The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
B.F.G.-Reaper Versus Zell Versus Nyx I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
B.F.G.-Reaper Versus Zell Versus Nyx I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
B.F.G.-Reaper Versus Zell Versus Nyx I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
B.F.G.-Reaper Versus Zell Versus Nyx I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
B.F.G.-Reaper Versus Zell Versus Nyx I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
B.F.G.-Reaper Versus Zell Versus Nyx I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
B.F.G.-Reaper Versus Zell Versus Nyx I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
B.F.G.-Reaper Versus Zell Versus Nyx I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
B.F.G.-Reaper Versus Zell Versus Nyx I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
B.F.G.-Reaper Versus Zell Versus Nyx I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
B.F.G.-Reaper Versus Zell Versus Nyx I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
B.F.G.-Reaper Versus Zell Versus Nyx I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
B.F.G.-Reaper Versus Zell Versus Nyx I_vote_lcapB.F.G.-Reaper Versus Zell Versus Nyx I_voting_barB.F.G.-Reaper Versus Zell Versus Nyx I_vote_rcap 
ghost
B.F.G.-Reaper Versus Zell Versus Nyx I_vote_lcapB.F.G.-Reaper Versus Zell Versus Nyx I_voting_barB.F.G.-Reaper Versus Zell Versus Nyx I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

B.F.G.-Reaper Versus Zell Versus Nyx

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

B.F.G.-Reaper Versus Zell Versus Nyx Empty B.F.G.-Reaper Versus Zell Versus Nyx

Post by Elena Vexus July 2nd 2013, 12:55 am

She was bored. The Bionic Goddess of the modern world was bored. Elena Vexus sat in her large throne chair that overlooked the working station that was her Quantum Computer. Buried deep under Indian soil she operated the most complicated, most advanced, and most powerful computer in this planet's history. She had personally assembled it along with her late associate once known as Nightkill. Even with the computing power to virtually create another universe, she was still having trouble thinking of something to do. Dominus was quickly losing their luster, the Talons had fallen, and the rest of the metahuman population showed no signs of progress. Time passed far too slowly for her liking, such pointless existence would have killed her by now had her life cycle not been inorganic.
The one word which kept reoccurring through her through her processors was 'Evolution'. Vexus personally aimed to evolve above and beyond the slowly paced human race. At least on a higher plane of existence she would not need to deal with time passing so slowly. However, in order to evolve, she must first witness the process to plant the idea of evolutionary ideology not only within herself but within her all powerful computer. She could calculate all she wanted, but never would be able to reach a final conclusion to this problem of an elevated existence. It was the constant block Elena ran into being a cybernetic being. She lacked the creativity of a human mind and was constantly bound to logic and reason. Always needing prof, an explanation, science was and always would be the basis for all obstacles placed before her.
Vexus began purging the internet, searching the history of the world for any and all information pertaining to humans with supernatural powers. A brief run down is all she needed. What she was really after was the current higher-achy of supernatural abilities. The information from the past few years was difficult to sort, and it did not seem like there had been any steps forward. The group was too large. There were too many participants in the study and no variables. She would never be able to make any sort of progress on her research. She would need a controlled study group, and see them out to their full potential.
Moving over to another screen she began to pull up the names of some individuals. Her and some of her clones aided her in randomly selecting metas from the list of millions. There was a strict list of checks and balances that each of them went through to make sure that they would be right for the tests. There were two individuals who she knew of personally, and thought that there would be some more personalized tests for the couple of subjects.
After finding their names, Elena uncovered their locations, or at least areas in which they generally could be found. Now what she needed was a way to gather all of these individuals into one area. Moving from her throne into a lab area she would start to replicate the teleportation mechanism used to transport her swords from their resting position to her anywhere around the world in an instant. Modifying and condensing it into a small chip was the end product. Twelve of these chips were handed to a pair of her Android Clones who set off to find the test subjects and inject, ingest, and/or implant these teleportation chips in anyway that they could.
While the droids found her unsuspecting subjects, Vexus made her way to an uncharted island to set up camp. It would take her a few days to terraform the land according to her needs and appropriately hide the monitoring base. In that time all the clones should have distributed the chips to her subjects, and she would only activate the teleport after all of the chips had been 'handed out' once her remodeling had finished. Upon teleportation they will be pulled from where ever they are, whatever they are doing, and placed on this customized plot of land in the middle of the ocean.
There were four different terrains that the 12 individuals would be split up and transported to. Vexus had established the headquarters in side of a mountain  at the very center of the island. From here she would easily be able to see all the participants. She had constructed a dome over top of the island composted of her nano-mites and carbon nano tubes. The Carbon Nanotubes provided protection, where as the nano-mites would act as the sky and an all seeing eye for Vexus. In the Control Center Elena is able to monitor all physical aspects of the participants. This 'Battle Royale' of sorts is supposed to be to the death, however further study of her subjects after a traumatic experience may prove worth while. When any of the combatants heart rate and/or brain activity fall below a certain point they will be teleported from the battle field to the medical bay a few doors down from the Control Center where their wounds will be fully healed. Once the twelve of them arrived in their designated areas a voice boomed over the island to give instructions. It was a robotic voice, artificial, so that none of them would be able to recognize in case  had Vexus spoke.

