silus would do and from what he knew the little kid was the sickeningly sweet kind, so that was not a stretch. Much like his father when he was a little kid, always scared of things like blood and even killing bugs. He usually had him or Aaron do it, and they would tease him about it later, though that was mostly Brandon, as Aaron held a higher regard for the life of anything.

Luckily death would not be involved in this whole ordeal, so then all was well, or at least within his eyes anyway. Then came the meditation, which everyone except Niall seemed to understand was happening, as he moved closer to the meditating ethereal and overall appeared to bug him. With a push, the boy would continue his meditation and in an instant a darker presence entered the room, a shuddered running up Arianna’s spine. A strange creatures beyond whatever voice it had crawled appeared, Pat seemingly the only one that was affected by the beings sudden appearance, though that was only a slight facial contortion that was easily hidden. ”And who are you?”

Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac February 9th 2014, 1:34 am

"The name is Lucifer. To Silus, he finds it "fitting" to call me Luci. I have many names in my day... but subsequently that was all lost when my Father made deals with dieties darker than the mind can imagine." Lucifer said, transforming instantly to a human form, looking VERY close to Brandon, but flashing Niall's eyes and affinity for black clad clothing. Lucifer cleared his throat and gave off a Niall like grin and sighed, looking to Silus with a raised brow. "Well as much as I love to haunt around, If I don't use my true form I'll forget it again. Which is never a good thing. I got my Dad's memory....sadly enough." He chuckled a little a roll of his eyes and a faint Irish accent in his voice, no where near as potent as the other Irishman in the room, but still tracings of it could be heard.

"That is one good looking monster." Niall whistled, granted it was more of a statement than anything else, but it cause Luci's brow to furrow slightly as if he were slightly repulsed and then it caused Silus to sigh and roll his own eyes. Niall was just so... carefree. It wasn't even funny really though secretly Silus wished he could have been more like that. "So uh...Luci...how do we get into the Etherium and get my soul back? Do ya know by chance?" He ws being nice about it and all, but he was rather eager something one shouldn't show towards Luci. Granted, Lucifer wasn't exactly a bad guy...but he loved him some mischief, which is why he took to Silus near instantly with an almost overwhelming joy.

"I might be able to help. Which one of you is...mentally adept enough to understand dimensional physics...other than Silus of course." He said messing up Silus' hair with a wink. HE always seemed to be teasing the young prince one way or another.

Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen February 9th 2014, 1:45 am

So the kids name was Lucifer? Arianna inclined an eyebrow at the name given, perhaps if only because of the connotations of it, not that it really held much value to her anyway. In an instant the strange creature shifted form, from interdimensional horror to…..blonde. If anyone was surprised by the sudden change it was Aaron, the resemblance between the male titled Lucifer and Brandon so striking that he nearly choked on…well his spit. This lead to Aaron making a loud coughing sound for a few seconds until he got under control, looking to Niall and then to Brandon as if seeing a ghost or something like that. His reaction towards Niall’s statement seemed to only reinforce something, though it was perhaps only a guess on his behalf. Before anything else could be said about mental adeptness, Arianna coughed. ”I think I’ll suffice as far as mental aptitude is concerned, i've done my fair share of dealing with dimensional physics.”

Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac February 9th 2014, 2:05 pm

His eyes fell on Arianna and he looked pale for a moment, before a wide smile plastered onto his face. He charged forward and wrapped his arms around her and laughed as if he couldn't believe what he was seeing "You're alive! He said happily, before letting go of her and phasing back through space. He seemed rather excited, yet somehow innocent compared to the dark aura he exuded. "Right, of course you are I mean. You're alive here. Erm. Well what we need to do is get a powerful Ethereal presence to create a rift. Depending on how powerful the rift and the sustainer we can travel to the Etherium. Resistance is gonna be TIGHT so we need it to be people who are rather powerful." Luci said. The way he was saying it and drawing it out on his little note pad he conjured meant that he intended to do so with the essence of the portal sustainer as a fuel and not an Ethereal soul. This they need a powerful one in order to keep things active longer. The issue however, was that Silus was the only Ethereal other than Niall....and Niall had to go to his soul pieces.

"I'm not the smartest, but doesn't that mean that if we take too long...the guy sustaining the portal could..." Niall drew it out, not liking where it was going. Luci nodded with a smile, almost as if he were slightly looking forward to it. It immediately made Niall cringe a little before Luci looked around at the others. He smiled at Aaron and clicked his tongue as Pat teasingly before returning to the conversation with Arianna. "Wait. I think I know how we can get into the Abyss. I have a connection to Death." Niall said. For a moment there he was expecting everyone to look at him harshly as if he just made a terrible joke. He smiled slightly.

"....lucky you." Silus murmured. Luci's expression changed looking rather...plain at hearing this. Thought it was not obvious Luci did not like Silus being miserable...despite his very nature.

"No Seriously. Sean wasn't the only Death Incarnate. Shi Rye-bread-ro is like the Redeeming Spirit of Death. He is Death in human form, redeeming himself for the wrongs committed in Death's name. I'll bet he can get us into the Abyss." Niall said. Luci nodded as if he were slowly thinking it over, and liking the idea more and more.

"Alright. That works. But we still need an Ethereal, then I can map out the Etherium for ya and we can formulate two teams. Arianna, can you think of anyone Ethereal based that could sustain a portal? OR an item that would make it easier for Silus?" Luci said, and if one were truly paying attention they could faintly hear concern...something Silus wasn't even keen enough to pick up on. Niall had no chance at all.
Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen February 12th 2014, 6:33 am

Arianna cringed for a moment, not expecting the show of affection that proceeded from this Lucifer character, something about it seeming strange and yet right at the same time. As if she should have known him, and yet her memory carried nothing regarding him. ’I…am alive.” She would mutter pressing a few creases out from her clothing as the Hale matriarch would rectify herself, looking to the male with a curious expression, as if silently wondering what he was. Now came the explaining, something about needing a powerful ethereal presence to create the rift, and they would need a powerful rift to do so. The whole thing sounded legitimate enough, considering that holding open a rift like that would require quite a bit of power to do so.

Niall’s own question about it seemed to cause Arianna to shudder, a frown forming upon her lips as she thought over the possibility of someone dying for the venture. While they should be aware of the whole needing to be prepared for sacrifices, Arianna just never liked the idea; save when she were said sacrifice anyway. It was Niall’s speaking of a connection to death that interested her, though she had a feeling she knew who exactly this connection was, not that Brandon and Pat would know anyway. Aaron raised an eyebrow at the smile directed towards him and Pat….well he did the usual playing shy thing. Brandon chuckled lightly, flicking something at the metahuman while all of this continued.

”The death incarnate would do that for us?” Aaron would ask, as if not really believing what was said, seeing as how he was unsure of the male really would grant the request.

’Well I know of an ethereal that could perhaps help, but I don’t know where he is at the moment.”

”Well, you could just call.” A familiar voice noted as a blonde seemed to appear within the room, a blur really but Arianna could keep track of him. ”So what did I miss?” Yupp, and like a magnificent blur Naes appeared, and yet Arianna did not detect him coming.

Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top