The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
B.F.G.-Thorgon Versus Isak Versus Lilia I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
B.F.G.-Thorgon Versus Isak Versus Lilia I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
B.F.G.-Thorgon Versus Isak Versus Lilia I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
B.F.G.-Thorgon Versus Isak Versus Lilia I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
B.F.G.-Thorgon Versus Isak Versus Lilia I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
B.F.G.-Thorgon Versus Isak Versus Lilia I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
B.F.G.-Thorgon Versus Isak Versus Lilia I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
B.F.G.-Thorgon Versus Isak Versus Lilia I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
B.F.G.-Thorgon Versus Isak Versus Lilia I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
B.F.G.-Thorgon Versus Isak Versus Lilia I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
B.F.G.-Thorgon Versus Isak Versus Lilia I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
B.F.G.-Thorgon Versus Isak Versus Lilia I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
ghost
B.F.G.-Thorgon Versus Isak Versus Lilia I_vote_lcapB.F.G.-Thorgon Versus Isak Versus Lilia I_voting_barB.F.G.-Thorgon Versus Isak Versus Lilia I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
B.F.G.-Thorgon Versus Isak Versus Lilia I_vote_lcapB.F.G.-Thorgon Versus Isak Versus Lilia I_voting_barB.F.G.-Thorgon Versus Isak Versus Lilia I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

B.F.G.-Thorgon Versus Isak Versus Lilia

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

B.F.G.-Thorgon Versus Isak Versus Lilia Empty B.F.G.-Thorgon Versus Isak Versus Lilia

Post by Elena Vexus July 2nd 2013, 12:54 am

She was bored. The Bionic Goddess of the modern world was bored. Elena Vexus sat in her large throne chair that overlooked the working station that was her Quantum Computer. Buried deep under Indian soil she operated the most complicated, most advanced, and most powerful computer in this planet's history. She had personally assembled it along with her late associate once known as Nightkill. Even with the computing power to virtually create another universe, she was still having trouble thinking of something to do. Dominus was quickly losing their luster, the Talons had fallen, and the rest of the metahuman population showed no signs of progress. Time passed far too slowly for her liking, such pointless existence would have killed her by now had her life cycle not been inorganic.
The one word which kept reoccurring through her through her processors was 'Evolution'. Vexus personally aimed to evolve above and beyond the slowly paced human race. At least on a higher plane of existence she would not need to deal with time passing so slowly. However, in order to evolve, she must first witness the process to plant the idea of evolutionary ideology not only within herself but within her all powerful computer. She could calculate all she wanted, but never would be able to reach a final conclusion to this problem of an elevated existence. It was the constant block Elena ran into being a cybernetic being. She lacked the creativity of a human mind and was constantly bound to logic and reason. Always needing prof, an explanation, science was and always would be the basis for all obstacles placed before her.
Vexus began purging the internet, searching the history of the world for any and all information pertaining to humans with supernatural powers. A brief run down is all she needed. What she was really after was the current higher-achy of supernatural abilities. The information from the past few years was difficult to sort, and it did not seem like there had been any steps forward. The group was too large. There were too many participants in the study and no variables. She would never be able to make any sort of progress on her research. She would need a controlled study group, and see them out to their full potential.
Moving over to another screen she began to pull up the names of some individuals. Her and some of her clones aided her in randomly selecting metas from the list of millions. There was a strict list of checks and balances that each of them went through to make sure that they would be right for the tests. There were two individuals who she knew of personally, and thought that there would be some more personalized tests for the couple of subjects.
After finding their names, Elena uncovered their locations, or at least areas in which they generally could be found. Now what she needed was a way to gather all of these individuals into one area. Moving from her throne into a lab area she would start to replicate the teleportation mechanism used to transport her swords from their resting position to her anywhere around the world in an instant. Modifying and condensing it into a small chip was the end product. Twelve of these chips were handed to a pair of her Android Clones who set off to find the test subjects and inject, ingest, and/or implant these teleportation chips in anyway that they could.
While the droids found her unsuspecting subjects, Vexus made her way to an uncharted island to set up camp. It would take her a few days to terraform the land according to her needs and appropriately hide the monitoring base. In that time all the clones should have distributed the chips to her subjects, and she would only activate the teleport after all of the chips had been 'handed out' once her remodeling had finished. Upon teleportation they will be pulled from where ever they are, whatever they are doing, and placed on this customized plot of land in the middle of the ocean.
There were four different terrains that the 12 individuals would be split up and transported to. Vexus had established the headquarters in side of a mountain  at the very center of the island. From here she would easily be able to see all the participants. She had constructed a dome over top of the island composted of her nano-mites and carbon nano tubes. The Carbon Nanotubes provided protection, where as the nano-mites would act as the sky and an all seeing eye for Vexus. In the Control Center Elena is able to monitor all physical aspects of the participants. This 'Battle Royale' of sorts is supposed to be to the death, however further study of her subjects after a traumatic experience may prove worth while. When any of the combatants heart rate and/or brain activity fall below a certain point they will be teleported from the battle field to the medical bay a few doors down from the Control Center where their wounds will be fully healed. Once the twelve of them arrived in their designated areas a voice boomed over the island to give instructions. It was a robotic voice, artificial, so that none of them would be able to recognize in case  had Vexus spoke.

