The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Martin Delancie  I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Martin Delancie  I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Martin Delancie  I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Martin Delancie  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Martin Delancie  I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Martin Delancie  I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Martin Delancie  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Martin Delancie  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Martin Delancie  I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Martin Delancie  I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Martin Delancie  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Martin Delancie  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Martin Delancie  I_vote_lcapMartin Delancie  I_voting_barMartin Delancie  I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Martin Delancie  I_vote_lcapMartin Delancie  I_voting_barMartin Delancie  I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Martin Delancie

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Martin Delancie  Empty Martin Delancie

Post by Gun Slinging Jew July 25th 2012, 8:55 pm

Title: The Doctor
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Race: Human
Hair: Grey
Eyes: Grey
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 140 lbs.

Costume Description/Image: Martin has very little regard for his appearance. He still dons the straight jacket he was given during his stay at the Happy End Mental Asylum, albeit a bit dirty. With blood. His hair is an untidy nest of golden locks, stained with dirt.

Personality
Martin is, in every regard of the word, insane. From chronic paranoia to schizophrenia, this is one serious nut case. Combined with the fact that his intelligence surpasses that of any normal or subnormal human, he enjoys using his knowledge to toy with others. His personal goal is to fill the world with chaos, in order to fit his own twisted mindset. Life has literally no meaning to him, though he often prefers to watch people kill each other, over doing it himself. This isn't to say that he won't get his hands dirty.

History
From birth, Martin was incredibly intelligent. Whether it was genetic or not was unknown, but by the time he'd reached the first grade he could solve college-level algorithms with ease. He chose to use this knowledge for the betterment of mankind, and devoted a lot of his later life to the study of medicine. He'd memorized the human anatomy, both internal and external, and could pinpoint issues with a sick person in a matter of seconds.

With his medicinal studies, he'd also learned a lot about chemistry. He enjoyed working with chemicals, creating new remedies and elixirs. Among one of his creations was a cure for the chicken pox, which eliminated the immune systems weakness to the disease. Regarded highly by his colleagues, he was able to graduate from Harvard Medical school at the ripe age of 22.

Needless to say, Martin was a celebrated doctor, having worked in every medical field he could. From brain surgery to a childs pediatrician, he learned all that he could.

Upon his 35th birthday, Martin fell ill. Despite his incredible knowledge of medicine, he couldn't figure out what had come over him. It wasn't until one fateful night, where he slit the throat of one of his patients, that he was detained. Soon enough, unable to cope with his ramblings, he was transferred from prison to mental asylum, where he was diagnosed with severe schizophrenia.

While this wouldn't have been too difficult to deal with, there was something about him that stumped his observers. Just being near him seemed to be uncomfortable. Over the course of 10 years, the reason for this became rather evident.

While being attended to one evening, the nurse was attacked. Not by Martin, but by a chair. In his room, he had a bed, a desk, and a hardwood chair, which had become animated, and warped. Through the video footage, it was described as something out of a night mare. The chair had warped to standing on two legs, the other two curved and sharpened like blades. The nurse was torn to shreds. When found, Martin was sitting on his bed, a mad grin spread across his lips, the dead nurse laying next to an otherwise normal chair.

Barely three weeks later, Martin escaped. His names were stricken from the hospitals records, and in his wake was a path of blood.

Where he is now is unknown.

Powers
Insanity Manifestation: Upon his development of schizophrenia, Martin seemed to have woken up something sleeping inside of him. He is able to manifest the very madness in his mind in the real world, able to warp things around him to fit his own twisted visions. While this ability is restrained from function on human beings, inanimate objects are susceptible. From tap-dancing swordfish to talking bricks, if its available, he can affect it. (As a side note, this cannot be used against a persons weapons, armor, or any other possession, due to being overpowered. This ability only affects the environment and any object not considered another players own.) 6 EP

Abilities
While being an otherwise normal human being, Martin has taught himself to use a small blade proficiently. He fights with a surgical scalpel, honed and sharpened by his own madness.

Power Grid: (You have 22 points to spend on your Power Grid unless you can fly, in which case you have 20. Each stat can start at 6, not 7. 7 must be earned.)
STR:2
SPD:2
END:2
INT:6
EP:6
FS:4

Power Grid colours: Black/White

Roleplay Sample
Such a pretty girl. If only you didn't have to die.

A cold, ruthless laugh erupted from the older man. He stood against the wall, his eyes closed. Yet, he held a sadistic grin that never seemed to falter. The room was rather bare, aside from paintings lining the wall.

The girls fear was obvious. She had expected to walk into her room to go to sleep. Instead, she found herself in here, with no escape, as the door behind her was gone, replaced by a painting of the very man who was laughing. Soon, even it, and the other paintings, were laughing at her. She backed against the wall, only to feel the cool grip of hands. The painting had reached out and ensnared her. She was trapped.

The man stepped closer to her, his grey eyes gleaming in the dim room. A glint of steel in his hand betrayed a small blade. She fought against the grip holding her, though it wouldn't let loose. The laughing grew louder and louder, drowning out the sound of her own breathing. She closed her eyes, willing the nightmare to end. Instead, she felt the cold sting of metal piercing her belly. It wasn't long before she went under, dragged into the depths of death as the man toyed with her insides.

So pretty. Even in death. Sleep. This world has no place for such beauty.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Don't waste my time. Either pay up or I'll put a bullet through your skull. No one cheats a mercenary."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Gun Slinging Jew
Gun Slinging Jew

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2012-07-22

Back to top Go down

Martin Delancie  Empty Re: Martin Delancie

Post by Arcana July 25th 2012, 9:10 pm

Seems legit
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top