"Attention participants. You have been brought here against your will as a test of ability. A mark must be made in the evolution of the human race and it will be you who shall make that mark. This is not a friendly science study. You will be fighting to your absolute maximum potential, and only one individual will make it out of this with their life. This one tenacious soul will be showered with gifts so great in value, so awesome in power, that they may strike the gods themselves down from their heavenly thrones... Do anything in order to survive... Good luck."

The individuals by the names of Reaper, Zell and Nyx will be participating in the water based section of the island.
Spoiler:
This section of the island has been flooded leaving only a narrow jagged strip of land protruding from the deep water. The strips of land are as wide as an eight-lane road down to a one way street. On the ocean's floor, an entire forest can be seen as it had once been part of the surface world. There are powerful tides that run in and out covering entire sections of the land at a time. The waters are in a torrent and will merciless smash anything that falls into their unforgiving hands against the rocks. The temperature is comfortable from sixties to seventies (Fahrenheit).
There are no restrictions, do as you please in order to win.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Advancements: #1-#8
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus
The Eternally Elegant Elena Vexus

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 600
Registration date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down

B.F.G.-Reaper Versus Zell Versus Nyx Empty Re: B.F.G.-Reaper Versus Zell Versus Nyx

Post by Artemis July 2nd 2013, 2:58 pm

Nyx woke with her head pounding. She forced herself up and looked up. Her eyes widened, where was she? This wasn't the ocean base, she tried to remember what happened, but she couldn't remember. She looked around, she seemed to be on a cliff. Looking over the cliff she winced at the long drop. It didn't matter who you were, that didn't look like a fun drop. She began to walk, hoping to find someone but then she heard a automated voice boom through the air. Nyx listened to what the voice said, but then a confused looked appeared on her face.

"Evolution of the human race?" said Nyx to herself. "Why would they need me for that, I'm far from it." Sai hadn't finished the device to disguise her. Her blue skin was of obvious contrast to that of a human. "Better question... how did they find me, or even know who I am?" Nyx shook her head. She needed to snap out of it. There were apparently other people here, and she doubted they would be friendly. She began to follow the trail, keeping her guard up. Waiting to encounter another person.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2011-02-26

Back to top Go down

B.F.G.-Reaper Versus Zell Versus Nyx Empty Re: B.F.G.-Reaper Versus Zell Versus Nyx

Post by Zell July 2nd 2013, 11:38 pm

Zell was working hard once again, as always. He had little to no time to himself anymore. He was growing ever restless as his body slowly continued to rot away from his bones. The energy inside him was changing him, like a cancer or a poison that would destroy and recreate everything it came in contact with. Zell was in his typical tinkering clothing, a white cut off that was covered in grease and oil stains from his labors, and cargo-pants for the utility of several pockets. Wiping the sweat form his forehead, he removed his welders goggles and smiled, looking over his repaired exo suit with satisfied nodding and a smirk. It seemed as if nothing could keep the little super-genius down and out of the hero business, or even in the business business world. The only place one could keep him down was in the life-span department. While surly there were many meta humans out there who could likely claim immortality as their own, Zell had been afforded quite the opposite.

