The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Huntsman
The Boston Swag Party(Chelle, invite only) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
The Boston Swag Party(Chelle, invite only) I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2024, 11:35 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Trigger
The Boston Swag Party(Chelle, invite only) I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2024, 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
The Boston Swag Party(Chelle, invite only) I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
The Boston Swag Party(Chelle, invite only) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
The Boston Swag Party(Chelle, invite only) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
The Boston Swag Party(Chelle, invite only) I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The Boston Swag Party(Chelle, invite only) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
The Boston Swag Party(Chelle, invite only) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
The Boston Swag Party(Chelle, invite only) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
The Boston Swag Party(Chelle, invite only) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
The Boston Swag Party(Chelle, invite only) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
The Boston Swag Party(Chelle, invite only) I_vote_lcapThe Boston Swag Party(Chelle, invite only) I_voting_barThe Boston Swag Party(Chelle, invite only) I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
The Boston Swag Party(Chelle, invite only) I_vote_lcapThe Boston Swag Party(Chelle, invite only) I_voting_barThe Boston Swag Party(Chelle, invite only) I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Boston Swag Party(Chelle, invite only)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Boston Swag Party(Chelle, invite only) Empty The Boston Swag Party(Chelle, invite only)

Post by Forceaus October 6th 2012, 3:12 pm

After some recent events that had left him in a state of near complete sadness John Capore had found himself in Boston, Massachusetts again. He had kind of come to be here sort of by accident really.While driving about he had originally intended to head south but would up taking a wrong turn and just continuing along in that direction. His main excuse for being up in the area was for a possible sightseeing for what could his college for next year seeing as he was graduating this one.Assuming of course he doesn't completely fail in class and have to repeat the year. Something that would of course be very harmful in his chances of getting to a good college.

He was in some shopping center at the moment for really no reason. He had no intentions of going shopping right now.It just seemed as good a place as any to park the car and relax. He was considering actually going to that college simply because it would be best to plan and prepare for the future.Doing so on the other hand was a rather hard task. Concentrating on something such as school seemed impossible to him at the moment.What was in store for the future were like mundane afterthoughts compared to his emotional state of well being and the way it was now. What had occurred during that second massive attack on New York City. The one that pretty much did away with what was left of the place had left him emotionally drained. With all the chaos occurring in that attack all it took was running into one person and the knowledge of this separate universe and how things there occurred so drastically different and so similar to the one he had known to utterly sadden him.

Now here he was.Alone in a parked car in the Northeastern metropolis of Boston.He had read earlier that day that the primary roads connected from here all the way down through the east coast to Southeastern Virginia. Those were some long roads. One would probably need a map to properly navigate them otherwise they would get really lost trying to travel them. As he was thinking about this he heard an extremely loud commotion. The sounds of distressed screaming broke through his mind's train of thought. He looked around real quick and saw that there was a robbery occurring. Several people were causing trouble at the shopping center. It looked like every store there was being robbed all at once.

John was now left with a tough decision. He didn't want to intervene but felt obligated. The recent events had essentially taken away any and all desires of being a superhero yet still he felt the need to be one as of this moment. "Maybe just this one more time." He thought. "Maybe just once more." He said to himself with little to no conviction. He looked all around to make sure nobody was around before grabbing his costume from out of the suitcase in the backseat and exiting out of the car. He locked the door just in case and ducked down in order to change into said costume.Making absolutely sure he still had his car keys on him before closing the door so as not to lock himself out. Wow he would be in some serious trouble if he did.He finally got moving and within minutes was in the heat of battle with the robbers as he was now preventing their criminal efforts all by himself. Or so he thought.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

The Boston Swag Party(Chelle, invite only) Empty Re: The Boston Swag Party(Chelle, invite only)

Post by Chellizard October 6th 2012, 4:19 pm

Every morning was filled with mourning. Sorrow was stickily sucking any shreds of hope right out of Tyuki Gold. The girl barely got out of bed, and she was too exhausted from all the tears that continuously stained her pillow case. She had moved into Andrew's room. Gabriel, Genevieve, Sean, and even Aaron would come and check on her and at least try to get her to eat, but she almost always refused. She would sit with a blank stare, and all of her voice was all but gone. She had sobbed and sputtered it away. All of her recent tears were silent. She had her arms hugging around of that little monkey plushie Andrew had gotten her on their first 'date' type thing. That was before they really knew each other, too. She remembered opening the door to see him and she was surprised, wet, and in inappropriate clothes. She had ran so fast upstairs to get changed, too.