"Attention participants. You have been brought here against your will as a test of ability. A mark must be made in the evolution of the human race and it will be you who shall make that mark. This is not a friendly science study. You will be fighting to your absolute maximum potential, and only one individual will make it out of this with their life. This one tenacious soul will be showered with gifts so great in value, so awesome in power, that they may strike the gods themselves down from their heavenly thrones... Do anything in order to survive... Good luck."

The individuals by the names of Thorgon, Isak and Lilia will be participating in the heavy forest section of the island.
Spoiler:
This dense rainforest and section of the island has been untouched by Vexus. It is still mountainous and covered in foliage. There have not been any established paths so finding your way may prove to be difficult without a natural sense of direction. Not much can be seen from the ground level as the canopy is thick and lets only some sunlight through to the ground floor of the forest. Temperatures are hot with high humidity levels.
There are no restrictions, do as you please in order to win.

Last edited by Elena Vexus on July 2nd 2013, 11:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Advancements: #1-#8
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus
The Eternally Elegant Elena Vexus

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 600
Registration date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down

B.F.G.-Thorgon Versus Isak Versus Lilia Empty Re: B.F.G.-Thorgon Versus Isak Versus Lilia

Post by Isak Zielinski-White July 3rd 2013, 11:36 pm

Isak opened his eyes and looked around him. A forest. Not the kind he would find in the southern United States. How did he got there he didn't know. All he remembered was some girl approaching him and then it gets confusing. After that, it is okay, nothing to worry about but after that, blackout. And then forest. He looked around some more information about his surroundings. Isak was not dumb, but he was still in shock for that sudden and brutal change of scenery. He was in some clearing surrounded by a lush environnement. It looked like some tropical forest. If that was the case, there could be some dangerous critters and predators around. He walked with caution, looking around, trying to analyze despite his limited intellect. Indeed, he was not like those guys in the movies who were calm despite some similar situations. Was he alone in here? Alone as in, the only human around? How could he know. He tried to locate a path made by animals so he could navigate in the woods. But there was none. Isak frowned. What kind of place was that. Suddently, a voice was heard in the air. A robotic voice. He listened, his face having a more and more terrified look on it. A battle? What was he doing there? He was no good for that. He tried to calm down by taking deep respirations.

-Okay chill out Isak.. it's probably a misunderstanding. Yeah that's it... but what if it isn't. Fuck! I need to find somebody... but that voice said it's a fight.. shit... What do I do... Okay, a weapon.. What I am saying, I got powers... but who I am against? I don't know... and why am I talking out loud. FUCK!

He wanted to punch something out of frustration. But all that came out of his mouth was a big shout. Then he felt silent. He had to gear up with whatever he could find. But he'd need to look around. He raised his eyes at the trees. That's it, he could climb one and look around. And so he started climbing one near him that seemed tall enough to be above the others. He tried not to fall down, because after a certain height he would not say he'd be okay if he'd hit the ground hard. He arrived at the top and looked around him. That took about a couple of minutes to get there. It was some sort of big jungle. Behind him was a cliff with probably more trees. But down there there was a river. But how far was it? Isak didn't knew. He climbed down to get back in the clearing. Now a plan. The sun was high so he'd have a few hours before sunset. That was good news. He had to start moving quickly. Ending in some animal's stomach wasn't exactly what he'd want to happen.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Isak
B.F.G.-Thorgon Versus Isak Versus Lilia Offica10

Spoiler:
Isak Zielinski-White
Isak Zielinski-White
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 214
Job : Full-time Student :3
Humor : Scarce
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

B.F.G.-Thorgon Versus Isak Versus Lilia Empty Re: B.F.G.-Thorgon Versus Isak Versus Lilia

Post by Thorgron July 4th 2013, 12:37 am

A flash of light then, smashed, face first into the ground. What the...where the hell was he? Thorgron got to his feet frantically and observed his surroundings. What the hell had just happened? Okay think Thorgron think! he screamed in his brain, pounding his fists against his temples. Wracking his brain for information, he tried to figure just where he was and what had happened. Whatever it was it was messing with his memory, making it all fuzzy. He had been in the park...yeah in the park outside Gene-Tech in Excalibur City. What had he been doing there. AH, it was so hard to concentrate while his head was spinning like this. Not that he had an easy time focusing on things without the teleportation sickness. All he could remember was a very a attractive woman, something that scared poor Thorgron like nothing else. After all he had lived a life of war and violence, they were easy to him. They made sense. But things like love and intimacy, that butterfly feeling in your stomach when you see a cute girl, well, Thorgron had never had a chance to truly experience those feelings. They were as foreign to him as Japanese to a man who had lived his life on a deserted island. So when the woman approached him he froze, his whole mind scrambling for how to respond. She hadn't even need to say a word, just slipped the device on him and he was flung off to God knows where.

"Stupid bitch!" he screamed as he assaulted a nearby tree, sending his fist straight through the trunk. "Aaaaaaahhhh! Where the fuck am I!!" The frustration in Thorgron continued to rise. Why had he been so stupid? How did he let this happen? He didn't even put up a damn fight to get here! And now who knows where he was. Lost in some crazy jungle probably a million miles away from home and from...and from Zell. The frustration quickly turned to panic and rage. He'd lost his friend, his closest damn friend in this world along with his home and everything else that was good that came from him meeting Zell. What was he to do? Where was he to go? The wilderness seemed to creep in on him as it had those few years ago after escaping Gene-Tech. He was alone, lost in those woods once more.