The words of his heartless step-father rang through his head once more. Chanting about him being the ascendant being, the PERFECT being in the making…the end to evolution itself. Sure, who doesn’t want to be perfect? But what if the price was more than you could pay? What if it meant that you dies in order to achieve the perfection that many so desire. Sacrificing yourself to become a creature that would most likely be beyond human at this point. Zell could run all the calculations he wanted, buy no matter what it all came to the same conclusion. The only different computer that gave a different outcome was the A.V.A.T.A.R that was secured to Zell’s wrist. Zell had always been one to trust his own A.V.A.T.A.R, being that it was more than a thousand years more advanced than anything else on the planet, but he found it hard to believe what the A.V.A.T.A.R was telling him. It said that given the proper assistance with those even more knowledgeable than Zell, but with Zell’s resources and efforts he could post-pone the evolution within him long enough to the projected time frame where a cure could be found. It made Zell rather happy, but it was also unrealistic. Zell was not foolish to believe himself the smartest man in the world, but all of them who were smarter were people he could give no reason to help him.

Zell was depressed once more, as was the norm these days. He decided to don his Ancestor Dragon exo suit, and took with him the Hellshrike weaponry that once belonged to the exo suit that had mysteriously vanished. It wasn’t long before Zell picked up his favored weapon, Misanthropy, and flew off on the wings of Lourishna. He found himself landing at the Excalibur City’s central park, where he took the time to scale a tree and sit in his suit. He admired the clouds and appreciated what little life he actually had left.

Ancestor Dragon heard a lovely humming, and he looked around for the voice. Zell was a sucker for a good voice, or anyone musically inclined. With a quick glance he saw a woman in an absolutely stunning backless green lace dress. She was the source of the music and Zell was drawn like a moth to the fire. How ironic that it was such an appropriate metaphor. Zell walked back and the woman acknowledged him slightly and smiled at him. She had black silky hair and she looked almost too beautiful to be true. She went to speak and as she did the A.V.A.T.A.R rang out at him.
”Sheez not a gerl boyo.” Niall chirped up. Suddenly in his vision he saw several glowing circles that revealed technological activity. One of them was identified as an explosive.
”So here you are.” The ‘woman’ said, almost as if she had been victorious. Zell smiled and nodded, still hidden from discovery in his suit. Zell nodded and felt a click. Zell looked to find that a device had been attached to the suit. Zell could feel his eyes turn as he drove both clawed gauntlets into the drone. He forced his nanites into the drone, activating a killswitch that prevented any hast explosions. But that wasn’t the point. If he exploded or not wouldn’t really make a difference while in his suit. He began having his super-computer analyze the drone, trying to copy a blue-print or schemeatic, when suddenly he vanished.
[Analysis Incomplete, Only 3% Identified.]
Zell groaned as he noticed the three percent that was identified was the typical monkey-work that a five year old with no special training could do.

"Attention participants. You have been brought here against your will as a test of ability. A mark must be made in the evolution of the human race and it will be you who shall make that mark. This is not a friendly science study. You will be fighting to your absolute maximum potential, and only one individual will make it out of this with their life. This one tenacious soul will be showered with gifts so great in value, so awesome in power, that they may strike the gods themselves down from their heavenly thrones... Do anything in order to survive... Good luck."

Zell’s heart stopped. What the hell was going on? Obviously someone had a sick and twisted idea of fun. This was like a mini-hunger games designed by a head case. Zell almost threw up when he heard the word evolution. He began to shake violently and his stomach twitched and jerked around, attempting to make him throw up.  
Zell had no time to deal with his shitty body at the moment, so he used his A.V.A.T.A.R to actually pinpoint his location. Unable to pinpoint as location, he was at least able to see the land he would be surviving on.
This was a highly flooded region, with jagged rocks and spikes. The land itself wasn’t much larger than an 8-lane highway, and the terrain made it hard to move on foot. Zell was not a fool however, he knew that flying into the air would only drag the attention of the other ‘participants’ the climate was an even sixty to seventy, and it was surrounded by water that could sweep away just about anyone.  That could be the key to him winning, and surviving. Zell shook his head, looking at the golden cross on his neck as the exo suit head came off.
”Why do you fucking hate me?” He asked, venom in his every word, before allowing the helmet to re-form against his face.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
B.F.G.-Reaper Versus Zell Versus Nyx Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt July 3rd 2013, 10:14 pm

