The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Jessica Albert
American Eagle I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Fusion Frenzy
American Eagle I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:27 am by Cobalt

» Beholder of the eyes
American Eagle I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
American Eagle I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
American Eagle I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
American Eagle I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
American Eagle I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
American Eagle I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
American Eagle I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
American Eagle I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
American Eagle I_vote_lcapAmerican Eagle I_voting_barAmerican Eagle I_vote_rcap 
Arcana
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Zonkes
Vorik
Cobalt

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

American Eagle

View previous topic View next topic Go down

American Eagle Empty American Eagle

Post by Nathaniel A. Lincoln November 30th 2013, 8:34 pm

American Eagle

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name:The American Eagle
Title:
Alignment: Lawful Good
Race: Caucasian  
Hair: Black
Eyes: Light Blue
Height: 6'3
Weight: Coner=195 AE=210
Blood type: Ab

The Looks

Conor:

Head: Black clean cut hair, striking blue eyes, down the right cheek their is a scar that stretches until you hit the cheek.

Chest: The chest is in decent shape, decently muscled but not very impressive. He's usually wearing a white dress shirt with rolled up sleeves.

Legs: Limp, dead, usually these will be covered by a black blanket. But when not black pants loosely hang from them.

Shoes: Brown dress.

Eagle Looks:
Head: A blue and white mask the ears stick out and look simmiliar to Captain America's mask. Over top of the mask their is a read hood which can be dropped and will hang from the back of the neck.

Upper Torso: Traveling further down the base color of the suit is still blue wrapped around a muscular body. There is a white stylized eagle that stretches across the chest and to both sides of the arms.

Belt: The belt is rather large, a useful utility belt, it accumulates around a silver star that is also rather large.

Legs:The legs are blue and very well muscled, they travel down into red v-cut boots that have white outlining the top.

Back: Huge grey-white wings, they look soft but underneath the feathers there are some pretty strong muscles. The wings start about halfway through the head and end just above the heel.  

The Legacy

Personality:
Conor: Conor is a real people person. Having been deprived of human interaction as a child he now relishes in it. An excellent negotiator and a suave businessman. That is if you can get past the wheelchair. It's also important to note that due to what happened to his mother when he was a child. He now is very protective over women, although he'll be a whole lot more aggressive in pursuing this as the eagle.

P.S: Don't even look at his wife he'll beat you with his crouches XD.

AE:
When Conor is in his suit it's a whole different story. Whether it be a side effect of different neural patterns or just confidence in his powers their two separate people so to speak. The Eagle holds honor and justice above all. Sound cliche? Well that's because you've never met him.
Overall Conor is confident, charismatic, and a whole lot more muscular as the eagle.
History:

The beginning
Conor was born into a meta-human family. His mother having the use of wings and an amazing healing factor, coupled with agelessness no doubt from that. And his father having super human strength, speed, and agility. Even his grandfather was a little smarter than the average man, though that could be just coincidental.      
Conor on the other hand was born with a mix of his two parents abilities. He didn't have his mothers amazing healing factor but he did her breathtaking wings, and did inherit a slight ability to heal faster than most but still not anything to talk off. As for his father he also managed to inherit a watered down version of his powers having peak human strength instead of reaching super human levels unlike his father.

Now his parents being the powerful meta-humans that they were of course, were not exactly the Jones. They worked for the U.S  government  under the names of Talon and Feather. Now this also meant they were gone a lot. And Conor was completely prohibited from using his powers or even talking about them with anyone but... you guessed it his parents who once again were always gone. This coupled with the fact that he was home schooled via the internet was a recipe for him to be confused about himself and very, very lonely. Of course his parents weren't bad people by any means. They were providing a valuable service to their country and really were helping a lot of people, well everyone but their son that is.

His father being a gentle man recognized this and on his tenth birthday gifted Conor  a companion, a German shepherd. Although this present would grow to become much more than a dog, he became Coner's only friend not of blood relation. I wouldn't bet against the idea that the dogs was the only thing that kept young Conor sane through the next five years.