She felt a smile break over her lips from that memory, and she tried to think of other good memories. Their first kiss. How perfect their lips felt against one another; it was pure bliss. Their day at the beach. The fun they had just hanging out and being happy together... But now? He was dead. Dead. He was dead. "I don't believe it... he's not dead. He can't be.." she creaked, her voice small and soft, barely able to get passed her sore vocal chords. She cleared her throat and sat up and sniffled away some tears. Not only had she failed saving his family, she had failed to save him. She felt her lips begin to tremble, and then she tore herself from bed and grabbed his keys to the Mustang. She brushed out of the room, simultaneously shrugging into one of Andrew's jackets, her feet being pushed into ballerina flats. She also had her heroic outfit with her. It was shoved in her purse, along with that monkey plushie.

She drove, without aim, and somehow ended up in Boston. The very place she failed. The place where she honestly lost her drive as a super hero. She parked the car in a nearly empty lot, save for two or three other cars. The area was trashed, a few ice constructs somehow clinging to a few places like it was their last hope of life. She scowled with disgust and started to peel herself out of the jacket and other clothes. She changed in the car, arching her hips and wiggling into her heroic costume, her mask being pushed onto her face. This new mask, instead of the thin strip, covered down her face a bit more, and helped conceal her facial features. The costume was still the same black and gold though, with Kevlar layers for more protection. She swallowed hard and then, just out of the corner of her eye, she saw a sliver of hope.

There was, what it seemed like, a few simultaneous robberies occurring all at once. She pulled herself out of the car, and kept the keys on her, locking up the Mustang. She would never let anyone steal this piece of beauty. It was where she could take Andrew with her. Something clicked in her, and she felt like she could take down every single one of them. She saw another costumed figure, however, and the costume was familiar. She brushed it off and moved to get into action. She ran with grace, her speed taking her into the messy array of, believe it or not, bullets. The bullets, amazingly, bounced off of her as if it were nothing. Her newly found 'Tough Skin' was a huge help and what's better is her strength was now going to be used to it's full potential, and she had her regeneration and healing powers. She was better than she was before.

Arching herself into third position, she then swayed into a pirouette and twirled, kicking one of the guns out of a man's hand. She gave him a sassy look like "what cha gonna do?" and then slammed her knee into his guttural plexus, sending him into a huffing and puffing loss of breath, his stomach muscles and abdomen shuddering and having a hard time re-cooperating from the blow. She twirled around again, jumping to spin and slam her heel down into the clavicle of another robber. This made the man go down with a groan passing his lips. She was finally close enough to the other hero, and she recognized him from the news. They called him Forcewave, and she had met him all those months and months ago. He had helped her against those men that were after her. "Heads up!" she said, dashing to jump in front of a bullet for him. The small metal pellet smacked into her side, but only left the smallest of bruises that was healed instantly. She looked at him with bright white eyes and white hair, her normally black hair and green eyes shrouded with healing energy for the time being.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
The Boston Swag Party(Chelle, invite only) JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

The Boston Swag Party(Chelle, invite only) Empty Re: The Boston Swag Party(Chelle, invite only)

Post by Forceaus October 6th 2012, 5:41 pm

Forcewave had found himself fighting off a whole bunch of would be robbers that were trying to rob an entire shopping center in one blitzkrieg like attack on it.Each store had its own pair of robbers striking at it while a couple of vans were parked outside with the engines running and drivers still occupying them just waiting for the robbers to be finished so they could get away.There were seven stores in all totalling fourteen robbers plus the two getaway drivers.

It was with those two drivers and the getaway vehicles where he started in his efforts to stop these burglars.With the one in front first he ripped apart the driver's side front tire then the driver's side door to get to the driver by blasting it with a well formed bit of energy that practically resembled a scythe.Once the door was gone he knocked out the driver as quickly as he could before blasting apart the front end of the other van so that it could not go anywhere either.

