The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Red Death's Equipment I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Red Death's Equipment I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Red Death's Equipment I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Red Death's Equipment I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Red Death's Equipment I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Red Death's Equipment I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Red Death's Equipment I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Red Death's Equipment I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Red Death's Equipment I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Red Death's Equipment I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Red Death's Equipment I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Red Death's Equipment I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Seamus McAndrews
Red Death's Equipment I_vote_lcapRed Death's Equipment I_voting_barRed Death's Equipment I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Red Death's Equipment I_vote_lcapRed Death's Equipment I_voting_barRed Death's Equipment I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Red Death's Equipment

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Red Death's Equipment Empty Red Death's Equipment

Post by Red Death November 12th 2012, 9:12 pm

GK-35 Prototype

Spoiler:
    Abilities: Her robot is the core of her might. Instead of heading into the field personally, she controls it from afar to keep herself safe. It uses an advanced communication system that is completely secure and hidden from external sources. It cannot be hacked or interrupted without destroying the robot itself or the source of communications. Its stat bonuses are written into the character, since Galya cannot fight on her own. Its armor is made of a unique steel alloy, reinforced with a carbon weave that eliminates most damage from bullets and heavy impacts. The armor is coated in a protective layer that resists its own chemical attacks and foreign EMP.
    Description: During her time with the Soviets, she helped to create the link technology, which she later stole for her own use. After the fall of the Soviet Union, she integrated it into her own weaponized robotic design.
    INT Allocation: 8

Weapons
    SIAP (Soviet Integrated Armor Piercing) heavy machine gun
    Abilities: A rifle built into the arms of her robot that fires 7.62mm high explosive incendiary rounds.
    Description: Personally designed and manufactured, but based on existing heavy machine guns
    INT Allocation: 4

Slug cannon
    Abilities: A shotgun that fires high velocity .50 caliber saboted slugs that are accurated up to 300 meters.
    Description: A basic design altered to fit into the interior of her robot
    INT Allocation: 3

Arm blades
    Abilities: Retractable 1 foot blades integrated into the arms of the robot. An electric field coarses through the blades.
    Description: Electrified blades manufactured by her business that have been altered to fit into the arms of the robot.

EMP Cannon
    Abilities: Sends out a high-powered electronic pulse projectile that disables all electronics in the blast zone. Only electronics that are highly defended against EMP (more than 6 INT allocation and/or durability) can resist.
    Description: Technology taken from Soviet engineers and expanded on by Galya.
    INT Allocation: 6

Sonic Pulse
    Abilities: A short range pulse blast that creates intense sonic vibrations. Any matter that is weak to these vibrations will crack or completely shatter. The effective range of the weapon is 5'.
    Description: A weapon created by Swiss scientists and bought by Galya.

Grenades

Stun Grenades
    Abilities: Used to temporarily disable and blind targets.
    Description: Basic stun grenades developed by her company

White Phosphorus Grenades
    Abilities: Produce intense heat through chemical reaction that burns everything within 17 meters at 5,000 degrees Fahrenheit.
    Description: Advanced grenade technology developed by her company

Tools
    Void Shield
    Abilities: A high-energy emission shield that warps the trajectory of projectiles around the robot. The shield uses up a lot of power, so it can only be sustained for one round and has a cooldown of 3 rounds to recharge.
    Description: A next generation technology that Galya ripped off from a collection of other scientists. Although they were unable to complete the technology, Galya finished the project on her own.
    INT Allocation: 7

Laser cutter
    Abilities: A high-powered laser used to cut through solid barriers. The laser itself is delicate, so it is only exposed while in use.
    Description: An intense laser developed by her company

Infrared Vision
    Abilities: Sees heat signatures. It can be toggled on and off from basic vision.
    Description: An infrared system installed by her engineers.

Echolocation Detector
    Abilities: Detects sound frequencies as they bounce off objects to produce an alternative method of sight.
    Description: An echolocation system installed by her engineers.

Rocket Boosters
    Abilities: Short range rocket system that allows the robot to jump long distances. It has a very limited fuel supply.
    Description: A rocket system installed in the back and legs of the robot by her top engineers.

Grappling Hook
    Abilities: Used to scale walls
    Description: A basic sharp prong attached to the end of a steel cable.
    INT Allocation: 3

Holographic Disguise
    Abilities: Creates a holographic projection around the robot that makes it appear like anything else that is roughly the same size and shape (human shape). The projection appears completely realistic to the naked eye, but more advanced methods of vision can easily see through the disguise. Physical contact and electrical interference will also give away the disguise.
    Description: An advanced holographic technology designed by a Japanese supplier and bought by Galya to integrate into her robot.
    INT Allocation: 5

Signature Generator
    Abilities: Creates a scattered signal that fools radar systems. Multiple signatures matching the robot's size will be detected in every direction, making it impossible to tell where the real robot is.
    Description: Advanced Soviet technology left over from the Cold War era that Galya improved upon.

Electromagnet
    Abilities: A strong magnetic field that can attract or repel metallic objects.
    Description: A compact electromagnet. Simple enough.

Tech Breacher
    Abilities: An internal antenna that can infiltrate any man-made technology to allow Galya to hack its system. Once hacked, the technology will be completely under her control. Tech with 7 or higher INT allocation is immune and 6 INT tech can resist it for a while.
    Description: An antenna embedded within the head of the robot that sends out a hacking signal.

Chemical Weapons
    Red Death
    Abilities: A blood agent that tears apart cell walls and causes massive internal and external bleeding. It deteriorates skin and causes it to peel off. When inhaled, it breaks down lung tissue and begins to enter the bloodstream to break down internal organs. It's called "Red Death" because of the bloody mess it leaves behind that makes Jack the Ripper's work look like child's play.

-One post after use, skin begins to rupture and bleed. If inhaled, it causes minor respiratory distress in the lungs and airways. Contact with eyes causes extreme discomfort and distorts vision.
    -After three posts, skin will begin to peel off from the body. Inhaled gas will begin to enter the bloodstream and cause internal bleeding. Contact with eyes will cause blindness.

Description: Red Death is Galya's staple weapon, which she developed in secret.
    INT Allocation: 8

Phantom Stasis
    Abilities: A nerve agent that shuts down motor functions of the body and causes muscles to involuntarily relax until they can no longer be used until advanced medical treatment.

-One post after use, muscles begin to relax and brain functions slow down. Dizziness and headaches make it harder to focus.
    -Three posts after use, the nervous system shuts down and muscles stop working. Consciousness and life-dependent systems remain, but movement becomes entirely impossible.

Description: A nerve agent developed by the Soviets in he 1960s. She stole the formula for her own use.

"Tank Thinner"
    Abilities: An acidic compound released as a vapor that eats away at inorganic material. It has been known to destroy the thickest of armor in minutes just from the vapor alone.

-Deteriorates half a foot of solid inorganic material per post starting with the following post.

Description: A bi-product created during the development of Red Death

Last edited by Red Death on December 7th 2012, 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Red Death
Red Death

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2012-09-03

Back to top Go down

Red Death's Equipment Empty Re: Red Death's Equipment

Post by Chellizard November 13th 2012, 1:37 pm

Approved.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Red Death's Equipment JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus December 7th 2012, 5:09 pm

Approved

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top