Then a voice, the echoing chimes of a machine rang out across across the jungle. He was a participant, once more taken against his will and once more to be tested on. Flashes of his grizzly past he had been all too happy to forget began rushing into his mind. The pain, the sorrow, the daily injections and torture all rushed in to his already over-stressed brain. Then the sight of his dead father, ripped apart by his own hands and teeth. They had come back for him, the monsters of his darkest nightmares had come to reclaim their victim, finish the job and complete their work. Thorgron grabbed his head in fear, attempting to drive out the maddening buzzing in his ears. A high screech ripped through his brain, tearing away sanity, rational thought. There was only survival. Hit tears poured down his eyes as this monster of a man fell to his knees. He wailed and screamed from unimaginable terror. His voice cracked like that of an inconsolable child,"Don't let them take me back! I don't...I can't....I can't do it again...oh God make them stop!! Mommy...daddy...make them stop! It hurts so much!!!" Thorgron's screams cracked the skies as his mind betrayed him, pulling him deep into the madness that had been his own personal Hell.

His body began to convulse, shaking violently as his thoughts were shredded by maddening fear. Blood began to drip from his mouth. Tears ran crimson as his T-Alpha blood responded to his swiftly degrading mental health. His eyes narrowed to hollow slits. The fright of a cornered animal filled his gaze. Deep in the recesses of his mind his fight or flight response kicked in. Fight was the only option, just as it had been at the torturous hands of Kurt Summers. Death was not an option to this feral shell of a man. They would never take him, never harm him again and he would fight tooth and nail to ensure it. Blood now began to pour forth from the wailing Thorgron, coating him in a thick shell. menacing spikes protruded from all over his now slick body. His hands and feet curled into thick claws as the blood over his arms and legs extended to meet the ground. His appearance now matched that of the caged animal inside, a nightmarish beast with nothing no other instinct than survival. Thorgron ripped through the woods at high speed, bounding in no direction in particular, only wanting to separate himself from all of his fear and hate.

B.F.G.-Thorgon Versus Isak Versus Lilia Pbucket
Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkletoes July 4th 2013, 9:46 am

The earthy musk of wet bark and pollen filled the humid air, surrounding the collection of ancient pines and timbers that lay dormant for hundreds of years. Flocks of birds sprung forth into the mid-afternoon heat, scattering above the green canopies as they soared above the scant lighting that shot through to the mossy ground level. A dull thump resounded against the base of a great trunk, saplings vibrating momentarily as the air rapidly contorted and inflated with heat and light. A beautiful bird had lost her way and hurtled into the base of the grand wooden monolith, a shrill gasp escaping her peachy lips as a flood of pungent humidity began to swarm into and around her being. Lilia Ivanov, Russian ballerina and unwilling agent of Dominus, struggled to et to her feet, legs wobbling as her gaze shuddered and blurred with what appeared to be a sudden change in scenery. The diminutive girl let out a hushed whimper, her arms instantly embracing her dainty figure as the environment before her began to engulf her vision.

...Where am I? Where's Shayla..? , Lilia instantly thought to herself, trembling as her breathing began to quicken. Shallow breaths escaped her slender throat, her chest rising and falling with an increased tempo as her mind scrambled to make sense of this all. Where was her beautiful friend? A flood of paranoia, so deep and so relentless began to constrict her mind, was this a dream? Had Illya finally returned to teach her another lesson?

The very thought of her terrifying biological mother whisking her away to a world unknown seemed unlikely however, this environment was simply too warm for the Unseelie princess. No, whatever had summoned the frightened girl had definitely planned this. Lilia frantically searched her surroundings, her quivering hands clenched against her chest as she desperately searched for Shayla, Skyler...or anyone really. Was this a hallucination? Such an idea would have been believable but her combined senses told her otherwise. How had this happened?

Melodic laughter filled the air, the ebullient windchime voice of the dainty ballerina danced into the soft breeze as she leaned in closer to the girl opposite her. Shayla Ashford, the stunning ivory skinned warrior and fearless 'partner' of the petite agent had finally dressed down to something more normal, more approachable. Gone was her skimpy 'battle lingerie' and her fierce scowl, what replaced them was a more girlish front. Lilia had organised a little picnic date with her fellow agent, encouraging, no, forcing the albino assassin to clothe herself in something a bit more modest. Their day started off well, Shayla typically submitting to whatever innocent and playful activity Lilia put her through. First they explored the rim of the national park, ogling at butterflies and clinging to each other like well worn lovers. Lilia did not let go of Shayla's hand for much of the day and it was only until they were seated and comfortable under the shade of an ancient oak did the dainty ballerina relinquish her loving grip on the no-nonsense war machine. Lilia had spent much of their lunchtime giggling like a silly little schoolgirl, her cheeks warm with an infatuated blush as she gently and expertly tended to Shayla's toenails. The albino was unsurprisingly blasé about any beauty routine and her younger friend had put it on herself to make the girl's nails as beautiful and well kept as possible. Supple white toes were adorned with a pastel pink polish, battered fingernails eventually experiencing the same treatment.