Now he had gained the unwanted attention of some of the other robbers.Mostly the ones that were currently outside whether because they had finished and were coming back to the vans, or they just were perhaps because they were stealing something that was outside.Several of them brought forth their individual firearms and aimed them of course right at him.Quickly he ducked back behind the front van to avoid getting hit by any of the bullets as they fired upon the van.Forcewave came up with an idea as these bullets continously fired but not at the same rate since he figured they were now sneaking around from both sides to get at him and surround him from around the front and back ends of the van.He quickly climbed up to the top of the van and layed upon it to be too low for them to hit and begun to counterattack all their efforts.

Within a matter of seconds he had managed to neutralize some of the gunfire assault as the rest of the robbers were exiting from the respected stores that they were in.As they were coming out he saw somebody else amongst the crowd that was also fighting these guys.In fact it was somebody he recognized from the previous and only time he had ever been in this city.Now this was quite the pleasant coincidence.At least now he would not have to do this alone.As he was thinking this a few of them had gotten far too close to the van so he was forced to get away from there.He quickly got up and jumped down from the van and blasted it while still airborne.He landed rather awkwardly as a robber pointed their gun at him and fired.Just as he did the heroine jumped in front of him and blocked the bullet, effectively practically saving his life."Thanks." He said to her before knocking out the robber that had fired that bullet then turning around to stand back to back with her and keep an eye on all of them at once.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard October 6th 2012, 6:32 pm

"You're welcome," she said, her healing energy washing over him to hopefully soothe him. Not only did it heal injuries, but if the person near her allowed her healing touch, they would feel a washing over sensation of pure healing energy and likely become 'cleansed,' thus giving them a slight boost in morale. She, with her back to his, shifted herself and linked her arms with his. Her full body suit was clinging to her perfect form, every curve accented, and even with the slight heel on her boots, she was just a bit taller than this guy. He must've been a bit younger, but only by a year or so. Short guys weren't bad. She clicked her tongue against her teeth and then whistled. "Spin me," she said, arching her form slightly. This braced her back against his firmly, giving him the proper leverage to lift her and send her around in a circle to kick two of the robbers that were coming for them. Her healing shroud was completely engulfing herself and Forcewave, keeping them safe from dangerous wounds. The spherical orb of glittery healing energy was opaque, and somehow slowed the bullets that were shot at them. Hopefully Forcewave did comply and spin Tyuki, because if not, they'd be looking slightly dumb with their arms linked in the middle of a battle; back to back.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus October 6th 2012, 7:40 pm

The robbers were now attempting to surround the two of them.Most of them had already lost their firearms and were now resorting to either melee weapons or their bare hands.Whatever it took to get rid of the two people who had just interfered in their mass robbery attempts.This did look highly familiar to various other criminal acts that he had interfered with.Yet for some reason it wasn't bothering him at all.In fact he felt quite calm and relaxed for reasons currently beyond his knowing.

The heroine he was fighting alongside whispered a suggestion of a means of attack on them to him.He bent forward slightly and adjusted his footing to the proper position for what was about to occur as she leaned on his back and began to strike out at the closest robbers as they drew ever so closer.Forcewave begun to spin around and formed energy around them both to use as a barrier just in case they failed with this or just got hit while doing it.He was now spinning around as best he could to let her attack.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard October 6th 2012, 8:06 pm

While being spun, Eclipse sent powerful, precise kicks into four different men. Two of them got a nice strong kick to the face, and a few teeth were knocked in. Still being spun, she saw the energy force field, and it was impressive. It slightly mixed with her healing energy, and she made her healing field a bit smaller with a bit of concentration. She then let one arm slip from his and with one swift motion, she braced that hand on his shoulder by flipping herself around. It was a slight mixed martial arts move, and it sent her vaulting off of Forcewave's back and toward the two men that were disoriented, but not unconscious. Her form was graceful, a pair of mocking faux wings behind of her. They were made of her glittery healing energy, and became brighter as she swung herself into one of the men. She grabbed him around the head with her legs and flipped down and around of his body as if he were a pole or rope. She then, once closer to the concrete ground, used her legs to flip him and slam him down onto the concrete. Simultaneously, she rolled and stood back up on her feet and allowed a punch to be thrown at the other disoriented man. It sent him down to topple and fall onto the recently slammed robber. She was triumphant, for now. She turned back to Forcewave, glancing to see if he was okay.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus October 7th 2012, 3:49 pm

After having managed to perform the spinning combo maneuver that they just used to take out a few of the robbers and break their ranks so they couldn't surround them, Forcewave was quite a bit dizzy as he nearly fell down to one knee, almost falling over completely and actually felt a tiny bit nauseous from doing all of that, nearly losing his hold on the energy barrier he had produced.He was at least glad that he didn't feel as if he was about to vomit as he regained his equilibrium and got back up.