The last thing Shayla could remember was being with Lilia, probably doing something sappy yet enjoyable and now she was falling;fast. When she opened her red eyes, all she saw was the sky and it seemed to be moving away from her fast. All she could do was let out a scream as she felt her body hit hard rock and begin to roll, dust kicking up as the albino attempted to regain her bearings. With little time to react, the albino quickly rolled into a more confortable position and dug powerful nails into the thick hillside as her descent quickly came to a halt and dust threw itself up in clouds. The thing that bothered her the most in this situation was the fact that Lilia was nowhere to be seen and an ice cold hand gripped around her heart, coldness spreading throughout her chest.

”Where the hell am I? Where the hell is that damn girl?” Shayla growled with a note of irritation within her voice, managing to stand well enough on the bleak looking cliff side ans she tried to figure out where she was exactly. It was some kind of island or whatever, but where she was exactly was something that couldn't be placed. Perhaps that strange chip in her brain could be useful for once, though trying to tap into got her nothing but static. When she needed Dominus was when they ignored her? It felt somewhat wrong but then again that was just something that she would have to get over for now, as a voice announced what the purpose of her being here was.

”Sounds like a good old survival of the fittest gig. I wonder if this will be any fun, maybe I’ll find Lilia here though hopefully not.” The albino wondered for a second, scratching lightly on her chin as she considered what the best course of action was. ”No, she may be deadly but that girl is not made to kill.” With that decided Reaper let herself slide down the steep incline until she reached flat land, metallic boots not creating even a bit of noise, though that was their purpose afterall.

”Now if I were a diamond girl, where would I be.” She wondered to herself, eyes quickly scanning to see if her weapons were all there before switching to trying to find her favorite ballerina. It seemed like she would have a long search ahead of her.

Last edited by Agent Reaper on July 6th 2013, 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1262
Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis July 4th 2013, 10:36 pm

Nyx had been traveling on foot. However she didn't have to wait long to find trouble. She had heard a scream shortly before the announcement had gone off. So she was heading in the direction she heard the scream. She made her way to the top of a steep hill and peered over the topic. Down near the bottom of the hill she say the back of a woman. Nyx ducked behind the hill and began to think. She had no idea where she was, who she was against, or what would happen to her if she refused to fight. Then an idea started to worm it's head into the back of her mind. She hadn't been here for very long, she had no good reason to trust this alien race. The only friend she made here so far was Sai and she wasn't even human. The only reason she trusted t he rest of OCEAN was cause Sai controlled them. She wanted her freedom back she had to do something she was used to. Fight for it. Nyx stood back up, and made a pushing motion with her hand. A wave of crystals started to erupt from the ground and avalanche down towards the woman. She couldn't hold back, she couldn't trust anyone here.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell July 6th 2013, 2:15 pm

