The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Huntsman
The Boston Swag Party(Chelle, invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:51 am by Arcana

» Fusion Frenzy
The Boston Swag Party(Chelle, invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:44 am by Cynical_Aspie

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
The Boston Swag Party(Chelle, invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
The Boston Swag Party(Chelle, invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
The Boston Swag Party(Chelle, invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
The Boston Swag Party(Chelle, invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
The Boston Swag Party(Chelle, invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Taliesin
The Boston Swag Party(Chelle, invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
The Boston Swag Party(Chelle, invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
The Boston Swag Party(Chelle, invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
The Boston Swag Party(Chelle, invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The Boston Swag Party(Chelle, invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
The Boston Swag Party(Chelle, invite only) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Boston Swag Party(Chelle, invite only) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Boston Swag Party(Chelle, invite only) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
The Boston Swag Party(Chelle, invite only) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Boston Swag Party(Chelle, invite only) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Boston Swag Party(Chelle, invite only) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid
Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Boston Swag Party(Chelle, invite only)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Boston Swag Party(Chelle, invite only) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Boston Swag Party(Chelle, invite only)

Post by Forceaus October 13th 2012, 6:01 pm

He had been trying to remain steady while kneeling down next to her as he was comforting her, or at least attempting his very best to do just that.Forcewave was not exactly sure how well he was really doing at the moment.Tyuki's facial expression still remained heartwrenchingly sad even after everything he had just told her.He had gone ahead and spilled his guts on the very things that had been keeping him down in the dumps for such a long time.He was still surprised at himself that he was even able to admit out loud, let alone to somebody else.As he was thinking this his legs started to ache due to being in the kneeling position and he grimaced slightly in pain before readjusting his footing as such and eventually just sitting down in a more relaxed manner.

He was somewhat sitting a bit of a distance away from her due to preferring to breathe in fresh air rather than the smoke issuing from the marijuana joint she had in her hand.He turned his head slightly to look back out of the alleyway for any sign of anything that was going on around them only to find nothing and to not be watching her as she cried.He felt it too shameful to witness.He heard her starting to talk again and turned back to her, his face as expressionless as cardboard only to hear her say how sorry she felt for his losses, to which made his sad heart calm a bit and to admit what's causing her such grief.He was thinking of something to say in response to what she had just told him when she offered him some of the pot.Taken aback slightly he bashfully declined."No thanks, I'm good.It's all yours." He then leaned his head back and stared up into the sky as a name was said in sadness.She had just said what seemed to be the name of the person she had recently lost."Poor guy." he thought."I hope you're not really dead.For this girl's sake."

Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2604
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

The Boston Swag Party(Chelle, invite only) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Boston Swag Party(Chelle, invite only)

Post by Chellizard October 13th 2012, 7:56 pm

"Andrew is his name.. but the world saw him die as Phoenix.." she said passed a coughing fit from a too-long-held hit and stuttering cries. She sniffled a bit more and, when he declined her offer, she noticed how far away he was sitting. She dropped the joint and stamped it out and waved her hands away to fan away the smoke. She gave him a weak look and wiped her eyes and then moved a hand through her hair. Before her hand slid through her hair, she noticed her mask was on the ground. She paled and her eyes got a little wide. She had been so careless. What if he were an enemy? What if he worked for Guidaboni? What if? She hesitantly looked up from the ground and let her eyes meet with his. "I.. had no idea my mask.. was on the ground.." she said slowly, her voice still melancholy over the thoughts going through her head moments ago, but now she was slightly panicking. What if he were a Guidaboni ally?