About half of the robbers had been taken down already and the rest looked as if they were losing their will to continue to fight due to how poorly they were faring.Seizing the opportunity that now presented itself Forcewave dashed forward and struck at a one of the largest of the group by first striking at his leg with a sweeping kick then elbowing him in the chest thrice in about a second's time.He then quickly turned and fired off two quick shots to knock down two more robbers.Looking around there were barely anymore still fully upright.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard October 9th 2012, 5:57 pm

"You all right?" she questioned quite loudly while she dipped back onto her hands, flipping to avoid a punch to her stomach. Her body was a lot tougher now, and that was awesome for her mixed martial arts and ballet fighting style mixture. Once in full arch, she spun on her hand as if she was turning into a break dancing move. She then collapsed her body onto the ground and sprung to her feet and jumped. Her strength tossed her into the air, her jump quite powerful. She leaped an easy seven feet into the air without hesitation or struggle. She came down heavy like a rock onto another opponent, her hands bracing her fall on his shoulders. She used the man like a saddle and swung herself into him, bracing their fall with his body. She fell ontop of him, her knees digging into the ground before she punched him in the face. Right in the nose, too. Blood splattered around of them, but it was a nice justice filled punch that, despite blood, made Tyuki cheer on the inside, as well as out.

"Woo!" she exclaimed, her spirits slightly lifted at this point. She was not feeling melancholy or dark and twisty at this moment. She was doing some bad ass heroic endeavors, and even better, with someone she had fought alongside of before. She came up to his side and extended an arm, ready to grab hold of him. She hoped he would comply, because if he did, she would boost him up into the air so he could use his energy blasts and knock out the remaining four robbers. Hopefully he could get the remaining four with one good boost; if not, she was still ready for more excitement. Her adrenaline levels were higher than normal, and her healing energy seemed to be brighter than normal, too.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus October 9th 2012, 6:48 pm

"I'm alright." Forcewave responded to her question of concern for him as he was up again and was giving himself a short moment in order to allow his equilibrium to recover from all the spinning that he had just done in order to execute that combination maneuver that he just performed along with the heroine that he thought was actually somebody he had met before but was not exactly sure on that matter.This wasn't really the time to be thinking about that though.First things first it was time to deal with all these robbers and defeat them before things got out of hand.

With a barrier of his own energy surrounding him to keep him safe from whatever they might send his way he dashed forward with his inhumanly high speed and immediately struck one of the robbers as he was caught by surprise by Forcewave's sudden charge forward at such a high speed to defend himself from the assault.The robber had the wind knocked of him and was barely standing after the hit.Forcewave grabbed him around his right wrist and pulled it then quickly let go to use the added momentum to move faster with his next strike towards the closest robber to the first one he hit and managed to take that one down too with a well placed blow to his ribcage.He then turned and quickly blasted another one who was trying to attack him from behind, knocking him out upon impact.

Forcewave stepped back away from the robbers on the ground to get out of arm's reach of them so they couldn't grab him by the leg and pull him down or hold him for somebody to take advantage of.He was then standing next to the heroine again with only four more still up and raring to go.She had her arm extended for him to grab, but for what he did not know but decided to go ahead and trust her since he considered her an ally of sorts.Upon reaching out to grab her she lifted him into the air and gave him a clean shot at the remaining four robbers which he took and in one swift motion blasted them all to the ground and they were now down and out."You can put me down now."He told her upon finishing.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard October 10th 2012, 4:51 pm

Eclipse allowed an exhausted sigh of relief to pass her lips when she carefully let him stand on his own. He did not weight that much, and her strength made up for their difference in size. She may be taller, but he was likely more built than she was. She did a little victory dance, and sent a sharp kick into the ribs of one of the robbers, sirens off in the distance. After the reverse dimension closed, Super Heroes or Villains, were considered enemies no matter how good they were. The whole world was on alert, and it was time for heroes to be discreet. Eclipse had a moment of fight or flight, and grabbed for Forcewave. "If you don't wanna be in cuffs, we should go," she said, she only touched his arm in hopes he'd follow her. Her hair was black again, her eyes that gorgeous glowing green.