Zell observed the area, and sent out a scan for any life forms near by. There weren’t many and even fewer humanoids nearby. Zell had no idea who did this to him, but the bottom line was they messed with the wrong honey-badger. Zell made his way through the area, remaining as silent as his exo suit would allow, eventually stumbling on a woman who appeared to be hiding. Zell made it obvious that he wasn’t threatening. He held his hands up and slowly approached. She didn’t look normal, she had beautiful blondish white hair and red eyes. What the fuck are these people drinking!?” He thought to himself. He’s seen more red eyes in the past year than there are albino’s in the northern Americas.  
    ”Hey, I’m not playing this “Game” that they want me to.” Zell said. He knew it would likely be a mistake but he stopped a small distance away. ”I’m not moving from here unless you’re okay with that. Are you hurt at all? I might be able to help…although you look more than capable.” Zell asked through his voice modifier. He put his blade, Misantropy on the ground and moved slowly so she could observe him. He had asked out of genuine concern, and he figured the more friends he could make here, the better. Zell couldn’t very well get a read on her, the only thing his A.V.A.T.A.R could find were a shit ton of encrypted files and government TOP SECRETS that would take him a few minutes to unencrypted. The only thing he could tell was that with such pale skin and red eyes, she was most likely one of the albino’s. How would an Albino help in the ‘Evoluton’ of humanity? There was ony one file that Zell unencrypted and it made his heart stop. He saw that she was called Agent Reaper and he saw a very, very short description of he ‘resume’ and he grew pale.
   Dear God…. Fuck you too…. Love Zell. He thought to himself. If she turned out hostile Zell was in a shit ton of trouble. He noticed a large massing of white shimmering stuff, but it wasn’t cold enough for snow! This very well may be the break that Zell needed. Nothing ties two people together like a common enemy...or plaything depending on your disposition.
    ”Look out Reaper!” Zell said, taking off with his boosters. He shot forward and Held onto reaper as he flew up into the air. His A.V.A.T.A.R was scanning at an all time high to see who the fuck was attacking without warning. While his A.V.A.t.A.R scanned he addrssed this'Reaper character'
 "You probably could have dodged it, but trust me, this way we're going to corner them." He stated. Someone took this WAY too seriously. Finally his A.V.A.T.A.R  found the bitch. Zell locked on to a pale skinned creature with beautiful blue eyes and he swooped down like a mighty falcon. He flew close to the ground and let Reaper off, trusting her to be skille denough to know to take of running as he flew close to the ground. He flew past Nyx and landed, holding up his hand as if he were saying stop, Agent Reaper on the other side of her. In truth, it was as much to say stop as it was to put a hole in he chest if she didn’t. A medium charged protonic blast was ready to go, but he wouldn’t fire it off just yet.
    ”You’re only getting one chance at this, so you’d better make it count. Why the fuck would you just attack us like that!?” Zell said. He was normally the loving kind guy, but in a situation like this he was a bit of an asshole. It would be interesting to see how this all played out. ”Look, I don’t need anyone here to like me, but I need you to listen for five fucking seconds. This game is obviously a sick joke to get a bunch of people to claw at each other’s throats. I don’t know about any of you, but I don’t play games. I’m not a toy to be manipulated for the amusement of others. But I’m not exactly unreasonable. This person wants us to claw at throats; I say we claw at a throat…theirs.” Zell offered up, hoping that this would be just the leverage he needed to convince them. This would take some work, but if he could do it right, then whomever brought them here was as good as dead.

Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt July 7th 2013, 12:49 am

Shayla found herself wandering this small strip of island for around five minutes total, partially trying to remember if she had killed someone here once or not; though that was only second on her quest of finding Lilia. That poor girl could not survive if her life depended on it, her psyche too soft to really do it. Reaper kicked the ground with a metallic boot, annoyed by this whole ordeal but it was likely she would have to get the hell over it if she wanted to survive. Death was never an option for the albino warrior, so the only one was to fight back and to kill. In this world it was kill or be killed; she was usually the one to kill. The first instinct upon sighting the strange male would have been to knock his pretty head off those shoulders of his, but his words cut her off before she could even act.

Did he honestly expect her to believe him? He placed his weapon on the ground and approached the albino, hoping his words would be able to do what that blade of his could not; to sway the female into aiding him in some sort of daring escape. Static ran through her thoughts like a jammed transceiver, as if someone were trying to access the chip within her head and send something, but nothing was getting through. The static was something though and soon enough, perhaps she would have some sort of connection to Dominus and even to what could be info on her new foes. For now though, she would have to feign trust within this man until her situation would have been better, though soon enough this strange looking woman sent a cascade of crystal at them.

Shayla knew that this would kill her if it connected, but such a large, clumsy attack would never hit the agile agent. The male yelled out to her with a codename in tow, activating strange boosters and grabbing the albino up as they both found themselves lifted up into the air. Shayla found herself supremely annoyed by her suddenly being air lifted, considering that she could have easily avoided such an attack, though this man found it within his mind right to lift her.

”Corner them?” She wondered raising a snowy brow as they maneuvered about in the air for a few moments, then flying close to the ground and letting her off before he went his own way, and left her with that strange buzzing within her head and an idea forming as well. They were going to flank this bitch and Reaper was way ahead of that, running around until she was on the other side of this crystal user, with a single energy pistol aimed for a clean kill.