The day had been fun, more than fun actually and whilst Lilia's gorged herself on teenage normality she knew that her beautiful knight wasn't as enthusiastic, but still willing nonetheless to partake in her free mani/pedi. Lilia only saw beauty in the battle hardened warrior and if it wasn't for a sudden interruption she would have surely leaned in for a quick peck. It was midway through tending to the bruises on Shayla's hands did a strange female approach them. She was beautiful to a fault, almost artificial in her aesthetic appeal and it wasn't until she handed them both flowers did Lilia's mind begin to blur..

Hadn't Shayla suddenly disappeared? Like the fragments of a broken puzzle the terrified ballerina attempted to interpret how she had transferred from the peaceful picnic into the unrelenting humidity of a forgotten rainforest. Her terror soon turned into a suffocating fit of anxiety as a voice cracked through the air. Like invisible metal slicing through the air the voice resonated across the environment, relaying the deadly message. The girl did not know what was happening, she did not understand the message nor did she properly catch the the owner of said announcement. This was definitely not Illya and she was more than certain that Salters would not have placed any thought into such a tedious scenario. Who had placed her here? Where was Shayla and did Skyler know she was here?

"...Sh-Shayla...?", the young agent meekly whispered, her voice cracking as the overwhelming fear began to leak into her scarred psyche. Where were her protectors when she needed them most? She would have even settled for her biological mother to come rescue her, that's how desperate she was. Her throat began to choke up, lower lip quivering in fear as hot moisture began to build up in the corners of her eyes. The stinging tears of her frightening isolation began to drip down her porcelain face, trailing down her cheekbones as the horrifying realisation began to sink in.

She was alone in this jungle with no one to protect her or keep her safe...or anyone safe from her. The suffocating anxiety quickly shuddered through her core as her stomach heaved, forcing the girl to crumple to her knees as she expelled the contents of her guts into the bushes next to her. Whimpers and silent cries for help freely escaped her quivering lips as her eyes desperately searched around the environment for an opening, an escape or a back door out of this humid labyrinth. There was nothing she could do. Her Aiva bracelet was not responding and she was more than certain Illya wasn't going to come rescue her anytime soon.

"Mama...mama..., her trembling voice called out into the hot air, pleading for a reply, hoping for the comforting words of Skyler or the omnipresent echo of her Unseelie parent. But there was no response, from neither woman, just a monstrous howl of rage in the distance.

Fear began to creep its slithering form into her core, ruthlessly squeezing her frantic heart as she sunk to her knees, holding her chest from heaving anymore food. Lilia was left to defend herself...and upon this realisation her trembling body instantaneously shifted into her shimmering diamond variant, a form completely untouched by the humidity or the pungent oxygen.

She needed to escape and find Shayla somehow...no matter if it took her days on end...

B.F.G.-Thorgon Versus Isak Versus Lilia Tumblr_m953irNOXB1rv240t
Twinkletoes
Twinkletoes
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : Hard as diamonds, soft as silk

Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2012-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Isak Zielinski-White July 4th 2013, 9:06 pm

Isak was walking for what he believed to be twenty minutes or so when he heard a scream. It was the howl of something big, and angry. Judging by what he was hearing, the boy concluded that the ''thing'' that did that was far enough to not meet him behind the next tree. He had to keep moving, because whatever screamed was on the move and Isak still didn't want to end up as a meal. Which is why he was walking with enough conviction to not run like a moron in the jungle and fall into something dangerous. Or deadly. Or both. Who knows... That being said, Isak was nervious and a bit anxious. He needed to find something to do in order to not lose his mind and roll up against a tree. Thinking would not be the solution because Isak would think too much.

As he walked down some path, probably made by some animals, he started to sing for himself. It was a trick from his mother. Singing was healing the soul and appeasing it. He missed his parents. They had news from time to time from him, telling them he was doing good where he was and everything. And so he was there, walking in the woods and singing.

*Singing in the woods.. you are such a pussy.*

*Shut up... I don't need you to complicate things even more.*

The other voice didn't responded in his head. Isak didn't paid anymore attention to it. Isak was singing a popular Russian song his maternal grandmother, who was Russian herself but didn't taught the boy much of the language. The song was Katyusha, a song he knew from the beginning to the end. To be honest, it was truly comforting to sing despite being in some deathmatch in a tropical forest.

Isak

Spoiler:
Isak Zielinski-White
Isak Zielinski-White
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorgron July 6th 2013, 3:25 am

The thick smell of blood permeated the air as Throrgron pawed through the thick jungle. His nearly black form clung to the high grass like a jungle cat, keeping him hidden now. He was a predator, a ruthless killing machine made for things like this. Kurt Summers would be proud. All of his mental conditioning on Thorgron had paid off and he was now stalking the jungles like the monster Kurt had designed him to be. Animals turned and ran in the opposite directions and the animals in the lush greenery went silent around him. It created an eerie feeling everywhere he went. The smells, the lack of sound, the feeling of being watched all hung ominous in the air with his presence.

Slinking through the jungle, he was on the lookout for for prey. According to his panicked mind he was back at Gene-Tech, back in a time when he had been tortured nearly to death on a daily basis. But now, now he had the opportunity to fight back. Blood filled drool ran in globs down his lips, solidifying into a hard metal as it hit the ground. There was prey nearby. Thorgron's heart raced as he heard a faint humming. A song, someone was singing. There was a flash of memory in Thorgron's scarred psyche. Kurt...singing, gleefully as he allowed his "treatments" to rip through his body. He was now zeroed in. And with the stealth of a predator he approached the sound.