She swallowed and started playing with her lighter, her eyes on him. "So.. are you Forcewave?" she questioned, finally guessing his name. His superhero name. She had no idea who he was behind of his mask, and she was bad with guessing unless she had all the facts right in front of her. She would strike her lighter, flip it closed, flip it open; repeat. "I'm Eclipse.." she said, pulling one of her legs up while she scooted back on the box, her heel resting on the top of the crate now. She let her right hand stay playing with the lighter, her left leg pulled up and left arm tucked around of it. Her right leg was stretched out, but she used her thigh to help her flick open the lighter. The stop metal 'tink' 'shhick!' 'clank!' was kind of comforting; especially the warm flame.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
The Boston Swag Party(Chelle, invite only) - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus October 14th 2012, 3:00 pm

Forcewave had just received some rather shocking news.Tyuki had just told him that the person she had lost was somebody he had previously known.That is what the likelyhood was.He had never heard of anybody else that went by that name other than the person that he had known and had been an ally of his.He was then reminded of something from the first time he had met her months ago.She had been wearing something that looked just like the communicators they used and he was sure was the genuine article.This bit of news pretty much confirmed his suspicions.She was a part of the team he had once been a part of.

Then again he was thinking, maybe it was best to at least try and confirm this first.He wasn't exactly sure how to go about best trying to do so though.His thoughts were interrupted though.She asked him about his identity."Yeah that's me alright." he answered her as he picked her mask up off the ground and handed it out for her to take back.When she introducted herself he responded kindly "Nice to meet you Eclipse." then after a pause."Um, where did you hear that name from exactly?I don't exactly say it very often." he asked her mainly because he wanted to know but also because it was a form of investigating if the person she was dating that died was the same person he was thinking it was.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard October 14th 2012, 3:20 pm

Her dog tags made a clanging noise when she shifted to take back her mask and hold onto it. She had no desire to put it back on her face at this point in time. When he confirmed his name, she nodded and gave him a smile. Andrew had told her about all the previous members that came and went, and she had seen a bit of the profiles, but only their superhero names and costumes. She hadn't been given access to their personal profiles because she did not want to spoil that for herself, or learn of their identities. It was not fair for them, or her to carry around vital information like that. She had too much to worry about as it was with her own identity, and this was the second time she let it slip out of her fingers, well third if she counted her encounter with Bliss and when her mask was dropped into a vat of acid.

"I saw a profile in my organizations roster that listed the Alias Forcewave and it also associated your costume. That and I'm sure I heard your name somewhere.. Phoenix talked about a lot of his older friends that came and went from the group.." She sighed and let her leg go, it stretching to relax on the ground, her hand still holding onto her mask. She licked her lips slightly and then felt a bad case of cotton mouth creep up on her. She really needed a drink, but couldn't do anything about it right now.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus October 14th 2012, 5:20 pm

Well that theory was confirmed.And all the other information just made him relax a bit.Well but of course the team he was formerly a member of would possess some information on him due to him being a part of it and she as a member now would have access to it.Something else started to bother him more now.The news that one of his former teammates and essentially still an ally had died was rather discomforting.He had previously seen somebody he knew give up on the life a being a superhero due to the risk of dieing while attempting such a thing and could not blame the guy for doing so, and now he could see just how big a deal it was.

He stood up again due to having gotten a bit anxious for whatever reason he was getting anxious whether it be this conversation or the nervousness he felt over what was going on back at the shopping center."What happened to him."slight pause"How did he die?" He asked of her very much wanting to know.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard October 14th 2012, 6:03 pm

She clenched a fist and her mask would have been snapped into tiny pieces if it weren't made out of a material that could withstand her strength. She inhaled sharply, her breath a bit shaky at this point. She tried to stop herself, but she started to cry, her tears silent this time. "He's not dead.. I don't care what they say.. he cannot be dead.. there was no body." She was staring down at her mask, her fist tight around of the material. She relaxed her grip and sniffled, her tears dripping down and cascading over her lips. She shook her head and stood up as well, her eyes falling on Forcewave. She pressed her mask over her eyes and let her fists fall to her sides, her zippo lighter being tucked into her palm.

