The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Trial by Fire
B.F.G.-Thorgon Versus Isak Versus Lilia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
B.F.G.-Thorgon Versus Isak Versus Lilia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:51 am by Arcana

» Fusion Frenzy
B.F.G.-Thorgon Versus Isak Versus Lilia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:44 am by Cynical_Aspie

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
B.F.G.-Thorgon Versus Isak Versus Lilia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
B.F.G.-Thorgon Versus Isak Versus Lilia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
B.F.G.-Thorgon Versus Isak Versus Lilia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
B.F.G.-Thorgon Versus Isak Versus Lilia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
B.F.G.-Thorgon Versus Isak Versus Lilia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Taliesin
B.F.G.-Thorgon Versus Isak Versus Lilia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
B.F.G.-Thorgon Versus Isak Versus Lilia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
B.F.G.-Thorgon Versus Isak Versus Lilia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
B.F.G.-Thorgon Versus Isak Versus Lilia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
B.F.G.-Thorgon Versus Isak Versus Lilia - Page 2 I_vote_lcapB.F.G.-Thorgon Versus Isak Versus Lilia - Page 2 I_voting_barB.F.G.-Thorgon Versus Isak Versus Lilia - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
B.F.G.-Thorgon Versus Isak Versus Lilia - Page 2 I_vote_lcapB.F.G.-Thorgon Versus Isak Versus Lilia - Page 2 I_voting_barB.F.G.-Thorgon Versus Isak Versus Lilia - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid
Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

B.F.G.-Thorgon Versus Isak Versus Lilia

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

B.F.G.-Thorgon Versus Isak Versus Lilia - Page 2 Empty Re: B.F.G.-Thorgon Versus Isak Versus Lilia

Post by Isak Zielinski-White July 17th 2013, 2:09 pm

The girl seemed to have some initiative as she brought Isak along, away from the hounds. As he ran, many things happens, all of them were very deadly if they'd had landed. Luckily, Isak managed to find a hiding spot near the girl. Come to think of it, he didn't knew her name and right now wasn't the most appropriate time to ask that kind of futile questions. A big explosion interrupted his thoughts and the girl landed next to him, causing Isak to shout out of surprise. A big ''FUCK'' to be exact. She seemed rather stunned by what had just happened. Isak looked around, trying to locate the hounds. He spotted some chunks of one, making Isak shiver has he came to the conclusion that those things could explode. A move on his left confirmed that those monsters were still on the run. Jugding by what he saw, there were still four of those things running around if his maths were good. But the boy remembered the other one, the one that went berserk. That would be five dangerous threats all around them. Isak turned around to have his back against the tree. Then, a hound suddently appeared on his left. If that thing had eyes, because Isak wasn't sure it did, it was very logical that this hound was looking at them. But where were the other three.

Some movements was heard on his right. Isak's heart was racing. Those things were encircling them. Isak looked at the one who was on the other side, then back at the first one. They could take advantage of that tactic to kill them, he thought. He generated a fireball and threw it at the hound on his left, which it dodged with ease. Isak was becoming too predictable. He looked at the girl. He had an idea.

-Attack the one on the left, I'll take care of the one on the right okay?

Then he disappeared thanks to the blink spell. He got up and moved away from the girl, and climbed on the log. It wasn't high, but he could see all around them. Two hounds were with them, so two were missing. Probably with the other one. He had to take the hound of their right with one or two attacks in a quick succession. He hoped the girl would not panic too much.

Isak Zielinski-White
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

B.F.G.-Thorgon Versus Isak Versus Lilia - Page 2 Empty Re: B.F.G.-Thorgon Versus Isak Versus Lilia

Post by Thorgron July 23rd 2013, 2:04 am

Thorgron's vicious fists collided with nothing but solid earth. regardless the attack was devastating, cracking the earth beneath him and sending out an literal shockwave from the center of his strike. A deep roar ripped from his mouth once more. His feral nature was beginning to leave him making way for a slightly clearer head. It wasn't much but it was enough to once again realize where he was and what he needed. Mentality and fears aside he needed to survive and thrashing like an animal wouldn't solve that...yet. Granted he loved acting feral, ripping things apart with his hands and teeth. It was what he lived for, but the time for such ferocity would come later. Now he needed a plan. The idea was forced on him as glimmering shards shot forth from the jungle and the terrified crystal woman. Thorgron knew these things hurt and could pierce his armor, not something he wanted. So he hit the deck, avoiding the spikes. Too bad he didn't see the approaching hound next to him. In his rage he had missed the new volatile entrants into their deadly game. As it bounded toward him one of the shards pierced its body. Its innards shown a bright sickly green for a brief moment before it erupted in forceful explosion spilling forth toxic sludge across the battlefield. On the ground there was little Thorgron could do to avoid the blast and he was sent tumbling over the ground, his limbs dragging as the force carried him. he screamed out in pain as he looked to his arm. Sludge from the hound had landed on him and was now eating at his skin. Flinging it off he watched as it slid through a nearby tree and left a nasty gash in his T-Alpha armor. But it gave him an idea, the dim light bulb in his head flickered with a spark of strategy.