By the time Conor was fourteen he knew little of the world outside his books being nothing more than a gentile intellectual. That is of course until a terrorist organization as the government would later call them, who were really just a group of bad men with a chip on their shoulder caused by Conor's parents started planning against them. And on the day of Conor's fifteen birthday they struck. No doubt because both parents were in the same place and had their guards down as they celebrated with their son.  
Conor knew something was wrong when his father suddenly stopped singing in the middle of happy birthday and his face grew concerned, although no one would ever know what he was about to do, because Conor's parents were soon surrounded before they even knew what was going on, his father was the first to go being tranquilized before he could do anything. Conor being knocked out as well. His mother put up a little more of a fight the tranquilizer being nullified by her healing ability, but of course she must have lost because  when he awoke she and his father were both tied up along with him.

What happened next has been burned into his memory and replayed by him in his mind time and time again. They brought his mother to him and then the savages unworthy of being called men defiled her again and again until she collapsed and then even still they persisted. And as if this wasn't enough after they had their sick fill of amusement they brought in a meta-human. He possessed an odd very powerful ability, he could manipulate blood, he used this ability of his to do one thing in particular, control the movements of others. And suddenly with no intent of his own Conor was cut free and began walking towards his mother, he couldn't stop it, there was no way he would ever do anything to hurt her. As his hands wrapped around her neck he prayed that he could stop, that he could die instead of her, but that just wasn't what was going to happen. He strangled his own mother until the life  fled from her, and she just looked at him and said.

"I love you." those words are what truly keeps him up at night. Not the images of her brutal rape.
He expected the bastards to kill him, and why wouldn't they. But instead they just left, left the bodies, left the weapons, and left all the evidence in his home, they didn't even care who saw any of it! They were sure they would get away with everything they had done that day. Conor now free dragged himself over to his father and untied him, he needed someone right now but when he tried to go to him, his father simply brushed him off and began walking into the other room,  mere moments after he disappeared from view their was a gunshot.        

Conor didn't know what was happening, barely finding the will to continue to the other rooms he searched, for the one thing that could give him hope. And when everywhere else in the house proved to offer nothing he made his way to the front door, and then he gave up all hope collapsing; right beside the cold corpse of a German shepherd.

Later Life
Conor would eventually become a member of a government sanctioned team of meta-humans designed to combat threats that normal people were simply incapable of. He was dead set on following in the foot steps of his parents even taking on the name of Talon after his father. And for the next six years things were good. He was allowed to live comfortably with the rest of his team as long as he was a member, he was helping people, and even had a budding romance with Jessica Stone a shape shifter and a member of his team. She would be the one that ultimately led him out of his depression making him for the first time in a long time happy.
That is until during what was made out to be routine mission everything went to hell. Everyone survived but just barely. Every one of them had major injuries by the time they got back to the States. And Jessica ended up being sent into a coma that lasts till this day. As for Conor he was put into a wheelchair and his wings were damaged severely rendering them useless keeping him from ever flying with them again.
Conor who had suffered so much went through another two year bout of depression and eventually lost faith in God, what had already been dwindling was completely gone.  

Current Day
Eventually not surprisingly as it did before, it took a women to pull him from his self pity. Mary was a rich business owner capable of many things. A strong generous women. Strong enough at least to not give up on Conor. And eventually he stopped giving up on himself. And within a year they were married. Conor now taking an executive position in his wife's company found that since he could no longer train his body, training his mind was the only thing left to him. Of course Conor was already very intelligent and over the next year he became a whole lot smarter.

Not surprisingly he would use his new found genus to try and become a hero once again. Inventing a combat suit, laced with a metal blend that made it extremely durable. Eventually he would make the suit so much more it would inject nanites into him that revitalized his muscles allowing him once again to fly, of course this was permanent although he could only glide due to the nanites only being capable of doing so much, not to mention lack of aerodynamics due to unmovable hanging legs. Although he would soon solve this problem by inventing a chemical that was almost similar to steroids  but nowhere as near as addictive, much more fast acting, and a lot more potent that would give him back his legs, make his muscles extremely strong making him unlike before superhuman, and finally allowing him to fly fully once again. Unfortunately unlike the nanites the serum was only temporary and only worked when exposed to certain magnetic frequencies of which the battle suit provides. Of course the serum is non addictive but Conor being of questionable mental stability is what you may call addicted to it, or rather addicted to what it does for him.