Now with her surrounded, it seemed like Zell wanted to use his tongue to get her to join them. While reaper knew that talking was something that worked; this was a woman that looked like she was used to being locked up and wanted it no longer. She could not be reasoned with and Reaper knew that she would have to put her down soon enough, along with this man. In her line of work, no one could be trusted, especially since they were condemned to kill each other. Only one would survive if that twisted game master had her way and it would be Shayla.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis July 7th 2013, 3:02 pm

Some one saved the woman she attacked. Nyx felt a small amount of rage fill up inside her. Was this man here to try and stop her? She didn't know but she didn't have to wait long cause the man dropped off the woman then flew over, landing behind her. Nyx turned around, ready at a moments notice to attack. The man was holding his hands up, but she didn't particularly care, she didn't trust him. However he did seem to want to talk. Nyx have very little patience for talking right now but she would listen to what he had to say. Nyx also didn't know where the other woman was, which was bad.

The man criticize her for attacking and then suggested an alliance. Even more rage and anger filled her but yet she spoke calmly.  "Eleven years..." she spoke. "I lost my freedom for eleven years and I was finally able to escape only a few years ago. I find this rumor, some fever dream of a madman's planet for shelter and a place to hid and I only end up being caught again. I don't know you 'humans' very well and I haven't heard the best things about you. I don't care about you humans or your evolution. All I care about is my freedom." Crystals quickly formed in her hands and then she followed up  by lifting her hands up, causing a pillar of crystal to erupt behind the man. Lifting her other hand up more crystal pillars erupted from the ground around the two. Enclosing the pair in a what could be considered a dome of crystals. "Anyone who gets in the way of my freedom is dead. So why should I listen to you."

Last edited by Artemis on July 7th 2013, 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell July 7th 2013, 9:27 pm

Those eleven years must have been rough, and I'm sorry. But if you attack us here I assure you, the years you've been on the run will be for nothing. I have a plan to get us out of here. Now you can get in on it or I can drop you here and write you off as the first casualty." Zell said, his anxiety building up. He kept looking over to this Agent Reaper. The first second she pulled ANYTHING, it was going to get ugly. Zell wanted her to be on his side, but he of course wasn't exactly trusting in times of great stress. Especially not with trained killers who could end his life the seconde he looked away. He sighed and calemd himself down. He knew what it was like to be 'imprisioned', to not have a say in what you do or what your fate may be. "I can understand...truly. I spent my life as a poor child, who is subsequently responsible for the death of his mother, his father, and intentionally killed his step-father for basically enslaving me to death. I won't live more than a goddamn year even if I do make it out alive. But people like you and Reaper here have lives to live, freedoms to have. If I die here then I'll have the blissful relief that my step-father no longer has me enslaved to his ideals. If I live, I fight to make sure you get out alive. I don't want to do this...but I can...and I will. I won't let you fight for freedom cause the deaths of others. Especially while I offer you freedom with no causalties attached. No one here needs to die... you don't need to die. What do I have to do to show you that I'm in this for all of us? Take off the helmet? Do I need to show you my equipment? Reaper, you and I can put a stop to this. Whomever brought us here can pay the price for doing this to us! Do you really think that if you survive this person will just let you go, after having seen this much? I can tell you that the probability of that is .000001 of 1 which is far under one percent. If you and Reaper help me, and let me help you our projected survival is .64 of 1 which is a sixty four percent chance of survival...that's including a multitude of lethal events transpiring. Do you want freedom? If you do then you need to help us. If you want to die...then keep going." Zell said as he motioned with his head to the crystals. Zell was still watching Reaper. He could see in her eyes her cunning, her back-handed swagger that almost made him jealous simply from being able to look at her. Somehow he felt almost secure that she hadn't killed him yet. He and god both knew she was able to. He mentally slapped himself for allowing such security to fall on him. He was instantly reminded of a small list of her 'hobbies' and such. "I respect her...which means I need to watch out for her...and watch out FOR her" Zell thought to himself. If Nyx were to strike at him, he had his plan. If Reaper did...he had his 'hope' thought out.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus July 10th 2013, 9:04 pm