Quickly Thorgron produced the thick metallic substance from his body and lashed it out from his arms at the two oncoming toxic dogs. Their speed was impressive as they rapidly approached him. Thorgron slipped his appendages beneath the beasts and before they could step off wrapped them up in a cocoon of living blood metal. As soon as his new weapons were caught he reeled them in to his hands and ran a short distance towards his prey in this game. One was now standing atop a log combating on of the hounds with his back turned. The other had disappeared behind a tree and was trying to hide. Silly girl, Thorgron was going to hurt her. With all his might Thorgron hurled the first dog, unwrapping it and letting the explosive thing fly unprotected. It would land just below the point where Isak was perched, exploding in a bright green light and flinging its acidic payload. The other dog he threw high into the air, trying to arch it over his hiding victim. His aim was slightly off and he didn't quite anticipate for the canopy above. The dog crashed through the canopy exploding about four meters where the crystal girl was positioned. Some of the explosion would be stopped but maybe the shock wave would set off one of the other 2 nearby hounds. And with his deadly plan enacted Thorgron took off at the direction of his victims. If there was anything left of them he'd enjoy ripping them apart

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
B.F.G.-Thorgon Versus Isak Versus Lilia - Page 2 Pbucket
Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkletoes July 27th 2013, 10:22 am

The sheer panic after recovering from the resounding toxic explosion set a shrill motion of anxiety into the mind of the ballerina. This was Mother Nature gone awry, tampered by something hellish, something evil. Whilst her shimmering body was cradled at the base of the tree Lilia could not help but take a moment to reclaim what was left of her fragile state of mind. The hounds were wily creatures, not so much dangerous to her as they were to the brave yet foolish boy she had protected. He had interesting powers to say the least, almost magical. The ravenous young man on the other hand was a terrifying spectacle, a metahuman with a durability that actually surprised the young Russian. There was rarely any chance to witness the stamina of others when they were locked into a brawl with her.

Whipping her head to the left, where the dazzling teenage bit had directed her, Lilia was met with the snarling form of one of the mutant canines. Up close the creature was even uglier, a foul beast that was worthy of joining the archives of nightmarish beasts and ghouls which haunted the realm of man. Maybe Illya knew what these were. Ignoring the thought Lilia quickly scrambled to her feet and forced a rapid stream of sparkling shards to erupt from the dazzling sweeps of her arms. Whilst nimble and quick the hound's left paw was snagged by one of the dense projectiles and awkwardly stumbled forth, a gurgled whine escaping its shadowy neck.

Lilia would have finished the creature off, no matter how much the thought disgusted her. Unfortunately time had quickly morphed into a condensed rampage of sounds and sensations, screams of anger and howls of pain. The frightening young man who had almost struck we down before was once again hot on their trail, flinging very large projectiles in their direction. The young agent didn't have time to scream, let alone warn the boy of the incoming hounds as she watched in mute horror as the first mutant careened into the base of the log.

BOOOM!

The explosion sent splinters of wood and chunks of soil into the air, startling the shimmering ballerina and sending a horrible pang of shock into the very pits of her soul. Had the boy survived? She wasn't sure and her strained cry for help was quickly silenced by the low growl that broke the air above her head. Another projectile, squirming midair with green belly pulsating with energy. Another dog. Lilia's reflexes acted upon instinct and she immediately covered her body, her diamond arms fanning out into a makeshift shield as the resounding explosion once more tore through the earth. Sizzling sludge hit a nearby tree, eating through the bark and dissolving the woody flesh of the aged trunk. There was little time to open her eyes, let alone view the damage caused and it was only because of her immediate passage did she stumble upon the hound she had pinned to the ground earlier. It let out a low whine, a dying breath.

BOOOM!

It's corpse exploded with enough force to send the girl right off her feet and into the air, her glistening body forcing the strands of sunlight to bounce off her midway through her descent. Her lips were spread but no sound came out. There was no pain, only shock.

Her dainty figure skidded across the ground, sending fragments of moist earth and foilage into the air. After several tumbles across the ground and lodging her blades arm into the base of a very fat and very old tree Lilia had stopped. A low groan escaped her shimmering lips, her body stumbling against the tree in hopes of finding some support. What had happened to the magical boy? Had all the dogs died? Such questions flooded her mind as she flung her head around in panic, attempting to yank her arm out of the solid wood and escape the ravenous metahuman who was charging straight towards her. She was but a swan trapped in a horrible mess, a princess lost in a game she did not understand.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
B.F.G.-Thorgon Versus Isak Versus Lilia - Page 2 Tumblr_m953irNOXB1rv240t
Twinkletoes
Twinkletoes
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : Hard as diamonds, soft as silk

Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2012-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Isak Zielinski-White August 1st 2013, 2:25 pm

Everything happened so fast, Isak could not keep up. An explosion sent him flying away, and a strange sound began to be heard. It was only heard by the boy. He ran in the woods, disoriented, hearing far away another explosion. He didn't knew where he was, the adrenaline made him go as far as possible from possible threats. He hid behind a tree, the sounds fading away gradually. He was catching his breath with great difficulties. He looked around, surrounded by the lush environment but saw no one. He turned back and tried to better catch his breath.

Silence fell on his surroundings. How far did he ran, he didn't knew. He slowly got up, looking around. He saw a branch of moderate size on the ground. He took it, ready to use it at whatever would jump at him. But he was now alone and that girl from earlier... He simply hoped she was alright.

Isak
B.F.G.-Thorgon Versus Isak Versus Lilia - Page 2 Offica10

Spoiler:
Isak Zielinski-White
Isak Zielinski-White
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 214
Job : Full-time Student :3
Humor : Scarce
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top