She gave him a look of desperation, and could just make out a siren around the corner. Pedestrians standing by had witnessed their acts of good, but that did not matter to the law enforcement; they only followed orders. Tyuki panicked again, her voice rising as she spoke again; this time completely serious. "We have to go; now." She made a run to the other side of the building. She'd have to come back for Andrew's car. And thinking of Andrew, or even leaving behind his car, made her heart sink and her stomach knot up. She felt sick, and there was nothing she could do except avoid a messy fight with good people like the police. Once she was ducked around the building in a lone alleyway, she hunched against a wall and sunk down to her rump on an old plastic milk box. She felt a few wheezing sobs pass her lips, and she reached between the front of her suit and her bra for her zippo. She had hidden a joint in there, too. She placed it between her lips and lit the end. She puffed heavily, inhaling the sweet, sweet herbal remedy.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus October 10th 2012, 5:37 pm

Well.That was all she wrote for the robbers.All of them had finally been defeated by the two young heroes that just happened to be present in the area at the time of the planned attempted robberies they had been trying to commit.Forcewave was about to just walk away now and act like this had never happened but instead decided to first give thanks to the heroine whom he had just fought alongside for the help she had given him in stopping all these criminals in the act when he heard sirens blaring in the distance.Normally he didn't mind it when they came but that was before the recent attacks on New York that made all those with special abilities disliked and feared in the public eye.Now even those who sought to protect others were thought of as too dangerous to allow to remain free to do whatever they pleased.

He looked over to Eclipse and saw that she too knew about the essentially new policy when it came to those like the two of them based on the look of distress on her face.She touched his arm as she told him that they should leave.He turned to look in the direction that the sirens were coming from before turning back around and nodding in agreement then started to run away from the scene of what just happened.He would've preferred to head back towards his car but saw that as impossible due to how close the police cars were getting and the small crowd that had gathered from those amongst the staff and shoppers of the shopping center.

They had ran all the way around the end of the shopping center and to some other buildings, eventually making it to an alleyway where they could take shelter for the time being.He thought of changing back into his regular clothes so it would be easier to get back to his car but didn't want to do so due to Eclipse being mere feet from him.Forcewave was caught in quite the situation.One even more troubling then that fight against all those robbers.He was for now just leaning against the wall trying to listen for any sound of anything occuring over at the shopping center.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard October 10th 2012, 6:32 pm

She was trying her best not to cry at this point, but she couldn't help it. Large crocodile tears slid down her face, her sobs tainted with thick smoke from the marijuana she was smoking. She had dropped her zippo, her hand sliding to take off her mask. She wasn't thinking at this moment in time. She just wanted the pain to go away. She let out a scream with her head burying into her thighs, her right hand holding the joint between her fingers just over her head; her left hand was buried into her thick ebony hair, squeezing from the stress and anxiety. Her heart was in serious pain, and she felt like if this life of her's got any worse, she'd have a heart attack. She sat back up and leaned her back against the wall, her head kind of bouncing back against the brick. She stuck the joint between her lips, her face a mess, and her mask laying on the ground. She wiped away a bit of her running nose with her gloved hand and shook her head.

"Have you ever.. lost someone so dear to you.. that you, no matter how many times you smile, or try to be happy.. keep getting dragged back to a sad, lonely, and terrifying place?" she looked over to Forcewave, her eyes moist, and still crying. Her chest heaved and sobbed, but she still managed to smoke. She took heavy, thick hits of the weed. She was spoiling herself; making herself as high as she could. She wanted to be numb- she wanted to feel something better than the hurt and sorrow. She wanted to just feel weightless. To feel nothing would be better than to feel this heavy weight on her heart.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus October 10th 2012, 7:28 pm

As he was leaning against the wall and keeping an ear out for any sign of a noise that would be coming from the shopping center to indicate anything about what was going on there.Forcewave was rather wondering just how long the police would be there for.Arresting all the robbers wouldn't be very hard for them to do since they were all either knocked out like a light or too hurt to put up much a fight against the cops.On the other hand the police were probably going to spend quite a bit of time talking to the witnesses once they learn that there were superhumans present on the scene.

