The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Setting events in motion(Vulcan) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Setting events in motion(Vulcan) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Setting events in motion(Vulcan) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Setting events in motion(Vulcan) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Setting events in motion(Vulcan) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Setting events in motion(Vulcan) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Setting events in motion(Vulcan) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Setting events in motion(Vulcan) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Setting events in motion(Vulcan) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Setting events in motion(Vulcan) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Setting events in motion(Vulcan) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Setting events in motion(Vulcan) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
ghost
Setting events in motion(Vulcan) I_vote_lcapSetting events in motion(Vulcan) I_voting_barSetting events in motion(Vulcan) I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
Setting events in motion(Vulcan) I_vote_lcapSetting events in motion(Vulcan) I_voting_barSetting events in motion(Vulcan) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Setting events in motion(Vulcan)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Setting events in motion(Vulcan) Empty Setting events in motion(Vulcan)

Post by Forceaus November 1st 2012, 8:36 pm

Gibraltar, Spain was a city well known in ancient legends, particularly those partaining to colonial era sailors and their journeys.Back then this place was known throughout the lands as the end of the world due to people back in colonial days believing that no land lie beyond that point.That was until of course the americas were eventually discovered thereby essentially ridding away the legend of such a place.Unbeknownst to the residents of this city this place still held some mythical relevance.It was the hiding place of an ancient magical artifact.The very reason that Doctor Xelek and Vulcan of Shade were here.

The artifact itself, according to their boss, Elena Marie was located in some cave system at the famous Rock of Gibraltar itself.The nature of the area made it possible that the place could be quite dangerous to enter, making it potentially a rather difficult mission to undertake.Thinking about this Doctor Xelek believed that his ally in this mission was quite possibly a borderline either very good choice for this mission or a really bad one.His sheer size would certainly complicate things but the powers that he possessed could make navigating through the area alot easier.There was no telling at the moment how this would go but they were off anyways.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Setting events in motion(Vulcan) Empty Re: Setting events in motion(Vulcan)

Post by someguy626 November 5th 2012, 3:00 pm

Vulcan sat in the cargo hold of the vessel that Elena Marie had sent himself and Doctor Xelek upon to retrieve their target. As much as Vulcan hated traveling by sea it was his only option, the boat was creaky and swayed left and right, Vulcan may not have had an actual stomach, but he was absolutely feeling a little sea sick. He couldn't handle being in the enormous metal box he had been placed in. If the boat were to sink no water would get in and he would live, but it made him a little uneasy. He looked down at the floor of his box at the device he had been given for communication, they called the device a cell phone, He poked at the tiny buttons with his immense fingers attempting to text Xelek. The message read "ghjowe soodbn rtyilkl we gret tyhere" Vulcan looked down at the tiny device frowning his stone face. "Curse this unadaptive human technology" he muttered at he pressed send. Hopefully Xelek could decode his message and he could get off this godforsaken tanker as soon as possible.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"BURN WITH ME"
- Vulcan
- Theme Song
Powergrid
Spoiler:

"For my Next Trick, I'll make you DISSAPEAR"
- Shenk
- Theme Song
Powergrid
Spoiler:
someguy626
someguy626

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2010-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus November 5th 2012, 6:46 pm

Doctor Xelek had gone on ahead alone on that slightly cloudy day as the wind steadily blew, to scope out the area to get an idea as to what they would be travelling through.The area where the caves were looked simple enough to traverse at first look.The rest of it which would be the major part they'd have to go through was out of sight at the moment."Oh well." thought the Doctor as he considered this matter.At least they would not have to be dealing with anything else but the terrain.

As he was thinking this his phone beeped to signal that he had received a text message.Reaching into his pants pocket and carefully extracting the small communication device to see whom it was that had just texted him.Upon opening it he saw that a new message had just come in from none other than his teammate for this mission Vulcan."That thing knows how to use a cell phone?" he thought in response to seeing this.He clicked to open the message and saw what looked like utter gibberish in the message.Then again maybe it didn't know how to use one.Yet it still somehow managed to send him a message.Thinking about this Doctor Xelek realized that of course due to how large this Vulcan fellow was that typing would be nigh enough impossible to do.

Doctor Xelek decided to head back over to the cargo ship that Vulcan was aboard to inform him that it was time to carry out this mission.About half an hour later he arrived back at the vessel and headed down to where Vulcan was located aboard it."If you're still alive down there, it's time to go." he called out to him as he pulled the lever that would open the cargo bay doors to allow Vulcan to exit the ship.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.

Back to top Go down

Post by someguy626 November 7th 2012, 3:18 pm

Vulcan smiled as he heard his comrade's voice from outside the cargo hold. "Finally, I can be rid of this steel cage". Vulcan pressed his hand against the solid metal and super heated his hand with his magma core, with a quick movement Vulcan moves aside one of the cage's walls as smoothly as he was simply moving aside a silk curtain. He stepped out of the cargo hold and headed outside, "The ship held strong" he said with a stony grin "I'm a little surprised that it managed to stay afloat even with the additional weight". He looked along the sandy beach as he walked towards his companion, his massive weight creating huge footprints in the sand, it was a good thing that the tide would wash them away or else someone else might get interested. "I take it your field recon went smoothly as speculated? Vulcan could hardly wait to get started, what did you learn about the area? he asked as they prepared to leave for their destination.

"BURN WITH ME"
- Vulcan
- Theme Song
Powergrid
Spoiler:

"For my Next Trick, I'll make you DISSAPEAR"
- Shenk
- Theme Song
Powergrid
Spoiler:
someguy626
someguy626

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2010-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus November 7th 2012, 4:19 pm

Doctor Xelek merely watched with vague interest as his comrade Vulcan emerged from the cargo bay in a somewhat epic fashion.A creature such as what Vulcan was did tend to hold quite a bit of prestige with just its appearance alone."Yes.If it hadn't held firm you would've most likely have drown.That would be quite the shame now wouldn't it?" he asked rhetorically of the golem

"Anyways, my investigation into the area did indeed go most smoothly.There's a good deal of tree cover around the cave's entrance.Enough even for someone of your stature to potentially avoid being spotted in.The entrance itself is quite large so getting in should be no problem.From there however things might get a bit complicated.Who knows?We'll see when we get there." Doctor Xelek informed of his comrade to prepare him properly for what they were about to do.He then turned around and started trekking back to the mountain and the cave itself.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top