His eyes were now narrowed to slits, peering through the tall grass as he approached the source of the noise. The sound was growing louder, crisper. The source was not humming loudly but it was enough to track. He was close he could sense it. A chemical odor reached his nostrils as he neared the edge of a small clearing. Even if he had been in his right mind, Thorgron would not have known what the man was singing. It was in some foreign language he was not familiar with. The face as well would have told Thorgron this was not someone he should attack. But friendship didn't matter now, nor did identity or feelings or any of it. All was lost into the void of his past, sucking in everything but fear and the primal drive for survival. This was one of his captors now. The man before him was a symbol of all oppression and pain he had felt at the hands of Gene-Tech. All of his anger, his rage and vengeance fell on this one human's shoulders.

Thorgron arched back, priming his legs to pounce. He lay deadly still, waiting for just the right moment to strike. Then without warning he shot from the grass, bounding forward with a force so great that he crushed the earth below his launch point. Thorgron could not have been more than fifteen feet from the man when he pounced, a minuscule distance compared to heights he had lept to before. And with his razor-sharp claws outstretched in midair, he ripped at the man like a rabid animal. With every swing his muscles rippled and bulged with his immense strength. This would be the first of many swipes and slashes until the two would collide with the ground.

Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkletoes July 6th 2013, 10:25 am

The hot moist scent of rotting wood and summer sap wafted into the air like a pungent blanket, invading every crevice and crack within the moody rainforest. Lilia sat still against the ugly knots of an old and gnarled tree, her glistening form embraced by the twisted roots and the moss laden carpet like a bird in a nest made of earth. The diminutive agent cradled herself gently, afraid that this strange and frightening environment would swallow her whole any second. The girl's shimmering skin twinkled from the scant few rays of sunlight that shot through the leafy canopies above, illuminating the dense foliage with the blinding reflections against her crystalline skin. She was a glass scultpure in mother nature's humid garden, her blue tinged limbs almost transparent against her surroundings. Any trained hunter could easily take advantage of the light that bounced off Lilia's body, finding the twinkling ballerina with little difficulty and it was this sheer fact that terrified her greatly. What if a predator or monster was attracted by the light? What of her then?

"Oh Shayla...", her melancholic voice whispered into the hot air, afraid that if she spoke too loud someone would hear. Lilia was terrified of this sudden isolation, one moment of comfort with her ivory skinned protector turning into a claustrophobic hell was more than enough to spark the tattered remnants of her anxiety.

The ballerina cowered under the shade of the tree, sinking her toes into the moist soil as she held her upper body tight, desperately focusing on a way to calm her nerves. Even when she was indestructable she still felt fear, and as silly as that was Lilia could not help but flinch at any noise that rainforest made. The shrill cries of birds and the rustling of leaves sent her on edge, conjuring nightmarish imagery to pop into her mind as her psyche began to run wild. Were there monsters lurking amongst the bushes? Foul beasts and feral ghouls that would take delight in her suffering? Such paranoia clung to her psyche and it wasn't until she heard a faint melody in the distance did her ears prick up, both out out fear and hope that whoever it was had come to save her.

It was a Russian song, a folk song. The rough lullaby soothed into the moist air like a cloud of nostalgia, the boyish tenor just enough to shock the girl with uncertainty. This must be an illusion! A mirage or some other demonic force tempting her to follow the siren's deadly song, a song from a time she craved. Her father used to sing it to her on teh coldest and harshest of winter nights, his gruff voice never failing to lull her into a peaceful slumber. But he was dead now, and the mere revival of this eerie melody sent her mind racing.

Lilia's mouth was aghast, the shimmering contours of her angelic face contorting into one of uncertainty and longing as she tentatively listened to the strange voice. It was not far away, but certainly not in her immediate surroundings. Maybe it was the wind singing to her, or some cruel mockery that her Unseelie mother had planted. But why this song? Everything seemed so foreign and yet the lullaby clawed out to her heart, forcing her to lightly and ever so carefully inch forward. The dainty teenager would have continued, crawled after the voice even if Fate allowed it but she could not. A monstrous roar cracked the atmosphere, sending the terrified girl scurrying back into the damp musty protection of the rotting tree.

The singing had stopped and the defeating crunches and cracks of snapping wood splintered the atmosphere and drained any hope the girl may of had. A monster was close, very close and its roars only forced her to whimper in terror, like a child reliving a nightmare.

This was only the beginning of the mad game, the game of survival and the ballerina entry was only a few steps away...

Twinkletoes
Twinkletoes
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Isak Zielinski-White July 6th 2013, 6:12 pm

Isak continued to sing as he wandered somewhere. Everything was relatively quiet, aside from the usual noise someone could hear in such a vivid forest. Isak walked slowly as he sang, looking around to avoid trouble. When his eyes looked back right in front of him, he saw it. Two eyes. Yellow. A predator, maybe a cat judging by what the boy knew of those animals. He continued to sing, trying not to show any sign of fear against such an animal. He walked slowly, trying to go around it.