Now that things had ben made a little more interesting, Vexus was much more intrigued with the battles at hand, specifically that of Reapers. She could tell by her thought patterns that she was worried about the Safety of Lilia. Those these three were proving interesting in their tactics seeing how they were trying to work together in order to win this. If Elena had feelings, she would be feeling excited to use Reaper as a weapon to break their hopes. Once she found out that her precious diamond girl was in the same to-the-death situation, there would be no telling what will be done in order to protect her. Love, affection, and other emotions dealing with the relation to other individuals was one aspect of the human brain that was impossible for Vexus to replicate in her robotic bodies. It annoyed and perplexed her to an extent that she almost did not understand it. What was it with that emotion that empowered people and pushed them over the edge to perform feats beyond their capabilities? Whatever it was she was sure to find out in the next few moments.
She grabbed her cloak and threw it over herself, concealing her form and stepped onto a platform that drenched her in a bright light.

A fuzzy hologram of Vexus appeared in between the three of the combatants, once they ceased their conversation and movements a manicured hand rose from the robe and pointed down to the rising tides. There were three specific spots of water that were bubbling up heavily, from these spots three gigantic tentacles shot upwards, each aiming for one of the three participants. A large wave of water crashed over the land literally washing away the hologram. There was now an aquatic beast dwelling in the waters below waiting for its prey to make a wrong move. It had a total of four tentacles and could move impressively fast underwater. If the tide ran low it does try to retreat to deeper waters, however it can remain shore bound for a small amount of time. Though the ground is rocky, its tough exterior skin keeps it protected. In addition to it being impressively strong, this monster can also condense water and fire it from a special opening in the tip of the tentacles and its mouth.. The force of the water is capable of destroying solid rock. With this ability, it can also launch more stealthy attacks from beneath the surface of the water.
As the beast attacked the three, Vexus reclined in a chair in her control center. There was a small signal emanating from Reaper that showed up on the center consul. She dug a little deeper on the signal and saw that it was a chip implanted in her brain from Dominus. Elena couldn't help but smile and knew she had to play a little with this. She began hacking into it, which may cause Reaper a little bit of discomfort, and displaying pictures of Lilia which she pulled from her memory. As the vision progressed, the pictures began to get worse as Vexus displayed a live feed from the jungle section of the island as Lilia began to face the Chemical Hounds she had just put into play informing her that Lilia was in fact in the same predicament that Reaper was. The vision cut out into static and the face of Elena Vexus appeared. Her red hair draped over the left side of her face which sported a victorious grin.
"Lilia is in danger, my dearest Shayla. Now, the question is, what are you willing to sacrifice in order to save her...?" she said as the vision ended with Vexus' laugh fading away into the back of her mind.
In the command center Vexus crossed her arms and legs, sat back, and watched the carnage of this revelation to unfold.

Armored Miniature Kraken
Spoiler:

Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Advancements: #1-#8
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Number of posts : 600
Registration date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt July 10th 2013, 10:03 pm

The strange male continued in his attempt to talk this young woman down, but in the end it was pointless; Reaper knew that. No matter what he said, this woman would not listen to him and soon enough they would have to kill her. She was as Reaper had quickly come to realize, prey, and would always have the instincts of prey. Shayla was close to simply saying screw this and killing them both, though what kept her from doing so was the giant tentacle trying to grasp for her from underneath the depths. Without even a moment of thought she was moving into a backflip that moved her only inches from being hit by the attack The attack itself was not too fast for Reaper to dodge, but the size of the appendage was what made it difficult.

The albino would have leapt into the water and dealt with the kraken herself, but something happened that was not expected at all. Someone had hacked the damn chip within her cranium and was broadcasting images; images of Lilia. For a moment Shayla found herself paralyzed, falling to her knees as the images grew worst and with them, the fear within her chest was cold like ice. ”Goddammit.” She hissed pressing pale fingers against her temple in pain, trying to stop the pounding within her head that came with the images. That was of course when the cocky voice made itself known.

"Lilia is in danger, my dearest Shayla. Now, the question is, what are you willing to sacrifice in order to save her...?"

She knew exactly what she had to do, but that thing was not something that would likely end well with her, not if it wasn't done right. ”Damn her to hell.” Shayla hissed as she stood to her feet, checking if her energy weapon was still attached to her gloves. Thins lines of energy extended from the holes at the tips of her gloves, until they were a meter long. These should be strong enough to slice through both of them, and if not then Reaper would have to think of another way.