As he was thinking about this he heard a sad stiffled scream from behind him.He turned to see Eclipse crying as she removed her mask.He moved towards her to try and see what's wrong, the smell of marijuana from the joint she had lit now filling his nostrils.A smell he knew because some of his friends and various acquiantances smoked it."What's wrong?" he asked her as he drew closer and kneeled down next to her.He now saw that his theory about who she was had been confirmed.It was indeed Tyuki whom he had met the last time he had been in Boston.

She had saddenly asked him something that seemed to be about what was making her cry.He was wondering whom it could be that she had lost, probably recently due to how much it seemed to be devastating her."Yeah, I have actually.Twice.One withered away so slowly I just felt helpless as I saw it all happen.The other time was completely avoidable yet still happened.Those are actually the reasons I started doing all this.I guess it was better than just moping around and doing nothing." he told her.Something he had not told anybody before.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard October 12th 2012, 8:29 pm

She sniffled and couldn't keep her lips from curling into a frown. Every time she tried to make her lips stop trembling into that sorrowful expression, her frown got deeper and her eyes spilled heavier tears. Her lungs basked in the sweet smoke, but her sobs were making it hard for her to enjoy it. She was looking down at him now, his form knelt down a bit lower than she was sitting. She had her knees pressed together, her feet flat on the ground. She slid her feet back until her heels hit the plastic crate, and then she slid her feet upon her toes, her heels pressing into the side of the crate. She wrapped an arm around of her legs, the other, her right, still holding the stinky weed between her fore and middle fingers. Her thumb was gently caressing the end of it, the gloved hand covered in black material.

She listened to him intently, her sniffling sobs coming to a quiet murmur against her trembling lips. Her weak body leaned back against the wall slightly, no longer hugging her knees. She let her feet lay back flat on the ground and she looked down at him still, her mess of ebony hair swallowing most of her face. She used her left hand to wipe her face, the gold glove glistening with her crocodile tears. She sniffled again and felt her frown inch back onto her face. Her eyes welled with tears and her nose started to sting. "That's so sad.. I'm sorry... I think I lost the love of my life.. But... I'm sorry," she said, taking a shaky toke. She then offered it to him. "Want a hit?" If he declined she had not a care, and would smoke the rest on her own. She thought about Andrew, and the name fluttered passed her lips like a bird finally free from it's cage. "Andrew.."

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus October 13th 2012, 6:01 pm

He had been trying to remain steady while kneeling down next to her as he was comforting her, or at least attempting his very best to do just that.Forcewave was not exactly sure how well he was really doing at the moment.Tyuki's facial expression still remained heartwrenchingly sad even after everything he had just told her.He had gone ahead and spilled his guts on the very things that had been keeping him down in the dumps for such a long time.He was still surprised at himself that he was even able to admit out loud, let alone to somebody else.As he was thinking this his legs started to ache due to being in the kneeling position and he grimaced slightly in pain before readjusting his footing as such and eventually just sitting down in a more relaxed manner.

He was somewhat sitting a bit of a distance away from her due to preferring to breathe in fresh air rather than the smoke issuing from the marijuana joint she had in her hand.He turned his head slightly to look back out of the alleyway for any sign of anything that was going on around them only to find nothing and to not be watching her as she cried.He felt it too shameful to witness.He heard her starting to talk again and turned back to her, his face as expressionless as cardboard only to hear her say how sorry she felt for his losses, to which made his sad heart calm a bit and to admit what's causing her such grief.He was thinking of something to say in response to what she had just told him when she offered him some of the pot.Taken aback slightly he bashfully declined."No thanks, I'm good.It's all yours." He then leaned his head back and stared up into the sky as a name was said in sadness.She had just said what seemed to be the name of the person she had recently lost."Poor guy." he thought."I hope you're not really dead.For this girl's sake."

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top