All of a sudden, the panther ran away. Isak stopped singing as he placed his arms in front of his face to protect it. But he did not feel anything. Not yet. Many animals were fleeing around him and some foul smell was in the air. Isak looked back and saw what caused such turmoil. He managed to put up a barrier but his back was slashed as the ''thing'' passed right beside him. Something occured behind the boy that pushed him to the ground. He got up and looked back briefly, only to see the predator. But Isak did not waited to see what it was clearly. That could prove deadly. He started running by using the blink spell to be invisible. Since Isak could not feel pain, he could not know that his wound was a vicious one, but nothing that would kill him by bleeding out. But that, the boy didn't knew. He kept running as fast as he could, trying to put as much distance between him and the two that clashed. Was the panther a contestant that could shapeshift? And the other one? In any case, Isak didn't want to go back and ask them. All he cared was to run as far as possible, hoping the blood on his back would not attract the beast.

As he ran he heard some noise ahead. He came across... a girl? It looked like a girl, it was scared like one, but she was odd-looking. Isak was out of breath of so and looked at her as if a big question mark was on his face. Who was she? A contestant? Isak only had to ask, as soon as he breathed normally or so.

-Who... who are you? Did you... sent those things? I was only singing Katyusha and... fuck! I don't understand anything as of now!

Isak fell on his knees, holding his head into his hands, trying to figure out what was going on here. But all that proved very difficult. If only that girl could answer him. If it was a real girl of course and not some kind of trap.

Isak

Spoiler:
Isak Zielinski-White
Isak Zielinski-White
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorgron July 8th 2013, 12:58 am

A flash of light then nothing. Thorgron knew his claws hand sunken in to something. The flesh and blood still clung to his glistening talons. Lifting one to his face he inhaled the sent, taking in its grizzly aroma. His pupils widened from bloodlust. He wanted more, a lot more and there seemed to be none around now to provide relief to his sadistic craving. Except the panther that is. It had tried to attack his target and now it would suffer for it.

Taking a bounding leap Thorgron pounced on the poor animal. Its claws and teeth thrashed about but meant little against his extreme strength and strong outer shell. With both hand he pinned the creatures front legs to the ground, breaking both extremities. Then with his own teeth he bit into the animal's neck, ripping out flesh, sinew, veins and arteries alike. The poor creature was dead in seconds but Thorgron continued. By the time he was done the grizzly scene extended across the path and covered his body. His mouth now dripped with brightly colored blood along with his oversized hands. All around were massive gashes in the surrounding landscape and trees. But he was still not satisfied. The panther was a warm-up, a snack. Living breathing humans were his prey, beings who could think, feel and understand the pain that befell their flesh. It was this prey that Thorgron sought. And it was this drive that sent him back into the thick jungle. There were others roaming the landscape, others waiting to pay for the travesties incurred on Thorgron in his childhood. He would make them pay with every drop of blood from their body and every scream from their lungs, just as soon as he found the bastards...

Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkletoes July 8th 2013, 11:41 am

A lashing swept through the dense foliage, sending leaves into a frantic midair dance and insects away into the the closest crevice. Lilia was motionless, her body slumped into a small ball as she listened, terrified of the sounds that rippled through the humid air. The howls and snarls of hidden monsters sent a cold shiver down her spine, the potent fear of being discovered by some unsightly creatures weighing heavily on her mind. The sheer stress of staying hidden whilst concocting a plan to return to her beloved Shayla was more than enough to send her brittle mind into another level of anxiety, so much so that when she heard the sudden sounds of panicked running in her direction she let out a shrill cry. Her lips separated in horror as a strange boy bounded through the heavy bushes, terror etched on his face.

He was saying something. Lilia could not understand, he was sobbing and speaking to quickly for her faint understanding of English to even come into play. What was wrong? He was clearly frightened and his obvious horror soon etched into her own being as she recoiled away from him, paranoid that this was a cruel trap. She vigorously shook her head, glistening strands of diamond hair lashing against her I maculate face as she quietly whimpered, frantically looking around for a possible escape route.

"No...no...I uhh...", the young agent stumbled over her words as she attempted to provide some quick answer for the boy. What could she say? It was clear that he had also been thrusted into this vicious environment and yet she could not comfort him. Any attempt at communication was broken with her lack of English and anxiety, her words clogging at her throat. She didn't want this boy to hurt her nor did she want to attack him, but survival instincts dictated that only the strongest make it through and she was more than certain this chance meeting was going to somehow end ugly.

It was then that she saw the other boy. The rabid beast hurtling across the decaying bark and bountiful plantlife, a monster assuming human form. She wasn't sure if he had seen her but by the speed of his movements she was more than certain that this howling monstrosity was there to do one thing and one thing only. Kill. She knew the look, oh yes she did. It was the primal look of vicious bloodlust that her beloved Shayla had whenever she was enraged, a moment of sheer animalistic brutality that the mere sight of this third person sent her on edge. Without warning and a panicked cry Lilia flicked her wrist in the direction of the growling monster, sending a barrage of shimmering diamond shards in his direction.

The projectiles tore through the air like glistening missiles, their trajectory aiming at his feet. She did not want him coming near, she needed to protect herself. She needed to return to Shayla.