"I will not.. give up on him. I'm going to stay as strong as I possibly can and I know.. I know he'll return to me." she said, glancing out of the alley. The police that had come to clean up the scene were leaving now, a van filled with the unconscious criminals, a few ambulances driving away as well. She figured it was as good a time as any to find a way to get out of this alley and to the car. "What.. makes me curious.. is your voice. I've heard it before.." she muttered and her Talon communicator went off, her dog tags making a faint beeping sound. She pressed a button and then a monotonal female voice that sounded somewhat like her own spoke for her. "You have one missed call, Eclipse. It's marked urgent." She rolled her eyes. It was probably Genevieve trying to get her to do something to get her mind off of Andrew's AWOL status. He may be lost, but he's not dead.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus October 14th 2012, 8:45 pm

"Hopefully." he said then with a slight pause"Hopefully for your sake he's still alive." he told her in what he hoped was a reassuring manner.He then turned round and looked back towards the shopping center's parking lot at where his car was parked.Thankfully it was still there.The police were finally finished with their investigating of the situation and were now taking all the robbers away and driving off."Finally." he thought thinking they would never leave at the rate things were going.He would be able to head back to his car and just go whereever he winds up going.

He turned back to her and saw that she too had noticed that the police had left and they were finally free to exit this alleyway now without worry of getting arrested on the spot.Though it would probably be best to not be walking around in full costume and attracting unwanted attention and possibly somebody calling the police back to come after them.They didn't spend all that time hiding in that alleyway just to allow themselves another shot at getting sent to prison or perhaps something else entirely that could be even worse."Well.I guess I have a pretty common voice." he told her as he trying and failing to think of a way to get out of costume without her around so she wouldn't know who he was.He was rather protective of his identity after all.

"You should probably check and see who that is." he told her when he heard her communicator go off."Could be important.I kind of have to get going soon." he said as he removed a portion of his costume, now back to primarily normal everyday street clothes but the mask was still on to hide his face.He turned back around again kind of hoping she would answer the call she was receiving so he could remove the mask and walk back to his car and leave.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard October 15th 2012, 2:25 pm

She slid her mask back onto her face and shrugged. "Cheers to stopping bad guys.. See ya' around, Forcewave," she said, a bit half heartedly before she took the shot jog to her car. She slipped into the driver seat and peeled out of the torso piece of her suit, leaving it in the floorboard of the back seat. She had on a tube top beneath the suit, the thin fabric keeping her clothed without her costume on. She took off the mask and tied up her hair and then cranked the car, but left her forehead leaning into the steering wheel.

She picked up her cell phone, and actual Talon communicator. "Ah.. so it was Genevieve.." she chuckled in a melancholy tone and then sighed afterward. She would head home now, maybe, or go walk around the park. She had no idea what to do. She just wanted to curl up into bed. She was going to just drive around, but those robbers.. and that guy; Forcewave. He was so familiar. She had seen his file in the Talons' information, but she.. she knew his voice. She shrugged to herself and pulled on a jacket and let her phone be placed in a cup holder before she pulled out of the parking lot and started driving toward her home. She was going to stay in bed for the rest of the day.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus October 18th 2012, 4:00 pm

"Thanks for your help again." He told her as she jogged away and back to her car which upon seeing was in the same parking lot that his was parked in.Wow, that was a pretty close call on that one.He was pretty lucky to not have been seen by her while getting out of his car and changing into costume in the first place.He wound up getting the chance to finally leave.He had to wait for Tyuki to leave first before doing so but Forcewave eventually got to change out of costume completely and head back to his car to go wherever he would wind up going once he got moving.

So he got back to his car after a short walk and got back in after a short mishap while fumbling about with his keys.Couldn't get the key into the lock at first.He was starting to feel the effects of the cold air so he hurriedly put the key into the ignition and started the car so the heat could get flowing through it and warm up some.He sat back in the driver's chair and relaxed a bit for a moment to let the car warm up a bit before buckling up the seatbelt and driving off to wherever he wound up going.

((I hereby declare this topic to be finished))

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top