The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
The White Light Eagle's equipment I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The White Light Eagle's equipment I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
The White Light Eagle's equipment I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
The White Light Eagle's equipment I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
The White Light Eagle's equipment I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
The White Light Eagle's equipment I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
The White Light Eagle's equipment I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
The White Light Eagle's equipment I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
The White Light Eagle's equipment I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
The White Light Eagle's equipment I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
The White Light Eagle's equipment I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
The White Light Eagle's equipment I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
The White Light Eagle's equipment I_vote_lcapThe White Light Eagle's equipment I_voting_barThe White Light Eagle's equipment I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The White Light Eagle's equipment

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The White Light Eagle's equipment Empty The White Light Eagle's equipment

Post by Markj1998 November 5th 2011, 6:27 pm

Name: Mask
Possible effects caused: comfortable, Identity Protection, Enhanced hearing on the ear covers when worn.
Carries: Comes on with his suit
Spoiler:

Name: Suit
Possible effects caused: Armour, Aerodynamic for speedier flying. Holder for his Bo staff and crossbow between his wings.
Carries: under his jacket he has a button on his shirt what he presses and it suits him up.
Spoiler:

Name: Belt
Possible effects caused: Pockets to carry his gear/equipment. The buckle contains a tracker in one section and a sharp edged metal boomerang in the other.
Carries: Comes with suit
Spoiler:

Name: Gloves
Possible effects caused: Smoke pellet firer, armored aswell, Strength due to the armor and claws (or talons) come out of three slots aswell.
Spoiler:

Name: Boots
Possible effects caused: climb up the sides of building, also more armor. Is a rubber Kevlar combo so it is armored but is a Insulator of electricity so he can run on power lines.
Spoiler:

Name: Oxygen Breather
Possible effects caused:Able to breathe underwater with this piece of equipment and when a button is pressed on it, it purifies the air around it.
Carries: On his belt
Spoiler:

Name: Bo staff with metal tips on it.
Possible effects caused: When spun a mini hurricane capable of blowing away tanker flying at him at speeds of 80mph
Carries: on his back between his wings.
Spoiler:

Name: Grappling hook - Gun form
Possible effects caused: Winded when hit with it, Able to help him onto rooftops when wings are injured or when he fancies doing it the old fashioned way.
Carries: On his belt.
Spoiler:

Name: Shock Cuff's
Possible effects caused: when stuck on it can shock them when attempted to be picked or broken quite strong and withstand-able.
Carries: on his belt
Quantity: 20 - Retrieves cuff's by sneaking into the police station and working with someone on the inside who hands them back.
Spoiler:

Name: Crossbow
Possible effects caused: Pinned against the wall, When really annoyed able to impale the villain.
Carries: on His back also covering his Bo staff what he can still remove with ease due to separate holders.
Bonuses: It has a scope to see long distance.
Spoiler:

Name: Sharp ended Metal Boomerang (non Explosive)
Possible effects caused:
Carries: in his belt buckle
Spoiler:

Name: Sharp ended Metal Boomerang (Explosive)
Possible effects caused: Explosive and can cause a nasty cut.
Spoiler:

Name: Sunglasses
Possible effects caused: Thermal and motion sensor to pick up villains through walls.
Carries: on his belt in a pocket holder.
Spoiler:

Name: The Eagle Tracker
Possible effects caused: Tracks the object it's put on whatever it is.
Spoiler:

Name: Smoke Pellets
Possible effects caused: Used to escape and provide a smoke screen to continue an assault due to his sunglasses to see through the smoke.
Carries: On his gloves and can be fired out at speed aswell releases the gas on contact with something.
Spoiler:
Markj1998
Markj1998

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2011-09-26

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top