Twinkletoes
Twinkletoes
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus July 10th 2013, 8:02 pm

As if kidnapping twelve unsuspecting victims and putting them on an uncharted island wasn't enough fun, Vexus figured that there could be a little bit more added into the mix. It just did not seem like these people understood the severity of their situation. Be though as it may, they were still participating somewhat. There were a collection of creatures that she had places on the back burner, but now found the perfect opportunity for them. Though it appeared that in the forest region they already had a monster or their own. The individual by the name of Thorgon seemed to have gone native, which was absolutely fascinating in all honestly. Apparently, due to the past of this individual and under these stressful situations, his mind may have gone back a few steps in evolution allowing him to bypass some feelings that may have occurred previously. The other two, Isak and Lilia, were scared and confused. Their hearts and minds racing as they fled from the beast that was before them.
Giving a chuckle at the situation Vexus stood up and made her way to a closet in the room and pulled out a a dark hooded robe that she draped over her body concealing her form completely. Following she stood on a platform that drenched her in a bright light, meanwhile on the center consul a beast with a dog like form appeared as a hologram and then was placed into the jungle section of the map.

In a hazy hologram, the cloaked Elena Vexus appeared a few feet behind the terrified Lilia and the running boy Isak. Once they took notice of her, she raised her hand and pointed a manicured finger in front of her. And off in the distance violent snarls rang out with the sound of rapid movement growing closer. A total of five dog-esque beasts approached. Their exposed stomaches were the first thing that could be spotted, as they glowed a bright green color from the mixture of chemicals in their bodies. If these chemicals were exposed to the air they would go off in a powerful explosion. They were fast moving beasts with supernaturally sharp extremities allowing them to climb the trees in this region and slash with deadly accuracy. They have a closed beak that comes to a point as if they were able to open their mouths the chemicals would be exposed to the air causing them to spontaneously combust. They 'breathe' through a process of chemical reactions. These monsters have a short lifespan and were designed to be destroyed. After the 5 creatures were shown, Vexus turned and walked away as her Hologram faded away
Back in the control center, she began looking over the other areas, it simply wouldn't be fair if she only gave one area extra participants. A handful of more beasts appeared over the center consul as holograms for her to decide which ones she would put in what environment. Gazing over the water based terrain, she had something particularly diabolical planned for one specific member of these games...

The Chemical Hounds
Spoiler:

Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Advancements: #1-#8
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Number of posts : 600
Registration date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Isak Zielinski-White July 12th 2013, 10:12 pm

No answer came from the girl. It seems she wasn't able to tell him anything. She rather shrieked as she pointed something in the lush environment. That something looked like someone Isak had seen somewhere but he couldn't think clearly because of all the incoming stress. To top all that, the girl, who looked more panicked than anything else, shot something at the other guy.

Then something else happened. Some kind of weird hologram, because it looked like one of those. It was a woman. He knew that by looking at the manicured finger she pointed somewhere. Isak looked and saw something very dreadful. A few hound-like creatures, with a green thing attached to them. Isak felt his heart wanted to come out of his chest so it could flee the area. He looked at the girl. How could she not understand him. He quickly talked to her as he saw the hounds.

-Quick we need to run!

He said that in all the languages he knew : French, English, Spanish, Polish, damn even in the limited Russian he knew? Why not? He fired some fireballs at the hounds to try to repel them. He hitted one, but it seemed it was not enough to make them flee. Isak walked a few steps back, ready to run if he needed to. But what about that girl.. Why was he in such a situation?

Isak

Spoiler:
Isak Zielinski-White
Isak Zielinski-White
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorgron July 13th 2013, 10:09 am

Rampaging through the thick jungle, Thorgron caught the sight of his prey, the man who had escaped him earlier. rage crossed his face as he barreled at the boy and, wait, what was this? Some other creature standing before Thorgron's prey. It was immaculate, shimmering in the sparse jungle light. For a brief moment the beast was calmed, staring at this object of beauty. The creature waved her hand in his direction and a high pitched noise ripped through the air as an array of crystal missles shot forth from the thing's hand. Thorgron saw them and jolted to the side out of instinct, but not before a few of the crystals lodged themselves deep into his body. The roar of a an angered beast shot past his lips. The pain in his side was harsh. Never before had something like this pierced his skin. He wasn't used to it and he didn't like it. Another roar ripped through the air as Thorgron's eyes locked on the crystal being that had caused him pain. It would pay. It would pay with blood and its own life.

Thick blood ran from Thorgron's mouth as he charged at the woman, his crazed feral eyes never leaving her. Blood then ran from his back and began to form a second set of arms, each tipped with a round pointed appendage. His hands did the same, form large curved fists to crack the diamond shell of this being. The blood continued to pump into the mighty crushers, increasing their density and weight. And using all of his speed Thorgron charged in at his new target. Just before he reached her he hoisted his heavy body into the air and brought it down with great force. First one set of crushing arms came down where the woman stood then a second. Regardless of her actions he would then bring the viscous appendages back up, reloading for a second attack and flailing wildly in her direction. Everything was red to him. Only violence and destruction resided in his mind and he would see to it that his opponents were destroyed. They represented Gene-Tech, all the fears and anguish of his childhood. He was holding nothing back, he had no other option.

Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkletoes July 15th 2013, 10:52 am

Lilia remained low, huddled against the base of the rotting trunk as her terrified gaze glanced across her surroundings. The man in the distance seemed to charge in slow motion, his howls of monstrous rage echoing amongst the forest, sending creatures scampering out of the way and birds escaping into the sky. The young agent wanted to scream for help, any help, even if it came from her less than friendly biological mother. The boy in front of her seemed to be facing the same problem, although his fleshy protection was more revealing than her own translucent skin. She could see the glistening sweat drip down his brow, shuddering limbs attempting to regain control and heightened breath attempting to keep his blood flow steady. The boy was afraid, his fear latching onto her own and soon enough the diminutive ballerina was recoiling into the soil. Not enjoying this attention at all.

That was when a sudden flash scorched her peripherals. A mirage perhaps? Lilia was too frightened to avert her gaze from the rabid figure charging at her but her mind had already latched onto the basic shape of the mysterious entry. A woman, cloaked and hooded. A ghost or an apparition of sorts, maybe here to torment the young Metahumans even further. The young man opposite her had clearly witnessed the startling entry, his eyes wide in shock and his mouth agape. He was pleading with Lilia, he too heard the vicious howls in the background.

Quick we need to run!

His mouth fumbled with a language she could understand, it was almost as if it was a confirmation to act. The thundering footsteps of the furious man came closer and closer, she could practically smell his bloodlust. Off in the distance a pack of nightmarish hounds bounded across the foliage, their emerald stomachs pulsating with a volatile energy. Fate had seemingly decided to send harbingers from hell onto her. The man terrified her, he possessed the unkempt rage that existed in many of the men who took her body. He was the real threat, the hounds were a mere distraction. Lilia's mind was racing, every defensive procedure locked into her mind for the past decade swarming into her brittle conscious like a virus. There was no mistaking it, she had to play evasive and save herself. She did not possess Shayla's ferocity or bravery, nor was she wanting to use deadly force. But how could she beat this six limbed figure.

His lunge into the air was sent her panicked gaze upwards, his body blotting out the scant rays of sunlight before he came hurtling into the base of the tree where she had been cowering. The attack would have connected, instead he came crashing into the tree, sending the entire thing toppling over. The lithe ballerina had skidded to the side, bounding over the gnarled roots of the tree before he hit the earth. The resounding shockwave forced a strained cry of fear to escape her lips, she could hear the earth tearing up with every one of his blows. She skirted against the ground with unparalleled grace and fluidity, her petite figure forming glistening spikes on the ends of her forearms, extending past her elbows. She did not want to fight, not at all.

The terrified boy from before was currently dealing with the monstrous hounds, two of them to be exact. The other three were circling the area, vicious snarls escaping their dripping maws. It was no time to marvel at such morbid monstrosities and the instance she was on her feet she had snatched the fireball throwing boy by his collar and forced him to run with her. As awkward as that may be for both parties Lilia was not going to allow a possible death to scar her conscious even further, this boy was nice enough to tell her to run and that's what she doing. Away from some dogs and the angry angry man.

Tossing the boy behind a rotted log Lilia swerved in one elegant motion, her arm bristling with shimmering activity as she sent a barrage of diamond shards in the direction of the dogs. She needed to injure them and disorientate her pursuer. The resounding chemical explosion after one of her projectiles pierced the belly of the one of the creatures sent a loud shockwave across the surrounding area. She was sent sprawling backwards, landing next to the magical boy with a dull thud. Had the explosion damaged or disorientated her ruthless attacker? She wasn't sure, and hiding behind the log was not good to last long either...especially with the canines on the loose.

Twinkletoes
Twinkletoes
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Isak Zielinski-White July 17th 2013, 2:09 pm

The girl seemed to have some initiative as she brought Isak along, away from the hounds. As he ran, many things happens, all of them were very deadly if they'd had landed. Luckily, Isak managed to find a hiding spot near the girl. Come to think of it, he didn't knew her name and right now wasn't the most appropriate time to ask that kind of futile questions. A big explosion interrupted his thoughts and the girl landed next to him, causing Isak to shout out of surprise. A big ''FUCK'' to be exact. She seemed rather stunned by what had just happened. Isak looked around, trying to locate the hounds. He spotted some chunks of one, making Isak shiver has he came to the conclusion that those things could explode. A move on his left confirmed that those monsters were still on the run. Jugding by what he saw, there were still four of those things running around if his maths were good. But the boy remembered the other one, the one that went berserk. That would be five dangerous threats all around them. Isak turned around to have his back against the tree. Then, a hound suddently appeared on his left. If that thing had eyes, because Isak wasn't sure it did, it was very logical that this hound was looking at them. But where were the other three.

Some movements was heard on his right. Isak's heart was racing. Those things were encircling them. Isak looked at the one who was on the other side, then back at the first one. They could take advantage of that tactic to kill them, he thought. He generated a fireball and threw it at the hound on his left, which it dodged with ease. Isak was becoming too predictable. He looked at the girl. He had an idea.

-Attack the one on the left, I'll take care of the one on the right okay?

Then he disappeared thanks to the blink spell. He got up and moved away from the girl, and climbed on the log. It wasn't high, but he could see all around them. Two hounds were with them, so two were missing. Probably with the other one. He had to take the hound of their right with one or two attacks in a quick succession. He hoped the girl would not panic too much.

Isak

Spoiler:
Isak Zielinski-White
Isak Zielinski-White
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top