Aiming towards the crystal manipulator, she rushed at full speed, aiming to slice the bitch in two with one swipe.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis July 11th 2013, 5:27 pm

The man was making some sense but she couldn't trust him. Her gut said not to, and she got this far by listening to her gut. "Liar..." said Nyx. "You know nothing of me nor of what I have face. I'll cut you down where you stand!" Crystal flew out of the ground towards Zell with a small quick motion of her hands. However next thing she knew giant tentacles where flying towards her and the other contestants. She lowered the crystals behind her then used her crystals to launch her backwards. She landed on the ground, ungracefully at that and it took her a moment to get back up. She looked backwards and shuddered how close to falling of the cliff she was. Then she turned her attention to the tentacles. They where huge, like something out of some strange nightmare. Yeah there where aliens with tentacles but these where just creepy.

"Great, just great." said Nyx. Now she had 3 thing to fight off, not like it was any easier with only the firs to to fight off. Nyx noticed something out of her eye. The other woman, who according to the man was called Reaper was charging at her fast. With barely enough to reacted at all, two crystal pillars burst from the ground. The first was a distraction, Nyx hoped she would try and jump off it. Mainly because the second burst out of the ground a few moments later, to hopefully meet her mid air. Nyx scrambled away, She had a feeling if she checked to she if her plan worked it would be the end of her. She created pillars of crystal behind her as she ran, poking out o the ground in different directions, hopefully enough to slow Reaper down. She looked around, she had to think fast.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell July 13th 2013, 1:12 pm

Zell saw the massive creature appearing. It knocked Reaper away and startled Nyx. He was currently surrounded in crystal. Zell activated his rift generator and disappeared into the secondary dimension it was hooked up to. In this secondary dimension he fell into pure water, as if the place they had been in did not have the island he was on. The waters were calm, and there was no karaken. Zell smiled with the knowledge that he woud return to his own realm soon, and when he did he would have the advantage from the element of surprise. Not ot meantion he just bout himself some valuable thinking time. Time to recheck his systems and formulate a plan with a probability of survival that equated to more than 5%

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt July 15th 2013, 3:30 pm

So it seemed like the damn girl wanted to make it hard upon herself, as well as everyone else within this damn twisted game. If she wanted to die so badly, Reaper would not deny her that glory in anyway whatsoever. Within her mad rush towards the girl, what seemed like a pillar of crystal attempted to stop her though the albino warrior was able to jump over it with a single bound, though it seemed like the girl had created another one to hit her in mid-air. With superb reactions, she used her momentum and the new found ground beneath her as a means to propel herself forward, and landed on the ground with a loud metallic thud.

With that done she rushed forward, taking note of all of the pillars made in an attempt to slow her down; yet in the end it was all pointless. Putting all the strength into her legs, Shayla leapt forward at full speed as she sailed over the crystals and found herself landing on the other side and in front of the running prey. She turned around and allowed the laser wire to extend to its full 30 meters, in an attempt to slice her head off in one swipe.

The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis July 16th 2013, 2:10 pm

Apparently what Nyx had done to slow reaper down wasn't anywhere close to enough. Reaper had landed right in front of her. She created a crystal to send her flying through the air, barely missing the laser wire. She felt the heat off of them, those where meant to kill. She created a platform of crystal to intercept her. She landed on it hard. She forced her self up, she couldn't keep doing what she was doing or just would just end up beating herself up. Her body was sore from ramming into the crystal. She lowered the crystal to the ground. But then the sun was blotted out. Looking up she saw the tentacles from earlier rise out from the water. An idea popped into her mind, how she could get rid of Reaper. Those tentacles where the key. But before she could think of a better plan the tentacles striked at them. Using her crystals to move herself out of the way, she looked at the craters they left. No matter who you where that would kill you. And then something she didn't except to happen. The tentacles shot water out at them. The water bore into the earth as it moved towards Nyx. She brought up a crystal to defend herself but it cut through the crystal like it was butter.

"Well... shit." said Nyx, using a crystal to send her flying in a different direction. She had lost track of Reaper, which was good. Nyx looked around frantically, trying to find Reaper. She created a dome of crystals over her, reinforcing it with about another 9 domes around it. She needed some time to think, and hopefully that would give it to her.

Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top