An Eagle Soars
Conor now taking on the title of the American Eagle has become through overcoming his adversaries stronger than ever before. By rerouting his neural networks via an uplink between his mind and the suit he has increased his senses and even gained fighting skills through programs also uplinked as long as he is wearing the battle suit. All of this makes Conor someone who I highly doubt you want to trifle with.    
Unlike before AE has taken on the job of being a superhero and not a military man. Although he does still work with them frequently, it is important to note however that his new costume looks nothing like it once did, and as far as he is aware they do not know of his true identity or past affiliations with them.

The Eagle in the Nest
Unfortunately Conor's genius could only do so much. He is defenseless and weak outside of his suit ignoring of course his amazing mind. Although I don't think you'll be seeing him fighting anytime soon, or ever for that matter. He is confined to a wheelchair after all.

The Powers

Conor's Power load out

Power 1: Intellect

Conor is amazingly intelligent and even more so outside of his Avian personae. Being in a wheelchair for half of his life really has shaped him. Since he was no longer able to play any of the games he used to partake in he was now forced to find something else to do. And he found that something else in his mind, devoting himself entirely to the pursuit of science, engineering, mechanics, mutagenics, and anything and everything of the sort.

Power 2: Flight 1

Conor also has wings similar to his alter ego, and just like American Eagle's his are retractable. Unlike Ae's though the muscles in his wings are underdeveloped and weak from lack of use. This is especially damaging to Conor's physice seeing as he used to be in top fighting condition, being able to soar for hours, now being reduced to barely gliding, and the loss of his legs as well really hits home. Of course this opens up Conor's mental stability to be called into question and it may very well need to be. Please note Conor flying without his suit is really, really, awkward and uncoordinated.

AE's Power Load out

Power 1:  Enhanced senses, balance, reaction time, and greater stamina.
Inside his power suit there is a neural up-link which redirects his mental processes. This in turn seemingly lowers his intelligence. Of course all it really does is re route his mind to allow for greater efficiency and to allow for the greater senses. Though for all intensive purposes AE is indeed less intelligence than Conor and much, much, more deadly.

Power 2: Flight 2
Conor's main objective when designing the AE power suit was to allow for him to regain the abilities he lost and make them better. Via a combination of nanites and muscle adapters that are injected into his wings and surrounding muscles, he is allowed to once again have full flight.

Power 3: Super Strength
Due to a concoction of muscle stimulants and once again nanites instantly have a steroid like effect on his body only quicker and not so physically addictive. Making him even stronger than before he was crippled. And of course if you haven't guessed yet yes it does give him his legs back, as long as he is in the suit that is.

Power 4: Small healing factor
Basically bullet wounds will heal in a few hours IF the bullet is removed. And broken bones will heal up in a day or two. This power is minute and barely worth mentioning.

Grid
Conor's Stats

Intelligence: 4
Occult:0
Strength:1 (Being in a wheelchair will do that to you.)
Speed: 1 (Wheelchair, or crouches aren't fast at all.)
Durability: 1 (Eh he gets by.)
Ability: 2 (He retains a slight healing factor.)
Fighting Skills: 2 (He's trained yes but he's also kinda paralyzed.)  
Magic: 0
Spells: 0
Flight: 1 (He can glide sorta, kinda, maybe.)
Wealth: 2 (Rich wives are awesome.)

AE's Load out
Int: 4 (His mental capabilities are channeled towards faster reaction time, and everything else besides thinking. Making him less intelligent in a sense. But a whole lot more aware. Thanks to nanites rewiring his brain.)  

Str: 6 (Nanites and steroids are awesome.)

Dur: 5 (Don't you love the metal power suits.)

Speed: 5 (Those wings aren't for nothing.)

Abl: 2 (Healing factor/2/)

FS: 5 (I wouldn't fight him and I am him.)

Flight: 2 (The whole superman thing but with wings.)

Wealth: 2 (No access to wealth while in Eagle form, his wife has no idea who the Eagle is. I doubt he would be able to convince her he was her husband since there so different.)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Michael(Hunter Form):
Nathaniel A. Lincoln
Nathaniel A. Lincoln

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 56
Humor : They say everyone needs an Arch villain but I keep killing mine because its so satisfying >:D!
Registration date : 2013-11-24

Back to top Go down

American Eagle Empty Re: American Eagle

Post by Forceaus November 30th 2013, 10:04 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top